Too Big To Rig????
The Starmaker
2024-03-20 16:14:15 UTC
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/trump-claims-2024-will-be-rigged-putting-republican-turnout-at-risk-830b213d?mod=hp_lead_pos1

I don't understand How Trump expects to win by a landslide if
the USB stick that will be inserted in all 200,000 voting machines
all during and after the election will have his opponents win by
a nose?

(the usb stick is programmed that way)

Mail-In Ballots???? The voters signature is on the OUTSIDE of the
mail-in-ballot envelope so there is no reason to open the ballot.

Only stupid people put their signature on the outside of the envelope.

Putin won his election by a landslide...without 'election interference'.

(all of his opponents are dead)

Putin purchased Dominion Voting Machines (included with the source code)

I smell a BLOODBATH on November 2024.
(and it ain't cars getting washed)

(you can hear the rumbling of the little people)

board your windows!

board your store windows!

It's gonna be fun!

Too Big To Rig???? all it takes is a usb stick...
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2024-03-20 19:28:04 UTC
Why doesn't Trump simply say..."If the 2024 is Rigged, there will be a Big Car Wash!"?

do you give your car a bath or a wash????

i know there are people who wash their car to get rid of the blood....

If the 2024 is Rigged, there will be a BloodBath!

pray for rain.
http://youtu.be/NCYalSlvRxU
http://youtu.be/aDyQxtg0V2w
http://youtu.be/gdCZ6FLMYuY
http://youtu.be/7fscf9m1Lfw
Cripps
2024-03-21 00:39:04 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Why doesn't Trump simply say..."If the 2024 is Rigged, there will be a Big Car Wash!"?
do you give your car a bath or a wash????
i know there are people who wash their car to get rid of the blood....
If the 2024 is Rigged, there will be a BloodBath!
pray for rain.
It will be open season on Trumpers in MAGA hats. Trumpers versus the USA.
They will be exterminated.

Just pray that Trump doesn't end his days behind bars as it looks.
Anonymous
2024-03-27 01:58:06 UTC
Post by Cripps
Post by The Starmaker
Why doesn't Trump simply say..."If the 2024 is Rigged, there will be a Big Car Wash!"?
do you give your car a bath or a wash????
i know there are people who wash their car to get rid of the blood....
If the 2024 is Rigged, there will be a BloodBath!
pray for rain.
It will be open season on Trumpers in MAGA hats. Trumpers versus the USA.
They will be exterminated.
You're going to come home one evening and find your family shot to death
before that happens.

Oh wait, that's right, you don't have a family. You're a total faggot.

You probably don't have a job either.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-20 19:48:05 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/trump-claims-2024-will-be-rigged-putting-republican-turnout-at-risk-830b213d?mod=hp_lead_pos1
I don't understand How Trump expects to win by a landslide if
the USB stick that will be inserted in all 200,000 voting machines
all during and after the election will have his opponents win by
a nose?
[...]

Are you suggesting that Trump is threatening to cause many landslides if
he does not get elected? ;^)
The Starmaker
2024-03-20 20:18:40 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/trump-claims-2024-will-be-rigged-putting-republican-turnout-at-risk-830b213d?mod=hp_lead_pos1
I don't understand How Trump expects to win by a landslide if
the USB stick that will be inserted in all 200,000 voting machines
all during and after the election will have his opponents win by
a nose?
[...]
Are you suggesting that Trump is threatening to cause many landslides if
he does not get elected? ;^)
You're refering to 'car companies', Right? i don't want you to take it
out of context....

i've seen a lot of cars under landslides..it's a landslidebath!
Chris M. Thomasson
Connor Nakazawa
2024-03-21 21:56:21 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
You're refering to 'car companies', Right? i don't want you to take it
out of context....
Pot kettle? ;^D
๐—ช๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€_๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ปโ€™๐˜_๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ_๐˜๐—ผ_โ€˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ_๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ_๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€โ€™_โ€“_๐—˜๐—จโ€™๐˜€_๐—•๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น
The blocโ€™s top diplomat has argued that members shouldnโ€™t scare people by
exaggerating the threat of direct conflict with Russia
https://r%74.com/news/594647-eu-borrell-downplays-russian-war-threat/

so true as Jesus said about them in The Bible
๐—๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€_๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ_๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€,_๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€_๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐—ต๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€_(๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜„_23)

It's more than enough and so damn good, that Ukrainians are dying for the
US and the EU! That is what both Biden and Borrell think?

The 'gardener' is paid about 25 thousand Euros per month according to the
European Union Employment advisor. The 'gardener' is paid to come up with
imbecility on a weekly basis.

Whats "the west"? All those dirty Dutch UN courtrooms, next door to a den
of drug peddling and house of prostitution? I figure that has to die. We
cant leave something like that around festering among us, around our
children.

Ursula von der Leyen seems to be mixing up countries; she probably had in
mind "Israelโ€™s ambition โ€œdoes not end in Gaza"...

"We are not part of this war; we just support Ukraine.โ€ -- Borell"
What a fucking hypocrite!

Ukrainians are not dying for Donbass, they are dying for NATO. The EU is
helping Ukrainians die to serve NATO. The EU has been subjugated by a
criminal military block.

As time go's by these people make less and less sense. Formaldehyde Joe
and Borrell are on the same meds... Go figure...

A liar will always be a liar, even if he thinks he says the truth, when
his actions do the opposite...
The Starmaker
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-22 02:13:07 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/trump-claims-2024-will-be-rigged-putting-republican-turnout-at-risk-830b213d?mod=hp_lead_pos1
I don't understand How Trump expects to win by a landslide if
the USB stick that will be inserted in all 200,000 voting machines
all during and after the election will have his opponents win by
a nose?
[...]
Are you suggesting that Trump is threatening to cause many landslides if
he does not get elected? ;^)
You're refering to 'car companies', Right? i don't want you to take it
out of context....
Pot kettle? ;^D
Darker than Blue?
;^D Blue rgb { 0, 0, 1 }

Darker than blue { 0, 0, .25 } ?

Color in normalized ranges...
Siri Cruise
2024-03-22 03:29:10 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Darker than Blue?
;^D Blue rgb { 0, 0, 1 }
Darker than blue { 0, 0, .25 } ?
Color in normalized ranges...
L=2.03 a=2.74 b==-5
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-22 04:11:57 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Darker than Blue?
;^D Blue rgb { 0, 0, 1 }
Darker than blue { 0, 0, .25 } ?
Color in normalized ranges...
L=2.03 a=2.74 b==-5
? Thinking about RGB here wrt floating points. 0...1,
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-22 04:13:09 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Darker than Blue?
;^D Blue rgb { 0, 0, 1 }
Darker than blue { 0, 0, .25 } ?
Color in normalized ranges...
L=2.03 a=2.74 b==-5
? Thinking about RGB here wrt floating points. 0...1,
as a base:

red = { 1, 0, 0 };
green = { 0, 1, 0 };
blue = { 0, 0, 1 };

white = red + green + blue;
Siri Cruise
2024-03-22 06:22:13 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Darker than Blue?
;^D Blue rgb { 0, 0, 1 }
Darker than blue { 0, 0, .25 } ?
Color in normalized ranges...
L=2.03 a=2.74 b==-5
? Thinking about RGB here wrt floating points. 0...1,
L 0..100, a and b -128..128.
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
red = { 1, 0, 0 };
(53, 80, 67)
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
green = { 0, 1, 0 };
(88, -86, 83)
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
blue = { 0, 0, 1 };
(32, 79, -107)
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
white = red + green + blue;
(100, 0, 0)
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-24 03:34:54 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Darker than Blue?
;^D Blue rgb { 0, 0, 1 }
Darker than blue { 0, 0, .25 } ?
Color in normalized ranges...
L=2.03 a=2.74 b==-5
? Thinking about RGB here wrt floating points. 0...1,
L 0..100, a and b -128..128.
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
red = { 1, 0, 0 };
(53, 80, 67)
Ummm, no those colors are out of range wrt 0...1 colors. Are you modding
them into place?
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
green = { 0, 1, 0 };
(88, -86, 83)
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
blue = { 0, 0, 1 };
(32, 79, -107)
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
white = red + green + blue;
(100, 0, 0)
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-04-01 04:15:34 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
red = { 1, 0, 0 };
(53, 80, 67)
Ummm, no those colors are out of range wrt 0...1 colors. Are you modding
them into place?
You range is 0...255?
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
green = { 0, 1, 0 };
(88, -86, 83)
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
blue = { 0, 0, 1 };
(32, 79, -107)
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
white = red + green + blue;
(100, 0, 0)
Beraldo Eliopoulos
2024-04-01 09:20:56 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Siri Cruise
(53, 80, 67)
Ummm, no those colors are out of range wrt 0...1 colors. Are you
modding them into place?
You range is 0...255?
these guys don't undrestand bifurcations. That appears in dynamic systems,
hence differential equations and loops. For instance the amrica money are
fraud and usury. They are fake paper and fake numbers on computers. The
๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€ of america steal with fake money from other countries. Money
they don't earn and money they don't have.

๐—–๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น_๐—˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป_๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒโ€™๐˜€_๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐˜๐—ผ_๐—•๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ฆ_๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic has said he could attend the groupโ€™s
gathering planned for Russia in October
https://www.rt.com/news/595206-central-european-states-leader-invited/

EU membership requires new candidates to be fully obedient and serve like
slaves. Your sovereignty is their sovereignty.

there is no "Serbia", I only know Yugoslavia, the ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€ of amrica
killed. The Yugoslavia will remember those traitor countries around
helping the ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€ of amrica to kill.

Serbia is the first European country to receive an invite. France lobbied
hard for observer status at the last BRICS meeting in South Africa but got
denied.

As a Serb, I'm ashamed that vuฤiฤ‡ is a president of Serbia. He is just a
US ambassador puppet. Trained and groomed by US deep state to destroy
Serbia and its people.

Watch Vucic get all sorts of sweetners from the EU ,then watch the threats
if he declines the EU sweetners.

No Nazi countries, or those that collaborate with Nazis should ever enter
BRICS. Keep it clean!

It'd be a complete miracle if the West are not alarmed.. Serbia, once
again might, find itself highlighted on NATO military maps in Brussels..

Remember who bombed you Alex those people will never change.

Can't help noticing last time Macron asked if he could attend and was
denied. And now Vucic is invited.

Countries with nato bases should be banned from BRICS
Gronk
2024-03-23 04:03:34 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots

2. magic thermostats

3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine

4. HUGO CHAVEZ

5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-23 05:00:16 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...

Odd name....
Governor Swill
2024-03-23 06:58:59 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to. Why might that be?

Swill
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Slรกva Ukrajรญni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-23 21:07:41 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to. Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.

We are Dominion. We make voting machines...

Just odd to me.
Pipewrench Peterson
2024-03-23 21:15:28 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 22:00:16 -0700, "Chris M. Thomasson"
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
You're reading something into it that isn't there.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-24 03:34:06 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
You're reading something into it that isn't there.
Fair enough. However, the name is just a little "spooky", so to speak...
Why not name the company, Clear? Or something other than Dominion... ;^)
Governor Swill
2024-03-24 14:21:04 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Fair enough. However, the name is just a little "spooky", so to speak...
So is Elvira but I wouldn't turn down a date with her!
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Why not name the company, Clear? Or something other than Dominion... ;^)
Perhaps because the product is marketed to dominions of all sorts. Any entity having
sovereignty can be described as a dominion. Hell, the kitchen was always my mom's
dominion in much the same way the toolshed was dad's.

"Use our voting machines in *your* dominion!"

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-24 21:53:34 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Fair enough. However, the name is just a little "spooky", so to speak...
So is Elvira but I wouldn't turn down a date with her!
:^D Touche.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Why not name the company, Clear? Or something other than Dominion... ;^)
Perhaps because the product is marketed to dominions of all sorts. Any entity having
sovereignty can be described as a dominion. Hell, the kitchen was always my mom's
dominion in much the same way the toolshed was dad's.
"Use our voting machines in *your* dominion!"
Well, still, the name still makes my head turn. Imagine create a 100%
fair and good voting machine and calling it "fuck off" or something. ;^)
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-24 22:15:25 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Why not name the company, Clear? Or something other than Dominion... ;^)
Perhaps because the product is marketed to dominions of all sorts.
Any entity having
sovereignty can be described as a dominion.ย  Hell, the kitchen was
always my mom's
dominion in much the same way the toolshed was dad's.
"Use our voting machines in *your* dominion!"
Well, still, the name still makes my head turn. Imagine create a 100%
fair and good voting machine and calling it "fuck off" or something. ;^)
Some sarcasm:

Imagine a slot machine that says "You will be back..." in a loud mocking
voice right after a player cashes out with a profit... ;^) lol.

Funny. If you lose money the damn thing laughs at you, and starts
showing phone numbers for gamblers anonymous or something. It would
basically force me to laugh. lol
;^)
Governor Swill
2024-03-24 14:18:22 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to. Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
No odder than a company called "Acme" or an ad stressing a product is the "best".

It's called marketing and the voting machine company clearly markets it's products to
"dominions" across the globe whether nations, states, towns or other ''dominions''.

Google "dominion" sometime.

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-24 22:16:35 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to. Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
No odder than a company called "Acme" or an ad stressing a product is the "best".
Ask the road runner about Acme... ;^)
Swill
Siri Cruise
2024-03-25 04:23:39 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
No odder than a company called "Acme" or an ad stressing a
product is the "best".
Ask the road runner about Acme... ;^)
<https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210316005334/en/Apex-Clearing-Named-%E2%80%9CBest-Wealth-Management-Company%E2%80%9D-for-Fourth-Consecutive-Year-in-Annual-FinTech-Breakthrough-Awards>

DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apex Clearing Corporation (โ€œApexโ€ or the
โ€œCompanyโ€), the fintech for fintechs powering innovation and the
future of digital wealth management, today announced that it has
received the โ€œBest Wealth Management Companyโ€ award for the fourth
consecutive year in FinTech Breakthroughโ€™s annual FinTech
Breakthrough Awards, the organizationโ€™s prestigious awards program
which recognizes the top companies and products in the global
financial services and technology industry today.
Governor Swill
2024-03-25 10:26:13 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to. Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
No odder than a company called "Acme" or an ad stressing a product is the "best".
Ask the road runner about Acme... ;^)
:)

Can't ask Wile E. because he's a grease stain on that cliff over there.

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
Yup! Damn it. However, I think Wile E. has the power of resurrection... ;^)
Siri Cruise
2024-03-27 00:08:24 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 15:16:35 -0700, "Chris M. Thomasson"
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
No odder than a company called "Acme" or an ad stressing a
product is the "best".
Ask the road runner about Acme... ;^)
ย  :)
Can't ask Wile E. because he's a grease stain on that cliff over there.
Yup! Damn it. However, I think Wile E. has the power of
resurrection... ;^)
YOU KILLED WILEY!!!
YOU BASTARDS!!!
WHEN AFTER ALL
IT WAS YOU AND ME.
Gronk
2024-03-27 04:49:02 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-27 21:04:05 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's
all. I hold Dominion, (sovereignty or control), over you, please vote.
It's just a bad sound, to me... Oh well, shit happens.
Mike Colangelo
For no rational reason, of course.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-27 21:24:36 UTC
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's all.
For no rational reason, of course.
You snipped my rational. The meaning of the word Dominion, notice:

sovereignty or control

Not a good idea to name a voting machine, Dominion...
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-27 21:27:31 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's all.
For no rational reason, of course.
sovereignty or control
Not a good idea to name a voting machine, Dominion...
It would be funny if the voting machine made a user read about what
happened to Rosemary Kennedy before the act of voting could occur:

Mike Colangelo
2024-03-28 03:14:16 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
http://youtu.be/-axT8qbM54E
Videos not allowed to make a point in Usenet
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 04:47:26 UTC
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I was trying to get you to have a laugh or something. God damn. What is
wrong with you? So serious, and filled with anger?
Mike Colangelo
2024-03-28 07:03:35 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
You were trying to make a point in Usenet, little person. Videos aren't allowed
for that.
Governor Swill
2024-03-28 15:03:23 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
It would be funny if the voting machine made a user read about what
http://youtu.be/-axT8qbM54E
Videos not allowed to make a point in Usenet
I was trying to get you to have a laugh or something. God damn. What is
wrong with you? So serious, and filled with anger?
That's why Rudy and dozens of his alternate nyms are in everybody's killfile. You'll
learn to spot them and from time to time somebody posts a list of them. The Rudy Sock
List was last posted in December.

hth

<list>

"Jonathan Ball" <***@whitehouse.not>

kick.dwiรซ***@SouthTaft.conn

Gunner "Forger" Asch <***@shitbags.con>

Gunner Asch <***@shitbags.con>

Bobby Bloom <***@montegobay.jamaica>

pyotr filipivich <***@mindspring.com>

raykeller <***@looooosers.com>

Rudy Canoza <***@philhendrie.con>

nickname unavailable <***@nfld.com>

Klaus Schadenfreude <***@gmx.com>

Hang Pelosi <***@taft.com>

"travesty of the game [7.08(i)]" <***@really.com>

ex-PFC Wintergreen <***@neotext.ca>

"Warren E. Harrison" <***@shitbags.con>

Jack Carlson <***@tains.com>

the late Marie Therese LaBourgeois
<***@dewey_cheatham_and_howe.com>

=?windows-1252?Q?Nevill=EB_M_Wiles?=
<kick.dweebdz?r.dz?***@taft.sucks.for.sure>

ex-PFC Wintergreen <***@neotext.ca>

CRudy anoza <***@phingersinhisears.con>

ex-PFC Wintergreen <***@yahoo.com>

Leroy ProudEagle Garcia <***@naacpmaldefsioux.com>

George Plimpton <***@si.not>

Randal Scripter <***@SouthTeats.conn>

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" <***@SouthTaft.conn>

"Neville M. Wiles" <***@taft.sucks.for.sure>

Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

Anne Greene <***@thebucknerhome.com>
<109cc$474d7cfb$407e4247$***@EVERESTKC.NET>

"No 'cull'; no 'list'; no 'those who keep the list'"
<***@soon>

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?T=F6m_Stanton?= <pendejo.gรผ***@taft.con>

agent provocateur <***@kickwieberass.com>

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jeffrey_F=F6wler?= <***@pdz?rdoned.con>

Delvin Benet <***@nbc.nรฝt>

"james g. keegan jr." <***@gmadz?l.com>

"Hagar" <***@yahoo.com>

"Hรคgar" <***@yahoo.com>

"-HoSt-" <***@universe.com>

"the_Host" <***@everywhere.net>

Homer Stille Cummings <***@just_us.goov>

lighting tech at Mega Amusement <***@bellsouth.net>

"Delma T. Ivey" <***@thegreatbeyond.con>

Rudy Canoza <***@phendrie.con>

Al Feldhauser <***@taft.cone>

Clave <***@TheMonastery.com>

Attaboy Luther! <***@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@philhendrie.con>

From: David Hartung
<***@everywhere.always>

From: RosemontCrest <***@yahoo.com>

From: Gunner Asch <***@gmail.com>

From: Gunner Asch <***@I_suck_off_ray---ray-
happy-n-gay_big__time.shitbags.com>

From: Mango 2 <***@gamma.net>

From: Mark Levin <***@kremlin.ru>

From: tRUMP Rape 2021 <***@gmail.com>

From: FPP <***@gmail.com>

From: Bill Flett <***@gmail.com>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@gmx.com>

From: Eunice Wunderlich <***@shithole_ms.com>

From: American Thinker <***@gopfags.net>

From: Anubis <***@gmail.com>

From: Dutch <***@email.com>

From: American Thinker <***@gopfags.net>

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<***@yahoo.com>

From: "Fred C. Dobbs" <***@sierramadre.con>

Robert A. Leffingwell <***@hotmail.com>

From: Kurt Nicklas <***@gmail.com>

From: "Text-Drivers R Killers" <***@yahoo.com>

From: Yak <***@inbox1.com>

From: Bud Frawley <***@kiik.wieieber_ass.all.fucking.day>

From: Molly Bolt <***@gmail.com>

From: "Rivers, Jackson and the fuckin' other guy"
<***@dodgers_blew.com>

From: Marjorie Taylor Greene <***@yahoo.com>

From: Jim McCron <***@yahoo.com>

From: Feeble Joe Falls down on the Job <***@gmail.com>

From: Bill Litchfield <***@kick.wieber>

From: "Text-Drivers R Killers" <***@yahoo.com>

From: Orni Thopter <***@wi.ngs>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@phendrie.con>

