Jens Gundlach,Isaac Halpern,Blayne Heckel,Univ. Washington,Paula Heron,David Hertzog is the reason you not yet confirmed real proton =840MeV,real electron=muon, and .5MeV particle was Dirac's magnetic monopole, because time wasted on Relf?
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-04-17 05:08:54 UTC
Babysitting isn't the best, nicest paying job.
Of my 32 tenants, two
Victor Cook,John Cramer,Vitaly Efimov,Stephen Ellis,Norval Fortson, Univ Washington, are you as stupid and offtopic as Relf to understand that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow Chemistry bonding

Warren Buck,Thompson Burnett,Charles Campbell,Vladimir Chaloupka,David Cobden, Univ Washington, are you as stupid and offtopic as Relf to understand that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow Chemistry bonding

9:35:15 Relf writes:>Marxism// Univ Washington Stephen Ellis,Norval Fortson,Alejandro Garcia,Anna Goussiou too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow Chemistry bonding
1 post by 1 author

About- Relf-- he never grew up and cannot tell right from wrong. sci.physics is about physics, not about relf's OFFTOPIC daily spam, and he has done this for decades, spamming sci.physics with his daily airhead nonsense.
Marxism clashes
 9:35:15Relf writes:>Marxism// Univ Washington Stephen Ellis,Norval Fortson,Alejandro Garcia,Anna Goussiou  too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow Chemistry bonding

   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Seattle.
And, even though you-- professors of physics, want to remain stupid in not knowing what is really the electron in atoms has to be the muon at 105MeV and proton at 840MeV with Dirac's magnetic monopole being .5MeV, your students deserve better.

Univ Washington Physics dept
Eric Adelberger
Marshall Baker
James Bardeen
Silas Beane
George Bertsch
David Boulware
Paul Boynton
Lowell S. Brown
Warren Buck
Thompson Burnett
Charles Campbell
Vladimir Chaloupka
David Cobden
Victor Cook
John Cramer
Vitaly Efimov
Stephen Ellis
Norval Fortson
Alejandro Garcia
Anna Goussiou
Jens Gundlach
Isaac Halpern
Blayne Heckel
Paula Heron
David Hertzog
Robert Ingalls
David Kaplan
Henry Lubatti
Lillian McDermott
Larry McLerran
Gerald Miller
Marjorie Olmstead
Sanjay Reddy
John Rehr
Leslie Rosenberg
Joseph Rothberg
Martin Savage
Michael Schick
Gerald Seidler
Peter Shaffer
Stephen Sharpe
Kurt Snover
Larry Sorenson
David Thouless
Thomas Trainor
Robert van Dyck
Oscar Vilches
William Weitkamp
Jeffrey Wilkes
Lawrence Yaffe

The world no longer needs physics professors who cannot understand Angular Momentum and that the Chemical bond cannot exist with proton = 938MeV, electron= .5MeV.

And, even though you-- professors of physics/math, want to remain silent and stupid in Real Electron = muon, and true real Calculus with a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, your students deserve better.

Yes, there Relf, what did they say-- the power of Sun and stars is not really fusion but is the Faraday Law inside of atoms creating monopoles and turning Space into energy that fuels the Sun and stars. My rough estimate is that fusion only supplies 10% or less of Sun and stars.

But of course, I could not have discovered the true starpower when under the idiotic idea that the electron was a mere .5MeV when it truly is 105 MeV.

What answer did they give?

AP
Very crude dot picture of 5f6, 94TH
ELECTRON=muon DOT CLOUD of 231Pu

                ::\ ::|:: /::
                 ::\::|::/::
                     _ _
                    (:Y:)
                     - -
                 ::/::|::\::
                ::/ ::|:: \::
One of those dots is the Milky Way galaxy. And each dot represents another galaxy.
            . \ .  . | .   /.
           . . \. . .|. . /. .
              ..\....|.../...
               ::\:::|::/::
---------------      -------------
--------------- (Y) -------------
---------------      --------------
               ::/:::|::\::
              ../....|...\...
           . . /. . .|. . \. .
            . / .  . | .   \ .

http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Michael Moroney
2019-04-17 05:12:05 UTC
Babysitting isn't the best, nicest paying job.
Even more Plutonium failure!! Here he is complaining about spamming -- by spamming!

FAIL.
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-04-17 06:59:20 UTC
Kibo parry volney moroney— i know they do not teach you in tap dancing class at Emerson abot 840MeV proton but all my posts unlike yours has physics or math involved.
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-04-24 05:00:56 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Kibo parry volney moroney— i know they do not teach you in tap dancing class at Emerson abot 840MeV proton but all my posts unlike yours has physics or math involved.
This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.

Discussion
Green with envy, chasing the green, pretending to be green. (17)
By Jeff-Relf.Me 17 posts 2 views updated 11:48 PM
+ 5 others

This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. +1 more

AP writes: to people in science, Relf is no better than the posters reported for Horror-abuse. But we must give Relf credit, he is better than kibo Moroney who waste your time by polluting your thread. kibo just never grew up, and one of the tolls computers have-- they live in their own fantasy world divorced of reality.
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-04-25 16:01:52 UTC
sci.physics ›
Green with envy, chasing the green, pretending to be green.
181 posts by 18 authors

Apr 23
Jeff-Relf.Me
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-04-26 04:54:59 UTC
Univ Washington, question, is the reason you have not confirmed true proton is 840MeV doing a Faraday law with the muon, because you are too busy reading offtopic spam from the ham Relf

America lost to China&Russia in Vietnam.
1 post by 1 author
Jeff-Relf.Me
11:16 PM (36 minutes ago)