The evil of e=mcc=hv
Arindam Banerjee
2018-03-29 23:27:39 UTC
From a post in alt.usage.english, where some Eisnteinians reside:

I cannot but lament the fact that if instead of the horrid e=mcc=hv adopted by the world since Einstein, if someone truly great, like Tesla or Heaviside or JJ Thomson, had found out the formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) to explain the phenonomenon of radioactivity and all mass-energy formations on the kinetic basis and thus, and to revise the conservation of energy laws outing vague notions like entropy (irrelevant for cold engines based upon electricity), the world would have been a much happier place. Bad physics, like bad pennies, would not have corrupted the whole of science and morality. We may well have been spared world wars, and the world would have been a far more equal, humane and happier place with correct physics having the scope of taking humanity around the solar system, with ease. Still, it is never too late.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-29 23:29:58 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
Roy Masters? Calling those evil is taking religion to far...

Mitchell Raemsch
Arindam Banerjee
What is now evident is the very low moral and intellectual standards of the West. The impact of e=mcc=hv has turned them into zombies.
Arindam Banerjee
2018-04-02 18:03:28 UTC
What is really sad is the degree of madness that has become part of the physics DNA, where ridiculous "thought experiments" are held to be far superior than my extraordinarily original and wonderful electrical experiments which prove that the so-called Lorenz force has no reaction.
reber G=emc^2
G=EMC^2 is the final equation.Bert
hanson
2018-04-06 04:34:03 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"G=EMC^2 is the final equation.Bert" which is why...
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.
hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
Double-A

Double-A
Alan Folmsbee
2018-04-06 21:30:09 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
Greetings Arindam,
The photon has been given the hv units by mistake. The
photon carries pieces of a wavefunction from an
emitting atom to an absorbing atom. The wave function
is not energy, but the atom can have a different energy
description after the photon is absorbed.

Energy = force * distance
Energy = mass * (meter/sec^2) * meters

energy = mass*meter^2 / sec^2

But a photon has only meter/second units needed as a piece
of a wave function.
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 06:42:00 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
========================
some news for you "
THE PHOTON HAS** MASS**
THE ONLY MASS
NOT RELATIVISTIC AND NOT SCHMELATIVISTIC MASS
the mass of the real** single** photon is
_(sit still on your chair)
it is about :
exp -90 Kilogram ! the only KILOGRAM

no one will ever be able even to detect it !!
==
TIA
Y.Porat
============================
reber G=emc^2
Going a c gives photons their mass.This is proven.Bert
reber G=emc^2
hanson
2018-04-09 19:38:01 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote
to "Jeff-Relf.Me" who said:
"Cocaine caused the AIDS epidemic.
cocaine wears down the immune system.
For liability reasons, doctors _must_ treat cancer,
even when they know that the cancer might be
dormant, depending on the immune system."
SwineBert wrote:
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Ber
"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.
hmmm...So, SwineBert has AIDS.O ya. Go figure
<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...RO
reber G=emc^2
When G is used for God its spiratual.When used for gravity its reality.G=EMC^2 Take "G" that fits for you.For me "G"is for gravity NOW,and "G" is God for the end of time.Bert
hanson

m***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 19:14:10 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
Roy Masters? I know you believe math is evil...
What about mathematical God?
There is this order before the mind of man.

Mitchell Raemsch
Arindam Banerjee
2018-04-09 18:02:12 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
Well, same to you.
Post by Alan Folmsbee
The photon has been given the hv units by mistake.
Huh? e=mcc=hv is there in all the text books.

The
Post by Alan Folmsbee
photon carries pieces of a wavefunction from an
emitting atom to an absorbing atom.
Do you know what you are talking about?

What blooming pieces of a wavefunction could there ever be?

A wavefunction simply shows how the dynamics of the particle components of the medium carrying the travelling wave can be expressed mathematically.
It is a mathematical model.

Yes, there is such a thing as an emitting atom - it is an antenna that transmits the electromagnetic energy.

To talk about electromagnetic waves without talking about the medium of their transport, that is aether, is simply ridiculous or rather, fraudulent.
There is such a thing as an absorbing atom - it is an antenna that receives the electromagnetic energy.

The wave function
Post by Alan Folmsbee
is not energy, but the atom can have a different energy
description after the photon is absorbed.
The wave function is a mathematical function, that models the behaviour of the medium of transport of electromagnetic energy from radiating atom to receiving atom.

Of course the electron orbits are disoriented with hits, and thus there is radiation, when the dimensions of the atom vary with the kinetic or electromagnetic impulse from aether.
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Energy = force * distance
Energy = mass * (meter/sec^2) * meters
energy = mass*meter^2 / sec^2
But a photon has only meter/second units needed as a piece
of a wave function.
Don't worry about the dimensions - the Planck's constant h must have the appropriate dimensional attributes.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee