We're losing the war on climate change
kensi
2019-04-22 04:00:17 UTC
We've known the truth about climate change -- that people are burning
fossil fuels and warming the atmosphere, with potentially catastrophic
consequences -- for a long time:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/21/world/sutter-earth-day-climate-scn/index.html
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2019-04-22 05:09:49 UTC
Checkmate! In article <q9je8i$e89$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
We've known the truth about climate change -- that people are burning
fossil fuels and warming the atmosphere, with potentially catastrophic
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/21/world/sutter-earth-day-climate-scn/index.html
Adapt or perish, K0ok... this ain't shit, other than the normal ebb and
flow of global climate. It's you Ko0ktards that are trying to politicize a
molehill into a mountain.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
de chucka
2019-04-22 05:13:25 UTC
Post by Checkmate
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
We've known the truth about climate change -- that people are burning
fossil fuels and warming the atmosphere, with potentially catastrophic
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/21/world/sutter-earth-day-climate-scn/index.html
Adapt or perish, K0ok... this ain't shit, other than the normal ebb and
flow of global climate.
Science has know that certain gases produce a greenhouse effect in the
1800s. Placing these gases into the atmosphere have an effect on the
atmosphere, they do not lose their properties between the lab and the
atmosphere.
kensi
2019-04-22 06:57:19 UTC
Post by Checkmate
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
We've known the truth about climate change -- that people are burning
fossil fuels and warming the atmosphere, with potentially catastrophic
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/21/world/sutter-earth-day-climate-scn/index.html
Adapt or perish, K0ok... this ain't shit, other than the normal ebb and
flow of global climate.
CO2 going up by a factor of 1.5 in less than one century is hardly
"normal", ko0kt4rd. Even the PETM spike was not quite *this* fast. And
*it* was hardly "normal", seeing as how it's the only thing of its kind
seen in the paleoclimate record.
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2019-04-22 08:15:19 UTC
Checkmate! In article <q9jokg$1n7g$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
We've known the truth about climate change -- that people are burning
fossil fuels and warming the atmosphere, with potentially catastrophic
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/21/world/sutter-earth-day-climate-scn/index.html
Adapt or perish, K0ok... this ain't shit, other than the normal ebb and
flow of global climate.
CO2 going up by a factor of 1.5 in less than one century is hardly
"normal", ko0kt4rd. Even the PETM spike was not quite *this* fast. And
*it* was hardly "normal", seeing as how it's the only thing of its kind
seen in the paleoclimate record.
I'm warm, comfortable, and well-fed... how 'bout choo?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Nadegda
2019-04-22 19:36:16 UTC
Post by Checkmate
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate
Adapt or perish, K0ok... this ain't shit, other than the normal ebb
and flow of global climate.
CO2 going up by a factor of 1.5 in less than one century is hardly
"normal", ko0kt4rd. Even the PETM spike was not quite *this* fast. And
*it* was hardly "normal", seeing as how it's the only thing of its kind
seen in the paleoclimate record.
I'm warm, comfortable, and well-fed...
Enjoy it while it lasts. If civilization collapses, this will be no place
for old men.
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
%
2019-04-22 19:47:02 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate
Adapt or perish, K0ok... this ain't shit, other than the normal ebb
and flow of global climate.
CO2 going up by a factor of 1.5 in less than one century is hardly
"normal", ko0kt4rd. Even the PETM spike was not quite *this* fast. And
*it* was hardly "normal", seeing as how it's the only thing of its kind
seen in the paleoclimate record.
I'm warm, comfortable, and well-fed...
Enjoy it while it lasts. If civilization collapses, this will be no place
for old men.
the sun will burn out and everything will be gone and none of your posts
will stop it that really makes me want to read what you say

J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by kensi
CO2 going up by a factor of 1.5 in less than one century is hardly
"normal", ko0kt4rd. Even the PETM spike was not quite *this* fast.
The geological record isn't that detailed.

56 million years ago (@PETM), the Arctic was tropical, not icy;
then and there, we primates first appeared. 3 million years later,
we were most everywhere. 22 million years later, the poles froze.

4.5 billion years ago, the surface of earth was molten.
13.8 billion years ago, The Known Universe was infinitely hot.

Kensi is out on the streets, with the Mormon missionaries,
protesters, and beggars, demanding higher insurance premiums.

Last 30 years, I spent nothing on insurance premiums,
no medical services.

Quoting Dr. Golpa’s "g4ByGolpa.COM/cost/" ( g4 Implants ):

Permanently secured, 90% chewing ability.
Entire process completed at ONE location, 24-hour transformation.
From 39 to 52 thousand dollars, Full Mouth.

In the US, the average cost for the All-on-4 dental implant procedure
is 59 thousand dollars for a full-mouth restoration.

