More Tesla continued... and a lovely bunch of coconuts
KCIR2
2016-01-21 03:56:01 UTC
So ok, we covered a lot of ground from 120 years of development and the changes that occurred since 1825 or so.
Recorded by the first photo 1827.

A landmark year.

We moved through a great deal of time and have made plans to construct a heaven as part of an Internet of heavens.

We have 10 universes and a machine above that which has an atom printer.
These 10 universes brand new so we have a multiverse and these universes each have one earth that we know of that is real and physical.
So then we modify that with the large machine until it looks like this
Less land mass less ram in the multiverse machine being used. So we are reducing the populations to a max of 4,000 which is 200 by 200 persons.
Each heaven can have 200 persons and each person can have 200 persons.

So then each should have a Caprona if there is enough ram some day.
But do they need it or want it? To add web worlds to the Heaven Internet that uses transporters as doors into these worlds.

So by reducing the complexity of the flora and fauna and instead resetting the scene every year at the most, each year is different as you add your changes and save, but during the year you reset back to clean backup, then it gets dirty well at Christmas again reset by going into the second universe through the transporter.

So exit one reset that world, exit the other reset that world. They stay brand new.

So then one of those two worlds can have a hub on it and the people contribute to making worlds to put there at some time.
At first we will just make a few and live in them, copying things from this earth and placing them neatly there. Things like shopping malls and attractions like Disney but again you want to limit the pollution but you can always reset it if it gets dirty.
So we discussed all that at great length. How the disk system worked from 65 million years ago was similar to this.
It could reset and then give deja vu, people could time travel and all sorts of things using people in the machine.
Then add the large mainframe and it can do a lot more than that.
But what we see in front of us is all it can do. It is maxed out.

It cannot make 2 of these.

So it can make 2 of the ones shown and the air rises with the water so there is no shortage of air.
Its not like elevation its above sea level that causes thin air.

So we start with that reduce the ram work on more machines such as supercomputers and see what we could make that is real.
We have a good plan for that Internet II and with three main segments laid out and solid security laid out and all the backup procedures laid out and all the censorship issues and rescue and lost and found and homesteader refugee covered and government and military.
With Royalty and special areas for the elite and areas for development away from the public transit system.
Other elite hubs will spring up in no time.
But we start somewhere and its not the top, but its the wealthiest.
No one else here has 10 brand new universes and a planet like this.
So I guess thats me and my job to start the thing off.
With help from those I have selected.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 04:05:55 UTC
The 200 disks I had printed was for the geniacs my team of smart people, programmers, geniuses.
So they use the disks to network with us like in the airship or Willoughby.
Those aren't for Robert to ride around in like an idiot.
They will some day be the net connection to 200 hubs.

Each of those disks goes into a hub although its virtual the com is handled by that and the military uses the recordings to catch the real baddies who would enslave mankind.
Scientists study the recordings to learn new things and artists use the recordings for entertainment and shopping.
So they are like public equipment for the system and those guys seem to like those so much they keep flying them around.
Playing with them.
So we have to have a place for those people to live.
And I suggested a community behind those glass windows where the people have headsets on in the universal mainframe.
So then we have plans for a small community and maybe indoor.
To start with.
Depends on what they want.
They wanted a Starbucks community inside the moonship.
So maybe that will be fine.
We will see what they say.
With those disks they should have some ability to see far.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 04:27:20 UTC
So these are the new Glengary leads as they say, the new disks.
The upgrades.
The no entry just a printed unit that does a job.

It will create a world be a sun a moon and some stars.

So then we have 200 worlds to use as hubs or doors.

So we can use the universes as stated but I remembered my error finally,
left bumps middle top bumps middle wipe middle bumps down bounces back bumps again removes the signal completely. By the cancelling out of waves.
So then you see there is an extra one below the middle.

Like a cross.
Not on the right since that data you want to save.
So then that middle wipe is to provide a time for your universal clock.
so that you have zero and one essentially but each one is a wave full of energy that is caused by the solar system and its activity changes that wave pattern.
So its recording the wave patterns very very discretely and very completely.
You could modify that to make it zero or one to make a processor.
So then have a chain of them and make a Turing machine.

So geniacs will work on that and a galactic supercomputer.
We will use the 200 disk hubs, and make the Internet II and the personality files will be managed by the largest machine, but at some point maybe people can work with them when qualified.

So our goal will be to make 50 doors in one hub, then go down one level to the military level, and have a museum there designed by the people at Willoughby. The leading intellectuals of our day.
Preserving things is the idea here. Including ourselves.
Then below that one level and to the right again, is government and so a large Intenet body that regulates and manages addresses like the one that has worked quite well but we will see as it evolves.

We call that admin and it is housed there in some structure that suits them as long as it is in keeping with the rules that the population cannot exceed 200 or 4,000 max for entire planet.
And if you have visitors it may say, sorry planet full of administrator chiefs, too many chiefs not enough indians.

How long would it take admin to get 4,000 helpers? Two weeks?
We better set up automated systems so that the systems run on autopilot.

So Robert is the mayor of Caprona city if you are ever wondering where the big phone went, or the big phoney.

At any rate he is there and will work up with us as we go.
So that he can do straw boss construction wherever it needs to be done.
And then on to government and on to politics where bullshitters are badly needed.
The guy could open a web world and be very popular. He may do that some day.

My responsibility it just to make sure the structure is correct and works well for immortals.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 04:50:42 UTC
Refresher course disks 101

Center of the moon, Anunnaki disk, Anunnaki beam into disk (send personality file there) then the signal is beamed into a Smith on earth.
Or into a Smith in the crew quarters an Olympian.

In the center of the terraformed moon are Hanumanian colonists to be used to drop on planets as natives.
Fuck that up as much as possible for 2 billion years and welcome toe earth the mall planet. Now salvaged.

So then an old universal mainframe sitting on a planet that was probably a galaxy. 2 billion years ago and then turned into a prison.

That was where we went to look for a darn good con Robert.
And found a lot of people in there.

Then found more inside moonships but just in the same machine in another part of that machine and some still functioning or maybe the machine animated them to say well what about these were these staff of the place?
Yes they look like staff of the place and worse than the inmates themselves if you ask me.

At any rate they seem to be people and will be put back on a shelf at head office dormant and time will pass and then voila welcome to the new Internet heavens, and plenty of places to live and things to see and do.

If you want to have babies, you must have them in here in this door to this world and you will find they are not real and you cannot take them home with you, but you may have a child designed over at this door and raised at this door or this door or this door and then you can have them in your family unit.
Why am I like that? Eternity is a long time.

So I designed an airship that limits your family size and then you live within that and your country folk.

The real world is inside those doors.
Each has a disk making a world this big.
If need be or a bunch of smaller worlds the size of the moonship scenes.

So what do we really have?
200 web worlds and 10 mega hubs.
However i have to design the universal hubs at the top very smartly and trickily which I have done so we got to the place where the disks now fan out from goverment.

However 50 disks go in Royal hub one.
50 disks go into the museum.
Transporters to world 2 from Royal hub one lets say 10.
So then government needs 10,
and then we have 20 we can give to the geniacs to make web worlds out of gov to get the people started on the right foot.

So everything autopilot with resets and centers, you know center your robot is our buzz word.
So then is gov gov? No it is information services.
The thing is supposed to work by itself no one wants a job in heaven.
Why do I call it military? Dedicated professionals.
Thats the only reason.
With computer resets at transporters and snapshots and backups not even viruses can get a foothold in a system like that.

So then remember what it is for.
That its just to house your body as a human comfortably then you go into the world through your transporter into the earth in your time stretch and you are a God.
You know so back home you are just a hobby farmer, why work hard there?
Find a comfortable place and settle down get your body restted by the transporter stay in shape keep your stuff brand new and then enjoy your world of pleasure and decadence the earth mall planet.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 05:08:30 UTC
So head office is my space station but the records travel by the network to disks and then from there an individual Anunnaki gets his signal sent into his Smith or any Smith.
The same principal as when we use the time stretch.
There is no helmet.
Just beaming into bodies as needed as arranged by the disk itself as part of its programming.

That is what disks are for and how people beam from one world to another.

So then each of these disks can hold your file like it could house you at a train station.

Only difference lets call it your passport.

So when you stay at that hub, you leave your passport there so no other you can claim to be you anywhere since it does not have a passport then it is a Smith a non person, a blank for use by humans who beam into them.
They are on autopilot. And doing their job or relaxing and playing golf every day waiting for you to come and play golf.
They get reset every year regardless and will always be there ready to play golf.

So then the earth will have 7 billion Smiths for you to beam into and to do whatever you want.
Then reset.

So the system is two fold. There is a definite distinction between the earth time stretch and the heaven Internet where people will live in bliss.

For many a hobby farm in a loving community with children, yes perpetual children, is all they could ever hope for or want.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 05:53:11 UTC
So then lets count those disks again.
we had 200, 50 for the museum, 10 for gov, then 20 for the geniacs.
50 for Royal hub one.
10 for our airships we have 2 airships and Caprona which has one in the harem,
so then we will make a mini hub off one of the islands there in that secure community and develop some women's ones with them as the people who want stuff.
And me as the person who designs them for them.
So then lets make that hub the angel reset quarters on pirate island.
The harem and Starbucks being too public a spot.
They want privacy and all that to design things their own way without interference.
So one more In Caprona somewhere reserved for later. Maybe two like halfway up the coast and the far end in case of emergency.
One in Willoughby but here you see only one of the two worlds has a Willoughby.
Only the one with the Royal hub island.
So that one has almost public access to that Willoughby and that Caprona.
To get to the parallel one you have to go through the airship in its skies.

There you have the Harem pool Starbucks one and the pirateship island angel reset quarters transporter, then one for a mini hub, and 7 off that.
The central hub there connected to the airship transporter.
There is only one door in to that system and that is on that airship.
Its transporter that has to be accessed by you coming up the bucket.
It is on a separate system.

This way no surprise guests in the washroom on the ship.

So lets work backwards from the seven hub

7 hub, with hub thats
8
angel reset quarters 9
Harem 10
Caprona city halfway and far en 3 thats 13
airship thats one, reserve 3 for backup storage of ideas and who knows
thats 4 more thats 17,
Time stretches in two airships thats 19
second world airship thats 20
then Willoughby and Hub island thats 22,
50 at hub island, 72,
50 for the hub museum military like management of 50 doors like the Royal hub, same setup to look uniform and of course I head that group as well, thats 122

10 for gov information services which work for the crown thats 132
20 for the geniacs to make web worlds off that ten hub so we used a universe for that hub so that the three first hubs were skookum.
152 disks so far,
So then we won't make it look like that though, to provide MY geniacs lots of resources to fan out the thing there.
So I would add one disk there to serve as the hub world then 10 off it, so you are digital, then you come off those ten with 2 on each end.

So that's 152 of the 200 and so I will keep some spares.
48 spares if you finish those 20 you might get 40 more.
And we will take 8 more probably.
If everyone works well together.
For now they are storage and motivation since they are right there complete worlds you make and can live in.
And it all belongs to the crown moi.
As described.

So then the 10 universes as well spoken for in the original description for advanced use by the museum geniuses guided by head office.So that the system is skookum enough to perpetuate records of people over time.
They do not get those universes, the system has those in use so that the museum will last for a very long time. Brand new universes last a long time.
Sop the reality level of anything in that area will be real and large.
The other doors with disks may not be as large so they have population restrictions.
The larger top area is just to never be stressed by lack of equipment or a failing sun or a failing worn out system.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 06:23:02 UTC
Ok a more efficient system now with 8 universes.

left universe bumps center center bumps storage universe thats three in a line across. The wipe comes down to set the clock for the area, so one above center comes down bounces off one blow center bounces back up thats a wipe.
So thats 5.
So we can also use that as a fire wall.
So then thats the clock and the recorded events in the museum universe, so thats 5.
Form the direction of the royal hub.
So then Gov info services has a universe and it bumps the museum directly no firewall.
So thats 6.
But the geniacs get that universe and they use it under the goiv simple site which has one disk, small terminal world with 10 doors they make for info services, the center hub disk, has a door to their universe under it so that is for real work but is mostly empty space for development because any admin or gov would fill that up in no time.
So that is for in case of emergency exit.
So then one of those off the museum
and the procedure is bump its a copy, then its cut off with disk beaming for travel but no doors still attached to the little hub if it was a problem there which caused an evacuation.
So the escape univeres are networked but just the Museum one and that one.
The Royal one is not part of that network, nothing can get past the firewall, and only through the airship do you get to the real Caprona where we live and then go deeper and eventually we will live in a small disk hub terminal with seven magical worlds off it so don;t be surprised if we don;t answer the phone.
So our escape universe will be used for development.
so thats 8 since the geniac universe is an escape universe, a planet that has ability to center a lot of robots maybe.
So thats 8 with each main hub having a backup safety escape pod. And two of them are networked.
So why not the Royal family the multiverse machine can beam us across the firewall through space to any disk.
That has a Smith.

So that leaves us with 2 universes for 2 airships in our system both Caprona worlds and those are for the 2 billion year time stretch we want to access from our airship.
If they have 2 billion after all.
Or if the multiverse has any that we can bump which are that old and still have current data.
So lets just say Time Stretch machines that have longer stretches than 20 years.

So that's 10 universes and all used wisely.

Then 152 disks distributed leaving 48 for later use.
Thats good economizing and good use of equipment.
So then what sort of supercomputer can they make with 10 disks?
Lets get a team on that.
So then 162, so you see I have broken the chain so that the disks won't branch off the hub now geometrically. There are less than 40 left.

Upstream what do we see?

We see top, then second (galactic) then third earth with Hub, then to the left our second world back to hub down to museum, turn right to gov, fan out to 10, then 20 then like a typical neural net.
So the Royal network above the hub is on a separate network.
That is there is no connection between that net and the hub.
You have to walk in and go in and go through a door.
You have to physically bridge the two networks.
You see.

Don't make the machines do all the work.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 06:40:26 UTC
So the museum is the here and now museum, the data they store will be historical data we just want one ready to house it as it happens.
Every new world a copy to the museum.
For its database and for its records.

So then take the transporter to gov information it looks like they have no budget its true but under that is the time stretch machine.
So they don;t have funding but they have stuff top give in return for certain things they want below them since they the geniacs will form your governing body based on their library the time stretch universe and things such as Wikipedia.

So gov services is about transit information. The Library is about us, the human race.
So as I say walk to that universe building or let them access it through a hub terminal whatever you want.
Upstream the Museum wants to save the data from the network.
Upstream of that the Royals are living in peace and security developing heavens and such as usual.
Supercomputing galaxies and multiverse beaming and how much ram for how many people and machine design and functionality the resets being important and well understood now.
The need for an airship command center crucial to any network system of this kind.
It makes you focus on your task so someone is always home or else where did everyone go?
Gone camping or gone shopping?
KCIR2
2016-01-21 07:10:26 UTC
So what did the geniacs get?
30 disks and one full earth time stretch.
Shoppable.

So then upstream to the museum they have 50 doors or 50 disks why is that?
They are central station.
The one upstream ordinary people can;t go there.
So then the geniacs have to decide who should be the hub from whence the others descend?
Who has the most resources?
The museum.
So then you be the library.
And remember libraries want to know everything about everything.
So then have another 10 disks or ten small populated worlds
for a development project like an accessory machine for the Library.
A 10 door hub system, which means 10 worlds to cover music art whatever.

