The most ridiculous science mistake in history.
Zuhdi Jadov Bagramov
2024-03-24 11:37:36 UTC
It certainly won't convince those who say, "My mind is made up,
don't confuse me with the facts."
so true indeed. You can't be there without being Eben Alexander. This is a
fact. So, loosely speaking, if you are there, you must be somebody else.

๐——๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†_๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป:_๐—œ๐˜โ€™๐˜€_๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ_๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ_๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ_๐˜๐—ผ_๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—ช๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜_๐—ฎ_๐—ป๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
Washington is waging a proxy war in a bid to inflict a โ€˜strategic defeatโ€™
on Moscow and a tougher response to this is needed
Dmitry Trenin

By Dmitry Trenin, a research professor at the Higher School of Economics
and a lead research fellow at the Institute of World Economy and
International Relations. He is also a member of the Russian International
Affairs Council (RIAC).
https://www.r%74.com/russia/594811-dmitry-trenin-nuclear-arsenal/

Absolutely yes Russia needs to do this. The West led by the USA is intent
on picking apart Russia piece by piece and they will not stop unless they
face resistance.

Jews are trying to overthrow Russia's government and then divide Russia
into ten Jew States...
Dioletis Stamatelos Metrofanis
2024-03-24 12:30:15 UTC
Gary, your opinion is so worthless to me the only reason I read it this
time is because this new forum has so few comments so far.
Of course it's worthless to you, because you ignore the facts. Your
mind is made up and you don't want to be jarred into reality.
absolutely, it's illusory, being there, without being Eben Alexander.

๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ_๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€_๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€_๐—ฎ๐˜_๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ_โ€“_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ
Kievโ€™s troops have launched multiple projectiles at the city hosting a key
Russian naval base, a top regional official said
https://www.r%74.com/russia/594814-ukraine-fires-crimea-sevastopol/

Ukraine wants the people of Crimea to return to Ukraine but Ukraine is
killing Crimeans...... so stupid...

Buffer zones, huh? That so original that a moron could have said it. How
about a massive Russian invasion to take total control of Ukraine ?!!

it's clear, the fucking Putin is a traitor, allowing this for so long. The
Black Sea part of the fictitious "ukrein" should be taken from the
beginning, saving lives and more. The fucking Putina is a traitor. A WEF
"๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ด๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น_๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ". Case closed.

and you fight the nazis, sending the nazis on paid vacation to Turkey, so
they also be released?? What kind of fucking traitor criminal are you??

Ukraine is trying to hide that they may have been complicit in the attack
on Moscow music festival as this attack comes hours after evidence points
to Ukraine

So much loss of life. All of it avoidable. Macron snarling while he hits a
bag, citizens displaced across the globe. How can any politician in the
right mind think that weapons are the better choice over diplomacy

Can Mexico be allowed to do this nonsense to American? Why is Russia so
calm about this, this wise divide Russia nation soon if they do not act
with iron feet, destroy Ukraine before they destroy you
The Starmaker
2024-03-25 05:40:12 UTC
How Jan thinks his comments will convince anyone is a mystery.
I am not here to convince anyone of anything. Your nonsense delusions are
your problem, not mine.
--
Jan
"nonsense delusions"??? Is that even correct English?
There is a reason why if i see that a film is London based I
automatically avoid it...
How in the world can anyone anyone understand what they in the movie are
saying?? It's like
some form of foreign language no one speaks. "Give me a bell"
I lose track of the movie trying to figure out how does one give a bell
to someone!!!
Does everybody suppose to talk with a spoon in their mouth??? My ears
hurt.
LEARN ENGLISH!!!!
There is one Brisitish/London movie that is a favorite of mine but then they didn't have English subtitles...
it took me centuries to figure wat dey were sayin.
I was thinking of making a remake of the movie...in English.
You know, so that 'real people' can watch it without being in excruciating pain.
Why is it that Google Translate doesn't have London?
If you go to London, and in a train station, don't ask anybody "Which way is the way out?"
otherwise they will say...
"Stupid American, do you see that sign over there?"
"I say, Yeah, I see it."
They say: "What does the sign read?"
"I say, it reads "Way Out"."
They say, "THAT'S THE WAY OUT YOU WANKER!!!"
I say, "You kidding me????"
I thought it was some hippie sign!
dats way out man!
Are the British stupid people? Cause in the United States you can buy
Preventive Medicine like Preventive Cold Medicine.

People buy it so they won't catch a cold. Pre-cold.

It's for stupid people.

I think I will get some Preventive Cancer treatment because it will
prevent me from catching Cancer, Right????
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2024-03-25 07:02:51 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I don't think JanB understands the words "Way Out" in the United States means...outer space!

give me a bell
Babu Mikhnevich Yablontsev
2024-03-26 18:29:14 UTC
There are no observable effects of an aether? What then are the
electromagnetic and gravitational fields, if not observable effects of
an aether?
Free space can propagate certain fields such as electromagnetism, with
associated constants such as ฮตโ‚€ and ฮผโ‚€. The old fashioned luminiferous
aether had mechanical properties to propagate light as if it were like
sound. Free space properties are not mechanical, and if you want, you
could call the ability to propagate electromagnetic fields an aether,
but this leads to confusion with the obsolete aether of the 1800s.
Einstein
yes, but here's another proof the ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ_๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ is a lying bitch, going to
bed liars, waking up in the morning as liars, no change.

those days "isis" was something fighting for their islamic STATE,
revolutionary, wanting kill Assad, or what's his name in Syria, even
today. Unbelievable, these ๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ง_๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฎ liars of west are short memory, they
forget their lies!! Pay maximal attention to this:

๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ_๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ_๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†_๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ_๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ_๐—ผ๐—ป_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
https://b%69%74%63%68ute.com/video/UdGHUfiMfjNd

clearly a terrorist attack by "isis" and their "islamic" state. These guys
think the we are stupid. Here with arrows, for you to undrestand.

๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€_๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜_๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜†_๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ_๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป_๐—ฎ_๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ_๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€_๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
https://b%69%74%63%68ute.com/video/5tboc58SFodU

๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ_๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜_๐——๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†_๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€_๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐— ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜„_๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น_๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
https://b%69%74%63%68ute.com/video/ySiduAYnE825
Arindam Banerjee
2024-03-27 05:02:55 UTC
[...]
Einstein was not a scientist. He was a Jewish theologian, who
understandably did not like the notion of aether. Aether is related to
aum, the Hindu/Aryan/Vedic sacred sound resonating throughout the
universe.
Radiation is beautifully explained with travelling electromagnetic waves,
in the aether medium.
So it had to go, and be replaced with the bunkum quantum theory, particle
physics, e=mcc, big bang, expanding universe and other nonsenses
constituting the presently ruling gibberish "modern" physics.

Well, Einstein that way only continued the main stream of Western thought
against the Hindu/Buddhist Eastern philosophy, which was necessary given
Western arrogance and greed. At that time (19-20th centuries) colonial
exploitation was at its peak. Get the goodies from the East, define them
as inferior on racial grounds, and as a compensation give them some form
of Jewish metaphysics (take your choice between Islam and Christianity!)

So it would not do if pagan thinking (aum, aether) was justified by
science and that too physics. So physics and the scientific method itself
had to be corrupted by Einstein and his followers.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Bowen Paitakes Vassilikos
2024-03-26 19:06:51 UTC
There are no observable effects of an aether? What then are the
electromagnetic and gravitational fields, if not observable effects of
an aether?
Free space can propagate certain fields such as electromagnetism, with
associated constants such as ฮตโ‚€ and ฮผโ‚€. The old fashioned luminiferous
aether had mechanical properties to propagate light as if it were like
sound. Free space properties are not mechanical, and if you want, you
america likely afraid to show the terrorist attack. Simply compare these
two things.

๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€_๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜_๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜†_๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ_๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป_๐—ฎ_๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ_๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€_๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
https://b%69%74%63%68ute.com/video/5tboc58SFodU

and the mainstreaam

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ_๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ_๐—ฏ๐˜†_๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ
https://b%69%74%63%68ute.com/video/i6wCi3FywKqK

that's clearly a terrorist attack, with intention to hit the bridge. It's
NOT "avoid", but intention to hit. It can't be clearer.
Arindam Banerjee
2024-03-27 23:28:24 UTC
It is the most ridiculous scientific mistake in history.
Einstein took the null result of MMX to disprove the ether.
Wrong, both historicaly and factualy.
The Lorentz Transformation would make it possible to keep the ether.
Einstein kept the LT and discarded the ether.
Wrong. Einstein (and Lorentz with him)
saw that the aether has no observable properties.
Lorentz had already seen that to order (v/c)^2,
and after Einstein 1905 he saw
that there are no observable effects of an aether to all orders of v/c.
In the LET, the aether is undetectable.
There are no observable effects of an aether? What then are the
electromagnetic and gravitational fields, if not observable effects of
an aether?
Free space can propagate certain fields such as electromagnetism, with
associated constants such as ฮตโ‚€ and ฮผโ‚€. The old fashioned luminiferous
aether had mechanical properties to propagate light as if it were like
sound. Free space properties are not mechanical, and if you want, you
could call the ability to propagate electromagnetic fields an aether,
but this leads to confusion with the obsolete aether of the 1800s.
Einstein explicitly stated that aether had no mechanical properties, so
velocity relative to the aether is meaningless. "But this ether may not
be thought of as endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable
media, as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time. The
idea of motion may not be applied to it."
@Volney, see my reply to Gary Harnagel citing Dirac's 1951 "Is there and
The gist is that one can safely let go of this notion due to Einstein
that the aether may not be conceived as having parts which are in motion.
Dirac 1951: "Is there and Aether?"
https://doi.org/10.1038/168906a0
In the last century, the idea of a universal and all-pervading aether
was popular as a foundation on which to build the theory of
electromagnetic phenomena. The situation was profoundly influenced in
1905 by Einstein's discovery of the principle of relativity, leading to
the requirement of a four-dimensional formulation of all natural laws.
It was soon found that the existence of an aether could not be fitted in
with relativity, and since relativity was well established, the aether
was abandoned.
Physical knowledge has advanced very much since 1905, notably by the
arrival of quantum mechanics, and the situation has again changed. If
one re-examines the question in the light of present-day knowledge, one
finds that the aether is no longer ruled out by relativity, and good
reasons can now be advanced for postulating an aether.
Let us consider in its simplest form the old argument for showing that
the existence of an aether is incompatible with relativity. Take a
region of space-time which is a perfect vacuum, that is, there is no
matter in it and also no fields. According to the principle of
relativity, this region must be isotropic in the Lorentz senseโ€”all
directions within the light-cone must be equivalent to one another.
According to the ather hypothesis, at each point in the region there
must be an aether, moving with some velocity, presumably less than the
velocity of light. This velocity provides a preferred direction within
the light-cone in space-time, which direction should show itself up in
suitable experiments. Thus we get a contradiction with the relativistic
requirement that all directions within the light-cone are equivalent.
This argument is unassailable from the 1905 point of view, but at the
present time it needs modification, because we have to apply quantum
mechanics to the aether. The velocity of the aether, like other physical
variables, is subject to uncertainty relations. For a particular
physical state the velocity of the aether at a certain point of
space-time will not usually be a well-defined quantity, but will be
distributed over various possible values according to a probability law
obtained by taking the square of the modulus of a wave function. We may
set up a wave function which makes all values for the velocity of the
aether equally probable. Such a wave function may well represent the
perfect vacuum state in accordance with the principle of relativity.
One gets an analogous problem by considering the hydrogen atom with
neglect of the spins of the electron and proton. From the classical
