How is Trump going to do it????
The Starmaker
2024-03-07 20:13:47 UTC
How can Donald Trump
monitor over
200,000
over
two hundred thousand
each voting machines
in the united states???

How is Trump going to do it?

You stick a USB stick in a
Dominion Voting Machine and
you can add 50 million votes

But the TRICK to rigging an election with a USB stick
is to win by a nose, not a mile.

That means you have to stick the USB stick into the voting machine during the
voting process all day to monitor how many votes have been collected so far, and then
you can ADD the amount of votes needed to win.

Automatically add votes to stay ahead by the nose.

Just program it +1.

Then ERASE the USB stick after the election so there is No Trace of the rigging!

(as you can see at the end of this video)

https://www.essvote.com/blog/video/video-usb-security/?wvideo=w8eb5tn2al

Keep in mind the fact is...
throughout the pre-election, election day and post-election stages
the USB stick/flash drives are used in
each step of the process
throughout the pre-election
election day
and post-election stages

then they erase the usb stick!!

https://www.essvote.com/blog/our-technology/truths-about-usbs-used-in-elections/

How can How can Donald Trump
monitor over
200,000 voting machines?

(each one with a usb stick in it?)

How is Trump going to do it????

i don't get it.

If he loses the November election, what is he
going to say, "The machines were rigged!"

i don't get it.

Wait a minute, I get it!

If Trump complains that
"The machines were rigged!"
the Democrats will Cancel
all the votes!!!

Cancel the election.

"We need to ...investigate. Might take ten years."

First, bring in all the USB sticks!

"WHAT? THERE IS NOTHING ON IT???"

Give it to the FBI, you trust them, Right?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.
Charlie Glock
2024-03-08 01:22:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I don't trust any government agency. The 2020 election has been compared to previous elections and
there are so many anomalies it does raise questions. Other than the mainstream media suppressing
the Hunter laptop and social media censoring the conservatives I'm not sure what cheating went on
but the entire election seems suspect. Well the liberals got what they wanted and Joe Biden has
been an awful president so far.
--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
Governor Swill
2024-03-08 13:29:05 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
The 2020 election has been compared to previous elections and
there are so many anomalies it does raise questions.
No. It doesn't. You're lying and you know you're lying.

Didn't Fox's $787M loss teach you anything? Even high profile MAGAs like Kari Lake are
backing off that bullshit.

But go ahead and keep spreading it. Spread it on thick because the longer this goes on,
the fewer voters Trump will be able to count on.

Swill
--
"There are no wrong books. What's wrong is the fear of them."

When Donald Trump was in third grade . . .
https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1987/07/10

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
The Starmaker
2024-03-08 16:42:57 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
The 2020 election has been compared to previous elections and
there are so many anomalies it does raise questions.
No. It doesn't. You're lying and you know you're lying.
Didn't Fox's $787M loss teach you anything? Even high profile MAGAs like Kari Lake are
backing off that bullshit.
But go ahead and keep spreading it. Spread it on thick because the longer this goes on,
the fewer voters Trump will be able to count on.
Swill
--
"There are no wrong books. What's wrong is the fear of them."
When Donald Trump was in third grade . . .
https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1987/07/10
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!
Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!
Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Pay no mind to "Governor Swill", he rigged his own governership!

No term limits for Swill. He's a fuckin Dictator now!

i suspect he's been stuffing ballots at the cementary...

Anybody here you know who voted for...Swill for Governor????

HE DIDN'T GET ONE FUCKING VOTE!!!!

How did he become...Governor????

i need some political advise.

i miss the debate on tveee

i miss da election

Putin wants to know how he did it.

Swill sez, "I'M FUCKING GOVERNOR NOW! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT??!!"
The Starmaker
2024-03-09 05:44:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
[...]
I say everyone should pee on the Governor.
The Starmaker
2024-03-08 17:01:04 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I notice that no one now in The Media mentions
anymore about rigging Dominion Voting Machines.

They are so afraid of getting sued for 10 billion
dollars just for *thinking* about it.

The Democrats have finally figured out a way how to legalize...MURDER!

That's their idea of Democracy.

Soon, they will be able to assasinate Donald Trump, and if you even
accuse them..they will have you arrested and thrown in jail for
even *thinking* about it...let alone mention it out loud.

That's their idea of Democracy.

Communists in Democrats clothing.

The Democtats will NEVER hug an American flag...

they will hug a Communists flag first.

i think biden is hugging a china flag.

He's got more chineese money in his pocket than american money.

He goes to buy ice cream and gives them a chineese dollar!

They say, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???"
pothead
2024-03-08 21:26:01 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
No party wants to limit your freedom as much as the democrats.
It's right out of the book 1984.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
Mitchell Holman
2024-03-09 03:08:57 UTC
Post by pothead
No party wants to limit your freedom as much as the democrats.
It's right out of the book 1984.
Book bans, drag show bans, mask
policy bans, pride parade bans, trans
treatment bans, abortion bans, drug
bans - yes, those democrats are out
to limit your freedom, yessirree.
The Starmaker
2024-03-09 21:37:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
FINALLY, someone in the Media dares to mention it:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/tucker-carlson-already-pushing-stolen-election-conspiracy-theories-about-2024/
The Starmaker
2024-03-10 18:40:30 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I figured out How Dominion will rig their voting machines. It's very simple.

If you have a thousand people who voted on a machine..

you press Trump, it automactically switches the vote to Biden.