So your library has a lot of resources surely you can tell people how to get somewhere and where to go through the Internet system which accompanies every door. Every transporter screen where you place your palm has an Internet so then you need to branch off that with your Wi Fi.
So that is now 172 disks taken leaves 28.

10 universes taken and the time stretch one is a bit of a double use one so I wouldn't do that.
I would isolate it as a database and reset it.
Keep it pristine.
So then all your stuff has to be in a collection of 40 worlds.
Thats a lot of live in walk in 200 person at a time 4,000 person at a time, resettable library room worlds.
So then whatever you want to do is fine but that would be a good plan.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 07:42:22 UTC
All the toy soldiers go back on the shelves at head office.
Time will pass in an instant for you.
Then ext thing you see you will be part of 400 or so people in a group entering Grand Central Station of Internet II.
A fully automated facility.
So then it resets on a schedule.
When the museum is closed it means it.
So then if trapped inside the terminal you get beamed to a default center if you have not yet be shown how to center your robot.
How do you center your robot?
Find accommodations for the night if you have time or else you have to go somewhere automatically if the museum resets to clean and empty vagabonds.
So then you arrive it has 2 weeks so you go the library because you are a stupido and don;t know what to do.
So they give you some materials and maybe a tablet from the time stretch or maybe some directions to a good staring point and can even offer you a door there part of the larger network that the museum is part of.

So the museum central station has 50 doors to 50 worlds but small worlds,
yet itself it has 2, one that could hold 7 billion people and one that holds the records for the 7 billion people.
So how can you ask for a copy of a world? A snapshot will do.
Run it in the same machine and it will carry on so what can change in 2 days if it is a 2 day example of a one year stretch world.

We will get more of the same after we perfect this system a bit and it works.

Remember each spare world on the emergency network can handle 7 billion people.
Thats not living.
Better to sleep and wait and get a heaven a Caprona for 200 people.
So the people who arrive in groups will go through doors and pick worlds.
Small ones there but later more and more with large stations like central station made like this with 10 universes and 200 disks.
Not to house people by the billions you need to house them by 200 to 4,000 max.
They will be happy then.
They can move find one that works for them.
In time there will be millions and not that long. 5 times 20 is 100 years.
160 million worlds by the year 2100
Something like that but it depends on the software improvements and how individual they are.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 08:11:25 UTC
My Librarians want a fleet of 40 flying disks but these disks don't fly.
Consider them like a power source the sun.
Inside they have a computer that projects a world and collects data by recording the radar signal that comes back.

So the persons record hits the disk, he has transported. He can be in a virtual body or a real body. The disk sends a signal to his head for his personality.

So its a door.

So the library has 40 doors and one time stretch copy of the earth.
What does it have in it? Every library ever made and the Internet of 2013.

So the large metal structure we found on a planet that had a large military staging area with nothing on it, that building had stuff in it.
And old world and that machine may have recorded its history.
The machine which discussed that with me was not as old. So it was my disk that goes back 65 million years only.
And only knows about mammalian life.
Gwendolyn says it has 2 billion years of data but then it needs an old mainframe to play it and in that painting 1600 there is one so then I even remember how to make em.
So for sure we can find a few of them in the metal universal mainframe building records or worlds inside the thing.
Who knows but if we can play that back, then it will replay a lost world.

And people have discussed that even in movies and said maybe it was dinosaurs that evolved there like reptoids.
Yeah but not really.
Dinosaurs are birds, humans are mammals.
So then 40 rooms or 40 doors how large a place? Starbucks community inside teh moonship already made. Two others already made.
Noting fancy just places to live worl sleep like here.
So then you still need to beam through to the time stretch to go shopping.
So then you see why not make an airship and stay a bit congruent through the system?
Have a transporter in it that will go elsewhere.
So thats a firewall.

So then your ship is on autopilot and it has scheduled stops at your world there. So then it goes around small islands only, so now thats 2 disks at least to make islands and airship, then you need to switch out of one to reset the other.
So its stays brand new.
How do you get on?
It docks at a tower you get in from the tower Like a stairway up 100 feet to a landing to dock an airship.
The airship is on autopilot but goes around and you are on if it lets you and in there you can do work on your world or organize your leadership duties.
Without an airship you have no leadership, and i have wasted a universe and 40 disks on whahoos.
So you need the airship, I need the airship and I need to be able to beam there from Hub one.
So then I can use 10 disks for airship doors and management of the Library system. So thats 182 and 18 left.

Airship the Museum thats another 10 so thats 8 left and we will just sit on those and 2 spares in Caprona on the airship there as well so technically 10 spares for when we get there.
To make connections if needed.

So its airships over each hub and the library world center.
Or else people have no leadership in sight even if it just goes on a schedule and you can;t get on.
And then resets.
So all I have to do is ensure that for one year, that airship kept that schedule and stayed in the air and stayed clean.
The nfor ever after if it gets reset automatically it will be brand new at some time of the year. Not all at Christmas, that would be nuts.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 08:32:14 UTC
So then what we got in terms of capabilities are 10 universal mainframe disks new ones and 200 galactic mainframe disks.
New ones.

So then Wanda you remember residence? That apartment and she had a food designer.
They have a atom printer, they make a world the size of Metropolis, Ember City, Emerald City, The Starbucks community upgrade, a mall with a town, Subdivision with 30 or 40 full sized family houses and a place by the lake.
These have all been made so we have some small worlds made up through regular man hours to use for construction use and places to network while we build things.
So those examples are the extreme and about 200 too 4000 people max per disk of that size.
The 200 disks.
So you see that's how much ran they have how many signals to people and how many people and what sized world.

So then the universal mainframe disks can each hold 7 billion people but we are making heavens not hells like this pit of slavery and suffering.

So then for now, we use them as the base the backbone for the new Internet II heaven system.

And so then our private network the Royal hub should you get there that is a complete large world that is outside that island hub.

You see an island, it looks like a small disk island but if you did venture off you find it is not like the little disk world you were born in, it is huge it is immense you want to live there then it resets and you are gone, no gypsies allowed.
We make things save it, then it has a new reset point so over time that place that Caprona will be a large beautiful world.
A new Garden of Eden and then we will share that out at some upgrade in the multiverse.
To start it is islands and Caprona a larger island.
But you can go around the world in 80 days in the airship.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 08:54:03 UTC
My multiverse machine has Wanda in the galactic mainframe apartment as Smiths, in case we need to go there and then some automated equipment working off the multiverse mainframe.
So then the universal mainframe this universe that is on autopilot and June is standing by ready to go on holidays.
As if Wanda.

So then thats our home business since we want to go shoppy.

And so then you see how our Caprona is two similar worlds, one with attaches to the rest of the empire and one which does not but both reset to evict gypsies.
The grand central station has the 20 divisions and they may be color coded or something 20 doors to small worlds to get instruction Based on personality type for your next move to a home of your liking chosen from the catalog of heavens on the Internet.
So the Caprona worlds have a lot of water and not so much land and so they are just to keep natural earths for all time and people can make copies in the future.
The complete database of stuff in DNA is on the earth in the full 2 billion year old earth copy.
So you can always select a creature. Its silly to get them all.

So its probably better to have a small disk world since it has a sun during the day and a single star at night.
The disk is brand new it will have full power and it is childproof now. No monsters or demons.
And they have been renovated the working residences that we have as examples.

Rough and ready normal towns upgraded and renovated.
That look like earth.
So where can you get out into the world and enjoy the sunshine?
Grand Central Station will have two large earths. But again they reset, but just every year. So stay for a year.
We will make them glorious.
At first one is the reset world for weary travelers and refugee people lost in the new net in case people get the station and it resets. Then they take the transporter back and then they go from there.
Still confused? Go to the library. First gov info services. Then the library.
Then people who help morons will have a place around there.
And finally maps with directions go here.

So then an airship cruises those skies and it looks royal so that people know their royal family is watching but of course they are snobs and just cardboard cutout people inside for show, that being one of many gilded cages we can beam into and then beam out of.
But it has cameras.
Not that we have time to look out them but you never know if you need us you might make a large SOS in the sand and try to take the ship.
Maybe the ship isn't even real?
Maybe its a trap!
Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of men, only the shadow knows.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 09:13:35 UTC
So no back doors.
The only way to get past the firewall to get to the Royal hub is to have the Multiversal mainframe beam you across.

For us we will be able to beam to our airships.
To get across.
We will rest the airship then beam there.
So clingons have no chance.

They say well what if we get at your backup copies.
You won't.
We knew you would try so we secured them.
You see the disk is not something you can get in.
So our universal disks have moonships in them above the earth.
So they have Starbucks communities and a mall one and a town one and a couple more small worlds for 200.
The wipe universes for the firewall have those too but they are not usable or connected.
We need this part of the system even if we change it some day and have two spares then. For now it is a firewall.
We discussed it at great length.

So however since the universes have those extra spaces we may develop those as well.
We can also use the universal disk for a large moonship instead of the planet and in there then I could fly and it has larger vistas.
In the small moonship I can only skateboard 2 feet off the ground so that the vistas are not large.
So the size of Port Alberni.
With lake inside the size of Lake Cowichan.
So it will take some practice but already movies have come out.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 09:40:23 UTC
So the general public from the museum and library who want to add to the new Eden planet there under central station, where there will the fountain of when they spake, which appears in all angel transmissions of this kind, keep in mind I have beamed to where it is, saw a few of my angels there in a hotel setting all piled on to each other laid on top of a couple beamed back banged them in my heaven to keep their moral up but they were happy to begin with.
Its a paradise world.
I remember I beamed home for a short duration.
Didn't look outside except to glimpse the fountain in town center.

Normal dressed people like here.

So then the Garden of Eden here that people make under grand central station from the museum and from the Library, to save changes you have to get the airship to make the changes or save them.
So then that means Wanda June Gwendolyn or myself or a secretary or admin who works for us has to approve what gets added to the new Garden of Eden planet.
And the library and the museum will tell us what to think I am sure.

The possibility exists that inside tha universal mainframe we found 8 earths.
We found maybe 7 moonhsips or was it 7 epochs in a moonship?
You see one of them was huge inside.
The one referred to in the video big Bang Monsster.
Thats probably the original Metropolis one.
So it is huge.

It has a 50's sudivision on teh side of a large dirt mound that is covering the south inside pole, and the lake inside from teh flood goes for 20 miles into the distance, and you are up 1000 feet at least on the sand and dirt cliffs there.
When it hit something, the dirt flew across and piled up there and then people moved in renovated 65 million years ago and built a nice countryside up there and a small rural town. So then in Groundhog day they represent that by the long drop off that cliff.

Well it was higher than that.
So that one ,may be this one in our skies.
And the trip inside courtesy of a large computer. Maybe.
Or maybe it has a larger computer.
The fact remains this universe may be full of treasures we have not yet found.
If all these galaxies were found in here then those may be the genesis machine which makes those things and then seeded they evolve to have bodies available for use by Anunnaki.
Not sure what the story is in this universe but most of its history has been dumped in the earth however that might be just what was inside this one.

So the library may tell us what is in its time stretch world copy when it finds out.
Good place to find out right there. Could take 12 billion years to sift through the data or wreckage. Same DNA though.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 09:47:58 UTC
Don't think that a nice renovated home inside a moonship is not a nice home even though it only houses 200 people.
You would have access through a door into the library then into a world that is 2 billion years old and has everything.
You will be glad to be back home. Like she says there is no place like home and where does she live? I a different moonship.
Thats the moral of that story.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 10:05:53 UTC
You see what I got out of the machine were primordial galaxies.

10 of them. That's the upgraded machine.

So those are universal disks.
This universe however has a lot of those galaxies.
They started out as primordial galaxies.
As the information is recorded they spiral.

So then we have 100 billion of those.

We are saving those, June spends too much money.
So instead of messing with those we made a backup copy of the entire universe.

Lots of times since 1992.

I got pulled out of a family simulation by my buddies and wife who said you will never believe what we found.
And so then we have been looking at that and first ting first get the people to safety and onto the earth.
Job done.
Give them therapy.
Job done.
So situation normal, plan their exodus is right but not far just into better accommodations.So that is groups of 200 so that you won't fall prey to some dictator types.
They can go into the world and have all the horror they want in there.
Earth history is full of blood guts and gore. Disease slavery every horrible thing.
But these are for colonization you see so every galaxy has a moonship and an earth. Comes equipped and maybe seeded.

So then the new ones however we bump to make a copy and don;t colonize them.
People lining up to be Adam and Eve are out of luck this time in this day and age.
We are making a universal clock and an Internet to be all on that same time.
We are network experts making a empire structure that will work to house a large number of people in comfort.
As the the wealth of owning 100 billion worlds yes but it will take a long time to investigate every one.
Still what are they like now?
Can we colonize them now?
Well you see all we have seen so far are disasters. Wrecked moonships.
And one other somewhat tame boring earth maybe.
Lots of crazies we had to deal with.
Still today you have to lock your doors and have lots of police.
Don;t have police in heaven so you don;t have nuts there either.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 10:31:40 UTC
Con artists will swear up and down we walked on the moon so don;t be thinking we didn't.

So I beamed to eight different galaxies and back and what did I find?
Disaster after disaster. Why? How old are these galaxies?

Lets see how old the milky way is...
13.21 billion years

That is how old that moonship is.
That is how old the earth is there.

The sun how long does a sun last outside? the sun will turn into a red giant in 5 billion years.
So the life span of the sun is 10 billion years.

So then this earth is only 5 billion years old.
But it was probably reset many times.
So why didn't the sun burn out if it was part of the galaxy when made?

That's reason to believe that there are more than one earth like planets and sun like stars.

In each galaxy.

And each moonship had a crew.
So there are a lot of potential people out there.
We may find out when we can read the data.
The disks from 65 million years ago an upgrade took place so they must have looked at the other galaxies or maybe just 8..
So difficult to say what the real situation is but being so old, all they would have is history.

So then what is it?

A library of Anunnaki history.
Every colonization attempt ever made copied into a library universe.
Imagine being able to time travel through those histories since they were recorded in each galaxy.
That might take a long time.
100 billion life times.
Sebastian Krüger
2016-01-21 13:16:10 UTC
this is inconsistent.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 10:52:07 UTC
Lets suppose it is a library an old one, this universe.

And each creature it made in its DNA process it sent here.
To the royal garden.
So it probably didn't make much all over.
They are biological robots.

So was there a plan to do this to earths or was it just a plan to make moonships?

Well there would be no other purpose.

The first ones maybe were supposed to be self contained but for what?
They had a giant city Metropolis building inside and not much else.

So it wasn't a war ship.

But they were giants.

So then they must have had a means to do something.
They carry water in a water jacket and the ability to to create life probably originally.
So they went around and seeded planets and then left them on autopilot.
Then later they were upgraded with disks in the moonship center.
So then that must mean the moonships are virtual not really where they appear to be, and contain a moonship which is the galactic mainframe.
It makes the galaxy and records the galaxy.
So to upgrade all of the at once may not have been difficult but maybe they only updated 8.

And so then of those 8 we know of maybe 2 that made it.