picture it would seem to be impossible for this atom to be in a state of
spherical symmetry. We know experimentally that the hydrogen atom can be
in a state of spherical symmetryโ€”any spectroscopic S-state is such a
state โ€”and the quantum theory provides an explanation by allowing
spherically symmetrical wave functions, each of which makes all
directions for the line joining electron to proton equally probable.
We thus see that the passage from the classical theory to the quantum
theory makes drastic alterations in our ideas of symmetry. A thing which
cannot be symmetrical in the classical model may very well be
symmetrical after quantization. This provides a means of reconciling the
disturbance of Lorentz symmetry in space-time produced by the existence
of an aether with the principle of relativity.
There is one respect in which the analogy of the hydrogen atom is
imperfect. A state of spherical symmetry of the hydrogen atom is quite a
proper stateโ€”the wave function representing it can be normalized. This
is not so for the state of Lorentz symmetry of the aether.
Let us assume the four components v_ฮผ of the velocity of the aether at
any point of space-time commute with one another. Then we can set up a
representation with the wave functions involving the v's. The four v's
can be pictured as defining a point on a three-dimensional hyperboloid
vโ‚€ยฒ-vโ‚ยฒ-vโ‚‚ยฒ-vโ‚ƒยฒ = 1, vโ‚€ > 0 (1) [LaTeX: v_0^2 - v_1^2 - v_2^2
-
v_3^2 = 1, v_0 > 0]
A wave-function which represents a state for which all aether velocities
are equally probable must be independent of the v's, so it is a constant
over the hyperboloid (1). If we form the square of the modulus of this
wave function and integrate over the three-dimensional surface (1) in a
Lorentz-invariant manner, which means attaching equal weights to
elements of the surface which can be transformed into one another by a
Lorentz transformation, the result will be infinite. Thus this wave
function cannot be normalized.
The states corresponding to wave functions that can be normalized are
the only states that can be attained in practice. A state corresponding
to a wave function which cannot be normalized should be looked upon as a
theoretical idealization, which can never be actually realized, although
one can approach indefinitely close to it. Such idealized states are
very useful in quantum theory, and we could not do without them. For
example, any state for which there is a particle with a specified
momentum is of this kindโ€”the wave function cannot be normalized because
from the uncertainty principle the particle would have to be distributed
over the whole universe โ€” and such states are needed in collision problems.
We can now see that we may very well have an aether, subject to quantum
mechanics and conforming to relativity, provided we are willing to
consider the perfect vacuum as an idealized state, not attainable in
practice. From the experimental point of view, there does not seem to be
any objection to this. We must make some profound alterations in our
theoretical ideas of the vacuum. It is no longer a trivial state, but
needs elaborate mathematics for its description.
I have recently (Proc. Roy. Soc., [A, 209, 291 (1951)]) put forward a
new theory of electrodynamics in which the potentials A_ฮผ, are
A_ฮผA_ฮผ= kยฒ, [LaTeX: A_{\mu} A_{\mu} = k^2]
where k is a universal constant. From the continuity of Aโ‚€ we see that
it must always have the same sign and we may take it positive. We can
then put
kโปยนA_ฮผ = v_ฮผ (2) [LaTeX: k^{-1} A_{\mu} = v_{\mu}]
and get v's satisfying (1). These v's define a velocity. Its physical
significance in the theory is that if there is any electric charge it
must flow with this velocity, and in regions where there is no charge it
is the velocity with which a small charge would have to flow if it were
introduced.
We have now the velocity (2) at all points of space-time, playing a
fundamental part in electrodynamics. It is natural to regard it as the
velocity of some real physical thing. THUS WITH THE NEW THEORY OF
ELECTRODYNAMICS WE ARE RATHER FORCED TO HAVE AN AETHER.
(Proc. Roy. Soc., [A, 209, 291 (1951)]): Dirac, P. A. M. (1951). A New
Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, 209(1098), 291โ€“296.
https://doi.org/10.1098/rspa.1951.0204
The violation of inertia with a new design rail gun in motor mode
Arindam Banerjee,
HTN Research Pty Ltd. Melbourne
(All rights reserved)