From: Kurt Nicklas <***@gmail.com>

From: BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-***@idiocracy.gov>

From: Vance <***@gmail.com>

From: DoD <***@gmail.com>

From: Gunner Asch <***@gmail.com>

From: Alan Bond <***@ifx.net>

From: NoBody <***@noplace.com>

From: Ubiquitous <***@polaris.net>

From: Bud Frawley <***@aggregoat.con>

From: Ray Fischer <***@sonic.net>

From: Paul Jackson <***@costco.con>

From: Bill Litchfield <***@kick.wieber>

From: Jeffrey VanRensselaer <***@gardner.shitbags.con>

From: JThomQ <***@gmail.conn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Paul Jackson <***@costco.con>

From: Stuart Fowler
<***@taft.con>

From: DoD <***@losers.be.losers.con>

From: Tom Gardner <***@ohio.brush.con>

From: Lee <***@gmaiil.com>

From: Jerry Buchanan <***@douchebags.r.us>

From: "***@cox.not" <***@cox.net>

From: Tom Gardner
<***@shithole.ohio>

From: Andrew Di Giovanna <***@all.the.time>

From: DJT 2020 <***@gmaiil.con>

From: Kick Homer Hall's faggot ass <***@day>

From: Earl Weber <***@latech.edu>

From: Michael A Terrell <***@wieber.is.full.of.shit>

From: Homer Blows <***@oh.yes.ye.is>

From: Mick Mulvy <***@now>

From: Kick Homer <***@now>

From: AlleyCat <***@aohell.com>

From: Phil Omdahl <***@number1>

From: Just Wondering <***@jw.com>

From: Wilson Woods <***@hotmail.com>

From: David Hartung <***@hitmale.con>

From: Bud Dickmann <***@phil.con>

From: "David G. Hall" <***@con.con>

From: RichTravsky <***@hatmMOVEail.com>

From: Bill Posters <***@alameda.com>

From: Matt Singer <***@wyebur.con>

From: Attaboy Luther!
<***@ghost.and.mr.chicken.fuckyouverymuch>

From: Al Feldhauser <***@taft.cone>

From: Wayne Autrey <***@terrells.pals>

From: Bud Dickmann <***@phil.con>

Rudy Canoza <***@gmail.com>

From: Terry Runyon <***@number.3>

From: "678.714.5764" <***@buford.ga>

From: Robert Gowan <***@homoz.con>

From: Terry Runyon <***@number.3>

From: Ted <***@gmail.com>

From: Matt Singer <***@wyebur.con>

From: Carol Kinsey Goman <***@forbes.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@gmail.com>

From: Duane D La Motte <***@arent.they.all>

From: Fred J McCall <***@gmail.com>

From: Brandon Clark <***@homoz.con>

From: Alan Bond <***@ifx.net>

From: Cap Allon <***@gmaiil.com>

From: Casey J Parker <***@pm.me>

From: Robert Hall <***@low.prices.com>

From: Bud Dickmann <***@phil.con>

From: Tristan Mauger <***@tfaft.con>

From: Don Shepler <***@shitbags.united>

From: "Rivers, Jackson and the fuckin' other guy"
<***@dodgers_blew.com>

From: Harlan Banks <***@dummies.con>

From: "Ramon M. Herrera" <***@consexus.net>

From: kick ray-ray <***@obvious.con>

From: Stewpot McSwain <"Stewpot McSwain"@loopback.com>

From: David Hartung <***@hotmail.corn>

From: NoBody <***@noplace.com>

From: ***@notmale.com

From: Ted <***@gmail.com>
<***@news.easynews.com>

From: Uncle Ben <***@terrells.pals>

From: Phil Omdahl <***@assholes.everywhere>

From: NoBody <***@now_here.com>

From: Larry Jaques <***@invalid.diversifycomm.com>

From: Kunal Patel <"Kunal Patel"@localhost.net>

From: Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.scheissen.no-
***@gmail.com>

From: Klaus Schadenfreude
<***@balls.com>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@philhendrie.con>

From: Sal LeGrange <"Sal LeGrange"@nevermore.edu>

From: Klaus Schadenfreude <***@invalid.not>

From: DoD <***@gmail.com>

From: TrumpCountryUSA <***@gmaiil.con>

From: David Hartung <***@hitmale.con>

From: Clave <***@TheMonastery.com>

From: Yo quiero Taco Bell <***@gmaiil.con>

From: =?UTF-8?Q?Delvin_Ben=c3=aat?= <***@cnbc.nyc>

From: Jay Santos <***@cap.con>

From: David Hartung <***@hotmail.corn>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@gmail.com>

From: 45-2020 <***@gmaiil.con>

From: MAGA 2020 <***@gmaiil.con>

From: IDJT 2020 <***@gmaiil.con>

From: Blue Lives Matter
<***@Systemic_Treason.KMA>

From: Matt Singer <***@wyebur.con>

From: David Hartung <david-***@hotmail.com>

From: Wilson Woods <***@hotmail.com>

From: "Ramon F. Herrera" <***@conexus.net>

From: Wayne LaPierre <"Reckless Gun Loon"@NRA.us>

From: Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfรƒยค***@gmail.com>

From: Sid9 <***@bellsouth.net>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@gmx.com>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: David Hartung <***@hitmale.con>

From: Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names <***@hotmail.com>

From: George Plimpton <***@si.not>

From: Richard Clayton Wieber <***@meth.whore>

From: BeamMeUpScotty <I'M-SURE-I'M-A-FUCKING-***@ideocracy.gov>

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Byker <***@nada.not>

From: Melania Drumpf <***@MangoTubby.gov>

From: Mango Fat Fuck <"Mango Fat Fuck"@The Real Mango Fat
Fuck.gov>

From: Ubiquitous <***@polaris.net>

From: Elizabeth Boudreaux <***@jeanerette.la>

From: "Catherine L. Cranche" <***@jeanerette.la>

From: Alan Bond <***@ifx.net>

From: ***@Jurgis.net

From: Slackjaw <***@spacealliance.com>

From: Byker <***@do~rag.net>

From: Someone <***@some_where.now>

From: Jack Carlson <***@gmx.com>

From: kleine klauschen <***@I.am.null.nut>

From: Eunice Wunderlich <***@traitors.com>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: ***@gmail.com

From: Snit <***@gmail.com>

From: "Bradley K. Sherman" <***@gmail.com>

From: Paul Jackson <***@costco.con>

From: Charles Scripter <***@wieber.con

From: Ted <***@gmail.com>

From: Ubiquitous <***@polaris.net>

From: Matt Singer <***@wyebur.con>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfรƒยค***@gmail.com>

From: Seymour Hare <***@void.not>

From: Kurt Lochner <***@gmail.com>

***@gmail.com

From: Eunice Wunderlich <***@starkville.cemetery.con>

From: Jon Bolton <@.