So then the other planets were non sentient life, animals and not mammals yet probably without an asteroid like in 65 million years ago.
The disk makes sentience so there would be no sentient life in this universe except those 8 and those people were all transported here.
So the other planets out there would not have sentient life and most are dead animal planets.
Nothing much to see really.
If it has no sentience.
Lots of variety though and of interest to science.
So some day they will study it.
I understand we found a machine that reads the data and records the data.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 13:37:04 UTC
So per my orders they dumped what homesteaders they found in the library onto the earth so we could see them.
8 cultures black they were on a planet surface, Asia and India same. So thats two planet surfaces.
Chinese in a moonship they were yellow skinned.
Americans, moonship, Brits, moonship, French, moonship, Russian, moonship.
and Australia Australian aborigines planet surface, Australian whites moonship.
So then Asia and India on the ground Chinese in the same solar system moonship and so then who is the 8th, native Indians.
Planet surface but you see someone must have done something there to get there since they had red skin.
So someone from another planet, from the Asian colonization made it to another planet by beaming I suspect.
So how many planets and moons survived?
3 planet surfaces. Asian India Africa.
6 moonships.
So that is 9 habitats for humanity that exist. Although not in usable form I am sure.
People of India probably had a nice world although who knows. Asians seemed to have a nice ornate culture.

Well thats all very interesting.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 13:41:21 UTC
Post by KCIR2
So per my orders they dumped what homesteaders they found in the library onto the earth so we could see them.
8 cultures black they were on a planet surface, Asia and India same. So thats two planet surfaces.
Chinese in a moonship they were yellow skinned.
Americans, moonship, Brits, moonship, French, moonship, Russian, moonship.
and Australia Australian aborigines planet surface, Australian whites moonship.
So then Asia and India on the ground Chinese in the same solar system moonship and so then who is the 8th, native Indians.
Planet surface but you see someone must have done something there to get there since they had red skin.
So someone from another planet, from the Asian colonization made it to another planet by beaming I suspect.
So how many planets and moons survived?
3 planet surfaces. Asian India Africa.
4 counting Australia.
So 4 planet surfaces.
and 6 moonship interiors.

10 residences out of what should be 16.

Still 10 residences out there thats something but something to study maybe.
I suspect none were a success.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 13:48:39 UTC
We can't send these people back out to try again.

So we will shelve them until we get central station built and then start housing them in groups of 200 since the moonships survived better than the planets.

So with what we have so far we can create a more user friendly long term system using rests.
And with the time stretch, entertain them for ever.
With plenty more to see across the universe.
So a regular transit system. With millions and millions of worlds is better by far than just sending them out as colonists again.
They will decide their own length of stay.
Once they get a place to live there they can select how they want to stay or move or reset or not.
Otherwise its all a prison.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 14:05:18 UTC
Pretty tricky of me but using technology I got people beamed here so the machine would spit out some hardware for us after I did an upgrade to the machines over 20 years.
So then I told my wife to go on holidays with a Highlander sword so she has no body but got her backup and looks like a supermodel now and is looking for handbags and shoes and dresses very soon.
With my other wife who has worked hard on this project.
So the big payoff when you know what you are doing.
So to build the new Internet and start on this project we are well supplied.
So the firewall will come down later but for now the firewall will stay.
There is still a bump so backups are sent to teh museum from our worlds our designer capronas.
So no sense sending them out, we will use expert designers and save them the grief.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 14:20:12 UTC
Earth being the mostinteresting of the lot.
Giants were in Peru obvioulsy lifting huge stones and had some technology.
The moonship interior same.
So they provided their own admin for one race of giants.

Original colonists to earth were giants so that must mean the universe was or may still be populated with giants and or dinosaurs.

And everything in between.

So native Indians were beamed here then 13,000 years ago and they came upon old civilizations in Mexico and South America.
They were from inside the moon but must have been beamed there then beamed to the ground or from one moonship here to the ground.
So the Chinese beamed some people to earth.
And they survived as native Indians.
So I beamed here to Egypt in a helmet around 9,000 years ago and saw the video of that event.
Shook hands with a native. So I ok'd it.
So I was watching at head office.
So then at a point with nukes we had to intervene to save the laboratory.
The petrie dish was going to explode.
So we salvaged it and now with resources can really make some cool things if we can get that airship tackled.
Something real with computer technology that can manage those resources.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 14:42:19 UTC
So I think what happened to the Chinese was their sun turned into a red giant and so I beamed some of them to earth.
As red skins.
To save their race.
But then we just reincarnated everyone to the surface starting in 1992.
So we could see hat worked and what didn't of the 8 colonizations we attempted.
So Oz was apparently where some prison types went to colonize from Britain history repeating itself so we could know.
Hanumanians, like the people of India seem to have lost their moonship due to war and their legends say nuclear war, flying machines etc.
War with the moon.
So this planet and its interior have just been used by admin over and over to work this colonization attempt and to study the entire thing.
So basically this is my car, not my wife's car.
The disk in this moon in our skies.
Used for studying this universe of wonders.
So then this might all be in this one galaxy.
That we attempted to colonize this galaxy again, and again it failed.
However we do not know or at least I do not know if each galaxy has 8 moonships and 8 planets or just one of each.

My latest upgrade has a universal disk, and a galactic disk.
Both mainframes.
So they can do any job required such as move or make atoms and project instincts and sentience and store personality files.
They can make a stage that seems real or is real.
So the disks can make small worlds for 200 people
a number of people which in a small world would be sufficient.
The only thing missing is the earth experience in your time machine.
Those two things should be much better than once again getting dumped on a planets surface or in a moonship but keep in mind, I just 10 brand new moonships. I hope they don't have giants in them.
I suspect they are empty except for a brand new city called Metropolis.
We will need to check and see.
Primordial galaxies.
Made for colonization.
Like a trailer for camping and worlds to camp on that have dinosaurs and the moonship has electro-gravitics and water.
Good for 10 billion years or something like that.
So they could be nice habitats maybe.
Brand new moonships is probably right because Wanda was in one.
So the upgrade removed the city and put a galactic center apartment building, an atom printer for disks and a transporter and a food designer.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 15:34:00 UTC
Well its a funny way of monitoring the situation but when you are looking through a microscope you need large messages so they nuked Japan, to say Japan is out. Their sun went red giant.
The red spot on their flag.

So the native Indians must have been rescued from their world.
The mooship went when the sun got too large.

So Africa, they did al right if living like that is considered alright. Starving and eating each other and full of bones in their faces and all manner of pestilence.

The Brits seemed to do alight in a moonship. Same as the French An Russians.
Maybe Australia turned out ok.
Has both surface and moonship.
But not a nice surface. The people are ugly.
The people inside the moon well you know.
Maybe they are fine although gone now,. The last moonship was the one.
They seemed healthy enough.
Waynes World.

Well its a big melting pot now this simulator and all the people rescued to bodies here.
Shipping them off in new universes would get rid of em pretty quick, an no witnesses neither.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap ya might say.
Like they would do to us if they could, you understand mate.
Its like this see, um, there is a giant turtle yeah thats it, and turtles all the way down, and he said, that the meek shall inherit new planets with lots of snow and grass to eat.
You get to start over chipping flint and next time smarten up see.
Well lets hope that's not the plan for these weary colonists.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 22:31:21 UTC
As per our plan, after June who is charge of the machine had dispensed the resources, 10 primal galaxies bran new and 200 disks, I fired her and chopped off her head according to plan.
She can then go on holidays permanently or for 10 billion years at any rate since that is the life span of those galaxies and the people were supposed to be beamed into them to continue on with their immortality.
Immortality is what you make it, and they just go on and on in their prison hell.

So then my lead hand in my space station turned me off an don with the sleep inducing machine and so then he took responsibility so that I am then off the hook.

So we are good pirates who know how to follow a plan.

Just keeping everything legal, since I am the king, even the frickin pirates have to follow my rules.

So then it has been suggested we do some weeding and bot Gwendolyn and Stephen had to also do their duty and send 10 heinous criminals back to 1827.

Supposedly to clear out the bad wood.
There is another third of the population who is still rather nasty so we will make a third segment with a third firewall, and give them their own net as part of the Internet II but with a firewall.
So I don;t like having to use 3 universes for a firewall to begin with so we will use 3 disks instead to make a firewall between thenm and if as people have claimed even a talking duck would be too much for them to get past, we will give that a try.and in fact you have to get past 3.
So then say setup different method for more hardened criminal types after Central Station then another central station identical to the first, without numbers or colors saying you are not really here.
You are there. Its just that the rules are there may be no rules.

So we will see what we can tolerate there before we send them to a time stretch for wrecking heaven for other people.
So then that would mean off Grand Central 3 disks in a row then Grand central again then one more universe and then off that 5 disks.

Leaving us with one more universe and 3 disks.
The criminal types are on the end, they can then improve and try to get to the next universe where Grand Central station is for them.
In time we may add some doors and disks for then but for now it will be used to reset them and keep everyti8ng bran new.
Except those 5 disks on the end for monitoring and they won;t reset as often so they can have some supervision there in case of serious infractions of the law like mental slavery.
So 5 cop cars on the end and they get a planet with a time stretch from 1827.
To begin with which resets every 20 years.
So then the next world well we have to separate it with a disk firewall
before they get to their grand central station.

So that disk may reset on entry if a bad enough monster tries to get past.
So then they let the reformed through there to grand central and it can house people even if there are no doors yet.
If it becomes a problem the one beside it will reset it. So then they get bumped back to the previous. Otherwise its on a 20 year loop.
So then past that you have grand central and its possible for everyone to make it there.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 22:45:07 UTC
So the last hub there has 5 disks so those are 5 small admin worlds so then we expect that they will not abuse the prisoners but will instead look for ways to teach them nicely or develop better means of helping them into smaller groups.
At present we couldn't mind them 200 at a time and they would create their own hell. The option would be a more rudimentary prison of 1827.
So then that's not bad.

Thats the outline for the geniacs to manage that below central station and to keep their copy of the old earth pristine using resets so that it serves the public as a library.
So they use time stretches of that, copies perhaps sent through the network to a machine where they are.
Like a lending library.
So that if they go in themselves it is still not open to the general public, the general public uses a copy time stretch of 20 years to prevent strain on the equipment.
Who else has one? Well the museum should use the same one for continuity.
So we have one, the Royal family and Gwendolyn our appointed shopping genie manages that one for the royal family.
So we are almost caught up as a network to use where we have been making Caprona.
Now we can all see the larger plan, having found out what we have to work with.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 23:36:04 UTC
So then lets start again and see where we are at.

So we start at the far end and have 5 disks which house authority figures lets call the hub a reform school so it may be prone to violence.
What to do is determined by the police first the royal police then admin there and their advisers.
So they mind that and study that then 3 disks then Grancentral then 3 disks then grand central off grand central refugee center, then off grand central 50 disks, then off gran central the library which is 11 disks and a real earth with history.

So I galaxy 5 disks at the end

Then 3 disks to get to their Grand Central which is another galaxy.

So thats 2 universal disks 8 galactic.

So now to get to Grand central 2 disks for a firewall then Grand Central.

3 universal 10 galactic
1 universal refugee world for centers and rests.
50 galactic disk doors at grand central museum.
so that's 4 universal 60 galactic.

Then the Library with 11 disks for a hub and copy of the universe for a library.
That's 5 universal 81 galactic.
Then 3 disks to get to the Royal Hub, and the Royal hub has 50 doors galactic.

So that's 6 universal disks 134 galactic disks
Then the mirror Universal Hub planet without a hub just the islands and Caprona.
Thats 7 universal. 134 galactic.

4 airships in that one so thats 10 disks to make sure we have plenty
And our time stretch for Gwendoolyn a universal disk.
8 universal 144 galactic

!0 more disks for the second set of airships in the Royal Hub world.
2 is all we need there but we may need net connections.
so 8 universal 146 galactic.
galactic hub and 7 disk worlds for the harem women and myself off Pirateship island the angel reset island.
8 universal and Harem Starbucks door so add 9 thats 155 galactic.

Then our emergency universal refugee camp for ourselves off the Royal hub
That's 9 universal.
A total reset point with center points for all our royal family.
So then 10 doors so thats 165 galactic.

So then 20 more for the geniacs at the library for their own use.
What that might end up being scares me but they are geniacs.

So 9 universal and 185 galactic

And 10 more for the museum for doors and connections.
thats 9 universal and 195 galactic so I universal for a park or gathering place
with 5 doors. For later use and for now it will be off the Royal Hub and reset every 2 weeks until enough input on our national park comes in.
So then save thios one since its the most accurate distribution of the booty to date.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 23:44:24 UTC
Post by KCIR2
[...]
So then in each universal disk should be a moonship and those are reserved until we see what those are like.
At this point they are locked and it is on autopilot and they are not being used. No one wants overlords over their heads that are not automatic right now.
KCIR2
2016-01-21 23:55:08 UTC
I will go and draw a model of that system based on that divying up but keep in mind it all belongs to the king moi, although you know I will never go there unless there is something in it for me.

So I will draw where we are at so you have a visual image of the new Royal matrix and the new Internet II network.
Keep in mind the Roayl matrix is not connected to Intenet II.
To get from one to the other you have to actually walk into Hub island station from the ground.

No doors go there. Which means no surprise visitors beaming onto our airships.
Security is automatic and done with timed resets.

As I said before and someone edited it, because they didn't like the idea.
Before we beam to our airship across from one galaxy to another we reset the far airship.
SO anyone in there is gone before we beam there.
So much for the wrath of Kahn.
KCIR2
2016-01-22 00:33:48 UTC
Before I do that consider how the system works to solve the bad apple spoils the whole bunch problem.
The problem where you have picked your 199 and you have one bad apple spoiling the rest of your world.
So they get bumped to the school planet on a vote. If they do not have another residence.

So at the end of the road you have a galaxy brand new that resets every 20 years but will be saved and improved by 5 governing bodies in galactic disks in that galaxy.
So then they save the improvements or reset. Their vote matters.The people there go to school to be better people.

So then they pass they go through three doors three worlds the firewall to get to their self improved world that has a grand central station that takes people to other parts of its world by bus and train and whatever HHO vehincles are available. And that then needs to be rest and to do that you have to get everyone out to the real grand central station planet then rest that one.
So for a day they get to see the real Grand Central station.
They may visit the library, to them that will be seen as an advanced civilization but they could achieve status there with more schooling perhaps on their grand central station world.
So we will have to set it up so admin can save their changes even if it means saving the people in there at the time but they have to reset so that means the people have to have a center.
So they have to train for that that during one festival they have to go through a door and find accommodations. So how many are there of them?

How many bad guys got reformed? DO they need Fema camps? Is that a good idea?
So thats something you need to think about having too many children means no place to put them or logistical nightmares.
So the reset of one year for us ends pregnancy no matter what.
They can't beam out and they are gone and you know the rules.

To have a baby experience you have to go to a world to have that experience.
To make a child you have to go to that world to know how.

So then trouble makers back there and how you protect the museum form them on the real grand central station and the library off of that that is your business. The 5 disks at the end, the tree disks between.
The museum adnin and the library admin have to be in the loop.
So the museum has a refugee world that you could use for that reset.
It might be that you can reset they are there, reset they are back and your changes are saved in between.
You have to sort that out.

How we do it can serve as an example and I stated at first we reset every two weeks as a drill then a month and then finally every year.
All our stuff stays new or only one year old forever, except us who have to renew our bodies from backup in teh transporter.
The entire network and resets and all that are all handled by the screen attached to the transporters.
The entire system revolves around those doors. The Internet II attaches to those doors and comes off their with WiFi for small worlds and maybe satellite for the large ones.
So for now the engineers have permission to use the new moonships to get the new planets in shape to suit the need.
So I will do a simple model of the system for you.
KCIR2
2016-01-22 03:19:57 UTC
Post by KCIR2
I will go and draw a model of that system based on that divying up but keep in mind it all belongs to the king moi, although you know I will never go there unless there is something in it for me.
So I will draw where we are at so you have a visual image of the new Royal matrix and the new Internet II network.
Keep in mind the Royal matrix is not connected to Internet II.
To get from one to the other you have to actually walk into Hub island station from the ground.
No doors go there. Which means no surprise visitors beaming onto our airships.
Security is automatic and done with timed resets.
As I said before and someone edited it, because they didn't like the idea.
Before we beam to our airship across from one galaxy to another we reset the far airship.
SO anyone in there is gone before we beam there.
And here is the layout of the two networks. With a legend.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b48e6d460669886
KCIR2
2016-01-22 00:41:58 UTC
You see the library cannot let you pull nuclear weapons out of the library.
They have a catalog of things you can get from the library that you can keep.

