DHS admits bombing planned in Boston with Backpack carrying Right Wingers
Warhol
2013-06-11 15:45:52 UTC
Holy Shit! DHS admits bombing planned in Boston with Backpack carrying
Right Wingers;

The Department of Homeland Security has gone public with an admission
that an exercise was planned months before the Boston Marathon
bombings that involved backpacks being used to detonate explosives by
rogue terrorists.

According to the DHS documents acquired by the Boston Globe, the
agents were planning on conducting training exercises centered around
a fictitious terrorist group called ‘Free America Citizens’, a group
that would plant backpacks full of explosives around Boston that the
detectives would be forced to track down. Ultimately, of course, this
ended up happening at the Boston Marathon itself with precise
accuracy. The Globe report reads that “the city was hit with a real
terrorist attack executed in a frighteningly similar fashion.”

And the DHS isn’t denying that the training exercise manifested itself
at the Boston Marathon, as detailed in the back-end article on the
Boston Globe that I discovered while browsing the news.

“The real thing happened before we were able to execute,” a Boston
police official told the Boston Globe in the report.

The exercise, labeled as “Operation Urban Shield,” was funded by a
$200,000 Homeland Security grant. It was planned months before the
Boston Marathon, and it was scheduled to ‘take place’ in official
capacity this weekend, according to the sources. But the exercise
admission lends further credence to the ignored eyewitness account of
bomb sniffing dogs and bomb squads running a training exercise during
the morning of the Boston Marathon. Was this training exercise part of
Operation Urban Shield?

interestingly, they specifically detailed that this terrorist group
(that presumably is based off of ‘right wing extremists’ and the
sovereign citizens movement) would carry a logo of a metal skull
wearing an Uncle Sam hat. I’m not claiming there’s a relationship, but
I find it funny that even their logo matched up with real events from
the Boston Marathon bombings. It was in fact the apparent security at
the event that was spotted wearing clothing adorning the image of
skulls that turned out to be the logo for the Craft International
private security firm.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/06/07/before-police-could-plan-for-terrorist-attack-real-thing-happened/ufxjb9O0RXyzVZNPFyGkiI/story.html

They've been doing it for decades... ++++++++++++++
know what ?
put this along with certain lame stream mediuuh insisting THAT IT WAS
white right wing nra blah blah blah on and on--

were they informed ???
Brad Guth
2013-06-11 16:26:28 UTC
Post by Warhol
[...]
Just like the revenge Karma of 9-11, was well understood as having
been planned by those of our NSA and Pentagon/DoD, went down as though
right on que. The GW Bush smirk was another dead giveaway.
BDK
2013-06-11 18:43:56 UTC
In article <ff58f64a-39cf-4c1c-a404-
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Warhol
[...]
Your batshit insanity is a dead giveaway of your madness, Guthball.
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.
Bast
2013-06-11 22:30:05 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Warhol
[...]
But that stil doesn't change the fact that 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.

http://www.ae911truth.org

And we already know that the Oklahoma City bombing had more that the one
bomb that might have been in a truck

AND,....the Government admitted that the U.S. State Department put the
Christmas Detroit underwear bomber on the plane, without even going through
security.
....Granted, blowing up detroit wouldn't have done much damage,...but no one
claims the State Dept. has any brains,....and it was enough to give TSA the
illegal right to grope your privates, and give you athletes foot just
because you want to fly.
HVAC
2013-06-11 23:34:33 UTC
Post by Bast
AND,....the Government admitted that the U.S. State Department put the
Christmas Detroit underwear bomber on the plane, without even going through
security.
....Granted, blowing up detroit wouldn't have done much damage,...but no one
claims the State Dept. has any brains,....and it was enough to give TSA the
illegal right to grope your privates, and give you athletes foot just
because you want to fly.
Blast- As a manly looking lesbian, are you offended by the extra
scrutiny you receive as the TSA agents check your 'package'?
What is said when they spot your strap-on in the scanner?

I bet hijinks ensue!

Lol! I love myself!
http://youtu.be/CjO7kBqTFqo
Warhol
2013-06-12 03:41:23 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Warhol
[...]
USA has become false flag inc...

The false flag operatives have been clearly exposed. These crisis
actors have been caught red handed:

http://mdatoz.com/crisis/
http://mdatoz.com/movie/

That's why terrorists should drop the movie business.

They're all CONTROL-FREAKS.
BDK
2013-06-12 09:03:14 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Warhol
[...]
Got any REAL evidence it was?
Post by Bast
http://www.ae911truth.org
I didn't think so. A kOOkpage isn't evidence of anything but your
gullibility.
Post by Bast
And we already know that the Oklahoma City bombing had more that the one
bomb that might have been in a truck
We do? Oh, of course you do...the voices told you all about it, right?
Post by Bast
AND,....the Government admitted that the U.S. State Department put the
Christmas Detroit underwear bomber on the plane, without even going through
security.
They did? Well, considering how often they've been shown to fuck up, not
really a shock if they did..
Post by Bast
....Granted, blowing up detroit wouldn't have done much damage,...but no one
claims the State Dept. has any brains,....and it was enough to give TSA the
illegal right to grope your privates, and give you athletes foot just
because you want to fly.
A brain fungus would explain your beliefs.
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.
george152
2013-06-12 20:08:25 UTC
Post by BDK
A brain fungus would explain your beliefs.
Impossible.
There has to be a brain before it can be infected.