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/VtFeGAkIABg/m/CLPzLRElAwAJ

***

Aether is back, with the validation of Maxwell with my new rail gun
showing inertia violation.\
Inertia violation means outing the laws of thermodynamics, quantum theory
and the theories of relativity.
It put physics back on the rails.
The next step is to make a permanent motion machine that generates energy.
Well, the Chinese have already done that using permanent magnets.
Also, one can argue the solar, wind, geothermal, tidal are free energy
sources, but not constant.
One needs a constant power source from "endless" motion. (Endless
depending upon engineering and maintenance.)
That is my current project...

All those keen on what is newer and far better, go through my links!

While entropy and thermodynamics are wrong physics, quantum is bad
physics, relativity is neither wrong nor bad - it is pure gibberish, crazy
nonsense, based upon fraud and bungles for theological issues.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun

Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into near
space , and horizontal tunneling shown in

and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating inertia
can be developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and imparting
that to the whole system, giving it an increased velocity

*****

Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the
design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the
design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
The forces involved in rotational motion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

*******

2017 videos of rail gun experiments with theory in detail

IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

IFE - 2 Experimental setups

IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

IFE - 8 New Physics

****
The physics aphorisms of Arindam
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/8HgH3sbRe94/m/gYzu9OAkAgAJ

The cause of gravity
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

*****
Webster Pagaev Marmazov
2024-03-29 18:14:14 UTC
We model reality with a system of mathematics based on calculus where
delta_x approaches zero, whereas reality is granular - perhaps down
to the Planck scale, or perhaps not.ย  Don't you think that field
theories are an attempt to circumvent the granularity problem that
may contain the seeds of their own limitations?
You're not modelling reality, you're modelling your wannabe gedanken
delusions.
Says the ignorant Wozzie-boy who doesn't understand how the GPS works,
not at all. He is correct here. You contradict yourself with granularity
admitting the continuum of space time exists. You don't know what you
admit. For instance, denying the "climate" is antisemitic and you lose
your job. I'm not making shit here.

https://b%69%74%63hute.com/video/octgUCiO2plf

where is amrica compared to China, which is communist?? They are fighting
Russia by lies, afraid of China.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—พ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ_๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜_๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ_๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ._๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜†_๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ_๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ
https://bi%74%63%68%75te.com/video/xh31DKqYJvTu

that's what happens having face-pig ๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ง_๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ robing your country. They
eat pork.
Jam Yaaqo Chaim
2024-04-04 20:06:24 UTC
Irrelevant baloney, but Wozzie-boy's religion is the moronic one.
And yours? The other day you criticized me for referring to "Dr"
Hachel's most obvious lies rather than addressing his statements about
physics. If I know he's lying about he claims to have seen on
television, why should I believe what he says about physics?
So the criticism hurt? Sorry about that, but you criticized my paper,
DOI: 10.13189/ujpa.2023.170101, based solely on irrelevant "facts." (1)
The fact that you had many more citations than I did and (2) four out of
more than 30 of hrpub's journals were cited for "abuse" of one sort or
another (but not UJPA). So (2) is "guilt by association" and (1) is
snobbishness, I guess.
elon musk tesla suck my dick lol. You lost again.

2024_๐—ซ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ_๐—ฆ๐—จ7_๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜…_๐—ถ๐—ป-๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ต_๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ

Desmond Archambault
2024-04-04 22:33:47 UTC
C-News, a channel which almost exclusively spreads lies, hate speech
and racism.
Absolutely not, Cnews is a very high quality French channel, whose
audience is increasing from week to week (the French no longer tolerate
Wokism and anti-white racism which is sweeping Europe today and other
countries). French channels).
In addition, the very beautiful journalist Charlotte d'Ornellas is
radiant with intelligence and beauty.
Data.Media:1>
Jean-Pierre Python lies.
here's the "wife" of macron I guess, with a dick which is proliferous.

๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜†_๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ_๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ_๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€_๐—ฎ_๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ!
https://b%69%74%63%68%75te.com/video/0hJPTJMhCjcY
Rusbel Bilimovich
2024-04-05 19:01:25 UTC
โ€œThe fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever
that it is not utterly absurd.โ€ -- Bertrand Russell
So what may turn out to be absurd is those whose vociferously deny the
existence of tachyons.
this usenet user can't see he is the one which is absurd lol.

๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜_๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ_๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น_๐—ฏ๐—ฒ_๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—˜๐——_๐—ฎ๐˜€_๐—ฃ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€_๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—ข'๐˜€_๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
https://bi%74%63%68%75te.com/video/UQthbCLEEsvW
Duane Borbรฉly
2024-04-06 16:52:54 UTC
Please explain to me how, in Langevin's traveler, the proper time of
Stella's return journey is 9 years.
It is very easy to explain.
The proper time of Stella's return journey is what The Special Theory of
Relativity predicts it is.
https://paulba.no/pdf/TwinsByMetric.pdf
https://paulba.no/pdf/TwinsByDoppler.pdf
you are a vassal state lol.

๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ_๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ_๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜_๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ_โ€“_๐—˜๐—จ_๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒโ€™๐˜€_๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
The West should support Kiev, but also โ€œthink about how the conflict could
end,โ€ Austrian Chancellor Karl Nehammer has said
https://www.%72%74.com/russia/595518-russia-ukraine-peace-austria/

While Minsk Agreement talks were happening, NATO killers were preparing to
kill Russians. Too late for talks. Russia has to stop NATO. Period.

EU's states leadership.., all corrupt corporate puppets.

These nato euro trash political careerists spew the stupidest copy-paste
talking points. Something contaminated their brain.

