Rafah
The Starmaker
2024-02-28 22:46:04 UTC
i was wondering...
Who is running the WhiteHouse?

Certaintly cannot be the Big Guy...
or the little girl..
or the sick general..
there doesn't seem to be
anyone in the Whitehouse
running the place...

i figure it has to be someone on the ...outside.

Maybe his name is here somewhere:

Adelson, Sheldon G. & Miriam O.
Las Vegas Sands/Adelson Drug Clinic
Las Vegas, NV

Steyer, Thomas & F. & Kathryn Ann
Fahr LLC/Tom Steyer
San Francisco, CA

Uihlein, Richard & Elizabeth
Uline Inc
Lake Forest, IL

Bloomberg, Michael R.
City of New York, NY
New York, NY

Sussman, S. Donald
Paloma Partners
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Simons, James H. & Marilyn H.
Renaissance Technologies/Simons Fdtn
New York, NY

Soros, George
Soros Fund Management
New York, NY

Schwarzman, Steven A. & Christine
Blackstone Group
New York, NY

Eychaner, Fred
Newsweb Corp
Chicago, IL

Griffin, Kenneth C. & Anne D.
Citadel Invest Group/Aragon Global Mgt
Chicago, IL

I'll start with this guy firsr on top of the list: Adelson, Sheldon G. & Miriam O.

Who is he?
"Spirit [ethnically cleanse] the penniless [Arab] population across the border by denying them employment.”—Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism
"This REMOVAL [ethnic cleansing] of the poor [Arabs] must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.”—Herzl (who obviously knew it was wrong)
"It is our right to TRANSFER [ethnically cleanse] the Palestinians!”—Transfer Committee Director Yossef Weitz, who oversaw Israel’s pogroms
"We [Zionists] all applaud, day and night, the IRON WALL.”—Ze’ev Jabotinsky, spiritual father of the Likud and disciples like Menachem Begin
"This IRON WALL is our policy towards the Arabs. To formulate it any other way would be hypocrisy.”—Jabotinsky
"Zionist colonization … must either be terminated, or carried out in defiance of the will of the native population.”—Jabotinsky
"Zionism is a colonizing adventure and, therefore, it stands or falls on the question of armed forces.”—Jabotinsky
"The Arab is culturally backward … his instinctive patriotism … cannot be bought, it can only be curbed by major force.”—Jabotinsky
"There is no justice, no law, no God in heaven; only a single law which decides and supersedes all: [Jewish] settlement.”—Jabotinsky
"I devote my life to the rebirth of the Jewish State, with a Jewish majority, on both sides of the Jordan.”—Jabotinsky
"The Islamic soul must be broomed [swept, ethnically cleansed] out of Eretz-Yisrael.”—Jabotinsky
"Hitler—as odious as he is to us—has given this idea [ethnic cleansing] a good name in the world.”—Jabotinsky
"Zionism is a TRANSFER of the Jews.”—David Ben-Gurion, Israel’s first Prime Minister, defining Zionism as ethnic cleansing/replacement
"The compulsory TRANSFER of the Arabs … could give us something we never had [even in Biblical times].”—Ben-Gurion
"Jewish power, which grows steadily, will also increase our possibilities to carry out the TRANSFER on a large scale.”—Ben-Gurion
"With compulsory TRANSFER we can have a vast area … I don’t see anything immoral in it.”—Ben-Gurion
"It is impossible to imagine general EVACUATION without compulsion, and brutal compulsion.”—Ben-Gurion
"There are two issues here: sovereignty and the REMOVAL of a certain number of Arabs; we must insist on both.”—Ben-Gurion
"Before [statehood] our main interest was self-defense … But now the issue at hand is CONQUEST, not self-defense.”—Ben-Gurion
"We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria.”—Ben-Gurion
"We must do everything to ensure they [ethnically cleansed Palestinian refugees] never return.”—Ben-Gurion
"The interests of security demand that we get rid of them.”—Israel’s second Prime Minister, Moshe Sharett
"TRANSFER [ethnic cleansing] could be the crowning achievement, the final stage in the development of [Zionist] policy …”—Sharett
"We are equally determined to explore all possibilities of getting rid, once and for all, of the huge Arab minority.”—Sharett
"There is no such thing as a Palestinian.”—Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir (later parroted by Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum)
"They [the Palestinians] are as grasshoppers in our sight.”—Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir
"The Palestinians are like crocodiles …”—Prime Minister Ehud Barak
"We shall reduce the Palestinians to a community of woodcutters and waiters.”—Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin
"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs.”—Prime Minister Menachem Begin
"There is no Zionism, colonization, or Jewish state without the EVICTION of the Arabs and the expropriation [theft] of their lands.”—Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
"I believed and to this day still believe, in our people’s eternal and historic right to this entire land.”—Prime Minister Ehud Olmert
"The killing [of Palestinians] is a good deed, and Jews should have no compunction about it.”—Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg
"[Land is acquired] by force—that is, by CONQUEST in war, or in other words, by ROBBING land from its owner.”—Menachem Ussishkin
"This the land problem … the [Palestinian] Arabs do not want us because we want to be the rulers.”—Ussishkin (who can blame them?)
"Eventually we will have to thin out the number of Palestinians living in the territories.”—General Eitan Ben Elyahu
"There are no two peoples here. There is a Jewish people and an Arab population.”—Benzion Netanyahu
"We should CONQUER any disputed territory in the Land of Israel. CONQUER and hold it, even if it brings us years of war.”—Netanyahu
"[Zionism] will include withholding food from Arab cities, preventing education, terminating electrical power and more.”—Netanyahu, predicting Gaza’s fate.
So, wats the plan?
To kill one million women and children in Rafah.
The ONLY way to protect them is for the United States to send American troops to Rafah, and
shoot anyone who tries to hurt them...
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2024-02-29 18:13:26 UTC
[...]
Just this pass Sunday 60 minutes on children being targeted by Israel (removal, transfer out of earth)