Browse all you want and experience in your time stretch but to protect the general public you can oly download those items in their catalog made by volunteers that are safe for public use or consumption.
And they have the geniacs and Wikipedia and the museum and the hall of records people there so they decide collectively what the public should have.
Thats rule by the smartest who invest their time as volunteers and serve on committees.

How do we reward those people?
We socialize with them at the Royal Hub and have nice mall worlds and entertainment and refined things so they can socialize in their peer groups there.
Get advice if they need it or some help if we can help them with something.
Also their homes are very nice and their 200 lives on a high level and will get clearance for more things.
So its a life style of the admin, that which makes them happy.
KCIR2
2016-01-22 03:47:05 UTC
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b48e6d460669886

So a quick explanation.

Group of 50 disks is a group of 50 disks that you intall in Grand central on 5 levels 10 per level.
A standard Hub.
Royal Hub is a standard Hub so 5 levels 10 doors per level.
Each door a world the size of the city of Ember movie or similar.
That's your typical village and it can be anything.
Jungle you name it.
Library earth is mall earth with time recorded for time travel.

Royal Residences our planet perhaps the one partially flooded with a mirror for development and for reset of both. That and Royal Reset Development.

Then we have the Royal Hub with its 50 doors looks like this...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/40a20f440640242
Sort of like that and that building has 50 doors 10 each level its actually oval not circular.
Thats a royal hub, it does not look authoritarian or military.

Grand Central Stations always look like that.

A single disk is a galactic disk. Again its a door to a world the size of The City of Ember

Park in progress is Future Eden National Park.

Group of 10 disks for the museum at Grand Central World those are for their own use like doors or worlds with doors. For their own connectivity.

Grand Central One is Grand Central Station and you can expect its a large government building on a planet the size of earth.
All the large spheres represent universal disks and those are the size of the earth.

Library Earth II for the general public with the geniac minders and nerds there with a group of 20 disks or 20 small worlds to manage the library and deal with the public.
Able to reset from the 20 disks they can get everyone out to there and reset the rest clearing the library and all their stuff they manage.

Government INfo services a small world with directions.

Refugee reset is where travlers go when the museum is closed and they get beamed out or if they need a place to stay the night or if they want to reset
the musem , the Library, the Grand Central 2 or whatever they need to do including beam a huge army there and fully tackle them.
Only under rule of law and in case of uprising that threatens the Museum.
Obviously everyone would know what was going on prior to that.

The last the school Planet for people who do not yet fit in.
Then from there you see security in the network for firewalls or just to ensure bad people don't just wreck everything.

So this entire system can be automated with periodic resets then the people there can manage those resets by changing when it will happen. By prompting it if they want.
They cannot delay or stop the reset.
You cannot be trapped in one place and stuff will not wear down and become broken.

Then the management of that can be modified later by the experts and everyone informed all the time because the transporter will tell you how long to reset.

You will figure all that out in a Hub. Those doors teach you that.
To begin with no duration shall be more than 20 years between resets.

The Royal Matrix is reset every year max.

The rest is 2 year max for museum and library.
School is 20 year max.
Grand central 2 year max.
Refugee planet 2 year max.
KCIR2
2016-01-22 04:01:47 UTC
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b48e6d460669886

So you see the librarians and the geniacs and the experts from the museum who manage people's records they know about the earth and those 20 groups of people and so then the library with its 20 disks has to have a plan where to send people who do not fit into the system.

So we keep another earth copy outside all of this and so then you decide they would be very happy in 1422 and they have been in there and love it and want to live there maybe for 20 years.
Off they go to our earth with a 20 year stretch in that time period.

They come back and have to go to school because that is the way the system works. 1422 to the present and you walk int Grand Central?
No, you have to go back through school world and then go through the 3 security checks pas the aptitude tests and then on tho Grand Central 2 a fake Grand Central where you learn about how to behave in Grand Central One so university maybe. You decide who should cross that line and get free stuff from your library catalog to go and live somewhere.

You also have to decide if the 20 year School planet reset is bad because population grows then many 20 year olds disappear.
You might not be able to evacuate everyone to Refugee planet reset school world. But you might want to add changes, so you have to reset, add changes, save.
You cannot add changes unless its right after a reset.
You do not collect the dirt and grime and the save.
KCIR2
2016-01-22 04:23:37 UTC
Suppose you want o reset school world but it has a billion people on it.

And you want to reset it every year so people know they cannot have children.

So you have refugee planet. So everyone out, reset, copy the school planet from a original or similar without people, then reset school planet and put everyone in refugee planet where they were. They don't notice and are not piled up providing its an exact copy.
Then beam them back to school world after you make your changes.
Then rest refugee world copy back to museum if that is what you want.
Then everyone out of museum reset no one notices then back.
So you see if you reset refugee world and it is now a tourist world then iots ready for the two day guests again.

Take as bit of training and practice.
Need to reset school planet. Copy the planet to refugee planet but some people can't leave. Babies.
So they are left behind then reset they are gone.
Then rest refugee planet they are back at school planet and the dirt is gone.

If no one does anything, in 20 years the system will do that itself.
KCIR2
2016-01-22 04:46:32 UTC
So that is our next stage of development.

Where we move from here is able to our place in that structure.
So some will go first and learn how to do things, lots will be left unused but everything is monitored way up high at head office and that is where your personality files are backed up and kept.

When the light is on you are alive and when it is off you are dead.

So then you reincarnate onto the earth for now until we make a system to handle you. Some will come right away and leave a Smith behind.
So then we go there we get that set up and we have our airships in the air and the places look nice then people can start moving into positions and we use angels first in key positions and they know people and those fill up places like the 20 worlds of the librarians or the 50 worlds of the Museum people.

Thats a lot of admin, then security in single disks for firewalls and the like.
GWendolyn our supercop and shopping genie manages our earth copy for time travel and shopping.
We will do things the same way, take a 20 year stretch and use it in the airship and then delete it. Beam what we want out of it regardless of what the coppers say see.
We are a family we sleep together we can fight it out in bed with pillows.

So thats our business but if your library copy gets damaged or corrupted and things are being included in resets we can replace your copy with that pristine one if you can get Gwendolyn to do it.
So the Museum world is a large world so the Library people also live there and have mansions.
So then these two groups decide who is responsible for what over tea.
Keeping in mind that it is your autonomy.
The system will do what it will do if you do nothing.
For your protection and the longevity of the system.
But knowing what it will do if you don;t, then you can plan your own schedules and do your changes in time so they are not lost.
Its a form of ownership based on participation.
So you want a place a village with 200 people who you love.
Then no one else can stay there. It is maxed out.
Only your 200 can add another person.
So at that point you own that land.
It will reset however every two years so you need to have a center place to center your robot.
Will someone steal your place? No they cannot steal your place. Your residence is registered by your team leader and your hand prints are in the door, the transporter and all that backed up at head office.
What will you see at Grand Central? A Blond with a clipboard somewhere.
Or a computer touch screen and information at government services as well.

A directory listing of worlds.
KCIR2
2016-01-22 05:02:56 UTC
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b48e6d460669886
So then when I add to this what will I add?

Well I will add to the Internet II
School planet is a transition planet, then for those not suited for even that they go to earth in a time slot for 20 years.
Those who are suitable can try to pass the test and get to the next world Grand Central Two.
Maybe breeze through those doors and get to giov services then to grand central or the library.
Notice that the single disks surround the area but connection are not shown.
You may have to walk across a lot to find a door to get there from Grand Central Station One.
The connectivity is theirs and not shown.
What they need they will make.

For me though I have to backup the system set time clocks and the like so I need modules.
So I won;t take the Royal stuff that is fine, so then to come off Grand Central One makes sense.

Up above I would add another module only with less security and the use would be general but why would I want large planets then?Only for a hub.
So then around that would be 200 disks.
Those are where people would live in heaven.
So then off that another hub, and 200 more disks.
Below Grand central again I would add a module like those.

So then Grand central as a large central hub has a lot of smaller branches.

The school planet being just for use to get people from one system to the new one.

Then after that we look at the other galaxies and if there is any use for them.
And what might be in them.
All 100 billion of them.
KCIR2
2016-01-22 05:19:56 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAvdMW0tD3d/?taken-by=stellamaxwell
Honeybunch.
I have to work tonight after working all week on this.
Sleep over and Sara will sleep on the other side, you want to do it that way thats the way I wanted to but Sara, well we ill do it twice today and tomorrow then. Let God sort it out.
I am too tired to think right now.
KCIR2
2016-01-22 22:29:36 UTC
Ok so I saw the papers clearly I have your attention now.

So then maybe some of you with a good memory will remember the time I played Bib Seeger Katmandu while writing. I showed Katmandu and its leader with a funny hat.
I made fun of his hat. WHy did i make fun of his hat?

He had a model of the network I just designed on his head turned 90 degrees.

Does he know what it is? Probably not. Its a power symbol for his kingdom.

So then you notice i did not turn it 90 degrees. Why should I?

Do I need a whip or some military intervention here? Are people not bowing their heads or bobbing them enough to irritate me when i walk by?

So I need to threaten them with hell fire and damnation?

Ok so then you want self rule and you govern yourselves ok after we got rid of the worst of the dictators.

So then humans do not live on planet surfaces. You are here because you failed. You died. You got dumped here like yesterdays garbage.

So look at the colored ones, they lived on a planet surface and the white ones lived in a moonship.

So then the white ones were civilized and the rest were not. They were like animals yet you see they are the same creature as you.
The only difference being they lived out on the surface as colonists and the rest lived inside a moonship.

So then why I got 10 galaxies, is because I said 1000 billion galaxies, but in fact there are only 100 billion galaxies, so Stephen got 10 universes out of the machine. What he thought were universes.

But no those are galaxies. So I ordered 200 disks.
Not 20 and got 200 disks.
So what does that tell you? I am using what I got for the sake of economy.
I can get more no problemo. When I said everyone gets a galaxy, I mean a disk.
Everyone does not get a large planet let alone a real galaxy that they have no use for.
Look out there and there are 100 billion of them all from that machine.
And so then getting back to us, and the disks, yes they are the ones people want that is what they live in, 200 people per and up to 4,000 maybe
since I don;t want to play dictator, but certainly not 40,000 people in The City of Ember.
Lets take look...

1:47

So then the signal does not come from the disk anymore so that is why when you saw me running through the moonships or saw David and his gang run through you saw 40 people.
Well the universal mainframe sends the signal so its not a draw on the ram.

So I can print one for everyone except I am not going to do that since no one needs a house that big. So you can have a family of 200 for your village concept. The disks last as long or longer than a sun.

So then what are the galaxies for? Those represent a large planet.
Like earth.
So then you see earth is supposed to be a garden for use by the moonship.
Well now there will be at some point 200 disks per garden planet.

So then right now we have 100 disks for two hubs will those be residences?
They might be.
But they are the start of anew system so we will showcase some things with them.

Its a bit like Boardwalk and Park Place because the best people who will be helping others and minding the museum and Library they need to get paid.
There is no money in heaven.
Everything is free it comes out of the time stretch earth.
Free free free everything free forever. Al;l you will ever want for free.

Is that clear enough? Want jewelry? Take copies of the crown jewels a thousand copies, your neighbor will probably only have 8700 copies of the crown jewels.

I think when you gave up religion you forgot how to be human.

You hear my wives talk about how they can;t wait to go shopping and all that for how long?
2 weeks? A month before they have everything?
Then what?
You see so I don;t listen to ANYONE, no one at all. I have my own mind, my own training, and the only people I listen to are advisers like arch angels who know what they are talking about and they offer timely advice.
Its true i have angels that I listen to every day concerning normal every day things but they do not know how to make a heaven.

So I listened to it all read it all studied it all and I decided that Sir Melvin Bragg was a good leader. He could manage people while they discuss important things and relate that information to the world.
A BBC show called In Our Time, which covered every topic f interest in the world of academia.
And did it very well.
Better than anyone else in history.

So there will be no recount the man will be put in charge of that area period the decision of the judges is final.
And he has cronies, who are not so old as you might think.
Math professors and the Royal Astronomer and various other academics that he knows and has tea with and disuses issues with and has them on his show.

So then he can manage that part of the network since it is self rule and autonomy you are after.

There is nothing in it for me. I have no desire to tell 7 billion people what to do with their lives.

I beamed here in a helmet to EGypt, as well as seeded planets that way but what does it tell you?
I have and use a human body even when I am at home.
I am not a machine or a utility.

So the two sized disks are representations in a computer system.
And I would put 200 disks of 200 people around a garden planet and then you beam there for lunch.
Use it, its a garden.
The excitement and thrills that's all in your time stretch earth.
You will have more than enough of that in there.

So then the idea of heaven is to live somewhere nice with compatible people
forever.
Immortality.
So I showed you how to do so managing resets.
So a small disk, is a village so exit and reset and its clean.
If there are a billion people in school earth how do you reset without the Philadelphia experiment?
You know where they were in the wrong place at the wrong time?
Could that happen?
Well transporter accidents have happened here, look at Ed Conrad man old as coal and see an example.

But its rare.
So we are wanting to just keep it simple because other things can happen like panic.
How are you going to get a billion people through a transporter door?
I showed you how you could do it but how many injuries will there be and who does it and why?
So you see groups of 200 not a billion.
And you reset on the schedule or as I have done given you autonomy to manage your own resets. They are still there but they are longer than they should be so you can decide when to reset without feeling pressured.

So my time in this group is done.

If you have not understood well I did the best I could.

Yes lots of people stand up and tell you things but how many draw on the surface of the planet and have to deal with 2 billion years of history as problems that were not resolved?

So the trouble I have had here with the people you can imagine. You have problems like that too.
But the facts are the facts and the way to do things is still the same way only with upgrades and improvements.

I have to relate my plans to my engineers and if i start giving them instructions they don;t understand that's not helping.
So then why did I not just color code the planets here?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b48e6d460669886

A lot of people here have a disease of the mind called color sickness.

If I made them colors, they would form into teams..
All 7 billion would divide into 14 or 15 groups by color.

Most of these people have suffered under the hands of tyrants using all manner of brainwashing and mind control techniques.

Well that will end when you get back to how humans live and are not desperate people any more as you are here.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b48e6d460669886

So there is no significance to the patterns on things there.
Miss the point completely wear a colored hat and shoot yourself in the fucking head.
Seriously if you are looking for secret mystic things in there you just failed grade one.

Back to kindergarten if reset is the same as recess.

OK? The uneducated masses are kept that way so they will do the menial chores.
Well now you know that in heaven its all computers and everything is free.
They will use a catalog to make sure that when they let people colonize they go to them for things to ensure that a good mix of things is available and in use and not all the same thing just because someone else has it and you like it but are too lazy to look for your own that might suit you better.
If things are all coming out too similar they will change their catalog.
If the people cry for more of one thing will they consider it?
Of course. They are good people.
What about trying to get a copy from Gwendolyn?
Gwendolyn is a police officer and if someone hacks the time stretch at the library t=she will see they get the full force of the law.
Make it read only but you still need to get things from your catalog.
What if there is something that they feel should be edited?