Was the Chancellor asleep for the Minsk Accords? Maybe he overslept for the
"must talk" they held in Istanbul?
Micha Lovรกsz Wรกgner
2024-04-07 09:59:31 UTC
Medicine, I can believe, but nothing that would qualify him to
pronounce about relativity.
Python says "Dr." Hachel is really a medical Dr. Lengrand. "Dr." Hachel
himself won't say what he's a doctor of, much less admit or deny being
the same as this Dr. Lengrand. He ignores the question.
yes and no, probably, but try focusing on this

๐—๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€_๐—จ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—–๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก,_๐—•๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ_๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ_๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—›๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป_๐—˜๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ_๐˜๐—ผ_๐—จ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ_๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜_๐— ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต
https://bi%74%63%68%75te.com/video/wsNF1AIE0xGX

these ๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ง_๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ satanists of polakia, the worst on the face of the earth.
Serguey Sรผtล‘ Puskรกs
2024-04-09 21:16:13 UTC
If Vapp โ‰  0, Stella will never reach the Earth, obviously.
So this apparent speed is of no interest for the twin 'paradox',
even if it is interesting for 'superluminal jets'. So what's your point?
If ฯ• = ฯ€/4 then if I call ยต the angle that the direction of my aim
makes with the direction of the object to be studied, I have: ยต=3ฯ€/4.
Then Vapp=Vo/(1+cosยต.Vo/c)=1.842c When Vapp'=Vapp.cosฯ•=1.3025c
completely irrelevant. You only use cosines when you have a phase
distribution around a signal, otherwise you could use sinuses etc. Here's
what capitalist america is saying about france.

โ€˜๐—ก๐—ผ_๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒโ€™_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—š๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ_โ€“_๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ
Lloyd Austin said the US remains โ€œcommittedโ€ to funding Israel, denying
mounting accusations of genocide
https://www.%72%74.com/news/595664-gaza-genocide-israel-pentagon/

sure no evidence, otherwise america would be in prison judged and executed
according to the international law, Nuremberg etc.

but they escaped from the genocide of population with vaccines before, so a
single genocide is nothing for capitalist america.

Willful ignorance is not innocence. The exact opposit.

Austin has Ukrainian/Russian blood on his hands. He is even more
incompetent than the late Colin Powell. How much longer will the free world
continue to bear with such inhuman and heartless creatures?

Liar.

And slavery wasn't inhumane according to this heavily pigmented gentleman.

Disgusting monster. Thinks plausible deniability can save him. Enough is
enough. The criminal state of America does not get to decide what is and
what is not evidence in a murder investigation the US is thick with the
main culprit.

a fucking country of inbreed criminal. A territory shithole, not a country.

๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ_๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€_๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€_๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜_๐—œ๐˜€๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—น
The measure would be meant to pressure West Jerusalem to allow more food
aid into Gaza
https://www.%72%74.com/news/595660-france-israel-sanctions-gaza/

Ironic, that is all I can say.

Sanctions, freeze assets, remove from SWIFT, no weapons sales,
international arrest warrants for genocide etc. The war would be over in a
week

How about just go over there and hang the khazar goys mother fukkers send
them back to fucking poland.

The entire West passed the most draconian sanctions on Russia and has sent
billions worth of weapons to neo-Nazis to kill Russians. However, with the
2,3 Million Palestinians being starved to death and bombed regularly, the
West could not even vote for a ceasefire, let alone enact sanctions against
Israel for violating UN resolutions for decades. France, or any Western
country, will not sanction the Apartheid regime as they are all under
Zionist control.
Richard Hachel
2024-04-09 21:54:44 UTC
Post by Serguey Sรƒยผtร…ย‘ Puskรƒยกs
โ€˜๐—ก๐—ผ_๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒโ€™_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—š๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ_โ€“_๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ
๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ_๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€_๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€_๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜_๐—œ๐˜€๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—น
The measure would be meant to pressure West Jerusalem to allow more food
aid into Gaza
It's not that these topics are unimportant, but you are polluting these
three forums with useless and always off-topic croosposts.
This is not the place to talk about Gaza or the war in Ukraine, even if
the subject is saddening and if the speakers practiced the diplomacies
that I have proposed for months or even years for these two useless and
ridiculous wars.
But that has nothing to do here.

