Arco Now $4.00 a gallon.
reber G=emc^2
2019-04-16 20:08:52 UTC
Just put $100 to fill it up.GOPer Mafia are getting more hungry for the poor's money.I wonder i Anaheim's 220 unit HUD building is renting fast? When I ran for City Council The GOPers told he people I was against housing.That I wanted people to sleep on the streets O ya. GOPers never mentioned that a one bedroom would be $2200 a month Two bedroom $2700.WOW GOPer Mafia has HUD so it can make Trillions as I type.Its happening all over USA By 2025 it will have USA in the red to 30 trillion No need for GOP Mafia to launder $$$$$ in Swiss banks.Florida banks do it nicely.Rick Scott GOPers biggest crook saw to that. He stole 1.7 billion from medicare. Then it was big money.Today its a small piece of a very big pie. Bert Ps It can not end.
hanson
2019-04-16 20:23:07 UTC
"Swinereber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
"GOPer, short for Glazier On Pills, was against housing, as
SwineBerts prefers to live in a cockroach infested, stinky Van
with a bucket that SwineBerts Shot into. I wanted people to
sleep on the streets O ya. Glazier On Pills never mentioned
that he is a Face Shitter and a Criminal operating as
<http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> with an
IQ of 1-point-22, who is NOT CLEVER enough to hide
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> which is very
different from Bert's phony, wrong & sanctimonious posts". Bert.
So, for Bert there is a simple Rhyme:
"Bert, you are one stupid Swine"..."Why not" "it's a given"
" I, SwineBert, have a Fetish to shit into other posters mouth
"open wide" ... & have them murdered, for SwineBert to piss
onto their graves, which proves that SwineBert has always-
ONLY-ONE-thing-on his twisted, filthy mind, namely to do
all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):
(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-Shitter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ***@gmail.com,
& Saul Levy <***@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <***@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" ***@gmail.com:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser."
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng
(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat shit and your shitty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert
(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert
(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest <***@att.net> "your nose is
in a shit bucket all the time. Eat shit and you fit" -- Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",
"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________
j***@specsol.spam.sux.com
2019-04-16 20:29:04 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Just put $100 to fill it up.GOPer Mafia are getting more hungry for the poor's money.
It is the Democrats that are responsible for the price of gas in California
because of the high taxes on gas and the gas being "special" to fight
pollution and only being made and sold in California.

Go to Needles and cross the boarder into Arizona, a real Republican state,
and the price of gas drops by a dollar a gallon.
Jim Pennino
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Arco Now 4$ a gallon, Anaheim. Just paid 100$ to fill it up.
GOP Mafia are hungry for the poor man's money.
Democrats did that; .74$/gallon in taxes, plus super-stringent
refinery mandates ( for summer driving ), to save the planet;
they give lip service to the poor, then tax the crap out of them.

And you buy it; hook, line, and sinker !
Anaheim's 220 unit HUD building ... Two bedroom is 2,700$/month.
How much for a single room, shared kitchen/bathroom ?

Section 8 people pay just 30% of their welfare check;
but the neighborhood is really, really dangerous.
Double-A
2019-04-16 23:45:48 UTC
Post by J***@.
Arco Now 4$ a gallon, Anaheim. Just paid 100$ to fill it up.
GOP Mafia are hungry for the poor man's money.
Democrats did that; .74$/gallon in taxes, plus super-stringent
refinery mandates ( for summer driving ), to save the planet;
they give lip service to the poor, then tax the crap out of them.
And you buy it; hook, line, and sinker !
Anaheim's 220 unit HUD building ... Two bedroom is 2,700$/month.
How much for a single room, shared kitchen/bathroom ?
Section 8 people pay just 30% of their welfare check;
but the neighborhood is really, really dangerous.
Here in Portland, they are now starting to convert to battery powered electric buses, which they promise will run on electricity generated by wind! They really don't want you driving a car around here at all. Streets are being narrowed, and speed limits lowered, to where the advantage of a car over a horse is minimal!

Double-A
reber G=emc^2
Seems where you live is mostly Mt.people.Horses would never com back to LA.Street cars were big when I was a kid.They were warm,safe and elctric. Good in the snow.In Boston it was the El For 10 cents you could go 50 miles.If you were under 11 it was free. On a hot weekend 1 million people were on the sands of Revere Beach.They all got there using the El.Then the street car gave way to electric buses.Hmm I do not think that was a good plan. I liked the street car.Bert
benj
2019-04-17 08:17:16 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by J***@.
[...]
Street cars were bought up by Democrats at General Motors and junked so
they could sell cities buses. The Commie crooks actually got caught with
their scam and found guilty. Courts fined them $35! This is truth.
That's why Democrats all get away with Crimes. Crooked Hillary will
never go to jail.
Double-A
2019-04-18 21:06:51 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by J***@.
[...]
Portland has gone back to streetcars in recent years. The used to have electric buses in the 50s that had to stat close to their lanes, because they were powered by overhead cables. Now the battery versions of electric buses are being introduced. Batteries have been much improved in recent years!