A thousand people voted, a thousand votes for Biden.

Count it.

Dominion uses Linux. a baby can hak dat.

If Trump could not monitor
over
200,000
over
two hundred thousand
voting machines
while he was President..
(or get his people to do it)

How can he monitor it now?

(forget about judges helping him, judges
stuff their own ballots
to elect themselves judges!)

(a judge will never agree
a ballot was stuffed...dat would be
a conflict of interest)

So, Why is Trump running for President????

Is he upset about something?

Maybe it 'just' simply is...he cannot find anything
good on Tv to watch.

People ask "Where is Melanie?"

She's stays in bed all afternoon! That's what all
movies stars do.

If you got millions of dollars, there is no
reason to get out of bed.

P.S. [I have candid pictures of all the famous movies stars
at home in their bed in the afternoons.]

I'm the Starmaker, I know dis stuff!

Robert Deniro is DYING to get out of bed! He wants Trump to win
so that he can get out of the bed!!!!

LOOK WHO HAD TO GET OUT OF BED ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!!
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jack-nicholson-unrecognizable-seen-first-time-86th-birthday

Birthdays can really ruin a day...

"EVERYBODY IS GOING TO BE CALLING ME. LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M IN FUCKING BED!!!"

"I'M NOT ANSWERING THE FUCKING PHONE!"
The Starmaker
2024-03-12 17:40:00 UTC
They are having a Civil War in Hati,

do you know WHY????

Govenment Canceled the Election!
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2024-03-13 03:47:24 UTC
i mean, i really don't know..

What happens if Trump makes it
to November..

and 'they' cancel the election?

Will there be Civil War????

Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2024-03-13 03:58:32 UTC
http://youtu.be/aDyQxtg0V2w
http://youtu.be/gdCZ6FLMYuY

Physfitfreak
2024-03-13 18:46:49 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
i mean, i really don't know..
What happens if Trump makes it
to November..
and 'they' cancel the election?
Will there be Civil War????
http://youtu.be/aDyQxtg0V2w
http://youtu.be/gdCZ6FLMYuY
http://youtu.be/7fscf9m1Lfw
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed your
stupid youtube link.

Get a life.
Chris M. Thomasson

Physfitfreak
2024-03-13 23:37:54 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by Physfitfreak
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed
your stupid youtube link.
Get a life.
http://youtu.be/n13GHyYEfLA
Same. An ad starts that takes ages (I don't think they really end).
The Starmaker
2024-03-14 03:14:02 UTC
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by Physfitfreak
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed
your stupid youtube link.
Get a life.
http://youtu.be/n13GHyYEfLA
Same. An ad starts that takes ages (I don't think they really end).
In some countries...they have sooo many commercials that the people
forgot what show they were watching.
Governor Swill
2024-03-14 06:19:05 UTC
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by Physfitfreak
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed
your stupid youtube link.
Get a life.
http://youtu.be/n13GHyYEfLA
Same. An ad starts that takes ages (I don't think they really end).
You have to use the "skip ad" button at lower right. Or you could just get YouTube
premium in which case there are no ads at all.

Swill
--
It's time for a third party. Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"Forward empowers leaders to find solutions that work in their communities.
We won’t dictate a rigid, top-down policy platform and expect it to work
for all Americans.

"

Physfitfreak
2024-03-15 02:00:37 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by Physfitfreak
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed
your stupid youtube link.
Get a life.
http://youtu.be/n13GHyYEfLA
Same. An ad starts that takes ages (I don't think they really end).
You have to use the "skip ad" button at lower right. Or you could just get YouTube
premium in which case there are no ads at all.
Swill
No, the skip ad button never appears.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-15 02:37:45 UTC
Post by Physfitfreak
On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 18:37:54 -0500, Physfitfreak
[...]
It better appear for you!
The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2024-03-15 05:03:56 UTC
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by Physfitfreak
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed
your stupid youtube link.
Get a life.
http://youtu.be/n13GHyYEfLA
Same. An ad starts that takes ages (I don't think they really end).
You have to use the "skip ad" button at lower right. Or you could just get YouTube
premium in which case there are no ads at all.
Swill
No, the skip ad button never appears.
Maybe your big nose blocked your view of the skip button...

dat explains why Jewish girls like you.
Governor Swill
2024-03-15 20:18:21 UTC
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by Physfitfreak
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed
your stupid youtube link.
Get a life.
http://youtu.be/n13GHyYEfLA
Same. An ad starts that takes ages (I don't think they really end).
You have to use the "skip ad" button at lower right. Or you could just get YouTube
premium in which case there are no ads at all.
No, the skip ad button never appears.
Probably a browser malfunction. They do stuff like that from time to time. Refresh the
page a few times. Do you ever clear your cache and cookies? Sometimes the browser can
choke up.

Swill
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-15 22:00:58 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by Physfitfreak
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed
your stupid youtube link.
Get a life.
http://youtu.be/n13GHyYEfLA
Same. An ad starts that takes ages (I don't think they really end).
You have to use the "skip ad" button at lower right. Or you could just get YouTube
premium in which case there are no ads at all.
No, the skip ad button never appears.
Probably a browser malfunction. They do stuff like that from time to time. Refresh the
page a few times. Do you ever clear your cache and cookies? Sometimes the browser can
choke up.
I hope that helps. He should try it on another "clean" computer just for
a double check... ;^)
Swill
Governor Swill
2024-03-16 02:36:54 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by Physfitfreak
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed
your stupid youtube link.
Get a life.
http://youtu.be/n13GHyYEfLA
Same. An ad starts that takes ages (I don't think they really end).
You have to use the "skip ad" button at lower right. Or you could just get YouTube
premium in which case there are no ads at all.
No, the skip ad button never appears.
Probably a browser malfunction. They do stuff like that from time to time. Refresh the
page a few times. Do you ever clear your cache and cookies? Sometimes the browser can
choke up.
I hope that helps. He should try it on another "clean" computer just for
a double check... ;^)
I do that with my customers. If we can't get the software to install or run and all other
troubleshooting is exhausted, we ask them to try to install it on a borrowed machine.