R.H.
Abraham Missiakos Demetrious
2024-04-09 22:33:00 UTC
Post by Richard Hachel
Post by Serguey Sรƒยผtร…ย‘ Puskรƒยกs
โ€˜๐—ก๐—ผ_๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒโ€™_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—š๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ_โ€“_๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ
๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ_๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€_๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€_๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜_๐—œ๐˜€๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—น The measure would be meant to
pressure West Jerusalem to allow more food aid into Gaza
It's not that these topics are unimportant, but you are polluting these
three forums with useless and always off-topic croosposts.
This is not the place to talk about Gaza or the war in Ukraine, even if
the subject is saddening and if the speakers practiced the diplomacies
that I have proposed for months or even years for these two useless and
ridiculous wars. But that has nothing to do here.
you mean, you don't undrestand physics, you fucking stupid in everything,
especially letting that motherfucker gay of macron destroying your fucking
country, once a nice place to be. That's sad, you uneducated fool, not
knowing what cosines stands for in physics, lol.

๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ_๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€_๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ_๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ_๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ_๐—จ๐—ฆ_๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—ข_๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€
Moscow is following a trail from last monthโ€™s Crocus City Hall attack
https://www.%72%74.com/russia/595663-russia-terrorism-probe-us-nato/

the bidona used fucking ukran Burisma to commit terrorism on Russian and
other countries. And the gay macrone knows it, you fool.

๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ_๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€_๐—•๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€_๐—•๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ_๐—›๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†_๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ_๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ_
https://b%69%74%63%68ute.com/%76%69%64eo/JZyw5UJUzxMv

Find out who Victoria Nudelman was with in Ukraine right before the
bombings. A lot of questions can be answered doing that.

Russia will find plenty of mass murder reptiles in usa eu nato. All kinds
of filthy blood thirsty maniacs

The race to jail the BIDENS is on con-gress or RUSSIA! My guess the later,
con-gress has been doing such a good job of stalling on any biden trails!

About time. Expose these cretin evildoers and bring them to justice

Get them ALL one by one ,let them ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š for ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ
๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š !
Virรกg Sebล‘k Komรกromi
2024-04-10 18:24:07 UTC
Tachyons aren't round squares.
My dear sir, you are a dirty liar. Tachyons are round squares in the sick
minds of a few physicists in search of glory.
so true indeed. I like truthiness. Lol, what a disgrace. You gay frogs are
about to beat the english pigs at incompetence and misery. What a
capitalist disgrace.

๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น_๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป_๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€_๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€_๐—ข๐—น๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€
The Seine has โ€œalarmingโ€ bacteria levels, tests have revealed
https://www.%72%74.com/news/595694-water-pollution-paris-olympics/

Overseas is overrated. So many Americans save up their whole life to spend
50000 on a trip to Paris for this type of Realization ๐Ÿ˜‚

I threw up just thinking about being in there. Disgusting ๐Ÿคข

Will a Macron blame Russia? Probably already has

The Seine, like the Ganges and the Thames, has been an open sewer for
centuries. Great choice for a swimming meet.

Paris like San Francisco? People pooping on the streets? Possibly worse.
It's called "open borders"

I'm going to hold the Macron to his promis of swimming in the e-coli
infested river.
Isidro Kagabu Yasutake
2024-04-10 19:47:15 UTC
Tachyons aren't round squares.
My dear sir, you are a dirty liar.
Tachyons are round squares in the sick minds of a few physicists in
search of glory.
Bob Lazar mentions something about how gravity is a wave. The idea of
gravitons is not correct...

Grain of salt indeed, however, it is interesting to me.
yes sure, then he became a "graphic designer" with all his "physics" he was
paid to push. lol, graphic designer my ass.
Wojewรณdzk ลšlusarski
2024-04-10 20:07:03 UTC
Tachyons aren't round squares.
My dear sir, you are a dirty liar.
Tachyons are round squares in the sick minds of a few physicists in
search of glory.
Bob Lazar mentions something about how gravity is a wave. The idea of
gravitons is not correct... http://youtu.be/Fqd6kdg_EaA
Grain of salt indeed, however, it is interesting to me.
then with all his big physics in gravity etc, your capitalist country puts
you a "graphic designer", when the same gave khazar goy Einstine a big
house, position at univ, and the permission to fuck his own cousin
legally??