Doctor: it is uh incomparable I would
say um I don't think I've seen this many uh
children affected in any of the other
War zones I've ever been to I don't...

Here on Youtube now:

complete

http://youtu.be/v5OF5IWwxLA

[transcript]

60 Minutes: How does what you're
seeing in Gaza compare to what you've
seen in these other War zones and
conflicts?

Doctor: it is uh incomparable I would
say um I don't think I've seen this many uh
children affected in any of the other
War zones I've ever been to I don't
think I've seen this many people
squeezed in a small area with without
any ability to leave um I don't think
I've been this close to the sound of
missile strikes um with the house
shaking or the hospital shaking while

First, a report on Gaza’s catastrophic humanitarian situation. Then, a look at the state of the U.S.-China relationship.

FEB 25
43:19

https://www.cbsnews.com/60-minutes/full-episodes/
The Starmaker
2024-02-29 19:35:48 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Another way of killing women and children without wasting bullets is to starve them to death...

Today's WSJ:

Israeli Forces Fire on Crowds Near Gaza Aid Trucks

Israeli troops opened fire on Palestinian civilians in a chaotic series of events involving trucks delivering aid to the Gaza Strip

Gaza health officials said killed more than 100 Palestinians and left more than 700 injured

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/gaza-death-toll-surpasses-30-000-62d1ba25?mod=hp_lead_pos1

(israeali soldiers LOVE to shoot people who don't shoot back, the known pussies they all are)
The Starmaker
2024-02-29 19:57:01 UTC
In the 1940's Israel asked Albert Einstein if
he would like to be their President...

he turned them down because he didn't like the idea
of killing Palestanian people.

Most people don't know history...but
it was Palestine who welcomed the people
from Germany in the 40's to come to
Israel with open arms.