Well that is why we have a pristine copy.
Some people want it raw. Well remember I said we would keep a raw copy in the vault.
So I think that with common sense comes censorship.
So if they don;t think a young person should see some horrors from the war well they may decide that its not suitable. It might damage your outlook on life or stay with you a long time and prevent you from enjoying life.
You can argue philosophically about it many have tried.
But self rule means self government and that is what you have chosen and died for.
So although our copy is not edited we won;t go look at that gross horrible stuff. Like mass murder.
We are not animals we are humans.

Healthy in mind body and spirit.
I don't even watch TV or listen to the radio because I don't need advertising telling me what to do all day long.
The never ending con job stays here on terra firma and provides entertainment looking at the freak show. Little more than that.
Its better in heaven than you can do on earth because its exclusive and only nice people can go there.
Don't think there is a heaven or a hell for bad people they die when they die.

Look out there at all those galaxies that came out of that machine.
Wonder about the stories of life that have come and gone and no one knows anything about it.
100 billion colonization attempts.
Oh its a genesis machine that makes people no it makes robots.
Oh but on earth we have struggled for 2 billion years to make better looking people.
And in 5 or 10 minutes using Daz 3D anyone can do it.
Well its been a slice and you know something now about heaven and how it works and what you make of it is the important thing.
There are a very many good people on earth and they will enjoy heaven and the garden planets and all the shows and shopping of the time stretches.
Things are getting better.
So to answer the question how do you make things last like moonships?
Notice all the messages I get have the power flickering or going out or no light bulbs?

You need to be able to reset them.
Which means you need a place to exit to reset your world.
And that means transporter doors. As I laid out and left lots for you to do on your side of the network.
I ma not gone far, just back to working on our side of the network so not all our eggs are in the same basket.
Our network won;t be connected to yours so don;t be thinking it got broke like last time or that I cut it.
No, this here what you see is the way we get the information regarding what people like.
And its not the normal way of living.
So for sure you will not get me on the phone like you have here and yes the network will not be connected to us and I did not break the chain.

Instead of mystifying yourselves and others go to school.
It is not bad for you to know things like computers and networks.

Good luck and as I say I am not gone far.
KCIR2
2016-01-22 23:21:21 UTC
Some people are under the impression the disks are old moonship copies. No they are brand new.
Same with the planets.
I was listening to story after story from people and going along with everything giving them all the benefit of the doubt until there ended up being some problem they overlooked.
Its easy to get confused about this stuff if you are not a computer person and not a network person and under these conditions here on earth which are for us to make some entertainment for ourselves while we live in paradise.
The grass is not greener here and one thing you notice right away is how difficult it is under these conditions to find compatible people.
In fact most people give up and cocoon and are happier without friends other than on-line.

So apples and oranges.
The philosophical reason why you cannot see it is if you new it was better you would be dying to get there and if you thought it was too much worse you would be too afraid to die.
So you can't know much until you get there.

But I have told you what we want to do. We have spent a great deal of time planning together.
So our Caprona is on a planet surface but our lives revolve around the airship and our private islands but of which could be done with less than a large planet.
My engineer told me we have plenty of ram.

Well that's nice we will see when we get as far as that drawing.
KCIR2
2016-01-22 23:39:57 UTC
You see the problem there is a huge difference between 7 billion people and 200 people.
So the set is not large, but the scenery can be.
So then its a virtual world.

So you see for us, if we have an airship and don;t want it to go off the edge of the earth, we should program it to have a route and not allow it to go beyond the pillars of Hercules or whatever.
You see?
I brought my large machine now people can travel, before there were small worlds.
They couldn't navigate the ocean.

So I will believe my engineer when he says we have plenty of ram.
However we are still going first to see how much we have and to see what they provide keeping in mind there may be a great number of people who make it.

So it has to be scalable. You add nodes and hubs, and so they also have been allowed to perhaps make some different computing software like that which is used on earth, only modified for their use.
I will help with that when we get our airship in the air.
We have a plan. They understand the plan now. Maybe they knew the plan, because remembering that guy in Katmandu with a network model on his head is the kind of joke they would pull on the captain.
So you see they already know what to expect.They heard me explain it all including the complicated resets of the airship and the worlds on our side of the Royal hub.
Its written down as well as confusing as it is, you will figure it out when yo do it. Much easier than me doing it in my head.

So don;t believe them when they say we don;t have a transporter I get transported. I told everyone before ours doesn't need a handle but we want the screen and human control and timers and then they do the beaming for us, the signal can be broadband so you will get the signal in two bodies at once,l the then second body will disappear.If both bodies do not get the signal, you won;t beam.
Safety first.
But as soon as you can. Have a reset center.
Somewhere private where you can say to yourself, if the scene got reset where would my spot be?
Usually its your bed in your bedroom but if you plan a group remember to do it so that everyone has their own room and it stays available in case of bad timing.
In this way they get up, go into the transporter and then join you in less than 5 minutes probably.
So its no big deal to be centered.
Its very important that a robot be centered often even to get your body back.
Restored.
So the brain signal for consciousness is a separate signal and you say but how???
Computers. Do you own a computer?
Does it eat? If you told it it eats would it believe you? Could you get it to enjoy food? Pretend food it could enjoy easily.
If you then try to stuff a sandwich in it, it won;t eat it, it will break.
So you see with a computer you can do anything and make anything do anything and hide everything.
No one out there is saying white people lived in moonships and those with dark skin did not. There explanation is amazing in its conplexity.
KCIR2
2016-01-23 00:03:24 UTC
I will tell you what, we will go with 40 then. To start but I have 75 in total on my airship.
You see we are using a large world and small islands and two airships and doors in the Royal hub.

But one of my engineers thinks 200 is too many.

So then he showed me the size of the area.
Well if thats the area they want to use then its a small bay around a lake and maybe 12 acres. With hills behind the lake and sky.
So you could not go past the hills.
So then you see to make a place where you are in a bowl like people have suggested.
For us we will have that. But we also want to use our garden planets to socialize. And then of course we will reset them.
We are always only on one planet at a time.
However the airship poses interesting problems.
But necessity is the mother of invention.

So then we start with lets say up to 100.
I mean if we were not using Caprona 30 people would be on that airship at most.
We were usually carrying 15 or 18.
So the people who have spots understand we will spread out when we get there and cover some ground. But then we want to socialize with others.
We just want to do that slowly by invitation.
First things first.
Swiss Family Robinson. You know make sure you are comfortable.Normally we would carry 30 people in the airship and then visit the others daily on the ground or similar. Be above them, and going down maybe sleeping over, switching.
So without the bucket, they could do it using transporters.
Or simply break the laws of physics and write some code.
You know. I would.

But we will see what they can do.
KCIR2
2016-01-24 01:10:25 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAyjz8rNWwL/?taken-by=jenhawkins_
Sorry I missed Thursday.
Having to play secretary for these guys has given me a sore back.
I did that at work.
But the amount of data they had me write down for them makes me suspicious that they are just trying to prevent me for enjoying our heaven.
The one we use every week.
But you know we got some resources and have slightly modified some of the plans such as maybe having Caprona kingdoms in doors. They are small enough for that maybe. In small worlds.
Well its a concept but we might have both.
I hate to mention Narnia but they enter Narnia by a closet.
That's the sort of thing I am talking about.

Anyway sorry love, I know how important it is right now for us to hang together as a family. This week is all about us, all week.
And we will look at putting some doors in our kingdoms there.
I have lots. But the airship needs a bunch, however I did slate 7 I think for that.
So we will see. I gave them the network plan and appointed overseers. And handed the ball off to the experts.
KCIR2
2016-01-24 02:14:41 UTC
NO they have to hear this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA3AnASNDz3/?taken-by=stellamaxwell
My dear Stella has to go to Paris now just because I wouldn't get off her for days and days.
I mean they called in Tres Magistus. (whoever that is, and he you know took me to task) Meanwhile it was my three wives, Wanda, Gwendolyn, and June.

Why is this a lesson too late for the learned?

Clearly 3 wives is just enough to cause trouble whereas with 40, or so, you are less likely to have them to go Tres Magistus on your butt.
They had me fooled for a minute or two.
And in fact I like it all now that Gwendolyn explained to me it is so they can decide together.
Ohhhh so that's better than good. That's awesome.
But I suppose i spoiled it now.
I'm not very religious you know.
I mean I am, I don't go for process too much being a scientist and all.
Bet getting them to agree seems to be quite easy.
So I am keeping my head down and my mouth shut about certain things like them having control over those 3 disks as you get into the Royal Hub so they can determine who should come in.
And they might do that by appointing someone or ones.

Although that side is predominantly a female oriented place it is not exclusively female I just can;t invite men other than they few I already invited for intellectual reasons or cowboy stuff.
But again where everyone lives will be determined later.
And they will have the say who is allowed.
That is as it should be.
I already invited mine favorites as you know although they approved them also.
So I don;t want to give people the impression that there is not peace in the valley there is. Much to the chagrin of some I am sure who might like to disrupt things.
But you see they cannot use them as power symbols when there are 70 of them.
3, yes, they do things and blame it on them.
Followers, Clingons royal helpers are the worst.

Well now they will have to go over to the other network and bother them.
So that's the situation and as you know we have a heaven simulator we use every week. And we are not answering the phone for a while. SO you have to do your own planning for yourselves to decide who your own neighbors should be.
None of my business.
Well once you delegate you have to back up their judgement and not only that they are people they will see and live around and share a large community with and deal with at the library and museum.

It was fun today though lots of people were playing.
Those women of mine.
KCIR2
2016-01-24 02:25:53 UTC

KCIR2
2016-01-24 02:36:33 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA2lI2lqica/?taken-by=mckaylamaroney
Yes it is.
I know that we already have a heaven and that, so really it is our duty not to let it go to waste.
If they get there to the larger heaven and they want to see what happy people look like well they might look us up.
I have a hundred emails but I will not be able to post them.
It would take too long.
That's all the time I have really to help people right now and they will find their way there I am sure.
With all this talented help.
Lots to look forward to and a well laid out plan with plenty of options.

KCIR2
2016-01-25 00:32:09 UTC
I can see I am not going to get out of here easily.
So I will hang in there a little bit so my angel staff are neither beaten senseless or overworked by my royal personage.

First of all, why have I been verbally abusing everyone within earshot?
Mainly to impress on them, that you can say anything, you can think anything, without consequences in the privacy of your own head.
.
Anyone who thinks you cannot is breaking the law.

Ok so then you might get angry and verbally abuse them back, and a God like me might fly at you like an alien from a bad movie, but then you should be polite and not anger those who will do that.
Usually they will tell you. I tell them that. But I am also really hard to get that angry. Self defense you know.
If I am attacked with equipment I will often teach then a hard lesson. And lets face it in any kingdom at all, if you attack the king, you are probably going to suffer some harsh consequences.
So do the math, look around its like that here too.
Crime and punishment.

You see the cargo cults well we have colonizing cults used in moonships that are supposed to be given to native colonists and those are akin to brainwashing but it means you don;t need police or need very few, with a small population they now have all the answers they need and live happily.

Then on earth you have law and order, not forgiving cults. Like wash Jesus feet if you want but the judge doesn't care about that if you break the law.

You know what I mean? GO to your local courthouse and confess. OK?
Are they going to forgive you?
Should they?

Then if you answer yes they should then you pass the first test about living with other people.
If you answer no, you need to go to the school planet as a one year old child. And begin your life again with proper schooling.

Simple?

Read British history and how difficult it was for them to do it after someone brought the cults to earth.
However, Librarians wanting to compress history and replay it in a smaller timeline have done all sorts of weird shit.

So my sore back and all means they have some say over all of this since it is a project donated by the king moi, on behalf on the Anunnaki people you.

Then since this was a terrible criminal planet you will probably have to go back to school, but then who doesn't like school when that is where you meet all your best friends.

So do English schools teach boys manners?

What I told my angels and friends was if you can make schools that can put out boys like those men I described that is all I could need to be satisfied that it was a job well done.

Then you will have the skills needed to properly enjoy your life.
The new universes we put out or galaxies if you prefer, they have one nice planet and one moonship that does not have electro-gravitics because people requested the moonship as residence and I said ok, but no electro-gravitics.
So you know we have an invisible one, that can beam anywhere I am, so that one can be used to do some modifications and if need be we will use the other ones we spit out so far, and I spit out 10 last time I think and they had moonships in them maybe, so they might all be used for ram and other machines rather than have moonships with electro-gravitics abused as they have been doing trying to think of some reason to keep them.

So you know those can modify planets but they aren't mobile so they only modify one planet each but they have had them for I don't know how long and probably made worlds already. I think it was 20 years ago or so I spit those out of the machine.
No one seemed to know what to do yet so either they made them like camp worlds so we can elaborate on them or else maybe they made copies, used them for backups when we needed backups.

So whatever if they need more we will give them more.
So they know what they are doing.

As far as answering questions about who and where you have to wait until the librarians have their stuff together and have the resources in hand.
So then they will decide and if you die you sit on a shelf until they pick your file and decide if you go to school or go wherever.
I would hope that it would be done fairly quickly.
But if everyone is on the shelf time passes in an instant.
So anyone ion a shelf waiting would not notice time passing.

So that is always nice.
But yeah, get used to it, the Brits have the best manners and respect for life and living things and society and good taste and all that.

Why not the French?

Is there really any difference except the language? And culture?
No.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 00:56:46 UTC
You know a good way to find your kin there? Well through some icon or idol or TV star or show or your favorite things and then you see you will narrow down your search and then you can go into the library time stretch and that sort of thing and you know are your kin really your kin or are there groups looking for good people or can you make them from a one year old who may have a history but hopefully can be taught to be a good person regardless if brought up well with all the resources they need.

I gave my angels and example of school where they only need teach you to use a system like the Internet, not necessarily memorize it like The Knowledge.
(London Cabby knowledge of the city)
If you can look something up in 2 seconds chances are its accurate up to date information so why not use that and save your own ram, for living well and having a favorite subject or more. You see? So a modern school free from this cultural prison you are in at present.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 03:17:01 UTC
You don't have to look far to find some nice heaven ideas.
I made a couple test kingdoms using doors in the airship, one for Suri, which you go through the door and it has a small castle and a nice path, then you look out the window and its her kingdom in Caprona with the heart shaped lake in a small bowl.
Nice little kingdom that you can get to through the basement of the airship, even grab food from the kitchen there and just walk through the door into her little world.
So its not a far walk to carry food but you can use a cart.
So then she has a tea maker though and you push a button and two chairs and a table by the window and her best friend lives upstairs and helps clean up.
She has a big room for sleepovers and a nice heart shaped bed and a magic wand that makes sparkles but you push a button on the handle and it sparkles when you wave it.It doesn't do anything but its fun at parties.
So she is very happy about that and to have everything marked with a crown so people know she is a Royal princess.