Swill

Paul B. Andersen
2024-03-16 13:26:53 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:00:37 -0500, Physfitfreak
Post by Physfitfreak
On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 18:37:54 -0500, Physfitfreak
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
https://brave.com/
--
Paul

https://paulba.no/
The Starmaker
2024-03-13 22:41:44 UTC
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
i mean, i really don't know..
What happens if Trump makes it
to November..
and 'they' cancel the election?
Will there be Civil War????
http://youtu.be/aDyQxtg0V2w
http://youtu.be/gdCZ6FLMYuY
http://youtu.be/7fscf9m1Lfw
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed your
stupid youtube link.
Get a life.
it's a video link, not an audio link.
Governor Swill
2024-03-14 06:23:02 UTC
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
i mean, i really don't know..
What happens if Trump makes it
to November..
and 'they' cancel the election?
Will there be Civil War????
http://youtu.be/aDyQxtg0V2w
http://youtu.be/gdCZ6FLMYuY
http://youtu.be/7fscf9m1Lfw
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed your
stupid youtube link.
Get a life.
Don't worry about it, man. You didn't miss much.

Swill

The Starmaker
2024-03-14 17:47:59 UTC
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
i mean, i really don't know..
What happens if Trump makes it
to November..
and 'they' cancel the election?
Will there be Civil War????
http://youtu.be/aDyQxtg0V2w
http://youtu.be/gdCZ6FLMYuY
http://youtu.be/7fscf9m1Lfw
Your link took me to 45 minutes of advertisement. I was busy and just
listening, until after 45 minutes I came to the computer and closed your
stupid youtube link.
Get a life.
Have you figured out how the can openner works yet?
I see you're having Avast problems...again. Format your hard drive.
Chris M. Thomasson

[...]
Physfitfreak
2024-03-15 02:05:49 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Physfitfreak
Post by Physfitfreak
I see you're having Avast problems...again. Format your hard drive.
No, you have. I'm fine with it. They're not on my screedn.
Xander Chekomasov Baraboshkin
2024-03-13 08:14:16 UTC
i mean, i really don't know.. What happens if Trump makes it to
November.. and 'they' cancel the election?
what do you mean by ˝if˝??
Will there be Civil War????
good luck with that. I mean, keep it up the good work. I look forward. You
destroyed so many countries, you stinking 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀 of amrica. Yugoslavia,
Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, etc just to mention a few. Here on
youtube you find a bit more many. I guess, you 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀, fucked up the
countries of the entire world.

(full paper, search on youtube)
*Michael Parenti - The U.S. NATO War On Yugoslavia Video.mp4*

*Michael Parenti 1986.mp4*

great papers, for you, to undrestand. There is a reason, in relativity,
not to forget the good old papers. And take a look at China. You amricani
are so fucked. Up in your brain. You are fucking repulsive to everybody,
on the face of the earth. You 𝗮𝗿𝗲_𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 genocide, you putrid
𝗱𝘂𝗮𝗹_𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 criminal amrica.

𝗜𝘀_𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮_𝗧𝗵𝗲_𝗡𝗲𝘄_𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻_𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺_©_𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚_𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻_𝗘𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁_𝗧𝗵𝗲_𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲_𝗢𝗳_𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮
https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/lADccnOzk4Ne

𝗜_𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱_𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱'𝘀_𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁_𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆_𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄..._𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁_𝗜_𝗦𝗮𝘄_𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱_𝗠𝗲
https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/dFaaqJzgiiy6
The Starmaker

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-14 22:17:50 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Barbecue for President of the United States!!!!
How do you want your Chuck Shulmer steak, well done?
[...]

Not sure if the psychotic hyper evil person likes it rare. Barbecued
voodoo dolls? Humm... ;^o
The Starmaker
2024-03-15 05:08:00 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Barbecue for President of the United States!!!!
How do you want your Chuck Shulmer steak, well done?
[...]
Not sure if the psychotic hyper evil person likes it rare. Barbecued
voodoo dolls? Humm... ;^o
They call him "Barbecue" because he burns his opponents alive.

In the united states they burn oppenents through the legal
system...alive.

Lawfare.

Lawfire
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-15 22:04:14 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Barbecue for President of the United States!!!!
How do you want your Chuck Shulmer steak, well done?
[...]
Not sure if the psychotic hyper evil person likes it rare. Barbecued
voodoo dolls? Humm... ;^o
They call him "Barbecue" because he burns his opponents alive.
In the united states they burn oppenents through the legal
system...alive.
Lawfare.
Lawfire
Their goal is to cause enough harm to the target, that it eventually
kills itself... ;^o
Governor Swill
2024-03-16 02:39:55 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Barbecue for President of the United States!!!!
How do you want your Chuck Shulmer steak, well done?
[...]
Not sure if the psychotic hyper evil person likes it rare. Barbecued
voodoo dolls? Humm... ;^o
They call him "Barbecue" because he burns his opponents alive.
In the united states they burn oppenents through the legal
system...alive.
Lawfare.
Lawfire
Their goal is to cause enough harm to the target, that it eventually
kills itself... ;^o
Hasn't worked on Trump yet. :-/

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
Yet is the key word here.
The Starmaker
2024-03-16 18:29:30 UTC
Didn't anybody tell Trump there won't be
an Election on November, 2024????