99.9% of facilities in the world make an acrylic denture
that lasts mere months.

A metal substructure, usually made of titanium or zirconia,
is "permanent".

I don't have any pain, no fever, or anything like that;
so, if I were to get it, it would be for aesthetic reasons.
Perfect teeth would make me look younger/richer, but less folksy.
Skeeter
You were never winning, like most of what the left attempts.
%
the important thing is there was no collusion
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-04-22 17:08:57 UTC
Post by kensi
We've known the truth about climate change -- that people are burning
fossil fuels and warming the atmosphere, with potentially catastrophic
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/21/world/sutter-earth-day-climate-scn/index.html
While hypocrites like you continue to use electricity,
transportation, etc. that is provided by burning fossil
fuels. Were you sincere about doing your part you
wouldn't continue to do just what others whom you
criticize do.

You'd drop out, live in a cave without any of the modern
conveniences, oh thou hypocrite!

So, why should be heed the words of hypocrites?
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

kensi and Nads » the twain are easily ignored
feminists and America-hating, leftist liars.
%
i give up why should be heed
mixed nuts
2019-04-22 17:49:20 UTC
Post by %
On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 06:00:17 +0200, kensi
Post by kensi
We've known the truth about climate change -- that people are burning
fossil fuels and warming the atmosphere, with potentially catastrophic
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/21/world/sutter-earth-day-climate-scn/index.html
While hypocrites like you continue to use electricity,
transportation, etc. that is provided by burning fossil
fuels.  Were you sincere about doing your part you
wouldn't continue to do just what others whom you
criticize do.
You'd drop out, live in a cave without any of the modern
conveniences, oh thou hypocrite!
So, why should be heed the words of hypocrites?
i give up why should be heed
Free beer and a baseball cap, maybe?
Grizzly H.
%
but he wants to chop off everyone's wee heed
mixed nuts
2019-04-22 18:00:30 UTC
Post by %
Post by kensi
We've known the truth about climate change -- that people are burning
fossil fuels and warming the atmosphere, with potentially catastrophic
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/21/world/sutter-earth-day-climate-scn/index.html
While hypocrites like you continue to use electricity,
transportation, etc. that is provided by burning fossil
fuels.  Were you sincere about doing your part you
wouldn't continue to do just what others whom you
criticize do.
You'd drop out, live in a cave without any of the modern
conveniences, oh thou hypocrite!
So, why should be heed the words of hypocrites?
i give up why should be heed
Free beer and a baseball cap, maybe?
but he wants to chop off everyone's wee heed
The cops need to beat the crap out of him and turn him over to be
deported. We don't allow head chopping here, unless the President
orders it.
Grizzly H.
%
2019-04-22 18:58:30 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by %
Post by kensi
[...]
did you see this morning's sacrifice ,
a teen pepper sprayed and head banged on the road ,
and the finishing touch of the arrest , a punch in the face
mixed nuts
2019-04-22 19:22:42 UTC
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
Post by %
Post by kensi
[...]
I saw it. The sheriff isn't happy about it though. Maybe the cops won't
get off easy this time. They already got caught lying about some of it.
Grizzly H.
%
2019-04-22 19:28:54 UTC
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
Post by %
Post by kensi
[...]
and the indiana girls have a suspect ,
i missed the report there was supposed to be ,
a public statement but i missed it ,
i got bust watching gold miners from arsenic city ,
they're very bad miners
Nadegda
2019-04-22 19:43:53 UTC
On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 13:08:57 -0400, Stinky Glgugglz Hell, Fleabitten Nazi
Post by kensi
We've known the truth about climate change -- that people are burning
fossil fuels and warming the atmosphere, with potentially catastrophic
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/21/world/sutter-earth-day-climate-scn/
index.html
While hypocrites like you continue to use electricity,
transportation, etc. that is provided by burning fossil fuels. Were you
sincere about doing your part you wouldn't continue to do just what
others whom you criticize do.
You'd drop out, live in a cave without any of the modern conveniences,
oh thou hypocrite!
Finland generates less that 17% of its power from fossil fuels, kooktard
-- I looked it up. No doubt that portion is shrinking, too. And I'll bet
dollars to doughnuts kensi relies mostly on public transportation there,
as she did in New York.
So, why should be heed the words of hypocrites?
... says the Rapepublican voting, conservative leaning Trump supporter, to
the percussive accompaniment of numerous exploding irony meters.

j***@specsol.spam.sux.com
2019-04-22 18:45:33 UTC
Post by kensi
We've known the truth about climate change -- that people are burning
fossil fuels and warming the atmosphere, with potentially catastrophic
And for a long time there have been no catastrophic consequences.
--
Jim Pennino