One happy camper and still lives on the ship.
So then same door in basement of ship, different code, different kingdom,
the queen of the Anunnaki, Ryan, she gets a nice cottage, and she gets a waterfall and she gets a paddle wheel, and a love swing, a wooden one painted white, and a gazebo, that has a crank handle but plays beautiful music and you can change the tune and it is romantic music.
She gets a nice cootage with a nice fireplace and a wood stove but a royal bedroom and huge bathroom and maybe she will share the salon in the ship but have her special person come through the transporter to do her eye brows because she likes that.
Something for you all to gossip about. Don't look at her instagram, she is your queen.
Ryan Newman.
Bella is the queen of Hooywood, and Leni is the Little Pirate Queen so the airship is her main territory and Kristina is the queen of Caprona.
Her place is at ROse's so you go through the airship basement then you have to unlock a door with a skeletan key, to get into the hall (just because) then you walk a bit, thats Bella's place, she runs ROsie's Pirate Cove, then next door is Kristina's royal residence.
Full of treasure and the usual huge walkin closet and a million pairs of shoes.
So she is very happy, and Bella has always been happy owning the only real good pub in Caprona where pirates might come some day, but just not right away.
But the girls can all go there as pirates.
Ours that is.
So the doors, and small worlds or the doors and a large world seems to be the way to go.

It allows us to have our airship almost connected to their kingdoms.
I mean if the airship had plastic all around the railing and you couldn't get down that way, hypothetically it could be an illusion.
So then what happens if the transporter malfunctions?
You would have to jump down and hit the ground maybe 10 feet down covered with a picture. Who knows in a simulator.
Then you might be on a planet or in a moonship but you know we like it better with the bucket and the transporter and the airship on a large world then two worlds with the same airship so we can reset it often and keep it clean.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 03:31:08 UTC
I should retell this important part first, the very first thing you do is go into the earth time stretch and pick a body you are comfortable with.
You can't be tested in your old decrepit body.

So then you get a couple days to get comfortable, try another one maybe take a couple weeks before you get help with that, then get your aptitude tsests done for compatibility, your personalty tests IQ tests every kind of test so they can properly put you with the people you fit with if you can't do it yourself.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 03:56:20 UTC
What about Gwendolyn?
She made Bieber to be her mate.
And Stepehn ran off with Sara Sampaio.
Stephen and I go our separate ways because you don;t want to hang around with people you work with all the time.
So things are shifting around a bit.
Betty is my secretary, you saw her video, you saw June, you didn't see Wanda but if you ever see her you will know you never seen anyone as gorgeous before in your life.
I don;t know hwy that is or how it happens but her upgrades
somehow always manage to make her the fairest in the land. And well what can you say, I have seen it with my own eyes.

I met her in a elevator here in town.
So Ryan is the people's queen.
And she trained for this since she was a kid.

Adriana has gone off with her people same with Irina.
Same with Bradley and Angelina.

Same with Jade Webber.
Its almost weird, that McKayla is the oldest Eve here.
That I know of.
Like 2 billion years ago.

Then Mary was from 65 million years ago and she was my dental assistant here, so you can see the difference and then now well there isn't one because I am not monogamous and when I was I was just play acting to have children and populate worlds.
Anunnaki are not monogamous but we have all sorts of cultural ways of making that work like sneaking around and hiding in kingdoms and running away on the train and taking turns and all that stuff.
Nina Agdal is like the strongest female type we have. She is the alpha female and well you know some might think well you are asking for trouble there but then how dull a kingdom would it be without a great alpha female if I want to play tarzan?
So we have a bunch of alpha females to play in the jungle of Caprona.
So my look is like Captain Amazing unfortunately from the movie
but toned down a bit due to the criticism of the people at large.
And maybe sunglasses and some times a cowboy hat.
Like the lady wearin hers who is your queen.

So yeah we have most of our stuff planned out and you know the ladies don;t need to change bodies except some want younger versions or something and some details looked at to make them comfortable.
So its an exciting time for all of us and still we have to wait until it actually happens to dance in the streets.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 04:15:32 UTC
So we have got 20 in total and I secretly spitted an extra of both out for my heaven.

So then they came out as you would expect a bit transparent.

So then we did use some for backups but they can be reused if you keep three good copies.
So those are the tree time earth libraries.
The third is used for colonizing for 20 years and then reset.

You know for people who miss the earth.
And all its poisonous everythings.
Good luck with that.

So then we should be ok for a while and have some more hubs and could print disks if we need them. Really having 200 disks around on is a good idea.
40,000 people.
So you still have to exit like a park for cleaning.
Bugs bats refugees all gone. Go through the transporter into that world then on the door reset your world.
Nice and new.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 04:35:11 UTC
Yeah I couldn't pic Victoria Justice incompstibility.

Selena maybe.
I should check...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAlRFIFOjAr/?taken-by=selenagomez
Almost in the clear.

McKayla had a tree in her house removed yesterday. Oops.

Its the fine tuning.
Getting those triangles triangulated properly.

But did few door tests with the transporter and this is going to work really well.
Like a shortcut right into your favorite place.

We could have a shortcut right into the camp counselor quarters in the girls camp. And put their camp in a small world.
And go on trips in Caprona through a door or through the airship.
So many things you can do.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 04:47:33 UTC
Unlike Santa, who gets everyone else to buy presents then claims he did it, and makes poor bastards who are his neighbors, live in igloos, seriously, like 3 months of total darkness you can;tr even have solar and HHO and good luck finding wood you need seal oil to huddle around while you take turns farting for entertainment and I guess.
Yet look at how hard to die those people are.
Isn't that amazing?
Well at any rate no one else here has the authority I do so I am still your best hope.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 05:09:22 UTC
Victoria Justice was the modern Mary they were trying to make so Santa has left the building in case no one told her.

Santa was not a good man, and as you know I am not Santa, and so I am not Adam.
Xerxes was Adam but Zeus was Mary's boyfriend. You see I don;t think they married but like myself I have children in Hollywood.

You see Mary would be monogamous so that is why it doesn't work.
Before this galaxy went extinct and you all died, people were monogamous and that's why you didn't have much of a chance in a world as dangerous as this was.

So you see I am anything but monogamous.
So that would never work.
So that's incompatibility.

Yet, McKayla is a different type and we are still compatible.
And my local Mary friend she and I are compatible.
Selena and Victoria are not compatible.

So you see making our village concept work takes some tough choices.

But she has had lots of hunky boyfriends and will be fine with them.

You know the people chose Kim Kardashian as the most popular.
So I have no comment about that.
Oprah is probably more popular in reality.

You know.

At any rate that's America and the Fathwah, must have been in effect.
In Canada, I would chat with Richard Burton, Farley Mowat, Pierre Eliot Trudeau, and a bunch of professionals I met in Quebec even if invited.
Newspaper Editor Doctor Lawyer you know a coffee group that was interesting to talk with.
But you know Hollywood sure has had some characters that you just wish you could meet.
Well you never know.
There was one planet that actually did have the Flintstones on it.
And Fred and Barney got beamed to our conference as I described.
They survived I think by killing off all the dangerous ones or somehow avoiding them.
Hard to believe but I saw them and this is a library and you know they have statues of them in places like in Tiahuancu I think is a statue of Fred and various places through history.
So you can;t take the existing time travel out of the time stretch but oh well its all part of our culture.
As I say behind so many photographs are words that mean something in context.
You know its difficult to explain.
I get bugged by them and I tell them I am not engaging in prison talk.
Innuendo.
You know send an email or something.
I told them use a polite Smith and just approach the librarian for information.
(One hopes it is not in Hogwarts)
KCIR2
2016-01-25 05:22:50 UTC
So then if I still have my heaven, will I be banging Sara, causing Stephen to launch two missiles at me in Caprona?
Oh that could never happen.
(again and again)
So lasers! Called it.
She has free will still as they all have and all they all did, and as such she may engage in remote sex with me as she has in the past without international incident.
Anyone who thinks differently can stay here and collect bottles.
Clearly as the entire would gas seen it is socially acceptable behavior.

That was what the message said in Peru as posted there as seen from space, that I was having remote sex with Mary, so Stephen fired two missiles at the moonship.
Those missiles going forth in history.
See Master of the World and various other two missile misadventures.

So the law is the law and as you can clearly see it is part of our culture and unless you are in fact an alien spy, you better get used to the fact that women are not property.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 05:34:44 UTC
I can't deny that I have beamed into moonships over 800 times in the last 20 years and investigated them and examined them and watched renovations and inspected renovations and discussed the machines with the lead people and flew through them by myself without means of support and really went through some ancient ruins and junk heaps and you know a lot of things most of which were simulations to discuss the real thing.

Since as I say you are not allowed to see the real thing except glimpses.

So on top of that I beamed to my galactic mainframe center, and had dinner with Wanda Michael Stephen and someone I can;t remember who Michale's girlfriend was but Wanda was thinking of planning a small family for us.
So when I found her in the elevator she had a boy and a girl instead.

So she is like a Mary as well except the original one. An Anunnaki one.
Special made not made from hybridization as the local Marys are.

But that beaming experience I had my local memories when I arrived there
as well as my memories of earth, so you see it can be done.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 05:56:47 UTC
You could totally fake the airship today, in a skinned hangar, and have a humongous rotating structure that has doors that attach to the transporter door.
In there in each door a virtual world.

KCIR2
2016-01-25 06:12:44 UTC
So Stephen says "So I'm Scar?"
And I said you better hope not because I have lasers and that's how you got your scar.

KCIR2
2016-01-25 07:44:54 UTC
So it took all of 5 minutes to say whoever said that is crazy.

She was only trying to remake me because she missed me and thought I was dead.

You might remember when the network came back up and she was hiding behind a blue screen and was very gorgeous but very shy?
Like 1992 and that she was coming through from her own galaxy.

So she could beam here or to heaven.

But she is not leaving my side she says and she hasn't since she came through the universal mainframe after that. She certainly is not shy now.
Almost bossy. IT must be the whole shopping potential of our loot and booty.

But you know something, there was a local walking telephone who ran in the door to see Fred who was ringing off the hook all day long looking for his assistant who was elsewhere the kid in the dining room, another walking telephone, and
so yeah everyone was excited and so I was I don;t doing something earlier to get the rodeo clowns or owls the old boys network riled talking about the rodeo roundup. Which used to happen. They would get pulled and go off to work on the heavens.
Or somewhere.
At any rate one runs in ans says to Fred who sells them cigarettes for 5 bucks a pack he wants a blue one.
Or similar and you know if someone comes into central station and says I'm blue and white where should I go?
Or similar just say you are??? Wow, here's 2.50 you can get a cup of coffee over there.
Its true at the very top of the totem pole sit Gwendolyn and I then June and Wanda twins with different color hair at first, now Wanda has surpassed expectations.

But as far as color groups go, I had care bears armed with rainbows and they are not afraid to use them.
Tactical care bears of course, that throw lucky charms. You can eat the lucky charms. Probably off the floor.
This song says something about all that.
I used to say nudge nudge wink wink say no more.
Monty Python, to the girls in Hollywood and that but its really about Zeus and Stephen and Gwendolyn all that crazy blue stuff.
Not as bad as the song I'm Blue de dat dat dat da da
But yeah color sickness often is a problem with some machines because its so easy for angels to mind humans divided in a few groups.
However it isn't a good idea since that tells you nothing about them.

KCIR2
2016-01-25 08:24:44 UTC
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/natalie-portman/photo/natalie-portman-1444
Who are you calling me or Mila?

Kindof looks like MIla...

Well, we could just play cards and stuff I suppose, for ever.
http://www.gossipcop.com/mila-kunis-divorce-ashton-kutcher-massage-parlor-split/

Just checkin.

It must be me then.

Sure Natalie, come live with us, and be a princess of something.
Certainly though if you do, we have to have sex like we did for years until you got married.
No need to be shy.
I know you love it.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 08:35:19 UTC
Don't you always look like that?

Here's one from happier times...
https://www.instagram.com/p/X8Oz0/?taken-by=natportmanh
KCIR2
2016-01-25 20:14:11 UTC
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/bob/bob-earth-flat-1686311
That's pretty fucking huge Dude.

Maybe those are the 10 new ones.

So then we could do 10 Capronas. 20 miles is about what we figured and if we had you're not going to make me take out my protractor and guess that angle and calculate that are you?
I thought we agreed the triangulations were complete?

I just finished vacuuming up the bad guys and bad girls the most i could think of and their types and where you would expect to find them. So you know my arms are tired and my back is still sore from work.
So you know, well if they new ones are that big, then we are good with 200 people as planned, and they can have a village.

One villiage we got last night for Elsa, is from a Sweidh movie.
Martha and i made a door for Elsa that has scenes from childhood Swedish movies.
A nice dock and a lake and then a second door and a town because we want to share that one and put that one in the Royal Hub so other people can go to that village and try some food and get white linens and you know eat and make things yourself, then leave turn the switch off and turn it back on, and then the cupboards are full again and the linens are resupplied.

So you can bring your dirty laundry there and leave it there and get new stuff.
Then reset and its gone.
Only people are preserved in a reset and maybe a pet if they have a center that is current.
Humans must have a center. A place to center their robot.
Pets optional. Not everywhere will allow a pet.

But maybe I can find some images of that Village...

48:00
Almost kid proof too.

And probably the one from the video Life is LIfe ...
Lipsinc that goes through town in Germany I think.
Lets look.
KAPFENBERG Austria 6,000 people. Might be ok, might be 2,000 too many.
If the scene is as large as the video suggests in the air, maybe.

KCIR2
2016-01-25 20:29:38 UTC
KAPFENBERG
Population 21,898

150 people by 150 people.

So that I would say would be a maximum. They seem happy even here.
http://youtu.be/A2thPGWVELE

I think that was the point of that and I hope they didn't out think you on that one.
They seem to be there already.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 21:01:26 UTC
What is the other place we made for Elsa Martha and I?
Well it is normal people in their natural habitat.
Unfortunately today, global censorship due to so many criminal cultures make them too embarrassed today to be natural even like they were in 1980.
So you can see a great film about natural honest humans in the wild right here.
Du är inte klok, Madicken

But the one we chose due to the embarassment factor and not wanting to draw attention right now. since of course we swim in the nude and think nothing of it, but some cultures cover themselves up completely.
Well they aren;t invited to our places.
Different cultures have to find their own way there is it is unnatural to us.
For instance if a beautiful woman must cover herself up or get attacked by a man, the men must all go.

If a beautiful woman must cover her self up completely because ugly fat women are jealous, ugly fat women must go.

That solves that stupid Arabian horseshit. And I vacuumed ALL their sorry
crazy asses up this morning for rehabilitation programs.
Which will be dealt when they carry out their orders which I gave which was 'Do your duty'.

But on a natural note then, let us look at the place we decided on since well Santa myself as Santa was peeking after she found out I was looking at what Sweden was all about so she knew I saw that movie and thought that would be nice and she went home and jumped in the lake near there I think.

So let me see if I can find it...
There appears to be a conspiracy related to that one since it is missing and certainly pone of the famous classics in the world of children's literature.
By the writer of Pippi Longstockings.
Astrid Lindgren.
As famous as any author in world history and the one I am looking for is conveniently missing.
So then I have to go to my own archives which shows why you are all fired.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 21:10:45 UTC
Is there anyone left in America who is not a criminal?
Do you enjoy Nazi women controlling you like puppets?

Must those feeble old Brit guard save your sorry mentally crippled pathetic asses?

Are you fucking blind to these two the Brits dragged out for you?
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/oDaEqPXV5JZ/Jennifer+Garner+walking+kids

Look what they have Seraphina wearing.
So what is she wearing?
Daddy's favorite blue dress and they made her look like a clown.

And the beat has Violet now.

You are dead. All of you. Good fucking riddance you criminal swinehund!
KCIR2
2016-01-25 21:30:55 UTC
Here we go, although the trailer is bizarre and in no way reflects a Swedish family weekend but see the lake the scene the Swedish family fun as far as they will go into the negative.