And the United States 'then' forbid them to enter the U.S.

Make America Great Again!

Send U.S. soldiers to guard the
trucks delivering aid to the Gaza Strip.

Israeli Forces Fire on Crowds Near Gaza Aid Trucks
Israeli troops opened fire on Palestinian civilians in a chaotic series of events involving trucks delivering aid to the Gaza Strip
Gaza health officials said killed more than 100 Palestinians and left more than 700 injured

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/gaza-death-toll-surpasses-30-000-62d1ba25?mod=hp_lead_pos1

I'll be there with an M16 in my hands and say.."Go ahead Kike, shoot me!"
The Starmaker
2024-03-02 21:02:57 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
HEY! YOU FORGOT TO TAKE ME ALONG!!!!

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/negotiators-scramble-to-rescue-gaza-hostage-talks-after-deadly-convoy-incident-b446a5e3?mod=hp_lead_pos7

U.S. Begins Aid Airdrops Over Gaza as Truce Talks Intensify
Parachutes carrying tens of thousands of meals mark an effort to get around barriers to humanitarian relief
The U.S. began its first airdrops of humanitarian aid to Gaza after a failed aid mission overseen by Israel two days earlier turned deadly, ...
https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/negotiators-scramble-to-rescue-gaza-hostage-talks-after-deadly-convoy-incident-b446a5e3?mod=hp_lead_pos7

Just give me a plane ticket to Gaza and a M16 and everybody gets to eat!

just doin my job...

Urber eats.

Doordash to Gaza

"Hey kid, you wanna McDonalds burger?"

"Don't worry about those Kike over there, I got it coverd."

"You want me to get you a Coke?"
The Starmaker
2024-03-02 21:13:32 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Don't forget, these are American U.S. soldiers delivering the food to Gaza:

https://images.wsj.net/im-932845?width=1260&size=1.5023474178403755

You put me down there
by myself
with
an M16, and
the war has ended.
The Starmaker
2024-03-09 18:12:28 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I keep talking about "by myself with an M16,.." because in the military, the missions I was given was

"by myself with an M16,..". I would have to face everyday a whole enemy platoon "by myself with an M16,..".
That was the job I had in the military. I was sent by myself, without a partner. If thinks got real rough, they
sent the calvery.

Now, there is a saying..

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a
man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Instead of The United States "Parachuting carrying tens of thousands of meals" to the Gaza people, they should
include in those meal drops...MACHINE GUNS!!!!"

That's how you feed the Gaza people for a lifetime.
The Starmaker
2024-03-10 21:11:13 UTC
In Today's drudge report: https://www.drudgereport.com/

All in Red Headlines, it reads:

Biden draws 'red line' for Netanyahu: No Israeli attack on Rafah!

Biden draws ‘red line’ for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli attack on Rafah
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/10/biden-draws-red-line-for-prime-minister-benjamin-n/

Where did Biden get the idea Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is trying to get rid of Hamas????

It is the 'women and the babies' that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu WANTS DEAD!

they are in fact
little collections
of molecues that
replicate molecues
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
calls Hamas.

the baby and
the baby makers.

these molecues have
to wiped off the face of
the earth according
to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

while the rest of the earth is
trying to get rid of the molecues
with the big noses!

it's turtles all the way down.
Post by The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2024-03-11 20:12:22 UTC
" Biden draws ‘red line’.."???? Is that the same meaning of..."Don't"?

"Don't"
"Don't"
"Don't"

wat a PUSSY!

any girl knows...action speaks louder than words.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sez "FUCK YOU AND YOU FUCKING RED LINE, BITCH!!!!"

Then he gives the order..."KILL ALL THOSE FUCKING WOMEN AND BABIES!"

Then Biden sez, "Dats it, SANCTIONS...no mustard for your Knishes!"

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sez..."Ohhhhhh, i'm peeing in pants, Whitey."
Post by The Starmaker