Big Bang Day
David Dalton
2024-03-21 05:01:45 UTC
March 21 is Big Bang Day.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
Ted
2024-03-22 18:13:26 UTC
Post by David Dalton
March 21 is Big Bang Day.
What are you doing to celebrate?
David Dalton
2024-03-22 23:39:55 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by David Dalton
March 21 is Big Bang Day.
What are you doing to celebrate?
I would have had a big bang, but I’m still single-arity.
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-03-23 00:15:10 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by David Dalton
March 21 is Big Bang Day.
What are you doing to celebrate?
I would have had a big bang, but I’m still single-arity.
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry for food right now
(Luke 6:21a) and hope you, David, and others reading this, also have a
healthy appetite for food right now too.

So how are you ?
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-03-23 00:18:14 UTC
(Big) 03/22/24 Again behold ...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The U.N. children's agency said on Sunday over
13,000 children have been killed in Gaza in Israel's offensive, adding
many kids were suffering from severe malnutrition and did not "even
have the energy to cry."
This should remind folks that despite the deceased 16yo Markea's small
stature and matching weight of 40 lbs, she did not suffer from severe
malnutrition as evident by her having the energy to run away multiple
times as reported by both DFACS and Police **and** the energy to
confess in her diary that she got sick from eating food she found at
the bottom of a Walmart dumpster.
Very great point!
I simply wish that GOD had allowed me to meet her beforehand to
"convince it forward" (John 15:12) for her to also say that she's
"wonderfully hungry" (Philippians 4:12) like her mom in order to have
GOD's Help to be like our LORD Jesus (Luke 24:42-3) so that she would
not have been running away from her wonderfully hungry mom & siblings
who were placing their empty plates, which she drew in her drawings
that was mailed to relatives and shown on TV, to be tared on their
food scales before their food could be weighed.

Source:
https://narkive.com/a7NBSh7v.4
Because absolutely ZERO children in Germany and Japan were killed
between 1940 and 1945.../sarc
The only godly way to stop the terrible misbehavior of terrorists, who
are always and invariably hangry (2 Kings 6:29), is to "convince it
forward" (John 15:12) for them to be wonderfully hungry (Philippians
4:12) instead. If they refuse, then it would be right to imprison them
for their own safety as well as the safety of others. If they can't
because they're eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the example of
LoosePeeledQuackIdiot fake-KK(QQ)-nymshifter et al in this thread, we
pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5)
them so that they whither away harmlessly as all are witnessing to
their wonder and amazement here on USENET
.
A firing squad is fine for me.
Of course, the Romans had crucifixion.
Of course, our LORD says to render onto Caesar what belongs to Caesar
the Roman, so instead let's do likewise as our LORD Jesus & I have
done for you, Michael, and http://go.WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12).
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-03-23 00:50:01 UTC
On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:15:10 -0400, HeartDoc Andrew
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Post by Ted
Post by David Dalton
March 21 is Big Bang Day.
What are you doing to celebrate?
I would have had a big bang, but I’m still single-arity.
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry for food right now
(Luke 6:21a) and hope you, David, and others reading this, also have a
healthy appetite for food right now too.
So how are you ?
(no reply for > 30 min)

Your not being able to reply appropriately over the past 30 min since
being greeted here means, David, you're #StatCOVID19Test **positive**
which indicates you're possibly infected w/#COVID (See
or https://tinyurl.com/StatCOVID19Test
for the science).
Ted
2024-03-23 18:12:46 UTC
Haha. True.
%
the hookers had a sale on i got double banged for my buck
Ted
Perfect! Of course, a bang day has to include banging.
%
if you ain't bangin , you hangin
%
thanks for the continued reach arounds, alice
%