updated news, LaH10, new superconductor record //page48, 6-4 advances in the theory of superconductivity; AP/Maxwell theory/ textbook, 8th ed.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-10-14 18:31:14 UTC
AP's superconductor theory just got a huge huge boost of supporting evidence.

SCIENCE NEWS, October 13,2018 page6 "Superconductivity record challenged, hydrogen compound appears to work at fairly high temps

--- quoting SN ---
The effect appears in compounds of lanthanum and hydrogen squeezed to extremely high pressures....

crushed in a diamond press....

--- end quoting ---

It shows a picture of the compound and the picture is most revealing because what we have is Parallel Plate capacitor of the hydrogen and the lanthanum atoms.

Virtual Proof that the true theory of superconductivity is that it is a Capacitor Current. And the reason that no superconductor is ever AC current, because capacitor currents are all DC.

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 12:43:27 -0800 (PST)

Subject: page48, 6-4 advances in the theory of superconductivity; AP/Maxwell
theory/ textbook, 8th ed.
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>

page48, 6-4 advances in the theory of superconductivity; AP/Maxwell theory/ textbook, 8th ed.

page48, 6-4 advances in the theory of superconductivity; AP/Maxwell theory/ textbook, 8th ed.

Bismuth superconducts at 5/10000 K supporting evidence that Superconductivity is Capacitor conductivity

Last December I wrote the below, not knowing that only a few days away in the 24December2016 issue of SCIENCE NEWS would be a report on bismuth superconducting, when Bismuth is not supposed to superconduct under the old clownish Bardeen Cooper Schrieffer theory of superconductivity-- electrons pairing up.

But under the Capacitor with Standing Electric Current theory, all elements superconduct, by simply recognizing that superconductivity is a material made into a capacitor. Call it electricity by Capacitor flow.

And, under the revelation that the real-electron is the muon, and that the .5MeV particle is the magnepole, the monopole of magnetism, the idea of a capacitor current is all the more made clear.

Advances in the theory of superconductivity; AP/Maxwell theory

I cannot tell you how many times in the past, from 1995 onwards, that I had a theory of how superconductivity actually works. Some memorable speculations was that it was neutrinos as carriers of electricity instead of photons, because neutrinos go through matter with ease and no interference, thus, no resistance. Then I thought the Malus law was superconductivity.

But recently, I realized capacitors were superconductors. I realized there are two types of electricity current. The running current as in our homes and then the Standing Current such as a capacitor stores a standing current, not a running current. And that the reason superconductors other than ordinary capacitors needed cold temperatures, is because coldness creates a dielectric sandwiched between sheets of conductors. So the world already has room-temperature-and-above, superconductors--they are capacitors.

I hope this is the final theory on how superconductivity works.

Now we are beginning to see experimental proof of the above assertions.

Bismuth is never supposed to be superconducting due to the Bardeen silly theory and the authors of SCIENCE NEWS, 24DEC2016, page 14 "At low temps, bismuth superconducts, despite few free electrons, element loses electrical resistance," by Emily Conover

"Consequently, the prevailing theory of superconductivity doesn't apply. New ideas-- either a different theory or a tweak to the standard one-- are needed to explain busmuth's superconductivity, says , , Marvin Cohen, UC Berkeley. It might lead us to a better theory of superconductivity with more details."

Well, I am happy to inform the new theory is already here-- Capacitors are superconductors in that they hold a Standing Electric Current with no resistance. It explains why bismuth can superconduct.

Obviously capacitors exist at room temperatures and higher, so there is no need to look for high temperature superconductors-- they already exist.

DC current only Re: experiments to tell if capacitor electricity vice wire electricity

Truly wonderous that no physicist dared to assimilate capacitor with DC to come up with current. Probably because current physics has so much fakery-- Higgs, gravity waves, black holes, Doppler light shift, Bardeen superconductivity--so much phony physics-- so much distraction no-one has time for real physics.
why Old Physics was so feeble Re: DC current only Re: experiments to tell if capacitor electricity >vice wire electricity
So, in Old Physics they had Conductors like copper wire and they had capacitors that released a >electric current. So did not a single one of them ever have the idea that a wire and capacitor can >be the same conductor?
Of course, it means that you have to have two types of current-- Running current in wire and >Standing current in capacitor.
But under the Capacitor with Standing Electric Current theory, all elements superconduct, by simply recognizing that superconductivity is a material made into a capacitor.

Today I was reading the same report from SCIENCE, 6 January, 2017, page 52 titled Evidence for bulk superconductivity in pure bismuth single crystals at ambient pressure.

The authors say that the Bardeen Cooper Schrieffer model fails because bismuth is not supposed to superconduct in that model.

So, what my theory is, is that superconductivity is Capacitor creation of a material, and that superconductivity is the ordering of the molecular structure into a parallel plate capacitor, with a dielectric sandwiched in between the plates. This would suggest all materials would be superconductivity provided they formed into a capacitor.