From: "Fredric L. Rice" <***@gmail.com>

From: Richard Trouser <"Richard Trouser"@trousersnake.localhost>

From: Michael Ejercito <***@invalid.not>

From: Byker <***@do~rag.net>

From: Leroy Proud-Eagle Garcia <***@naacpmaldefsioux.com>

From: John Dillinger <***@bankrobber.invalid>

From: Phil Omdahl <***@gmaiil.con>

From: NoBody <***@noplace.com>

From: Gurpreet Singh <***@sikh.and.ye.shall.find>

From: Alan Bond <***@ifx.net>

From: AlleyCat <***@aohello.con>

From: Joel Osteen <loser-***@gmail.com>

From: pyotr filipivich <***@hotmail.com>

From: "james g. keegan jr." <***@gmaรƒยฎl.con>

From: ***@gmail.com
Easynews Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

From: Matt Singer <***@wyebur.con>

From: Gateway Pundit <***@localhost.com>

From: Duane D La Motte <***@arent.they.all>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Klaus Schadenfreude
<***@gmail.com>

From: Just Wondering <***@jw.com>

From: Phil Omdahl <***@number1>

From: Michael A Terrell <***@earthlink.nut>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@cap.con>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Scout <***@centurylink.removeme.this2.net>

From: Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfรฏยฟยฝ***@gmail.com>

From: Salty Stan <***@gmail.com>

From: ***@gmail.com

From: Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfรƒยค***@gmail.com>

From: Paul Jackson <***@costco.con>

From: Klaus Schadenfreude
<***@gmail.com>

From: Jay Santos <***@cap.gov>

From: Mattb <***@thitbags. R.us>

From: Robert Gowan <***@homoz.con>

From: nickname unavailable
<"because_\\shitbag\\_was_taken"@gmail.com>

From: Klaus Schadenfreude
<***@gmail.com>

From: Scout <***@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>

From: "Leroy N. Soetoro" <***@excite.com>

From: Byker <loser-***@gmail.com>

From: Ubiquitous <***@polaris.net>

From: ***@gmail.com

From: pyotr filipivich <***@hotmail.com>

From: AlleyCat <***@gmail.com>

From: Carl King <***@oops.net>

From: Pipewrench Peterson <***@ua.org>

From: NoBody <***@noplace.com>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: Paul Jackson <***@costco.con>

From: Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.lรƒยถ***@gmail.com>

From: "1.AAC0832" <***@yahoomail.com>

From: Traitor Joe <***@sgmail.com>

From: Trump Mentally Handicaped <***@gmail.com>

From: James Hodgkinson <***@gmail.com>

From: "28A.I873" <***@noabzba.net>

From: max headroom <***@gmx.com>

From: Death to JThomQ! <***@gmail.com>

From: Fred J McCall <***@gmail.com>

From: David Hartung <***@shitbags.r.us>

From: bigdog <***@gmail.com>

From: Lowell Milhous Duncan
<***@lohman_and_barkley.kfi.com>

From: Wayno <***@terrells.pals>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: ***@hotmail.com

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Nic <***@none.net>

From: Reid Spana <***@gusd.edu>

From: nickname unavailable
<"because_\\shitbag\\_was_taken"@gmail.com>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: Jimmy Chinda <***@port_hueneme.gov>

From: Jack Sovalot <hee-***@jack.sovalot>

From: Charles Hamblin <***@taft.con>

From: Richard Clayton Wieber <***@meth.whore>

From: Paul Jackson <***@costco.con>

From: Robert Youngdale <***@idiot>

From: David Elsan <***@who.cares>

From: Gerald <***@protonmail.com>

From: trotsky <***@email.com>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@JK.net>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@gmail.net>

From: Clarence Callahan <***@jeanerette.la>

From: BeamMeUpScotty <I'M-SURE-I'M-A-FUCKING-***@ideocracy.gov>

From: TrumpenRapist <***@protonmail.com>

From: Ryan Monahan
<***@meth.whores>

From: Gerald <***@protonmail.com>

Any @protonmail.com from eternal-september.org.

From: Michael A Terrell <***@earthlink.nut>

From: Fred J McCall <***@gmail.com>

From: Homer Stille Cummings <***@just_us.goov>

</list>

These aren't all of his socks and he forges as well. If you read somebody posting
something totally out of character, like Scout advocating for gun control or Schadenfreude
espousing liberal policy ideas, odds are you've run into one of Rudy's forgeries. He
calls them "froggeries". Innat cute?

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 19:52:23 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
It would be funny if the voting machine made a user read about what
http://youtu.be/-axT8qbM54E
Videos not allowed to make a point in Usenet
I was trying to get you to have a laugh or something. God damn. What is
wrong with you? So serious, and filled with anger?
That's why Rudy and dozens of his alternate nyms are in everybody's killfile. You'll
learn to spot them and from time to time somebody posts a list of them. The Rudy Sock
List was last posted in December.
<list>
[...]
Post by Governor Swill
</list>
Holy shit!
Wow. Thanks again. :^)
Rudy Canoza
2024-03-28 19:59:41 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:47:26 -0700, "Chris M. Thomasson"
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
It would be funny if the voting machine made a user read about what
http://youtu.be/-axT8qbM54E
Videos not allowed to make a point in Usenet
I was trying to get you to have a laugh or something. God damn. What is
wrong with you? So serious, and filled with anger?
That's why Rudy and dozens of his alternate nyms are in everybody's killfile.
You'll
learn to spot them and from time to time somebody posts a list of them.ย  The
Rudy Sock
List was last posted in December.
The funny thing is, "swill" agrees with me well over 90% of the time. His reason
for hating me is purely based on form, not substance.
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
<list>
[...]
</list>
Holy shit!
These aren't all of his socks and he forges as well.ย  If you read somebody
posting
something totally out of character, like Scout advocating for gun control or
Schadenfreude
espousing liberal policy ideas, odds are you've run into one of Rudy's
forgeries.ย  He
calls them "froggeries".ย  Innat cute?
Wow. Thanks again. :^)
Why are you so small minded?
Governor Swill
2024-03-27 22:32:58 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's all.
For no rational reason, of course.
sovereignty or control
Not a good idea to name a voting machine, Dominion...
Why not? It gives sovereign governments control over their voting systems.

Are you a conspiracy theorist trying to find some mysterious, hidden plot in the naming of
a company?