That the Democrats are planing to
Cancel the Election in November...

dat Hati is just a microcosm.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/haiti-police-launch-major-operation-125556708.html

http://youtu.be/aDyQxtg0V2w

http://youtu.be/gdCZ6FLMYuY

http://youtu.be/7fscf9m1Lfw

Didn't anybody tell Trump????

There is an election NOW in Russia...
who is running against Putin, (besides dead people)?

There is a strange smell of coming out of
Fanny Willis's Fat Fanny...an odor of mendacity.

Didn't anybody tell Trump????

You mean to tell me that all Trump wants
is just another...Hati???

Is that the plan?

I don't know. I'm just guessing.
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2024-03-17 18:31:07 UTC
I know I'm a futurists, i post and the next day it makes Headlines all the time.

In today's https://www.drudgereport.com/

The Top Headlines reads:

TRUMP WARNS 'BLOODBATH' IF HE'S NOT ELECTED

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/donald-trump-chillingly-warns-bloodbath-32373517

but who's blood is going to spill????

I guess Trump knows the plan....
http://youtu.be/NCYalSlvRxU
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2024-03-17 18:53:14 UTC
TRUMP WARNS 'BLOODBATH' IF HE'S NOT ELECTED
In today's Top Headlines https://www.drudgereport.com/
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/donald-trump-chillingly-warns-bloodbath-32373517

So, what exactly is Trump saying????

What does "IF HE'S NOT ELECTED" mean?

Does that mean if he loses the election? or
does that mean, if they cancel the election? or
or if he gets assasinated before the election? or
he is put in jail before the election? or
he is removed from the election? oe
all of the above, or any of the above?

How about we just have a ...Barbecue?

http://youtu.be/NCYalSlvRxU

http://youtu.be/aDyQxtg0V2w

http://youtu.be/gdCZ6FLMYuY

http://youtu.be/7fscf9m1Lfw

You want to know what is really going to happen if
Trump is not elected??? God is going to buy some popcorn!

God tells his blond girlfriend , " Hey, come to the living rook, you gotta watch dis!!!"

She sez, "Oh, those stupid earthlings of yours, what are they up to now?"

God sez, "THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCKING BLOODBATH!!!!"

wait a minute...you guys didn't think God had a girlfriend????

you didn't think, period.

i forgot, you guys are not allowed to...think.

The Starmaker -- To think the unthinkable, ...
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Chris M. Thomasson

For the car companies...
The Starmaker
2024-03-17 22:59:29 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
I know I'm a futurists, i post and the next day it makes Headlines all the time.
In today's https://www.drudgereport.com/
TRUMP WARNS 'BLOODBATH' IF HE'S NOT ELECTED
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/donald-trump-chillingly-warns-bloodbath-32373517
[...]
For the car companies...
there's two sides to every coin.
The Starmaker

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-22 02:14:49 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Now, instead of BloodBath, it's...WetWork!
That's how the Demcrats going to do it...
[...]

For some damn reason, I think they just might want certain people to be
able to vote, and/or be counted in the census?
Gronk
2024-03-27 04:46:37 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Now, instead of BloodBath, it's...WetWork!
That's how the Demcrats going to do it...
WetWork.
1. bamboo ballots

2. magic thermostats

3. ballots from NoKo coming into a port in Maine

4. HUGO CHAVEZ

5. satellites controlled from Italy switch votes

The Starmaker
2024-03-17 23:30:05 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
I know I'm a futurists, i post and the next day it makes Headlines all the time.
In today's https://www.drudgereport.com/
TRUMP WARNS 'BLOODBATH' IF HE'S NOT ELECTED
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/donald-trump-chillingly-warns-bloodbath-32373517
[...]
For the car companies...
According to Chris M. Thomasson, if Donald Trump is not elected...there
is going to be a Car BloodBath! That's frightening!!

Do we really want a car bloodbath in our country????

my, my, my, ...

a car bloodbath.
Chris M. Thomasson
Moron. Trump was referring to the car companies get hammered.
The Starmaker
2024-03-18 00:29:52 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
I know I'm a futurists, i post and the next day it makes Headlines all the time.
In today's https://www.drudgereport.com/
TRUMP WARNS 'BLOODBATH' IF HE'S NOT ELECTED
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/donald-trump-chillingly-warns-bloodbath-32373517
[...]
For the car companies...
According to Chris M. Thomasson, if Donald Trump is not elected...there
is going to be a Car BloodBath! That's frightening!!
Do we really want a car bloodbath in our country????
Moron. Trump was referring to the car companies get hammered.
You have to Undertstand Trump and how he talks.

Trump is VERY aware of what he says.

"He plainly says that car industry problems *will be the least of our
worries* in the bloodbath to come!"

Transcript:
https://x.com/EggerDC/status/1769478885261910484?s=20

TRUMP WARNS 'BLOODBATH' IF HE'S NOT ELECTED.

car industry problems *will be the least of our worries*

in the bloodbath to come!"