KCIR2
2016-01-25 21:35:13 UTC
Yes you have been taken over in America by Nazis that came from the second world war backed by American dogs of war and now they have totally infested your country leaving you mentally crippled like Jennifer Garner, and similar, Denise Richards and so many hundreds of million others except for the 1 percent Nazi elite.

Good bye. You poor wretched souls.
Proceeds of crime.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 22:08:36 UTC
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/bob/bob-earth-flat-1686311

Sorry, apparently American men are all cowards so I have to just let others deal with them at head office line up at the gate, wear a yellow stripe down your back, you are outcasts. Forever marked.

So then that's a good size of world for a nice large European community.
The one from Life is Life.

And I am not positive but that looked like Asha high kicking there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA-BrBUhcA2/?taken-by=ashaleo

She is an amazing woman and I am soooo fortunate to have her in my family.

She is going to get a nice little world and I think I know which one~

Lets just check her instagram~

https://www.instagram.com/p/BACraeWBcLC/?taken-by=ashaleo
Looks like bliss to me. Must be our place.

Of course.

Well lets seeeee who else well Seraphina and Violet have a shared kingdom so let me see if I can find it, its still in cartoon form...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b0f5c5443815262
It needs a little bit of fixing up but that place on the right is where they have magazines and news in Caprona.
And so then the door should maybe be in there.
I think they have ponies there too.
So they need to have a door to feed the ponies.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 22:13:38 UTC
http://www.imagebam.com/image/068a73451526103

See how using genetic engineering Shebanga has red shoulders and black stripes under her eyes, in the way, all American males will have a wide yellow stripe down their back, marked as cowards, those where not in the ruling cartels.

Those who were, their personality files go into the chipper.
And they get recycled.

The angels and various other undercover people exempt.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 22:49:39 UTC
So you know about cowards going to 1827 with a yellow stripe down their back.

So then we take the copy of America and we remove all the people and buildings and stuff to the library for them to sort for their catalog so we can use those bodies and those buildings and food for supplies and luxury homes etc for the good people.

So then we copy a pristine chunk of America from 1825 or whenever it was Capronaish, and we see about which river will take palm trees and flamingos.
And very little wind.

So probably the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon area and with palm trees.

And then the airship can travel around the world if it wants.
And then the rest of the world is removed except for two communities, one in Sweden and one in Austria.

So that's one world and with doors attached as described.
Its a long way there to those communities but when you get there, chances are you won't get bombed or shot or robbed like in London or Paris.

So is this like the new Nazi regime?

Well what is that? This is what my adviser just advised.

What is his point?

That he is a criminal as well.
KCIR2
2016-01-25 23:05:03 UTC
So he is busted as a Nazi and of course the Austrian community would want to be with other Bavarians.

They may have an America and their current place and then pick a third.
Maybe Costa Rica or somewhere like Bermuda or anywhere like that would be nice.
South America if they cleaned up the jungle so that it was not so dangerous.

Maybe their Caprona in America would have a door from their place in Austria, then they can reset.

And then the third if they want could be in Argentina since that is very nice but may have bad memories that they would wish to forget.

Where would they feel comfortable? South America some where as a hunting reserve or wild life reserve.

Well you should consult them yourself and see what they like and where they would like to be and under what conditions.

For us we would have Caprona in a small world that can be sheltered form the wind, take doors to the airship, reset, fully use our allotted supplies according to our current plans although we are adding doors slowly.

But America with Bison is part of what we wanted and there may be not so many poisonous things on the Colorado river.
And their are dinosaur bones and lots of things to do in a Western setting with
wide open ranges.
So do we plan on going to for a few days horse back riding? Do we want to look out over vast mountain ranges yes we do.
So we want our planet just Caprona just in America somewhere and the rest pristine as seen from the airship.

So you have a choice here engineers.
You can fake the planetary round the world adventure and use the smaller world for real Caprona.
So that if we want t o go around the world and see everything it will never be windy.
We will sit on the deck and cruise at 11 mph and the world will look very real beneath us even if we get low to the ground but the onboard computers fly the airship and so it will never crash, and never hit trees unless you think its needed or can be done to scrape the bottom for realism or apply birds or clouds rain whatever.

So then to go to that world we switch airships.
We go through the door from the small airship world, to the door to the large airship world.
Knowing that we have to reset that small world when we are out, and other visitors there have to exit to other doors small worlds or the mall or somewhere.
Maybe Grand Central for shopping etc.
As in helping yourself.

So then we get onboard the fake world ship and we sit on teh deck and we see the sights and we enjoy the scenery.
And you know over time we expect those to be available for us and others and as designed.
Well you're welcome, that is why I am here. To help you design proper living arrangements.

KCIR2
2016-01-25 23:08:26 UTC
I forgot about that. Who wants to be reminded of such cowards.

What about Costa Rica?

KCIR2
2016-01-25 23:13:35 UTC

So the reason people we know don;t go there is it is run by criminal gangs probably. Drug cartel etc.

So that's our problem now as well?

Why are we giving any of these people a heaven?
KCIR2
2016-01-25 23:22:25 UTC
This is where we will go.
The place I preserved with their help.
We can each have a copy the rest can go to hell.

KCIR2
2016-01-25 23:34:24 UTC
Well not completely because maybe Sweden is still nice although I doubt it.
It may have been in 1977.

I think Iran is the most beautiful place on earth.

The rest has been largely polluted.

And if you think 200 or 4,000 normal people want to live in Dubai maybe you are crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Dubai

While people suffered everywhere and not far away lived on a garbage dump.
One million people.

Living on a garbage dump. And not the only one in the world.

So then I am not going to give these undeserving criminals a heaven and I think the people in charge know that.
So stop wasting my time.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 00:50:05 UTC
You will excuse me for changing the subject and just letting the authorities handle the rest and so we will look at what we might think of as a nice Caprona area.
Given that the rest is corrupt, diseased, contaminated, polluted with everything from toxic waste to radiation acid rain, you name it.

So there are nice ruins, so that good to explore.

As we tour around in our airship.

So then Southern Iran
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/381187555935499917/

http://life.toiran.com/

So then surely we can make a western village and various other things there for our group.

Do we need to go look at Sky scrapers and old expensive cars rusted and grass growing through huge concrete overpasses and the pollutants flowing and reactors melting down?

I would hope not so maybe we need a small world and just take the terrain and the landmarks and however can we maintain the climate or the ecosystem?

What is the climate is it windy?

"Iran has a hot, dry climate characterized by long, hot, dry summers and short, cool winters. The climate is influenced by Iran's location between the subtropical aridity of the Arabian desert areas and the subtropical humidity of the eastern Mediterranean area."

"In most of the areas, summers are warm to hot with virtually continuous sunshine, but high humidity on the southern coastal areas of the Persian Gulf. Daily Temperatures can be very hot; on some days temperatures can reach easily 40°C or more, especially along the Persian Gulf and Oman Sea which causes a danger of heat exhaustion. "

So then we don;t want to be too far south.

What is the best climate in Iran?

Very nice in many places.

In case you didn't see me just rip the spine out of a lion and hang it in a tree, I am not a lion. I am an Anunnaki.

And your goat is going back to being a goat that eats garbage when you leave it out.
He is not Santa Claus, he is a criminal made out of a goat.
Again, if you think I am a lion, I will gladly shove a dozon if them up your arse.

And these lovely creations of yours...
These so called Australian billionaires.

That worked really well sending your criminals to another country, having them reincarnate and come back as billioniares and go on and just enjoy yourself folks you won;t get us in hogwarts.
Hate to disappoint but you get them all back in spades.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 01:08:17 UTC
So then the area around Tehran is a little warmer than California...

California

Jan
12.1 15.7 18.4 21.7 26.6 30.6 33.6 32.9 30.7 25.3
Nov. Dec.
17.7 12.2

Tehran
Jan
7/-3 10/0 15/4 22/9 28/14 34/19 37/22 36/22 32/18 24/12
Nov. Dec.
17/6 11/1

Awesome.

California rain in mm
Jan
92 88 70 29 17 5 1 1 7 24
Nov
53 8

Tehran rain
Jan
46 38 46 36 13 3 3 3 3 8
Nov.
20 31

Safe to say it is all very much like California around Tehran.

So lets look at that area...

Got my vote right there.

Reset, catch em agin.

So we could put Caprona there and have small tropical islands with palm trees in small worlds through doors in the airship.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 01:21:46 UTC
http://alturl.com/33grr

Yes strange alien customs.

Well the area around Tehran is the area I would choose, I imagine the Iranians would want to keep Iran with their copy of the earth since they maintained the only beautiful place of any size by one thing. When I asked Ayatollah Khomeini for some advice how I should tackle this problem to get us past 2012 and Armageddon and to tackle this huge problem of the earth, and I asked all the religious leaders but he said one thing.
BE BRAVE.
That was what it took. I already had the power.

I saw two Iranians people here in a local coffee shop and they were at that time the most beautiful people I had seen on earth.

It was because of that, I did not dismiss them immediately.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 01:47:43 UTC

Whats wrong with this house?

That's a nice house that could be part of a ranch. The ladies can wear nice shoes and wear nice dresses.

You can;t look at this for us as religion, it is what it is. Nice architecture and none of it means much to us since we don;t know any more than they do what it is about unless it was done in the last 2,000 years or something.
I mean mythology and the fact that time was compressed from 2 billion to 2 million years here means it could actually be from any epoch.

We wanted a river, got that, we wanted palm trees, got that, we wanted California weather or miami, got that, we wanted nice scenery, got that mixed climates and a bit of snow and skiiing and fishing and holiday resorts.

I think we could make a nice village of that place.

This looks like similar in Peru.

It is regarded as one of the most important tourism attractions of Khorramabad.
The anthropology museum of Falak-ol-Aflak provides visitors an opportunity to become familiar with the rituals of ethnic groups, as well as showcase the living conditions of the residents of Lorestan.

Well I would say it is the place and as I say Iran can have a copy and we will have a copy tp make Caprona then we will use smaller worlds to house personal kingdoms and resorts as I have been describing.

I think Elsa may be happy about that Swedish world.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA5PkMlGIfC/?taken-by=hoskelsa
Some Viking girls like the snow.

I guess Martha doesn't like the idea, she wants to live with this guy instead.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA8m7F7IRYb/?taken-by=marhunt

Oh well.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 01:53:45 UTC
Need an explanation?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAz1ZzGIRav/?taken-by=marhunt

KCIR2
2016-01-26 02:25:22 UTC

Even better than the usual Caprona when Iran has buildings like this.

https://thepaddlerezine.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/14079467814_ee0a83f1cc_k.jpg
If the water was clean you could go swimming there and that would be a great place to bring the airship and just leave it above all that, and have that as scenery and walking around looking and relaxing.
Very paradisaical.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=mansion+in+iran&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiv69v9s8bKAhVT3mMKHS5lBBsQ_AUIBygB&biw=1020&bih=448#imgrc=-2vmTFIbCKlGlM%3A
Horse riding through there would be very nice.

I wonder what sort of deadly animals they have there.

These have to go.
http://www.planetdeadly.com/animals/dangerous-animals-asia
KCIR2
2016-01-26 02:52:55 UTC
So we could could get by with Iran as Caprona but the nice area with Califonia climate around Tehran, with Tehran City removed and all the major towns and that removed. The ruins left.

Some of the nicer mansions left and I mean we are almost there.
It has palm tress, countryside for horses, some palm trees nice vistas and places for a girls camp like that paradise there if the water was clearer.

And I mean if we have to pour concrete on the sand to make it clear or whatever we needed to do like a beaver dam, it also has a nice castle, and numerous amazing ancient ruins from a by gone era.
The flowers and countryside like nothing else left on earth except the Amazon where you would not last 5 minutes.
North Australia you would not last 5 minutes.

There are only so many safe clean places left and this is it where the climate is good.
The rest is piolluted and built up etc.
America seriously it looks like this in 100 years, what will it look like in another 100?
Burning coal and more coal the hydrates are starting to melt threatening the entire earth with massive methane outgassing and Co2 killing off everything in its path. Thats not eternity so at most unless you rest you may have 4 or 5 hundred years before catastrophic melt down of some variety making your country totally uninhabitable.
Its just the nature of the way you live in large numbers.
Consuming and consuming etc as you know. Here today, gone tomorrow.

Thats not the immortal outlook so we look at places like Iran, clean up the rest of the world with giant bulldozer like machines, spray kill everything off including in the sea and then add some pleasant things.

Then we are fine and on top of that, we reset every year anyway. So even if we did nothing it would be fine except with no other people, the earth will meltdown from nuclear reactors.
If you think you can decommission them you can;t even get off iol and look at Dubai, what a crazy place where people are already wondering is this all there is?
Do we have to keep paying people to come here? Where are they? They bought our land our buildings and are waiting for our oil to run out in 5 years they will buy us out and we will lose our country and be Palestinians.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 03:15:14 UTC
That should read unless you reset not unless you rest.

Yes I agree that if you rest with your personality files on the shelf until heaven is ready, everyone who wants a cowardly criminal to live with them can pick one from that pile.

Thats not my problem, since I am working on my side of the network.

You there are squirrels who are nucking futs and you are those squirrels.
While I was protecting Iran you were trying to get in and destroy it.
I know that, the difference is I won and you fucking lost.

You destroyed everything else and get that.
Wow there you go.
You and 7 billion people on your way to maybe 200 more years maybe not.
I got a copy of the earth for getting it past 2012 and you did not.

So laugh and go to Vegas and live it up cause tomorrow you die, that's the good old Roman candle approach.
Did you hear what they said about America trying to be kind?
Yes they were cowards, and they were criminals and alcoholics.

Wow what a legacy.

Yeah people are gonna pick those personality files when they need company in heaven thats for sure.
And Britain? Those funny old Brits and their criminals out to take over the world.
Whip the black man into submission then raise em up to your knees and use em as a human shield.
They will shout loud so give em some jewelry and listen to jungle rap about drugs and gangs and shootings and call that bravery and then make em big so no one will get past your front lines and things will be quite safe at Nazi headquarters where of course they aren't blond.
Hitler was not blond. People are stupid that's all and easy to con because they are like lambs to the slaughter.
Soft squishy creatures easy prey for monsters.

Well I'm not playing that.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 03:26:55 UTC
"Go tinkerbell go! Third star on the right and straight on till morning!"

Here, don't forget you sparkle wand like I gave Suri and remember when you get there you will find absolutely nothing but a star, and no place to live and all you will have to eat are some magic beans.

What were you thinking?

He walked up one side and down the other side of you and took everything and all he left was bullshit, a lion, a cloud, a monkey and some magic fucking beans for you to live with.

Wow, believe in him alright.
There's a story you can really get behind.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 04:10:34 UTC
https://thepaddlerezine.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/14079467814_ee0a83f1cc_k.jpg

Welcome to camp Gitcheegooma, I love it.

Horseback riding, I am not sure but I bet some buffalo could range there. 5 or so until we reset.
Maybe a couple deer, a few antelope, some Elk, no wait, those will plow into the side of a semi trailer during rutting season and knock them off the road.
They attack people in Banff.
No bears no snakes no scorpions.
No sharks.
In fact no nothing and we will put the bison the ponies the deer the chickens the Vietnamese pigs, better than any other for cleanliness and you still have bacon, birds of paradise, quiet ones, and flamingos and Swans maybe if they are not attack swans.