Double-A
reber G=emc^2
Street cars by Boston El never left the track.To go back where it came the conductor just walked to the back and it became the front.No u turn needed.He did change the cable in the right direction.In winter they were warm.When a kid I wrote G=EMC^2 on a brown paper page while riding on a street car on the way to Revere Beach.I wish I had that bag today.I was always thinking gravity.Still do.Bert
Double-A
2019-04-19 21:11:07 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by J***@.
[...]
A streetcar named desire?

Portland had streetcars even before they went electric.

Double-A
benj
2019-04-19 22:25:47 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by J***@.
[...]
You are always thinking lie your ass off. You've forgotten that RIGHT
HERE on the INTERNET you already told the story of how you stole that
idiot formula off some farmer's barn. Why do Jews always think that
people never remember what they said before? When I was a kid there was
a Jewish family that lived down the street. One day the kid comes
around asking people with flower beds if he could pick a few of their
flowers. Most said OK. Then a couple hours later he comes around again
SELLING bunches of flowers! That's the way M&M works, I'm sure.

But Hey, Bert, I give the kid credit. Unlike YOU he actually ASKED and
got permission to pick the flowers, rather than just stealing them as
you would have. At least the kid was a real Jew obeying the law of Moses.
reber G=emc^2
All my companies are called M&M.First started up at 14.They all are lic.and if your honest you stay in bussiness.Having good credit proves you are honest and make $$$$ .Jews and NYC GOP Mafia got Trump elected .Even got Russia in the picture.Thus they call me a commie.Ha Ha Ha.When people realize what GOP Mafia has done since 1963 they will be called commies too.
Double-A
2019-04-20 20:41:50 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by benj
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by J***@.
[...]
That's the year I graduated from grade school!

Double-A
reber G=emc^2
Hybred cars built in China will be selling fast.I drove in one and it got 40mpg WOW Arco is so big in Maxicale you can't find a Texico.Esson Shell or Mobil.Brty
Mahipal
2019-04-23 00:17:37 UTC
[trim]
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by benj
But Hey, Bert, I give the kid credit. Unlike YOU he actually ASKED and
got permission to pick the flowers, rather than just stealing them as
you would have. At least the kid was a real Jew obeying the law of Moses.
Talk about old school!
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by reber G=emc^2
All my companies are called M&M.First started up at 14.They all
are lic.and if your honest you stay in bussiness.Having good
credit proves you are honest and make $$$$ .Jews and NYC GOP
Mafia got Trump elected .Even got Russia in the picture.Thus
they call me a commie.Ha Ha Ha.When people realize what GOP
Mafia has done since 1963 they will be called commies too.
That's the year I graduated from grade school!
What grade? In 1963 I was 2. Haven't learned a new thing since...
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Double-A
Hybred cars built in China will be selling fast.I drove in one and
it got 40mpg WOW Arco is so big in Maxicale you can't find a
Texico.Esson Shell or Mobil.Brty
Brty, you never learned to spell/write properly. WHEN will you try learn?

Hybred are red cars so what color would be car would be? HybBlue??

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes...”
/\ "If the line between science fiction and
/ science fact doesn't drive you crazy,
/\ \ then you're just not tr(y)ing!"
\ /\/\ / \ \/ Mahipal Virdy
/ == \ / \/\/ The |meforce> Paradox
\/ http://mahipal7638.files.wordpress.com/
benj
2019-04-23 00:26:44 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by benj
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by J***@.
[...]
40 MPG is nothing. My old GM Metro got 60 MPG on the free way! It was a
freakin' so naturally the dumbocrats at GM quite making it because it
didn't fit their SUV story. You commies never care if you destroy the
planet. That is a given. All you want is to rule everything and take all
the money.
reber G=emc^2
benj GOP Mafia are your hero.Trump is the greatest.Nixon should get peace prize.Bush for high brain power.Anenberg and Kissenger made top gun rabbis Bert
reber G=emc^2
2019-04-16 22:44:16 UTC
Single room at the HUD Anaheim building is 2200 bucks a month.About $25,000 a year. Just right to keep the poor out.Its now thge biggest money maker for GOP Mafia.,Their in every city.Check them out if you have say I lie and call me a commie Bert
benj
2019-04-17 08:07:13 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by reber G=emc^2
[...]
All you commies want is to life off other people's money and kill them
if they don't pay. You pretend to help the poor but really you'll steal
from anyone rich or poor. I got my trash bill today from Waste
Management. They are such wonderful people. They hardly charge me
anything for a full quarter of removal. They don't give a crap what I
put on the curb. They haul it away. Commies like Bert would charge so
much the poor couldn't pay it and have so many regulations you'd have to
wash your empty cans and bottles before you threw them out. (I'm NOT
kidding). Bert is the perfect criminal. All talk no delivery. He'll rob
you blind while he's telling you how generous he is.