Transcript:
https://x.com/EggerDC/status/1769478885261910484?s=20

Now, let's go have a Barbecue....

Is Chuck Schulmer the President of the United Staes? (with his election
interference talk on Israel)

Somebody has to be President of the Unted States? Who is it??
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-18 02:42:12 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
I know I'm a futurists, i post and the next day it makes Headlines all the time.
In today's https://www.drudgereport.com/
TRUMP WARNS 'BLOODBATH' IF HE'S NOT ELECTED
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/donald-trump-chillingly-warns-bloodbath-32373517
[...]
For the car companies...
According to Chris M. Thomasson, if Donald Trump is not elected...there
is going to be a Car BloodBath! That's frightening!!
Do we really want a car bloodbath in our country????
Moron. Trump was referring to the car companies get hammered.
You have to Undertstand Trump and how he talks.
Trump is VERY aware of what he says.
[...]

Blood in the streets. Well, you mean the many riots the US had a little
while back?
Chris M. Thomasson

NO!!!! That guy is a fucking psycho warlord.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-18 02:47:29 UTC
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
Is Chuck Schulmer the President of the United Staes? (with his election
interference talk on Israel)
[...]

Not sure how to parse that guy. WWIII wrt Ukraine is okay, fuck Israel?
Does that about sum it up?
Chris M. Thomasson
What would Israel be doing today if Hamas did not attack them?
The Starmaker
2024-03-18 03:19:04 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
Is Chuck Schulmer the President of the United Staes? (with his election
interference talk on Israel)
[...]
Not sure how to parse that guy. WWIII wrt Ukraine is okay, fuck Israel?
Does that about sum it up?
What would Israel be doing today if Hamas did not attack them?
The same thing they are doing today...but at a slower pace.
Governor Swill
2024-03-18 04:59:20 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
Is Chuck Schulmer the President of the United Staes? (with his election
interference talk on Israel)
[...]
Not sure how to parse that guy. WWIII wrt Ukraine is okay, fuck Israel?
Does that about sum it up?
What would Israel be doing today if Hamas did not attack them?
Shopping.

Swill

Physfitfreak
2024-03-19 18:09:45 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
Is Chuck Schulmer the President of the United Staes? (with his election
interference talk on Israel)
[...]
Not sure how to parse that guy. WWIII wrt Ukraine is okay, fuck Israel?
Does that about sum it up?
What would Israel be doing today if Hamas did not attack them?
Shopping.
Swill
Shopping? I'd say printing Dollars before shopping.
The Starmaker
2024-03-18 03:17:51 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
Is Chuck Schulmer the President of the United Staes? (with his election
interference talk on Israel)
[...]
Not sure how to parse that guy. WWIII wrt Ukraine is okay, fuck Israel?
Does that about sum it up?
Israel has been fucked since the beginning of human history. Or haven't you noticed?

If you are born Jewish into the world, you will feel a little...persercuted.

You might even get the idea the whole world wants you not to exist.

stay away from any pizza ovens, and don't take any showers in strange places..
and don't get on any freight trains.

and change your name...

Al Jolson --- Asa Yoelson
Beverly Sills --- Belle Silverman
Bob Dylan --- Bobby Zimmerman
Danny Kaye --- David Daniel Kaminsky
Eddie Cantor --- Edward Israel Iskowitz
Edward G. Robinson -- Emanuel Goldenberg
Elaine May --- Elaine Berlin
Elliot Gould --- Elliot Goldstein
Fanny Brice --- Fanny Borach
Gene Wilder --- Gerald Silberman
George Burns --- Nathan Birnbaum
Irving Berlin --- Israel Baline
Jack Benny --- Benjamin Kubelsky
Jane Seymour --- Joyce Penelope Frankenburg
Jeff Chandler --- Ira Grossel
Jerry Lewis --- Joseph Levitch
Joan Rivers --- Joan Molinsky
Joey Bishop ---Joseph Gottlieb
Judy Holliday --- Judith Tuvim
June Allyson --- Ella Geisman
Karen Black --- Karen Blanche Ziegler
Kirk Douglas --- Issue Danielovich Demsky
Lauren Bacall --- Betty Joan Perske
Lee Grant --- Lyova Geisman
Lee J. Cobb --- Amos Jacob
Mel Brooks --- Melvin Kaminsky
Melvyn Douglas --- Melvyn Hesselberg
Michael Landon --- Michael Orowitz
Mike Nichols --- Michael Peschkowsky
Milton Berle --- Milton Berlinger
Paulette Goddard --- Marion Levy
Peter Lorre --- Lazlo Lowenstein
Rodney Dangerfield --- Jacob Cohen
Simone Signoret --- Simone-Henriette Kaminker
Sophie Tucker --- Sophia Kalish
Steve Lawrence --- Sidney Leibowitz
Tony Curtis --- Bernard Schwartz
Victor Borge --- Borge Rosenbaum
Woody Allen --- Alan Stewart Koenigsberg
Chris M. Thomasson

I know about the USS Liberty indecent... That makes me angry.
The Starmaker
2024-03-18 03:24:09 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Keep in mind the Media today are afraid of getting sued, so they throw in "referring to the car companies" to avoid
any lawsuits from a guy who is getting sued for 500 million dollars and might
need money in the future (and knows a lot of lawyers).
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-18 04:06:06 UTC
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
Keep in mind the Media today are afraid of getting sued, so they throw in "referring to the car companies" to avoid
any lawsuits from a guy who is getting sued for 500 million dollars and might
need money in the future (and knows a lot of lawyers).
But he (trump) was talking about car companies. Did you get angry at the
crazy riots in the US a little while back? Our police force seemed to be
intimidated as fireworks and god knows what was launched at them...
The Starmaker
2024-03-18 06:16:07 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
Keep in mind the Media today are afraid of getting sued, so they throw in "referring to the car companies" to avoid
any lawsuits from a guy who is getting sued for 500 million dollars and might
need money in the future (and knows a lot of lawyers).
But he (trump) was talking about car companies.
i get it now, you one of those people with...tunnel vision!