Suggests that superconductivity is DC only, never AC
Suggests doping helps because it keeps the plates apart as a dielectric substance.
Suggests that silver, gold extremely good regular conductors have the hardest time of being a superconductor, since it is extremely difficult to turn gold and silver into parallel plates with dielectric.
Sr2RuO4 Re: Superconductivity is Capacitor conductivity + Standing Electric Current
The news keeps coming in and coming in, that the Bardeen Cooper Schrieffer model is phony >baloney, their pairing of electrons fails to explain bismuth superconductivity and now Sr2RuO4.
In SCIENCE, 13 January 2017 page 148 describes Superconductivity in Sr2RuO4 under a >uniaxial pressure by A. Steppke et al.
By applying pressure, the superconduction is enhanced by a factor of 2.3 higher.
So, the AP theory of superconductivity is that superconduction is merely Capacitor Conduction, where a material is transformed into being a capacitor. Apparently Sr2RuO4 is easily turned into a capacitor, and when we apply pressure upon a capacitor-- two sheets of aluminum with dielectric in between and applying pressure via a phone book pressing on the sheets delivers greater capacitance, from 3 microfarads to 6 microfarads in one experiment of mine.
Pressure in the Bardeen model is nonsensical.
Sr2RuO4 Re: Superconductivity is Capacitor conductivity + Standing Electric Current
So here we link the simple observation of pressure on a capacitor increases capacitance with >pressure on superconductor increases conductivity.
Re: Sr2RuO4 Re: Superconductivity is Capacitor conductivity + Standing Electric Current
Nice to see truth and reality alarms written in science news journals where they keep saying Bardeen-Cooper-Schrieffer superconductivity model is utterly phony and cannot explain these results.

Nice to see scientists admit the truth.

But it would also be nice to see them say-- The Capacitor model explains superconductivity far better than anything by Bardeen-Cooper-Schrieffer.

Why superconductivity is never AC, because it is Capacitor flow, the coldness turns the material >into a capacitor.
Has anyone ever experimented with taking a Capacitor, cooling it, and see if the electricity is >improved?
 Alright, some exciting more news to the story of superconductivity. That I discovered the Real Electron is the muon at 105 MeV and the particle we had always thought was the electron of .5 MeV was not an electron but was a photon with a charge energy of .5MeV, called a magnepole, or monopole. Each magnet has two poles, and each pole is a charged monopole of .5MeV.

This changes our ideas of capacitors, and superconductivity to a large degree. And so, a review is in order, for the Standing Current I spoke of, would be this .5 MeV Monopoles being a standing current.

Very crude dot picture of 5f6, 94TH
ELECTRON=muon of 231Pu

                ::\ ::|:: /::
                 ::\::|::/::
                     _ _
                    (:Y:)
                     - -
                 ::/::|::\::
                ::/ ::|:: \::

One of those dots is the Milky Way galaxy. And each dot represents another galaxy.

http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Commentary--
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 17:37:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: why most atoms are metals
PLUTONIUM-ATOM-TOTALITY-UNIVERSE/8th ed.
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 18:15:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: making sense of pions, kaons, Lambda/
PLUTONIUM-ATOM-TOTALITY-UNIVERSE/8th ed.
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>
Now it also caught my attention that not only is the number 105 MeV crucial quantization in the rest mass of other particles in that proton = 8muons= 840 MeV. The neutron = 9x105.
But the dimensionless number 137 in inverse fine structure constant. For notice if we divide 105 by 3 we get 35. And if we add 35 to 105 we get almost 137. And if we subtract 105 from 137 we get almost 35.
And now look at the Mesons of the two pions with 135 and 140, and tell me is that not 137.
Then the two Kaons of 494 and 498 (source Halliday 4th).
When EM theory rules all this physics, means the Mesons are simply the additive of quantized energy.
So the Kaon is 140 +140 +140 +35 +35
Now Old Physics worried about worthless little things about mesons, even baryons, such as spin and charge. When you have a stupid theory like the Standard Model you have to worry about sideshow distractions because a fake theory cannot focus on the important thing-- rest mass.
A true theory of elementary particles focuses on the prime essential parameter-- rest-mass. Everything else is pitiful distraction.
For example the Lambda is 1116MeV. Now that can be either
8x140 is 1120 missing by 4, or if we did 137 we have 1096 missing by 20.
Or we have 10x105 = 1050 then add 35 + 35 sums to 1120
You see the Quark, String, Standard Model garbage and trash are totally divorced of electricity and magnetism, and being such meant they were never going to do anything correctly, other than make a crowd of men rich and famous for fakery in physics.
AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-10-20 05:44:34 UTC
Since 1993, I have been active in superconductivity and in redshift of galaxies and stars. And over the course of those years 1993 to present 2018, I have changed the theories on both, so many times, that I find it difficult to remember what is the latest explanation theory of superconductivity and of redshift. So in two words, what makes superconductivity is a Capacitor Current, and that is why superconductivity is always DC only, never AC. And what is Redshift? It is not a Doppler Redshift, no, for that even contradicts Special Relativity. The redshift of starlight is caused by, magnetic fields in the line of flight of a photon-- what Old Physics used to call Tired Light. It is tired because of the affects of nearby magnetic fields before it reaches Earth. And that means, redshift is not a distance measure. So our entire galaxy and star catalogs have to be thrown out and start anew. I reckon that if we get a accurate star and galaxy mapping, the galaxies are evenly spaced just as these dots are evenly spaced.

. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .

So, Superconductivity is Capacitor Current, and Redshift is Tired Light (light swayed by magnetic fields in line of flight).