YouTube now ShootTube
Bob Robertson
2018-04-07 01:30:27 UTC
says...
Why do you post as two different Gregs, Kaptain Kneel? Do you actually
think you're "fooling" someone?
Do you actually think your dumb response is worthy
of my valuable time to reply?
So, please to be hurrying back to your rump-humping,
homophilial, coprophagial, esophageal, erection excursion.
<titter>
nobody here said titter until after i did
Oh, but they did.
<litter>
i know , it took a while to clean my newest acquisition up
As usual, you make no sense. Are they keeping you well medicated in your
final days? You should probably be in the hospital.
rerun
Post hump.
feel free to do something about it or you're fk'ed
You're fk'ed whether I do anything about it or not... now what?
i knew you'd do something about it ,
go find a new family member to fabricate
Like the over half a mill I fabricated into the bank? That's more than
your whole shit shack out in Moosefuck Canada is worth.
no it's not and my possessions are real not made up lies like you tell
Prove it. You know nothing about me, but you can't stand the fact that I
came up, and you still have to live in a shitshack in Moosefuck. You'll
never be any more than you are, and you'll never have any more than you
do... which by your own account, belongs to the invisible WYLW anyway.
Just keep enjoying the drugs and alcohol, and the trips to the hospital
to filter the poisons out of your failing liver. You haven't got much
time left, and nobody else gives a shit.
not only do you fabricate a sister and wealth you fabricate me too ,
i have no idea why you keep trying to convince me of what you have ,
when everyone knows you don't and that you're nothing but a mouth ,
so either do something about all these accusations or ,
tough too bad for you, baldy
I've heard he's a pennyless troll that lives under a highway overpass
in Dallas. But, he mooches internet access through a MacDees free
wireless on a laptop he found. He used to be smart but scoped out
some tainted weed that drove him coocoo to homelessness.
%
2018-04-07 01:40:19 UTC
Post by Bob Robertson
says...
says...
[...]
i don't think he's that bad off physically ,
but mentally who knows what the nam gasses did to his brain ,
that's why he fabricates stuff now ,
his dopamine is very slow on the up take