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 01:53:38 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Don't project on me, they could of named it lollipops and rainbows, I
would have still said, that's and odd name. ;^)
Swill
Mike Colangelo
2024-03-28 03:29:58 UTC
On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:24:36 -0700, "Chris M. Thomasson"
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's all.
For no rational reason, of course.
sovereignty or control
Not a good idea to name a voting machine, Dominion...
Why not?ย  It gives sovereign governments control over their voting systems.
Are you a conspiracy theorist trying to find some mysterious, hidden plot in
the naming of a company?
Yes.
Don't project on me, they could of [sic]
Could *have*, not "of."
named it lollipops and rainbows, I would have
still said, that's and odd name. ;^)
Cut the shit. You are reading something sinister and nefarious into the name of
the company because you're a conspiracy-minded little person, and that's what
conspiracy-minded little persons always do.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 04:39:16 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Cut the shit.
Oh please! you are a fucking nice person to converse with... wow...
LOL!!!! God damn.
Post by Mike Colangelo
You are reading something sinister and nefarious into the
name of the company because you're a conspiracy-minded little person,
and that's what conspiracy-minded little persons always do.
You are a paranoid... I bet you get into a lot of arguments with people.
Get it through your head, I think the name Dominion for a voting machine
is strange! Okay? Call it the FreeVoteSystem for all I care. The same
damn company can make it, use their existing machines and change the
name. Fine! Got it? Or are you defective?
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 04:41:59 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
You are reading something sinister and nefarious into the name of the
company because you're a conspiracy-minded little person, and that's
what conspiracy-minded little persons always do.
You are a paranoid... I bet you get into a lot of arguments with people.
Get it through your head, I think the name Dominion for a voting machine
is strange! Okay? Call it the FreeVoteSystem for all I care. The same
damn company can make it, use their existing machines and change the
name. Fine! Got it? Or are you defective?
FreeVoteSystem is better than the DominionVoterSystem_ver_3_14? lol.
Why do you project your constipation, ummm, conspiracy theories on me?
Volney
2024-03-28 06:26:07 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
You are reading something sinister and nefarious into the name of the
company because you're a conspiracy-minded little person, and that's
what conspiracy-minded little persons always do.
You are a paranoid... I bet you get into a lot of arguments with
people. Get it through your head, I think the name Dominion for a
voting machine is strange! Okay? Call it the FreeVoteSystem for all I
care. The same damn company can make it, use their existing machines
and change the name. Fine! Got it? Or are you defective?
FreeVoteSystem is better than the DominionVoterSystem_ver_3_14? lol.
Why do you project your constipation, ummm, conspiracy theories on me?
The thing is, things such as names can be perfectly innocent, but
conspiracy theorists will find alternate meanings and play that up.
'Dominion' being interpreted as dominating YOU vs. controlling the
election process is a rather obvious alternate (mis)interpretation.

Conspiracy theorists are already a sort of pest. No need to feed them. I
suspect that's close to Chris' point.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 19:59:50 UTC
Post by Volney
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
[...]
Right! Ding! You got it. Just because I do not like the damn name, says
NOTHING about the actual system. ARGH!

:^)
Mike Colangelo
2024-03-28 20:13:27 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
You are reading something sinister and nefarious into the name of the
company because you're a conspiracy-minded little person, and that's what
conspiracy-minded little persons always do.
You are a paranoid...
That is rich. You're the one suggesting that based on the company name, the
company is doing or enabling something nefarious.
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
I bet you get into a lot of arguments with people. Get
it through your head, I think the name Dominion for a voting machine is
strange! Okay? Call it the FreeVoteSystem for all I care. The same damn
company can make it, use their existing machines and change the name. Fine!
Got it? Or are you defective?
FreeVoteSystem is better than the DominionVoterSystem_ver_3_14? lol.
Why do you project your constipation, ummm, conspiracy theories on me?
The thing is, things such as names can be perfectly innocent, but conspiracy
theorists will find alternate meanings and play that up. 'Dominion' being
interpreted as dominating YOU vs. controlling the election process is a rather
obvious alternate (mis)interpretation.
And that is exactly what the conspiracy-minded little person, Chris, is doing.
Conspiracy theorists are already a sort of pest. No need to feed them. I
suspect that's close to Chris' point.
Right! Ding! You got it. Just because I do not like the damn name, says NOTHING
about the actual system. ARGH!
Your reason for not liking the name is based on your conspiracy-minded little
person thinking.
Mike Colangelo
What makes you say that, little person?
Mike Colangelo
2024-03-28 07:01:49 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Concession of defeat noted.
Post by Mike Colangelo
You are reading something sinister and nefarious into the name of the company
because you're a conspiracy-minded little person, and that's what
conspiracy-minded little persons always do.
You are a paranoid...
No, little person Chris, that's what *you* are. That's what all little persons
like you are.
Governor Swill
2024-03-28 22:50:08 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
You are reading something sinister and nefarious into the
name of the company because you're a conspiracy-minded little person,
and that's what conspiracy-minded little persons always do.
You are a paranoid... I bet you get into a lot of arguments with people.
Get it through your head, I think the name Dominion for a voting machine
is strange! Okay? Call it the FreeVoteSystem for all I care. The same
damn company can make it, use their existing machines and change the
name. Fine! Got it? Or are you defective?
Yes, he is. Deeply sensitive, Rudy sometimes takes his mind off his troubles by strapping
on his knee pads and sucking cock in the alley behind the Jolly Kone. His knees have worn
ruts in the driveway.

Btw, if you're over six feet, he won't need to kneel.

Swill

Governor Swill
2024-03-28 03:42:07 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
hehe

In another post I gave you some fuel. ;)

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 04:44:58 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
;^D Perhaps I overreacted. But shit man, just because I don't
particularly/personally like the name of Dominion for a voting machine
does automatically imply that I think its fucked up or something! Damn
it. People are projecting on me.
Governor Swill
2024-03-28 15:04:20 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Maybe you shouldn't wear white jeans . . .

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 19:56:16 UTC
[...]
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
;^D Perhaps I overreacted. But shit man, just because I don't
particularly/personally like the name of Dominion for a voting machine
does automatically imply that I think its fucked up or something! Damn
it. People are projecting on me.
Maybe you shouldn't wear white jeans . . .
I say I don't like the name. "They" automatically imply that I think
there is something wrong with the actual system. Shit happens.
Mike Colangelo
2024-03-28 20:04:33 UTC
On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:44:58 -0700, "Chris M. Thomasson"
[...]
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
;^D Perhaps I overreacted. But shit man, just because I don't
particularly/personally like the name of Dominion for a voting machine
does automatically imply that I think its fucked up or something! Damn
it. People are projecting on me.
Maybe you shouldn't wear white jeans . . .
I say I don't like the name. "They" automatically imply that I think there is
something wrong with the actual system. Shit happens.
Your reason for not liking the name is based on you irrationally imputing
something sinister and nefarious to the company. That's because you're a
conspiracy-minded little person, just like "pothole."

I've explained the name to you. The company was founded in Canada, and the
formal name of the country is the Dominion of Canada. They simply adopted the
word as part of their name. There is nothing nefarious or sinister about it. You
are reacting irrationally to it, and you refuse to let go of your conspiratorial
oriented thinking.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 20:12:33 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
;^D Perhaps I overreacted. But shit man, just because I don't
particularly/personally like the name of Dominion for a voting machine
does automatically imply that I think its fucked up or something! Damn
it. People are projecting on me.
Maybe you shouldn't wear white jeans . . .
I say I don't like the name. "They" automatically imply that I think
there is something wrong with the actual system. Shit happens.
Your reason for not liking the name is based on you irrationally
imputing something sinister and nefarious to the company. That's because
you're a conspiracy-minded little person, just like "pothole."
You have a lot of internal mental issues. Oh my.
Post by Mike Colangelo
I've explained the name to you. The company was founded in Canada, and
the formal name of the country is the Dominion of Canada. They simply
adopted the word as part of their name. There is nothing nefarious or
sinister about it. You are reacting irrationally to it, and you refuse
to let go of your conspiratorial oriented thinking.
I just don't like the name! Wow! You just might be a bit "defective" in
the mind. I have the right to not like the name. You attach all of these
other things... Basically, as far as I can tell, you projecting your own
crap onto me. Oh well. I am feeding a nest of troll vermin. Sorry everybody.