"Tunnel vision is defined as one's tendency to focus on a single goal or
point of view.
The more important the goal or the more threatening a stimulus is
perceived to be, the
more likely a person is to focus attention on it."

are you aware you have tunnel vision, Chris?

i suspected it..

i had .. a feeling.

Don't worry, Albert Einstein had Autism, so it didn't bother him if
people died from the atomic bomb, or the
torpedos boms he designed for the military afterwards.

He suffered from reduced cognitive empathy due to autism.

Maybe, just maybe, you're on a ...spectrum.

dats why you like those Mandelbulb fractals with a never-ending infinite
patterns...tunnels.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-19 02:29:49 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Here is a special Mandelbulb of mine, using one my biomorphic fractal
bases wrt distance estimation:

Trump goes to jail. Asks the guards to blast the following music...

Trump says well, shit happens! lol.

;^D
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-19 02:31:51 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
http://youtu.be/XpbPzrSXOgk
Trump goes to jail. Asks the guards to blast the following music...
http://youtu.be/cvg5mbM6FGs

;^D lol.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-19 02:40:52 UTC
[...]

Trump in jail with this music blasting in the background:

wow! ;^)
Braidden Ramírez
2024-03-19 18:35:58 UTC
Chris M. Thomasson wrote: [...]
yeah, here's more updated truth from capitalist west.

𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲’𝘀_𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀_‘𝗶𝗻_𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀’_–_𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱_𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵_𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹
Kiev does not have the resources or manpower to continue the fight against
Russia, Rajmund Andrzejczak has said
https://r%74.com/news/594486-ukraine-losses-millions/
Ukraine’s losses in the conflict with Russia should be counted “in the
millions,” the former chief of the Polish General Staff, Rajmund
Andrzejczak, has claimed.

Better send that message to France.

10 million dead people would be double the number of losses of German
soldiers Germany during WWII.

Because in the UkraNazi mind, it was 'better' to be a destroyed,
depopulated (and smaller) country, than a NEUTRAL, bigger and more healthy
country that it was 10 years ago.

now these despicable 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿_𝗴𝗼𝘆𝘀 of EU fucked up the entire europe in 2
years. Unbelievable.

It is not the Ukrainian people nor the Ukrainian state that has anything
to gain by a Ukrainian win as their lands resources are already bought and
paid for by the US corporation and its infastructure is now owned by
Britain and the EU. This is a worse case than pre 2014 when Ukraine was
independent and democratic bu with the assistance of our mother Russia.
Just like Russia was assisting the European Union. So now Ukraine is
undemocratic, more Nazi thugs than ever before, the US/NATO/EU controls it
with a tight grip rather like it was back under the Soviet Union. You
cannot call this progress! Alternatively, in reality Russia wins and we
see former Ukrainian/Russian territory rebuilt and cared for even better
than when it was under the last real Ukrainian Government under Victor
Yanakovich. We have already seen this in Crimea and Mariupol. I thought a
month ago the count for Ukrainians KIA was 500,000. Now, the figure banded
arround is 200,000 KIA. What ever the number Ukrainian forces are still
formulating attacks on Russian lines with he limited man power and weapons
while the Russias are making progressively more and more advances right
along the lines. NATO got Ukraine into this mess why is it not helping
more. They want Ukraine as a member for a long time when they had a chance
though they are throwing it away. Could we say they are too scared after
seeing the Russian show? We know that their massive war games on the
borders of Russia is to take the eyes off NATo training and equipment
supplied to Ukraine and their failure. Maybe it is time for NATO to send
in their forces with the ep to date equipment. Problem is China has just
thrown their assistance into the pot if NATO send troops to join the
troops that are not already in place in Ukraine))). What ever, we need
this conflict to come to an end soon We need peace and security on
Russia’s western borders, but I only think this is possible if NATO is
disbanded in favour of a European led force without US regime involvement.
WWIII ended nearly 80 years ago and we still see US regime occupational
bases in Europe with nuclear weapons on them. Maybe Russia should reopen
the old soviet spy station in Havana and place missile batteries there
too.

meanwhile, the capitalist amrica want to go down with a bang. They fucked
up ukurina along 30 years, now they are going down.

𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝘇,_𝗣𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻_𝗶𝘀_𝗻𝗼𝘁_𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲_𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁.
𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗺_𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀_𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲_𝗺𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹,_𝗘𝗨_𝘄𝗮𝗿_𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝘆

The Starmaker
2024-03-19 08:03:49 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Are you from the other side of town?
Chris M. Thomasson
Define.
The Starmaker
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-20 06:14:54 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Too general. Define a boundary condition. You mention bounds, just give
me one of them.
The Starmaker
2024-03-20 07:11:51 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I'm across the track...
Governor Swill
2024-03-19 23:31:42 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Here is a special Mandelbulb of mine, using one my biomorphic fractal
http://youtu.be/XpbPzrSXOgk
Trump goes to jail. Asks the guards to blast the following music...
http://youtu.be/cvg5mbM6FGs
Not quite as listenable as its predecessor but certainly contains some very fine work.

