How many directions are there ?
Keith Stein
2019-04-17 08:28:04 UTC
Alice has been drinking them potions again......
She awoke to find herself floating in infinity.....
There was NOTHING there..............................
EXCEPT........................................?
the grin of the Cheshire cat eh!

"Which way should i go from Here ?" asked Alice
"That depends Where you want to get to eh!" said the grin.
"I done CARE Where !" declared Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go eh!" said the grin.

Then Alice asked the grin a question to which removed the grin
fro m the Cheshire cat's face, because even tha Cheshire cat
did not Know eh!

" How many directions are there ?" asked Alice

" I don't know the answer to that " said the Cheshire cat.

so my answer is................................

" You SHOULD address your question to a physicist.
" They SHOULD know,
but i can almost guarantee they won't"
said the Cheshire cat with a frown eh!

keith stein
Keith Stein
2019-04-21 20:51:56 UTC
Post by Keith Stein
" You SHOULD address your question to a physicist.
" They SHOULD know,
 but i can almost guarantee they won't"
said the Cheshire cat with a frown eh!
"But where will i find a physicist at this time of night ?"asked Alice.
Actually Alice did not know what time it was, but she did know it was
night, because she could see the stars eh!

"Don't waste you time with physicists" said the Cheshire cat,"They
won't know. I already told you that. You SHOULD ask a mathematician"

"Wpuld a mathematician know how many directions there are ?" asked Alice.

" They would know that in 1 dimension there are 2 directions.
and that in 3 dimensions they would know that there are the
square of the number in 2 dimensions" said the Cheshire cat.

"But could a mathematician tell me how many directions there
are in 2 dimensions ?" asked Alice reasonably.

" Of course they would" said the Cheshire cat. "They would
know that the number of directions in 2 dimensions is the
square root of the number in 3 dimensions. But i already
told you that. Pay attention Alice" said the Cheshire cat irritably.

"Well now that you have told me the answer, i don't need a mathematician,
or a physicist." said Alice logically eh!
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-22 01:51:22 UTC
The closed universe is cubic or three dimensional space
in the hypersphere higher round boundary.
That gives it six directions or two from each lower dimension
There are infinite degrees of freedom in each of these directions
up down
front back
right left
Nothing has ever moved inside the hypersphere.

Mitchell Raemsch
p***@gmail.com
2019-04-22 07:34:29 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
The closed universe is cubic or three dimensional space
in the hypersphere higher round boundary.
That gives it six directions or two from each lower dimension
There are infinite degrees of freedom in each of these directions
up down
front back
right left
Nothing has ever moved inside the hypersphere.
Mitchell Raemsch
=========================
definitions of space directions are a human invention
nature known nothing about it
========================
Y.P
=======================
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-30 22:41:48 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
The closed universe is cubic or three dimensional space
in the hypersphere higher round boundary.
That gives it six directions or two from each lower dimension
There are infinite degrees of freedom in each of these directions
up down
front back
right left
Nothing has ever moved inside the hypersphere.
Mitchell Raemsch
=========================
definitions of space directions are a human invention
nature known nothing about it
========================
Y.P
=======================
Where does that leave us PR?
Dimension is a 6 sided cube.
WE experience up-down,left-right,ahead-behind
in a closed universe.
God creates gravity-distance.

Mitchell Raemsch

reber G=emc^2
Never think cube.360 make a circle.Each point points in its own direction.Its all a matter of degrees.Bert
benj
2019-04-29 22:23:16 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by m***@gmail.com
The closed universe is cubic or three dimensional space
in the hypersphere higher round boundary.
That gives it six directions or two from each lower dimension
There are infinite degrees of freedom in each of these directions
up down
front back
right left
Nothing has ever moved inside the hypersphere.
Mitchell Raemsch
Never think cube.360 make a circle.Each point points in its own direction.Its all a matter of degrees.Bert
Remember Bert that two directions gives one direction! Forward and to
the right at the same time gives 45 degrees! Oh Ya! Just Ask Sam Wormley.
Alan Folmsbee
How many angles can fit on the head of a spin?
Double-A
2019-04-30 00:08:27 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Post by m***@gmail.com
The closed universe is cubic or three dimensional space
in the hypersphere higher round boundary.
That gives it six directions or two from each lower dimension
There are infinite degrees of freedom in each of these directions
up down
front back
right left
Nothing has ever moved inside the hypersphere.
Mitchell Raemsch
How many angles can fit on the head of a spin?
Is there a Planck angle?

Double-A
p***@gmail.com
2019-04-30 05:01:38 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Post by m***@gmail.com
The closed universe is cubic or three dimensional space
in the hypersphere higher round boundary.
That gives it six directions or two from each lower dimension
There are infinite degrees of freedom in each of these directions
up down
front back
right left
Nothing has ever moved inside the hypersphere.
Mitchell Raemsch
How many angles can fit on the head of a spin?
=================
+- 360
y p
======================
Keith Stein
2019-04-24 12:53:03 UTC
Post by Keith Stein
Post by Keith Stein
[...]
"Don't be ridiculous Alice of course you do !" said cat, illogically eh!

"What for ?" said Alice innocently

"Let us deal with your questions, one at a time"
"Why does ANYONE need a mathematician >" and
"Why does anyone need a physicist ?"

"Oh PLEASE don't bother" interrupted Alice, who was bored already......
s***@gmail.com
2019-04-29 20:05:15 UTC
There are an infinite number of directions in a 4-dimensional universe.
benj
2019-04-29 22:29:00 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
There are an infinite number of directions in a 4-dimensional universe.
And oddly there are an infinite number of directions in a 3 dimensional
universe and even in a 2 dimensional Universe!
SergIo
2019-04-30 03:40:57 UTC
Post by benj
   There are an infinite number of directions in a 4-dimensional
universe.
And oddly there are an infinite number of directions in a 3 dimensional
universe and even in a 2 dimensional Universe!
1. there are only 2 directions in a 1 dimensional universe,
but you can't tell that if you live there.

2. there are no directions in a 0 dimensional universe
p***@gmail.com
2019-04-30 04:58:42 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
There are an infinite number of directions in a 4-dimensional universe.
=======================
right !
now we don't need more than 3 Cartesian directions
plus time
including rotation around it
to define any movement
ATB
y.P
reber G=emc^2
2019-04-30 17:18:58 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
There are an infinite number of directions in a 4-dimensional universe.
I see my theory on spin having its own or extra dimension?? I even see it creating "electrical charge" in this other dimension? A curled up dimension so small its about as small can get.My wave theory I will try to work in here.It has to fit. Finding more and more dimensions is the way to go it you want the answer to why universes are here,and how they got to be.Bert