8—-Say you have covid-19 in the lungs and put through a CT scan with resonant frequency that kills a cluster of covid-19, say 10%, is that enough for the Immune System to wipe out the remaining 90%
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-05-30 04:38:48 UTC
8—-Say you have covid-19 in the lungs and put through a CT scan with resonant frequency that kills a cluster of covid-19, say 10%, is that enough for the Immune System to wipe out the remaining 90%

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 1:07:20 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.physics:

MRI & CT scan machines evolve into killing viruses & bacteria-- Resonant Frequency, a virus debris field and what size of a debris field that the Immune System destroys all the remaining hide-out viruses

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 11:53:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Say you have covid-19 in the lungs and put through a CT scan with
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>

Say you have covid-19 in the lungs and put through a CT scan with resonant frequency that kills a cluster of covid-19, say 10%, is that enough for the Immune System to wipe out the remaining 90%

You see, this is where experimentation is the only way to find out. Say we figure out the resonant frequency that kills Covid-19. Say we put someone in the CT scanner at that frequency. Say it kills many covid-19 viruses, but we cannot be sure all are killed.

Here is where the question of the Immune System comes into the picture. From the dead and dying and deactivated covid-19, can the white blood cells then seek and destroy all the remaining covid-19. I am going to guess yes. That as little as 10% of the virus infection if killed, the Immune System can exterminate the remaining 90%.

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 12:21:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Biology's New Vaccination Methodology
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>

Biology's New Vaccination Methodology

Alright, the science community already has data that at wavelength 254nm UV kills covid-19.

Looking on the overlap between soft X-rays and UV, that soft X-rays start at 10nm, are shorter than 254nm.

In a sense, this is good news because we can then use the least harmful X-ray in the CT scanner.

But I am thinking that probably the safer machine of the MRI can be enlisted to have that wavelength of 254nm.

It is fair to say that all of Old Biology's vaccination theory rested on the modus operandi of alerting the Immune System of a microbe to attack. And alerting with a few sample cases of that microbe.

In New Vaccination theory, we follow the same methodology by alerting the Immune System. Only we do not feed the body with scraps bits and pieces of the virus to attack. No, rather instead we destroy a few of the viruses already inside the body and those decimated viruses allow the Immune System to hunt down and destroy the remaining such viruses.

We do the same for shingles, hepatitis, HIV, smallpox, malaria, toenail fungus, MRSA bacteria.

NEW VACCINATION METHODOLOGY:

Find the disease causing microbe. Find the resonant frequency for MRI or CT scan that deactivates that microbe. Send the patient through the MRI or CT scan deactivating a pocket of the microbe inside the body. Let the Immune System then go out and destroy all of that microbe.

AP

posted to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe
9--MRI or CT scan kills a pocket of covid 19 and Immune system kills the rest

125th book of AP// New Biology's replacement of Vaccinations with MRI and CT scans//Biophysics series, book 11 by Archimedes Plutonium

9--MRI or CT scan kills a pocket of covid 19 and Immune system kills the rest

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 1:45:01 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.physics:
Looking for Resonance Frequencies

Quoting the Web—
Inactivation of the coronavirus that induces severe acute respiratory syndrome, SARS-CoV.
by ME Darnell · 2004 · Cited by 102 · Related articles
The virus was inactivated by ultraviolet light (UV) at 254 nm, heat treatment of 65 degrees C or greater, alkaline (pH > 12) or acidic (pH < 3) conditions, formalin and ...

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 1:49:14 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.physics:
Looking for resonance frequencies to replace UVC with X-ray equivalents for CT scan

Quoting BBC—

Recently, scientists have discovered a promising new type of UVC which is less dangerous to handle, and still lethal to viruses and bacteria. Far-UVC has a shorter wavelength than regular UVC, and so far, experiments with human skin cells in the lab have shown that it doesn’t damage their DNA (more research is needed to be sure).

On the other hand, bacteria and viruses don’t come off as well, because they are small enough for the light to reach. One study found that it could prevent mouse wounds from becoming infected with the superbug MRSA, while another found that it could kill flu viruses suspended in the air.

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 1:54:14 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.physics:
Looking for Resonance Frequencies in MRI

Quoting the Web—
MRI scanners can steer tumour busting viruses to specific target sites within the body. Scientists from the University of Sheffield have discovered MRI scanners, normally used to produce images, can steer cell-based, tumour busting therapies to specific target sites in the body.Aug 18, 2015
MRI scanners can steer tumour busting viruses to specific target sites within the body - Latest ...

AP writes: not been able to find if MRI can kill or deactivate viruses. I would be surprised if they did not.