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-20 03:48:10 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Here is a special Mandelbulb of mine, using one my biomorphic fractal
http://youtu.be/XpbPzrSXOgk
Trump goes to jail. Asks the guards to blast the following music...
http://youtu.be/cvg5mbM6FGs
Not quite as listenable as its predecessor but certainly contains some very fine work.
;^D

Well, what about Trump going Daft?

Swill
Governor Swill
2024-03-20 14:59:07 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Here is a special Mandelbulb of mine, using one my biomorphic fractal
http://youtu.be/XpbPzrSXOgk
Trump goes to jail. Asks the guards to blast the following music...
http://youtu.be/cvg5mbM6FGs
Not quite as listenable as its predecessor but certainly contains some very fine work.
;^D
Well, what about Trump going Daft?
http://youtu.be/LL-gyhZVvx0
The very definition of hell on earth.

Swill

The Starmaker
2024-03-18 14:10:29 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
[...]
Post by The Starmaker
Keep in mind the Media today are afraid of getting sued, so they throw in "referring to the car companies" to avoid
any lawsuits from a guy who is getting sued for 500 million dollars and might
need money in the future (and knows a lot of lawyers).
But he (trump) was talking about car companies. Did you get angry at the
crazy riots in the US a little while back? Our police force seemed to be
intimidated as fireworks and god knows what was launched at them...
Here is another point of view from Nancy Pelosi:

Pelosi suggests Trump meant he will ‘exact a bloodbath’ if he doesn’t win after rally statements

Former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., weighed in on former President Trump’s recent statements at
a rally in Ohio, suggesting that Trump could be looking to "exact a bloodbath" in America if he doesn’t win re-election.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pelosi-suggests-trump-meant-exact-bloodbath-doesnt-win-rally-statements

"exact a bloodbath" means to demand a bloodbath.

In other words, Trump is saying to the American people, ...
If I'm not elected President I want you the american people to start a Civil War.

It's as simple as that.
Governor Swill
2024-03-18 04:56:08 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
I know I'm a futurists, i post and the next day it makes Headlines all the time.
In today's https://www.drudgereport.com/
TRUMP WARNS 'BLOODBATH' IF HE'S NOT ELECTED
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/donald-trump-chillingly-warns-bloodbath-32373517
[...]
For the car companies...
According to Chris M. Thomasson, if Donald Trump is not elected...there
is going to be a Car BloodBath! That's frightening!!
Do we really want a car bloodbath in our country????
Moron. Trump was referring to the car companies get hammered.
Context is everything.

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-08 21:03:59 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Any usb stick that gets exposed to Hunter's laptop is going to get a
virus? I think... ;^) lol.
pothead
2024-03-08 21:28:03 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
LOL !
Might not be a bad idea to spray it with penicillin before plugging it in.
With the number of whores Hunter has been banging he probably has caught all kinds of germs.
EWWWW.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
Mitchell Holman
2024-03-09 03:11:29 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Some of remember the days of "how dare
you attack a presidents children" when the
Bush girls were getting arrested.
pothead
2024-03-09 14:38:40 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by The Starmaker
How can Donald Trump
monitor over
200,000
over
two hundred thousandRecent polls have shown President Biden trailing former President Donald
Trump despite strong economic numbers. REUTERS/Evelyn Hockstein
Explore More

Iran has upped its cyberattacks: It’s time for Biden to strike back
How the breast was won: The week Sydney Sweeney’s boobs exploded
Why Biden is losing to Trump in the polls despite a ‘booming’ economy

President Biden ought to be cruising to an easy re-election. But recent polls, especially NBC News’
this week, show him slipping further behind near-certain GOP nominee Donald Trump.

What explains this?

Biden should benefit from what’s usually the single most important factor in determining whether an
incumbent president is re-elected: a robust economy.

Numerous political-science predictive models going back decades conclude that falling unemployment,
rising wages and a growing gross domestic product in the first half of the election year virtually
ensure a second term.

The latest economic reports should be boosting Biden’s political standing.

The jobs report blew past expectations, with unemployment near a 50-year low of 3.7%.

Inflation has fallen by half from its peak a year ago, wage growth is finally exceeding inflation,
and interest rates have stopped rising.

The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta is forecasting a peppy 5% growth rate for 2024’s first quarter.

The University of Michigan’s consumer-sentiment survey has shown a rise in consumer confidence over
the past several months — jumping 13% in the last month alone.
see also
Trump scores ‘the biggest lead’ yet against Biden in new NBC poll

These headline numbers ought to guarantee a landslide re-election.

In November 1984, unemployment was 7.2% and inflation still above 4%, yet Ronald Reagan won a
49-state landslide with 60% of the popular vote.

Yet Biden continues to slip, even against an opponent with historically high negative ratings.

Three things may explain why Biden is struggling when he should be thriving.

First, below the headline economic numbers are indicators the overall economy may not be strong or
benefiting most Americans.

Household debt is rising sharply, as are credit-card delinquencies, indicating that many
middle-class consumers are spending beyond their means to keep up with higher prices.

Millennials in particular — people between the ages of 30 and 39 — are falling behind in debt
payments at a much higher rate than other groups.

Many leading high-tech companies such as Meta (Facebook’s parent) are reaching record-high stock
prices, but they’re built partly upon massive layoffs in the sector.