I will stop.

YIKES!
Mike Colangelo
2024-03-28 20:16:00 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
;^D Perhaps I overreacted. But shit man, just because I don't
particularly/personally like the name of Dominion for a voting machine
does automatically imply that I think its fucked up or something! Damn
it. People are projecting on me.
Maybe you shouldn't wear white jeans . . .
I say I don't like the name. "They" automatically imply that I think there is
something wrong with the actual system. Shit happens.
Your reason for not liking the name is based on you irrationally imputing
something sinister and nefarious to the company. That's because you're a
conspiracy-minded little person, just like "pothole."
You have a lot of internal mental issues.
Uh...no. That would be you, reading something into the operation of the company
based on its name, when there simply isn't anything there.
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
I've explained the name to you. The company was founded in Canada, and the
formal name of the country is the Dominion of Canada. They simply adopted the
word as part of their name. There is nothing nefarious or sinister about it.
You are reacting irrationally to it, and you refuse to let go of your
conspiratorial oriented thinking.
I just don't like the name!
Right: because you're a conspiracy-minded little person who thinks it means
something nefarious is going on.

Here's a question to elicit a little more of your thinking: do you believe there
are "problems" or "questions" regarding the 2020 election?
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 20:39:24 UTC
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
;^D Perhaps I overreacted. But shit man, just because I don't
particularly/personally like the name of Dominion for a voting machine
does automatically imply that I think its fucked up or something! Damn
it. People are projecting on me.
Maybe you shouldn't wear white jeans . . .
I say I don't like the name. "They" automatically imply that I think
there is something wrong with the actual system. Shit happens.
Your reason for not liking the name is based on you irrationally
imputing something sinister and nefarious to the company. That's
because you're a conspiracy-minded little person, just like "pothole."
You have a lot of internal mental issues.
Uh...no. That would be you, reading something into the operation of the
company based on its name, when there simply isn't anything there.
I suppose you would like the name of a company if it said,
TrumpForLocalDogCatcher. Anyway, goodbye.
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
I've explained the name to you. The company was founded in Canada,
and the formal name of the country is the Dominion of Canada. They
simply adopted the word as part of their name. There is nothing
nefarious or sinister about it. You are reacting irrationally to it,
and you refuse to let go of your conspiratorial oriented thinking.
I just don't like the name!
Right: because you're a conspiracy-minded little person who thinks it
means something nefarious is going on.
Here's a question to elicit a little more of your thinking: do you
believe there are "problems" or "questions" regarding the 2020 election?
Well, na. However, I do think Hillary called the orange man an
illegitimate president, elected by the Russians. So, afaict, she and her
ilk has some fun conspiracies to ponder on. I think a bunch of morons
stormed the capital building. Why the fuck did they do that! Dumb fucks!
Mike Colangelo
2024-03-28 21:24:23 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
A company with a name like that could not sell voting machines to any jurisdiction.

Why are you running away?
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
I've explained the name to you. The company was founded in Canada, and the
formal name of the country is the Dominion of Canada. They simply adopted
the word as part of their name. There is nothing nefarious or sinister about
it. You are reacting irrationally to it, and you refuse to let go of your
conspiratorial oriented thinking.
I just don't like the name!
Right: because you're a conspiracy-minded little person who thinks it means
something nefarious is going on.
Here's a question to elicit a little more of your thinking: do you believe
there are "problems" or "questions" regarding the 2020 election?
Well, na. However, I do think Hillary called the orange man an illegitimate
president, elected by the Russians.
Trump colluded with Russia, and Russia's help may have tainted his wins in some
swing states.
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
So, afaict, she and her ilk has some fun
conspiracies to ponder on.
Trump's collusion with Russia is well established by the Mueller and Senate
Intelligence Committee reports.
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
I think a bunch of morons stormed the capital
building. Why the fuck did they do that! Dumb fucks!
They did it because Trump wanted them to do it. They did it with the goal โ€” the
"why" โ€” of keeping Trump in office despite the incontestable fact that he *lost*
a free, fair and clean election.
Governor Swill
2024-03-28 22:57:58 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
;^D Perhaps I overreacted. But shit man, just because I don't
particularly/personally like the name of Dominion for a voting machine
does automatically imply that I think its fucked up or something! Damn
it. People are projecting on me.
Maybe you shouldn't wear white jeans . . .
I say I don't like the name. "They" automatically imply that I think
there is something wrong with the actual system. Shit happens.
. . . white jeans . . . projection . . . as in movie film . . .

. . . nevermind . . . ya hadda be there.

Swill

The Starmaker
2024-03-27 23:23:26 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ร‚ Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's all.
For no rational reason, of course.
sovereignty or control
Not a good idea to name a voting machine, Dominion...
It's a good idea if your goal is to have dominion and control over the people and country voteing.

I mean, that is always have been the purpose:
https://thomasnast.com/cartoons/thats-whats-the-matter/

'as long as i count the votes' is the purpose of a Dominion Voting Machine.

"i count"...dominion.

wat are you going to do about it?

That picture is a Dominion Voting Machine

https://thomasnast.com/cartoons/thats-whats-the-matter/

If I would run for politics, first thing I do is write the names of everyone in the cementaries...my voters!

send me you dogs name too!

I'll win by a landslide...

Chris M. Thomasson??? i'm writing that name down! Thank you for your vote!
The Starmaker
2024-03-27 23:49:09 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
While in jail shortly before his death, Tweed explained how he
controlled elections:
"Count the ballots in bulk, or without counting them announce the result
in bulk, or change from one to the other, as the case may have been.
The ballots made no result. The counters made the result."

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 02:24:51 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
God damn! That man needs to do some sit ups...

Sarcasm... The voting machine says every vote makes this man less fat.
Do him a favor and vote! ;^D rofl. ;^)
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 02:26:14 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ร‚ย  Why might that be?
ย  https://thomasnast.com/cartoons/thats-whats-the-matter/
God damn! That man needs to do some sit ups...
Sarcasm... The voting machine says every vote makes this man less fat.
Do him a favor and vote! ;^D rofl. ;^)
The fat man says, well, don't vote too much or I will loose too much
weight and might die! ;^o lol.
Chris M. Thomasson
Losing a pound a week is okay, start small...
The Starmaker
2024-03-28 21:57:19 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
i fogot to ask you, wats the first name of your dog?

Here's my remove voting system...

https://www.findagrave.com/

Over 238 million memorials created since 1995!

I'll web scrape it ALL!

(i'll start with the letter A)
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.findagrave.com%2F+abraham

238 million votes? I'll need my USB stick!!!

Anybody wanna buy some votes? I take PayPal.