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 9:02:31 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.physics:

Looking for Resonance Frequencies

Quoting several Google hits—

Mutation induction in haploid yeast after split-dose radiation exposure. II. Combination ...
by B Keller · 2004 · Cited by 6 · Related articles
... cerevisiae, wild-type with regard to radiation sensitivity, was irradiated with 254-nm ultraviolet (UV) light and then exposed to X-rays after incubation for 0- 6 hr.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pub...
X-ray and UV-radiation sensitivity of circulating lymphocytes in multiple epidermal cancer in ...
by B Munch-Petersen · 1985 · Cited by 13 · Related articles
The cellular sensitivity to X rays (200 kV, 16 mA) and UV radiation (254 nm) was examined in lymphocytes from three groups of patients with multiple epidermal ...
ImageGlasco UV › uv-info
254 nm Ultraviolet UV for Disinfection - Glasco UV
UV Light. Ultraviolet (UV) light is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength shorter than that of visible light, but longer than X-rays. Ultraviolet radiation covers ...

2:21 PMme
[...]

May 22 (19 hours ago)

Is 254nm the magic resonant frequency to kill all viruses??? I would have thought every different virus had a specific frequency to kill it but maybe there is just one

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, stalking mockers, paid for by ??NSF?? attack stalker bullies, and demonizers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Michael Moroney
2020-05-30 06:30:28 UTC
8---Say you have covid-19 in the lungs and put through a CT scan with resonant
frequency that kills a cluster of covid-19, say 10%, is that enough for the
Immune System to wipe out the remaining 90%=20
Still pretending to be a scientist?
Is 254nm the magic resonant frequency to kill all viruses??? I would hav
thought every different virus had a specific frequency to kill it but maybe
there is just one
That's your problem, you don't think.

I am still waiting for your Megatard Moment, when you announce that you
"discovered" the cure for Covid-19 and deserve 5280 Nobel Prizes or something.
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-06-27 07:31:11 UTC
2nd round// AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) This is going to be a encyclopedia long book

On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 4:00:59 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in plutonium-atom-universe:

Today is 2 May 2020, and I am in the midst of writing my 117-123rd books of science. Thought I would surface from that study to reflect back on the 80th book, and the 100th book.

For I wrote a book saying that Happiness in life is being organized and having things in order. I feel strongly about that. The key to happiness is order, not just that I was born a German and the Germans love order. They love order so much, that if I were in Germany, and my clothes on the clothes line were hung not straight, the neighbors would start complaining.

But with order and organization, also comes Priority. My priority is 117-123rd.

And, well, I guess PRIORITIES fit in with ORGANIZATION and ORDER. Can we separate out those two concepts of Priority and Order?

In my 80th book of Reincarnation, I have set that idea as my mission. So it is top priority for me. Everything else is side-show-incidental, everything.

And these books of 117-123rd, those are all offshoots of that Reincarnation research.

What I am teaching the reader-- is how a true scientist-- should go through in life.

Order, organization, priority, mission---- life.

AP

27JUN2020

to plutonium-atom-universe, sci.physics, sci.math

AP taking a breather here, taking time off, .... When I come back to book writing after 15July, I have slated 4 light reading books, but I want to re-ignite the Reincarnation book. All of my science work-- of whatever stripe or shape or color is all aimed at one thing-- help in reincarnation research for it is now my only big target-- all aimed at Reincarnation. In the back of my mind, for me, everything I do from 2020 forward is an all consuming desire to understand Reincarnation. It is my second grand mission in life. My first was mathematizing Darwin evolution when I was young and that culminated in 1990 with my discovery of the Atom Totality. So this is my second grand mission in life. I think I have good prospects of conquering it theory wise, but to actually engineer it or observe it in "Nature" is perhaps the most difficult science ever undertaken on planet Earth. For, make no mistake about it, I am dealing with the Science of the Gods. And if I can get the help of the Gods, I may be successful.

And in my most recent books, I altered a viewpoint that was, I had thought iron clad. The viewpoint that neutrinos were longitudinal waves as the reason they loved streaming through the densest of matter unscathed. Turns out, from recent research, neutrinos are more like gamma rays and X-rays that penetrate deep inside some forms of matter but are transverse waves not longitudinal waves.

As I said before, for me to make headway into this research, I need to be the world's master expert on everything electricity and magnetism.

So I want to re-ignite the Reincarnation conversation.

What I am basically looking for in Reincarnation, once I have proven it is necessary and is how the world works, what I am looking for is a "principle of reincarnation". What I mean by that is that the Principle of Least Action, or I prefer Least Energy is a guiding principle of how electricity and magnetism behave.

Well, now I do recall where I last left off on Reincarnation, 2 May 2020, for I was trying to prove it had to exist in order for the Principle of Least Energy of the Cosmos to stay intact. That it would take up too much energy if a person's character and behavior traits had to be borne anew in each new life. Much easier to take a train of photon waves of a "past character" and implant it into a newborne.

So, already we see the formation of a Reincarnation Principle-- Recycling of Energy. And this recycling would be a subset or corollary of the larger principle of Least Energy.

So here we can begin to make out some outlines of principles from among the mists and haze and fog. Sort of the science of Economics playing a major role. For we have Maximum Electricity produced inside of atoms doing the Faraday law of its muon thrusting through the 8 ring coil of the Proton. Maximum Electricity but then we have the opposite of a Recycling Principle of Reincarnation, as to say-- save as much electricity as possible, by sending back the souls and character behavior of deceased to be reborn in new life.

