New Climate Change Visualization Presents Two Stark Choices For Our Future
Add Reply
kensi
2019-05-24 09:11:46 UTC
Last year, a visualization that turned data on our planet’s temperature
into a gradient of colorful stripes made a splash by showing how
severely the world has warmed to-date. Now, a new visualization riffs on
that by showing what the future holds depending on when and how fast
humanity cuts its greenhouse gas emissions. And folks, the choice is
pretty stark:

https://earther.gizmodo.com/new-climate-change-visualization-presents-two-stark-cho-1833443663
in here." ~Checkmate
benj
2019-05-24 14:02:26 UTC
Post by kensi
Last year, a visualization that turned data on our planet’s temperature
into a gradient of colorful stripes made a splash by showing how
severely the world has warmed to-date. Now, a new visualization riffs on
that by showing what the future holds depending on when and how fast
humanity cuts its greenhouse gas emissions. And folks, the choice is
https://earther.gizmodo.com/new-climate-change-visualization-presents-two-stark-cho-1833443663
Fake news dumpster fire
Journo-non-science.
Sergeio
shallow alarmist site => earther.gizmodo.com
Snit
2019-05-24 16:26:11 UTC
Post by kensi
Last year, a visualization that turned data on our planet’s temperature
into a gradient of colorful stripes made a splash by showing how
severely the world has warmed to-date. Now, a new visualization riffs on
that by showing what the future holds depending on when and how fast
humanity cuts its greenhouse gas emissions. And folks, the choice is
https://earther.gizmodo.com/new-climate-change-visualization-presents-two-stark-cho-1833443663
The sad thing is we have people insisting that accepting this science is
wrong, or that to use strong efforts to handle this problem requires a
"Utopia".
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Checkmate
2019-05-25 01:24:53 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qc8cgp$2oo$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Last year, a visualization that turned data on our planet?s temperature
into a gradient of colorful stripes made a splash
I love colorful stuff.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2019-05-25 01:35:50 UTC
Post by Checkmate
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Last year, a visualization that turned data on our planet?s temperature
into a gradient of colorful stripes made a splash
I love colorful stuff.
is it my birthday , christmas maybe