Which is the default explanation for his 'beliefs'
The Peeler
2013-06-12 20:12:55 UTC
Does, there anus? <G>
The Peeler
2013-06-12 20:21:46 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:12:55 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Post by The Peeler
Post by george152
Impossible.
There has to be a brain before it can be infected.
Does, there anus? <G>
Don't you know, shit-for-brains? <BG>
psychopath, The Retard (aka "The Rectum").
The Peeler
2013-06-12 20:41:57 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Post by george152
Impossible.
There has to be a brain before it can be infected.
Does, there anus? <G>
Doesn't he know, the shit-for-brains? <BG>
Seems, he doesn't! <GB>
BDK
2013-06-13 00:44:10 UTC
Post by george152
Post by BDK
A brain fungus would explain your beliefs.
Impossible.
There has to be a brain before it can be infected.
Which is the default explanation for his 'beliefs'
I didn't claim it was a normal brain.
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.
george152
2013-06-13 04:45:35 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by george152
Post by BDK
A brain fungus would explain your beliefs.
Impossible.
There has to be a brain before it can be infected.
Which is the default explanation for his 'beliefs'
I didn't claim it was a normal brain.
That we take/took for read :)

Warhol
2013-06-11 18:50:14 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Warhol
[...]
Dragoons are evil...

I am come to help to kill the Hidden Dragon... From a Sally Rover to a
Holy Dragon Killer... thats cool... where is my white Tunic, my Green
Turban and my lance?... Right... Where is my Holy Lance??? Hah it
cometh by magic from heaven... Some star — man, prophecy, or trinket —
is coming out of the West. The Germans know, and that is the card with
which they are going to astonish the world.’

Luke 2.1-7

2In those days a decree went out from Emperor Augustus that all the
world should be registered. 2This was the first registration and was
taken while Quirinius was governor of Syria. 3All went to their own
towns to be registered. 4Joseph also went from the town of Nazareth in
Galilee to Judea, to the city of David called Bethlehem, because he
was descended from the house and family of David. 5He went to be
registered with Mary, to whom he was engaged and who was expecting a
child. 6While they were there, the time came for her to deliver her
child. 7And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in
bands of cloth, and laid him in a manger, because there was no place
for them in the inn.

All this again leads us to a Child with a holy beard... It fills the
world of children with joy. Without the birth of the promised Son, the
new birth of mankind is impossible.
plainolamerican
2013-06-11 19:06:03 UTC
Dragoons are http://youtu.be/Ab_yqVVDM0k
http://youtu.be/efWy7gI90Pc
[...]
---
xian myth to ignore.
Warhol
2013-06-11 21:45:10 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Warhol
[...]
Saint George ain't religion you fool, he is a warrior, a Holy Warrior
of a sacred lineage... Ones upon times there lived my Gran'Da'Dy (by
my Father, his mother lineage)... and he was The White Knight with a
Green turban. Green Color of the Prophets killing mighty evil
Dragoons and other stupid beast... Now I Warhol report in for Duty...
this has Nothing todo with religion of the CatholiXians or
Moeselman... but with WAR, World War... Bloody war where much much of
blood flows... at high tide...

The days were accomplished...

The birth of the Rose wearing the Golden Turban(Crown; Headgear;
Tiara) of his Father father up to the seventh generation... The flower
or rose symbolizes a child. Since the word in Arabic is ward, it could
also mean the return (worood) of an absent one or the arrival of a
letter.

BTW Jesus golden "Nordic hair" in the Adoration of the Magi is in
reality a Golden Turban; which he wears around his belly...

http://www.morethings.com/god_and_country/jesus/jesus_photo_gallery03.htm
george152
2013-06-11 20:08:10 UTC
Is this the dingaling post of the day?
HVAC
2013-06-11 20:24:11 UTC
Post by george152
Post by Warhol
Holy Shit! DHS admits bombing planned in Boston with Backpack carrying
Right Wingers;
Is this the dingaling post of the day?
It's just par for the course for Warhole.
Did you know he wears one of those funny Fez hats?

george152
Well Tommy Cooper he aint
Warhol
2013-06-11 20:30:35 UTC
Post by george152
Post by Warhol
Holy Shit! DHS admits bombing planned in Boston with Backpack carrying
Right Wingers;
Is this the dingaling post of the day?
No... there is still one coming for midnight Brussels time... a 24
hours world report... DOW -117

FTSE 100 /quotes/zigman/3173262 6,288 -111 1.74%
DAX /quotes/zigman/2380246 8,163 -143 1.72%
CAC 40 /quotes/zigman/3173214 3,788 -76 1.98%
FTSE MIB /quotes/zigman/1482176 16,194 -359 2.17%
IBEX 35 /quotes/zigman/2759620 8,025 -199 2.42%
Stoxx 600 /quotes/zigman/2380150 290 -5 1.77%
The Peeler
2013-06-12 13:09:39 UTC
Is, this shithead? <BG>
The Peeler
2013-06-12 18:15:40 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 06:09:39 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Post by The Peeler
Post by george152
Post by Warhol
Holy Shit! DHS admits bombing planned in Boston with Backpack carrying
Right Wingers;
Is this the dingaling post of the day?
Is, this shithead? <BG>
Isn't it, piece-of-shit psycho? <BG>
psychopath, The Retard (aka "The Rectum").
The Peeler
2013-06-12 18:28:27 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Post by george152
Post by Warhol
Holy Shit! DHS admits bombing planned in Boston with Backpack carrying
Right Wingers;
Is this the dingaling post of the day?
Is, this shithead? <BG>
Aren't I, a piece-of-shit Grik psycho? <BG>
You, ARE! <GB>