NASA's Kepler just spotted 18 new Earth-sized planets...
The Starmaker
2019-05-24 20:53:59 UTC
NASA's Kepler just spotted 18 new Earth-sized planets...

https://bgr.com/2019/05/23/kepler-exoplanets-earth-life-habitable-worlds/

I don't think people at NASA or in the 'scientific community' Understand what

"Earth-like" or "Goldilocks zone" actually means in order for life to exist on another planet.

I guess I'm the only one here that can explain it...

In order for another planet to have life...

it has to be the exact size of the Earth, the same circumfernce of the earth, the same
distance from our sun, the same size of the sun, a moon the same distance and size of the moon..

otherwise...forgetaboutit.

stupid.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-05-24 22:00:49 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
NASA's Kepler just spotted 18 new Earth-sized planets...
https://bgr.com/2019/05/23/kepler-exoplanets-earth-life-habitable-worlds/
I don't think people at NASA or in the 'scientific community' Understand what
"Earth-like" or "Goldilocks zone" actually means in order for life to exist on another planet.
I guess I'm the only one here that can explain it...
In order for another planet to have life...
it has to be the exact size of the Earth, the same circumfernce of the earth, the same
distance from our sun, the same size of the sun, a moon the same distance and size of the moon..
otherwise...forgetaboutit.
What about life forms that adapted to other environments? Even us humans do
that sometimes.
Well, I already stated the..."environments", it's called the sun and the moon....the zone.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-05-24 22:40:10 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Could you repeat that in English?
You mean in terms everyone can understamd...

You got hot soup
and some cold soup..
and right in the middle
is a bowl of soup that is...just right.

"just" means..exactly, precisely.."right" means..accurately.

"just right" means...

"it has to be the exact size of the Earth, the same circumfernce of the earth, the same
distance from our sun, the same size of the sun, a moon the same distance and size of the moon..

otherwise...forgetaboutit."

It's gotta be...just right!

In otherwords, it is not enough to be...Earth-sized planets. It has to be exactly, precisely and..accurately ...just right.

comprende?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Schäfer Brinkerhoff
2019-05-24 22:34:30 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
NASA's Kepler just spotted 18 new Earth-sized planets...
https://bgr.com/2019/05/23/kepler-exoplanets-earth-life-habitable-
worlds/

This neither. Provable, you can't see stars from the surface of moon. We
have been there and no star to be seen. Much less from here on earth. Try
again, do your job.