So here we begin to see that the science of Economics is needed and called for, in the most advanced principles of physics. Could Reincarnation turn out to be a economics of the Cosmos?

Mind you, I have not yet proven that the Atom Totality must need Reincarnation. That the Faraday law of maximum electricity, may need no recycling and is so abundant and rich in energy production that Reincarnation is uncalled for.

So I am preparing myself for the second round come middle of July.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-06-28 04:52:18 UTC
AP gives his invention totally free to humanity— no money no patent sought for. AP says use it freely. Of course the makers of MRI and CT machines will boom in sales.

A frequent post that AP is posting to sci.physics, sci.math about the Pandemic, and is taken from his 120th book-- AP's Research Notebook on New Biology's replacement of Vaccinations with MRI and CT scans//Biophysics series, book 11 Kindle Editionby Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

1-MRI or CT scan kills a pocket of covid 19 and Immune system kills the rest

AP
Doctor Anagram
2020-06-28 05:39:00 UTC
The letters in

"Archimedes Plutonium"

can be re-arranged to spell

"Lie! Nude ham tumor pics!"
Ného Zdrávi
2020-06-28 13:54:28 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
A frequent post that AP is posting to sci.physics, sci.math about the
Pandemic, and is taken from his 120th book-- AP's Research Notebook on
New Biology's replacement of Vaccinations with MRI and CT
scans//Biophysics series, book 11 Kindle Editionby Archimedes Plutonium
(Author)
you seems the biggest capitalist democracy spreader america ever had
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-06-30 22:33:05 UTC
Can anyone in Norway understand AP’s cure of covid-19 if none understand the ellipse is never a conic cut but a cylinder cut.

KON , Konyberg on 30JUN in a different thread about the ellipse says he is too stupid to understand and inspect AP’s proof ellipse is never a conic. AP gave two proofs published in Kindle.

Does KON suggest no-one in Norway can read and understand AP’s Kindle published proofs.

Could anyone in Norway understand this cure of Covid-19?

We have a new tool to fight all Microbes— called a MRI and CT scan.

Simply find the best frequency (alternatively wavelength) that deactivates a pocket of the virus and the white blood cells of immune system kills the rest.

[...]

Jun 28me
I open the BBC and it says worldwide infection reaches 10 million.

I am thinking— there has to be a number of infections in which all 7 or 8 billion humans will catch this virus at sometime. Similar to every human has caught the common cold virus. Just no avoiding it.

At some number, the corona virus is unavoidable. And for that reason of unavoidable— the 21st century needs a new tool instead of a 19th century tool of vaccination. We need a tool of MRI and CT scan, scans deactivating a pocket of the virus where the immune system takes over and kills the rest.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

11:36 AMme
Quoting the BBC in parts—-

Pandemic threat
A bad new strain of influenza is among the top disease threats that experts are watching for, even as the world attempts to bring to an end the current coronavirus pandemic.
Worst could be 'yet to come' in coronavirus pandemic
That virus, called A/H1N1pdm09,
— end quoting—

Humanity, please wake up.

You are using a 1800s tool — vaccination to fight a 2000s, 21st century pandemics.

For crying out loud, put on the thinking cap.

We have a new tool to fight all Microbes— called a MRI and CT scan.

Simply find the best frequency (alternatively wavelength) that deactivates a pocket of the virus and the white blood cells of immune system kills the rest.

Wake up for heaven sake, the 21st century requires a 21st century tool, not some tool of the 1800s.

AP
Doctor Anagram
2020-07-01 01:04:52 UTC
The letters in

"Archimedes Plutonium"

can be re-arranged to spell

"Tumid Camel Penis Hour"
Archimedes Plutonium

AP
Doctor Anagram
2020-07-01 22:13:41 UTC
The letters in

"Archimedes Plutonium"

can be re-arranged to spell

"Lie! Nude ham tumor pics!"
Archimedes Plutonium

AP
Doctor Anagram
2020-07-02 21:05:32 UTC
The letters in

"Archimedes Plutonium"

can be re-arranged to spell

"Run! A Slum pet homicide!"
Archimedes Plutonium

AP
Doctor Anagram
2020-07-04 03:02:49 UTC
The letters in

"Archimedes Plutonium"

can be re-arranged to spell

"Tumid Camel Penis Hour"
Archimedes Plutonium

AP
Dr. Anagram
2020-07-05 03:07:06 UTC
The letters in

"Archimedes Plutonium"

can be re-arranged to spell

"Lie! Nude ham tumor pics!"
Archimedes Plutonium

AP
Archimedes Plutonium

AP
Archimedes Plutonium

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-08-08 08:25:15 UTC
Love you King of Science for finding the world's finest cure of covid-19, and it took you only one month, from start to finish to find the cure.
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 11:53:52 -0700 (PDT)
Newsgroups: sci.physics