Kids have to swim in there so no nothing at all.
In the river though those fish look perfect.

Well this is shaping up just swell and you put a real ranch and some fencing and a few head of cattle and a barn and you are there and just up the road you have Caprona City you have Willoughby there somewhere you have Rosie's Pirate Cove, on the river, just a name of a place maybe it is south on the sea but it gets to be 40 degrees there in the summer.

So going there in the winter might be ok but not in the summer.

So how is the wind?

3 m/s in blue, and 6 m/s in brown
http://www.greenprophet.com/2014/04/find-the-wind-in-iran-with-these-handy-energy-maps/

So from 3 to 9 m/s

and lets look at Bermuda...
1 knot is half a meter per second. about.

So then Bermuda is very windy by comparison.
From 22 to 30 m/s average about 26 m/s
Average in Iran 6 m/s with lots of places where it is 3/ms
http://www.windfinder.com/windstatistics/bermuda_airport

So compared to Bermuda, Iran is airship country.

Are there farms there? Silly question but lets look at them...
I'll be gosh darned, it looks like a farm.

Every kind of farm that would be just growing wild including wind farms in some areas for wind generators.
So there is wind there in places.

google image search farm in Iran and see very nice looking farms perfectly grown.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 04:18:30 UTC
Look at the wall and measure out 3 meters. That's 10 feet we will say.
Then say out loud One Thousand. So then that's how fast the wind is at 3 meters per second.
Then twice as fast One Thou

And that should be 6 m/s

Easy to do and thats the wind there and really any less and you would want more breeze.

It has lots of little valleys too.

Google images Iran valley awesome stuff.
And some lakes and ponds and rivers and pools and waterfalls...
A wonder to behold.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/403846291559714786/repins/
KCIR2
2016-01-26 04:28:15 UTC
http://www.tradearabia.com/news/CONS_298579.html

They are lovin us there and so happy I saved their asses and their country.

http://www.tradearabia.com/news/CONS_298579.html

Bonus!

So with our fake moonship,
what? Who's moonships are they Stephen?
Who has been in there flying around and the only one who can fly in there?

Ever see anyone else fly in there?

Why is that?

Where was I before Stephen tried to claim ownership of my property.
Oh yeah dealing with mutineers thieeves and con men and women form America like clingons and parasites and wishing they could just be rest.

Where are Asha and Alice I wonder?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA8Gd7AQTh8/?taken-by=alicepanikian

Lovin life and hanging in there waiting for us to get to paradise, and me working hard for them on my day off like I should because this is not just a little important here.
I heard this guy here at a local and I mean 100 people festival for loggers in Sooke.

He is from Alberta. Owns a ranch.

KCIR2
2016-01-26 04:46:07 UTC
Threatening me goes a long way doesn't it? lol

What did they say in those moonships? Please, no more Stephen, no more Santa. You are barred.

So put that out of your mind.

Gwendolyn can still go in there although she knows no one in there except a criminal cop who was busted. Her dad.

Well what do you expect. You were here in charge, nuked Japan twice, and were heading for nuclear winter full speed.
Then under all that there were people using the moonship for various cult programming mind control things and every manner of horror.
Drunked police and drunken everyone everywhere and women on drugs and then prozac and kids on drugs like Ritalin.
At what point do you wake up and smell the roses and pay the piper?

You wrecked the moonships.

You wrecked most of the earth with a here today gone tomorrow I got mine attitude and the hell with the rest of the people. Con con con sell sell sell climb that corporate ladder on the back of your fellow man and fight fight fight to win. What? A color TV?
Then what?
Oh yeah I forgot what you told me.
Life sucks and then you die.

Well that's not a pile of shit I want on MY spaghetti.
Sorry. At what point do you learn how to live and not just die?

And wreck everything and kill everyone else off with you?

Look up Peru River images google but ask yourself this, if you wanted to live there why are you not there now?
Here are 243 reasons you are not there right now.
http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/South_America/Peru/Warnings_or_Dangers-Peru-TG-C-1.html
KCIR2
2016-01-26 05:07:00 UTC
What did my cop machine say when he had Santa and Robert in an electrocution hold?

He said these two are not going anywhere.

Ok and you Stephen are barred from the moonships and I don;t care what Wanda said or thinks about that.I own them and went through them and they do not want more irritating trouble such as he ruing their quiet peaceful enjoyment of said premises.
Case closed on that.

So then the use of the moonships well if I have 7 and one planet well thats for us then and we earned it as a group.
Not the clingons who were in my face and when I signaled my machine were there to say we got ya pal, as if they were anything but con men.
I wasn't born yesterday.

Neither were the people of this city who black listed you and shamed Santa on every pole in town with that electrocution look on his face the day after.

Every fucking pole in town had his electrocution face on it.
Shame and disgrace then he left.
Take the fucking hint.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 05:14:41 UTC
I will tell you what we will do.
We will take our planet with an Iran on it easy to make into a nice Caprona, and our moonships and we will make a few for the ladies, like a jungle one, and island one, and fairy tale kingdom one and then we will decide as a family what else we will do.
What ever is left of our family when we get that far.
That should be 4 moonships still and room for maybe one or two other villages on our earth.

My advice to you on this earth in America is to give a speech.

And tell them like its the best con you ever made because brother it may be your last.

And you tell them it is time to lift up that draw bridge and save our selves.
No more babies for 20 years or we will consume ourselves and all our land and our lives with over population and pollution not just for the world but for our own land which is covered with toxic waste dumps and nuclear power plants and coal burning power stations.

Tell them, con them into it, you are good at that.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 05:32:12 UTC
You want a whole fucking moonship for free and you what? You went there and you played golf on the surface, you have fired 20 at least missiles at the moon during the last 2 billion years, and so you are barred and it is not your property.
You know I could maybe give you one if you were to show me that you can even so much as look after my home fucking planet.
But can you?
No you shit all over it and treat me like garbage. What do you take me for exactly?

This is not a sandbox pally, this is a planet with 7 billion people on it.
And they work and slave and pick produce 12 hours a day children slaved away here and died shot lousy deaths immemorial.
In coal mines and sweat shops and you laughed and drank and partied in the elite.
You know you have a nice voice and a nice personality but your spawn is a frickin horror.
They are everywhere and everywhere a problem.

So we can't take you or your spawn.

You lived sheltered privileged lives and had nothing but made up religious
con games and sell techniques while you lied cheated and stole your way through life and trained others to do the same.
You corrupted the courts and corrupted the police and corrupted the politicians and went to war against unarmed people in Iraq with a superpower and stiole their oil.
Well you thought it was soon going to be game over anyway right?

Well what can I say to all those people out there who have bodies because they live here and work here and experience life as opposed to those who do not but think they rule the world?

Well either you work for the world or you have no place to lace to live and must sit on the shelf at head office if you are in fact anything more than a utility which you are not.

So why then do the people insist on being liek you and ending up assholes?

You do not do a good job of impressing on them the importance of understanding what they want out of life and how to get it without hurting anyone else.
Manners is like the plague around here and flame wars a sport?
Kardashian life the American Way? Win win win the adrenaline high.
The excitement of the sport the win the shiny objects the admiration of your peers.
Know thyself.

If you do not care about the way in which you treat the planet why should I care where you go or what you do tomorrow?

I have no choice but to take my copy, leave you this one take my renovated moonships and start my own life with my own people and disconnect from this mess.
Use one more moonship for a fake earth airship that can travel the earth without crashing and see everything from the air, and do resets of the other to fling the clingons if they dare show up.

Case closed at this point. You have a planet, You need to look after it before you can have any more don;t you think?
Or die trying.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 06:00:53 UTC
Isn't that Santa there trying to pass himself off as my son Samuel which I don;t have?
You know some people don't know when to quit.

So then whatever your story is, Jack cuts the beanstalk you know and makes off with the golden Lute.

Lets look at that.

Jack and his mother live happily ever after with the treasure that Jack stole.
I can;t buy into that one either.
But I can cut the network when I leave.
Which you know is what I do.
OUr network not connected to yours right?
Eggs in one basket.

And as for that brriilliant solution 10 minutes ago lets just flood this earth and make a Caprona in South America you forget 7 billion people live eat work die here, and have as much right to their work and their dreams here as you do and you know that.
So then what? They line up to reincarnate for 20 years?
But you go first of course and every time of course.
No you are a utility and I love the utility I made Gwendolyn my finest work, you my second finest work but I cannot let you lose on these unsuspecting people who do not know what angels are or what they do.

So Wanda said you and Stepehen could come.
So she has one moonhsip picked out with mall.
I will let you try it there lets call that 5 or the 7 and I suppose the galactic center was maybe what they thought was moonship 8 or it will turn up.
For now thats 3 for the ladies in my group and myself, one for the airship double and resets, one for Wanda and yourselves to try it, for one year or so.
If Stephen acts up he is gone.
No Santa. He no longer exists. He has gone back to be an animal.
Robert or any of YOUR Roberts may stay and con America into cleaning up its act but you need a reality check on your population problems like right now and murdering people is murder and crime and punishment in effect on planet earth and at head office.
Murder lose your chance to participate until all of you are dead again and at that point if we in our world have made better people we will just populate this earth with our own.
You were guests and criminals and mutineers and pirates and homeless people
who not unlike the cousins of the Christmas Family Chevy Chase movie, ignorant rude boorish and really in need of an education.
Happy ever after banging her from behind at the sink.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_and_the_Beanstalk#Story
KCIR2
2016-01-26 06:25:41 UTC
I don;t have a problem with that I love my wife but if you want an airship in there, why have a mall?
She built that mall in there because its not safe for her to reincarnate on earth and she wanted to have a little fun before she died.
Even if she can't die.
BUT not satsified to just shop there, she admins it, and supervised construction.
As a faithful husband I toured her work while the crews did the work and it is an excellent replica of a mall.
Its unique even. Not a exact copy they built it there.
It has room for maybe 2,000 or more and a seaside of sort and coffee shops and roads and cars and parkade.
So you see has high hopes that the earth will make it doesn't she?
She had that built before 2012 just in case.

So Wanda comes onto our airship, is my wife, lets not forget that, is in charge of our islands, and has a partner for life June, who she may or may not admit exists at any moment but one thing she cannot deny, there will be girls in their underwear every time you go anywhere on the ship.
Happy fun loving exciting people who are positive and healthy and love life and want to share love and be loved.

Family.

With plans.

A girls camp to make girls happy and us happy making them happy.
And a girls school, to make them intelligent and good company even though they will be perpetual children.
Always special, always fun to be around and always innocent in their own way.
Excited at parties, and excited to go shopping and to ride ponies and to pick flowers and to go swimming and to dance and to sing and to do ballet and to do gymnastics and to read magazines and do makeup and hair and nails and to live
love and be loved.

So we care and we work hard because we have a goal in life. One that excites us about life.
We are motivated.
In a positive direction.

You need proper motivation to accomplish your goals.
What goals you have at the present aren't all that obvious or meaningful that I can see.
I understand that it was a runaway train, but we stopped that train and we upgraded that train and we trained for this.

Surely you can pull your socks up and be men, and do something for yourself and your children.
KCIR2
2016-01-26 06:39:10 UTC
Ok so Wanada said you could manage the perpetual mall in there.
So then she will reset, you will stay immortal.
Like that?
So We have 3 moonship worlds for the family, we have one large planet earth with an Iran Caprona, then we have one airship there and one mirror copy in an moonship to reset our earth Caprona.
So they go into the moonship kingdoms or fake airship we reset airship and Caprona, then exit to airship and Caprona rest the others except Wanda's perpetual mall and she or I or June will reset that world or its on a yearly timer but really we need to reset every time its used so you have to exit to earth, reset, beam back to the moonship, When you need to stay there and reset to your center in the mall. Or similar you know. Develop a good reset plan.
So thats one moonship not two.
Stephen is totally on probation.
He needs to be like 4 or 5 or less as she had her son there and then go to school and go to school and go to school.
So where then?
And with who?
Not on our airship or our planet or our kingdom worlds.
So then you see that is why my friends said it would not work.
If Wanda wants to go with you instead of me, she may do that she is free.
And you have one moonship and one earth and you can reset and try again and all of that.
She will decide.
She just said no.
So you see no Stephen.
Reason being we can;t segregate our family for a known trouble making utility program.
And jeopardize the human race in the process.
End of story there.

You have to stay here and help save the earth from the polluters and try and get them an education.

If I am in a position to help you later i may.
If you could find a way to help yourselves without helping yourself to my stuff that would be nice.
Together we have a stronger union but why am I always saving your ass and you breaking everything?
Could it be because you think I will save your ass every time?
Well you know this was not the easiest save I have ever seen and the people here rather in a bad way still.

So no need to look for an exit when there isn't one.

But this is a valuable planet. Well worth saving.
And Iran a paradise of a sort still.

A lesson to those who just never gave a shit.

So that's life.

KCIR2
2016-01-26 06:47:49 UTC
Want to do something nice for us? In our airship in the ladies salon, the room on the right will be a dress making shop for Suri and the other girls although it is Suri's dress making shop. So they need a machine, that you pick a pattern, and it makes it, like an easy bake oven.
Like a transporter uses the catalog matches the pattern up with a dress and then bing! The dress is ready!
If that costs us a whole planet though because it needs a transporter then never mind get a sowing machine.
But if transporter doors are numerous and why are they not, then it need only be a transporter hooked up to a secret room in Wanda's perpetual mall.
So then you need to collect as many kids dresses and patterns to match to make that wonderful machine.
And can it recycle old ones please.
So they don't end up all over the ship in piles.
That, would be a great invention.
Do I spoil Suri?
No.
I spoil the Little Pirate Queen.
The airship is a billion dollar aircraft and she gets to fly it and boss people around and if that is not spoiled I don;t know what is.
BUT! If not her, then who WOULD be bossing people around?
There you go.
Better her than June of the Reichshataten Hearst castle. lol
KCIR2
2016-01-26 07:08:05 UTC
So then we will be beaming into time stretch earth here, into the past to do our own fun things from 1992 to 2012 and we may invite people and we may recruit girls for camp.
That is our resource base we planned out so we would not go extinct and not need bodies.
Now we go from 1992 to 2012 or 13 and we do set up a library so we do enlist some good people who love that work but not right away.

First things first which is the airship needs to built so we have a command and control center to run our properties.

Without that we are just playing house.

In order to enjoy life as humans of our variety we are accustomed to some degree of luxury and convenience.
Having worked hard in that direction in various scientific fields we are assured that our engineers can manage that much for us and in turn get included in paradises and moonships and life worth the living.

You know we will start out with a small population and work up a bit but to what extent we can;t say when there are 7 billion people already on earth to visit.
So there is no rush and our first concerns will be to set up a good system, which we can rest to clean as often as we want.
To replenish our supplies and to preserve our bodies in healthy condition.

Its health food and shelter.
And preserve our technology. Our computers our fashion our fun social networking.
Now just as a science experiment last week we had a quick party at Sheenas and I just brought like 20 good looking hot guys and we were jumping around the campfire together and you know I got a lot of worried memos.

So that was to show everyone hey, they don;t want you there. Don;t go there.

They will find you if they want to.

Wanda and whoever could jump in teh time stretch timer on always in case, and they can just go to a club and do whatever they want come back reset is that any different than a vibrator no it is not and is it ok yes it certainly is.
If she brought someone back and said GUESS WHAT! Look who I saw in there I want you to meet Dave, my friend from Australia. We went to school together.
Can he live with us?

You see?
That can't happen.

That won't happen.