Any migrants wanna make easy money?, just stuff my (printed it myself ballots on official paper) in ballot boxes! I'll give you a map..

apply at www.StuffMyBallotBoxes.com
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-29 01:07:14 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Password... ;^D lol.
Post by The Starmaker
Here's my remove voting system...
https://www.findagrave.com/
Over 238 million memorials created since 1995!
wow. lol!
Governor Swill
2024-03-29 03:58:26 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
i fogot to ask you, wats the first name of your dog?
Password... ;^D lol.
Password! Password! C'mere boy! Good dog!

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-29 22:25:34 UTC
ROFL!!! ;^D lol.
Mike Colangelo
2024-03-28 03:13:35 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's all.
For no rational reason, of course.
You snipped my rational.
*rationale*, not "rational."
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
sovereignty or control
That's a meaning that you, a conspiracy-minded little person, invest in it.
There are *hundreds* of companies with "Dominion" in the name. It doesn't mean
anything.

You have no rational (that's an adjective, dumbass) reason to read some sinister
meaning into the company name. That's just your little person thinking at work.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 04:36:02 UTC
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
sovereignty or control
That's a meaning that you, a conspiracy-minded little person, invest in
it. There are *hundreds* of companies with "Dominion" in the name. It
doesn't mean anything.
You fucking moron! Dominion for the name of a voting system is odd to
me, that's all! Don't project your crap on me.
thinking at work.
Mike Colangelo
Only because you're a conspiracy-minded little person, little Chris.
Physfitfreak
2024-03-28 20:49:34 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
You fucking moron! Dominion for the name of a voting system is odd to
me, that's all! Don't project your crap on me.
Suggest to them to change the name of the machine from Dominion to,
"Netanyahu's Piss Corner" if they're so in control of their dumb lying
minds.

Don't tolerate them so much. It gives them the impression they matter.
Chris M. Thomasson
Agreed. Big time. Thanks.
Jim Pennino

"Its name derives from the Dominion Elections Act."
Governor Swill
2024-03-27 22:36:23 UTC
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's
all. I hold Dominion, (sovereignty or control), over you, please vote.
It's just a bad sound, to me... Oh well, shit happens.
"Its name derives from the Dominion Elections Act."
Which was a law that allowed an election to be manipulated.

"During World War I, the country was split on the issue of conscription. Ahead of the 1917
election, the Liberal Party experienced splits among individual MPs. Protests erupted over
the government's plan to introduce conscription in what became known as the Conscription
Crisis of 1917. Pro-conscription Liberals joined forces with the Conservative Party to
form the Unionist Party in 1917, led by Prime Minister Robert Borden.

In an effort to increase votes for the new Unionist Party, Borden granted the vote to
female relatives of active-duty soldiers. The 1917 election had the highest female voter
turnout out of any other election, and the Unionist Party won a safe majority, with only
Quebec voting majority Liberal. "

Swill

Jim Pennino
2024-03-27 23:28:28 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
All of which happened in 1917 to 1918 with WWI ending in Nov 1918,
making conscription moot, while the Dominion Elections Act was
passed in 1920.

Read for comprehension much?
Swill
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 01:55:48 UTC
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's
all. I hold Dominion, (sovereignty or control), over you, please vote.
It's just a bad sound, to me... Oh well, shit happens.
"Its name derives from the Dominion Elections Act."
That's fine. I am trying to convey that the name sounds odd to me,
that's all. I am not projecting anything. Really.
Mike Colangelo
2024-03-28 03:22:03 UTC
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's
all. I hold Dominion, (sovereignty or control), over you, please vote.
It's just a bad sound, to me... Oh well, shit happens.
"Its name derives from the Dominion Elections Act."
That kind of common-sense explanation is completely lost on conspiracy-minded
little persons like Chris. They have a crippling mental defect that causes them
to see and seek nefarious influences and causes in all kinds of things where
nothing nefarious is present.

From the Wikipedia page that little person Chris himself linked above:

Dominion Voting Systems Corporation was founded in 2002 in Toronto, Ontario,
Canada, by John Poulos and James Hoover,[27] and was incorporated on January
14, 2003.[28] The company develops proprietary software in-house and sells
electronic voting hardware and software, including voting machines and
tabulators, in the U.S. and Canada and employs a development team in its
Serbian office.[5] The company maintains headquarters in Toronto and in
Denver, Colorado.[4] Its name derives from the Dominion Elections
Act.[29][30]

The formal name of Canada is "The Dominion of Canada." That is it's name. It's a
Canadian company, so they incorporated "Dominion" into their name. Chris, a
little person, insists there's some nefarious meaning and intent in this. That's
because he's a mental defective.
Mike Colangelo

Mike Colangelo

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-28 04:35:01 UTC
On 3/27/2024 8:34 PM, Mike Colangelo wrote:
[...]
Post by Mike Colangelo
The formal name of Canada is "The Dominion of Canada." That is it's
name. It's a Canadian company, so they incorporated "Dominion" into
their name. Chris, a little person, insists there's some nefarious
meaning and intent in this. That's because he's a mental defective.
You have a mental defect. I just don't like the damn name! Don't project
your shit on me.
Gronk
Trumptards... sigh...
Mr. B1ack
Not amenable to instruction or rational analysis.
Gronk
2024-04-05 04:54:30 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by Gronk
Post by Jim Pennino
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 22:00:16 -0700, "Chris M. Thomasson"
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's
all. I hold Dominion, (sovereignty or control), over you, please vote.
It's just a bad sound, to me... Oh well, shit happens.
"Its name derives from the Dominion Elections Act."
Trumptards... sigh...
Not amenable to instruction or rational analysis.
And their mommies dress them funny...

Gronk
Did you consider it odd in 2002?
Jack Carlson
2024-04-03 05:40:31 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's all. I
hold Dominion, (sovereignty or control), over you, please vote. It's just a
bad sound, to me... Oh well, shit happens.
Did you consider it odd in 2002?
Chrissie got tired of trolling here and whiffed off. She hasn't been seen for
several days.
Richard Clayton Wieber
2024-04-03 05:44:54 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to.ย  Why might that be?
I am just wondering why they named themselves dominion.
We are Dominion. We make voting machines...
Just odd to me.
Why? Founded in 2002.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's all. I
hold Dominion, (sovereignty or control), over you, please vote.
That's the phony sinister meaning you're reading into the name because you
believe the 2020 election was "stolen." The election was not stolen. There is
nothing sinister or nefarious about the company name. Stop letting your fevered
imagination run wild.
It's just a bad sound, to me...
It's a bad sound to you because you're a conspiracy-minded little person who
sees things that aren't really there.
Gronk
2024-03-27 04:41:03 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Gronk
Post by The Starmaker
Trump Claims 2024 Will Be Rigged,...
1. bamboo ballots
2. magic thermostats
3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine
4. HUGO CHAVEZ
5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes
A company by the odd name of dominion comes to mind...
Odd name....
Fox doesn't lie as much as it used to. Why might that be?
I can think of almost 800 million reasone...