A lot of the headline prosperity of the moment is the result of old-fashioned Keynesian-style
government outlays, and we should not be surprised Biden’s blowout multitrillion-dollar spending
spree is juicing the economy.
see also
A recent NBC poll found that former President Donald Trump would trail President Biden in the polls
by two points if he is convicted of a felony.
If Trump is convicted, an election win evaporates for Republicans

A disproportionate amount of job growth last year came from government employment.

Sustainable economic expansion depends ultimately on private-sector economic activity, not
government stimulus.

This is the economic equivalent of a sugar high, after which a crash usually comes.

And much of Biden’s spending is skewed toward the rich, in the form of lavish subsidies for
politically connected green energy and tax credits for electric cars that go overwhelmingly to
upper-income Americans.

(Yet Ford Motor still lost $4.7 billion from its electric-car division last year and predicts the
division will lose more than $5 billion this year.)

In other words, the top-line prosperity of the economy is not being widely distributed, which is
Democratic Party dogma.

It’s one reason recent polls show Trump leading Biden by 25 points on which candidate is thought to
be a better steward of the economy.

Second, even though consumer sentiment is trending positive, the number of Americans who tell
pollsters the country is on the “wrong track” continues to clock in at more than 70%.
see also
A McDonald's sign in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, Belgium, with yellow and red colors and white text, in a
file photo by REUTERS/Yves Herman.
editorial
McDonald’s losing low-income customers is fresh proof Bidenomics is bunk

This is likely because of social issues, especially crime and out-of-control immigration.

These issues merged with the recent assault on New York City police officers by “migrants” who were
released without bail.

Future historians will probably point to an epicycle that began four years ago with the Minneapolis
policeman who carelessly knelt on a criminal suspect’s neck resulting in the suspect’s death and
ending with the assault on NYPD officers, whose assailants went unpunished because of the careless
liberal overreaction to the first incident.

Biden and Democrats are on the hook for this catastrophic mistake.

But third, there is the obvious elephant in the room.

While elephants never forget, Biden can’t remember much of anything.

His mental and physical decline from a year or two ago is plain to everyone with eyes to see.

This week he talked of speaking with “Mitterrand from Germany,” when Mitterrand was the French
president in the 1980s and died in 1996.

Democrats are actively whispering about this problem among themselves but with few exceptions are
unwilling to speak openly about it or do anything about it.
What do you think? Post a comment.

The polls show a majority of voters don’t think Biden can complete a second term.

So why give him one?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Hunter is not a child.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
Mitchell Holman
2024-03-09 15:28:23 UTC
By doing what?
Governor Swill
2024-03-09 19:33:20 UTC
Evidence?
It’s time for Biden to strike
back
By doing what?
The very first national cyber attack in history.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet>

"Although neither country has openly admitted responsibility, multiple independent news
organizations recognize Stuxnet to be a cyberweapon built jointly by the United States and
Israel in a collaborative effort known as Operation Olympic Games.[3][4][5] The program,
started during the Bush administration, was rapidly expanded within the first months of
Barack Obama's presidency.[6]"

Swill

Gronk
2024-03-14 05:18:39 UTC
In the kitchen with the candle stick.
Governor Swill
2024-03-14 10:35:08 UTC
Post by Gronk
In the kitchen with the candle stick.
In the bedroom with the dildo.

Swill

Voice of Authority
2024-03-14 14:08:46 UTC
Post by Gronk
In the kitchen with the candle stick.
If Trump's practicing for the prison shower summit, he'll be advised to start
with the candle and then the candle stick.
Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-15 00:30:27 UTC
Trump says, exit only, very loud...
Governor Swill
2024-03-15 04:23:26 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Voice of Authority
Post by Gronk
In the kitchen with the candle stick.
If Trump's practicing for the prison shower summit, he'll be advised to start
with the candle and then the candle stick.
Trump says, exit only, very loud...
. . . then puts the dick back in his mouth and the candle back up his ass.

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
2024-03-15 22:06:20 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by Voice of Authority
Post by Gronk
In the kitchen with the candle stick.
If Trump's practicing for the prison shower summit, he'll be advised to start
with the candle and then the candle stick.
Trump says, exit only, very loud...
. . . then puts the dick back in his mouth and the candle back up his ass.
LOL! that is a bad visual. Yikes! wow. Trump might be able to do good in
jail and avoid getting raped. You never know. ;^)
Swill
Governor Swill
2024-03-09 19:28:56 UTC
President Biden ought to be cruising to an easy re-election. But recent polls, especially NBC News’
this week, show him slipping further behind near-certain GOP nominee Donald Trump.
What explains this?
Media denigration for the purpose of increasing ratings and clicks.

Everybody loves a car wreck.

Swill

Chris M. Thomasson
How many of those hookers were undercover agents...? ;^o
Governor Swill
2024-03-09 06:18:55 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Any usb stick that gets exposed to Hunter's laptop is going to get a
virus? I think... ;^) lol.
"The USB Condom."

They work by blocking data transfer, only allowing the flow of power through to the
device. This prevents any potential malware or viruses from being installed onto your
device. To use a USB condom, plug it into a USB port and then plug your device's charging
cable into the other end of the condom.Apr 12, 2023"
<https://www.goincognito.co/tip-put-a-condom-on-your-usb-stick-seriously/>

Swill

Archimedes Plutonium
2024-03-13 21:06:03 UTC