Do protons of the particle accelerator exist?
Add Reply
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-11 20:45:02 UTC
The Fermilab (1967) particle accelerator used an radio frequency (RF) cavity and magnets to accelerate protons that make 20,000 passes through a 6 km circumference beam pipe and RF cavity. The accelerated proton beam collides with a beryllium target forming subatomic particles that propagate through the steel enclosure of the 15 ft bubble chamber to produce spiral liquid hydrogen bubble tracks that are used to determine the masses and confirm the existence of the subatomic particles. Originally, the existence of a proton is said to be confirmed by an alcohol track formed within a Wilson cloud chamber yet alcohol molecules of the cloud chamber have a mass 50 times larger than the mass of a proton. A single proton propagating through the cloud chamber is interacting with over 2,000 alcohol molecules that have a mass 50 times larger than a proton to form a single cloud chamber alcohol track which is not physically possible, and, a proton that originates from the nucleus of a hydrogen molecule is extremely unstable yet physicists insist that proton a stable. A radioactive isotope is inserted within the glass enclosure of the cloud chamber but the decay of a radioactive isotope which results in numerous modes of decay such as gamma emission, photon emission, alpha decay, proton emission, neutron emission, and cluster decay. It is not physically possible to determine which isotope emission is forming cloud chamber alcohol tracks. In the Fermilab particle accelerator, the proton beam is propagating through a 6 km beam pipe but the propagation of positive charged protons would require a cathode in front the the protons yet the protons are propagating through the beam pipe without a cathode in front the the proton beam. Proton beam therapy is used to justify the existence of a proton beam but protons that have a mass 1,000 times greater than an electron would destroy human skin, bone and tissue in the path of the proton beam. It is more likely that mass-less gamma rays are producing the effect of proton beam therapy. The subatomic particles that have masses four orders of magnitude less then the hydrogen molecules are interacting with over 20 hydrogen molecules in the formation of the liquid hydrogen bubbles is not physically possible. The images of the bubble tracks were created using arbitrary bubbles formed by the compression of the liquid hydrogen since the continuous lines of the spiral paths of the Fermilab bubble tracks were drawn using a felt pen and the bubbles formed in the bubble chamber are randomly distributed. The alcohol tracks formed by Wilson's cloud chamber are used to justify the Fermilab bubble tracks but a radioactive isotope within the glass enclosure of the cloud chamber is forming the alcohol tracks.
Odd Bodkin
2019-05-11 20:56:05 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
[...]
Back to spouting chains of incorrect statements, I see. What do you gain by
trying to spread so many incorrect claims in one post? Really, what do you
hope to accomplish?
SergIo
2019-05-11 22:35:13 UTC
http://hst-archive.web.cern.ch/archiv/HST2002/Bubblech/guide.html
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by c***@gmail.com
A single proton propagating through the cloud chamber is
interacting with over 2,000 alcohol molecules that have a mass 50 times
larger than a proton to form a single cloud chamber alcohol track which
is not physically possible,
wrong
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by c***@gmail.com
It is more likely
that mass-less gamma rays are producing the effect of proton beam
therapy.
no, they are quite different.

hope to accomplish?
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-11 21:11:14 UTC
The Fermilab (1967) particle accelerator used an radio frequency (RF) cavity and magnets to accelerate protons that make 20,000 passes through a 6 km circumference beam pipe and RF cavity. The accelerated proton beam collides with a beryllium target forming subatomic particles that propagate through the steel enclosure of a 15 ft bubble chamber to produce spiral liquid hydrogen bubble tracks that are used to determine the masses and confirm the existence of the subatomic particles. In the Wilson cloud chamber experiment, the existence of a proton is said to be confirmed by an alcohol track formed within a Wilson cloud chamber yet alcohol molecules of the cloud chamber have a mass 50 times larger than the mass of a proton. A single proton propagating in the cloud chamber is interacting with over 2,000 alcohol molecules that have a mass 50 times larger than a proton to form a single cloud chamber alcohol track which is not physically possible, and, a proton that originates from the nucleus of a hydrogen molecule is extremely unstable yet physicists insist that a proton is stable. A radioactive isotope is inserted within the glass enclosure of the cloud chamber but the decay of a radioactive isotope results in numerous modes of decay such as gamma emission, photon emission, alpha decay, proton emission, neutron emission, and cluster decay. It is not physically possible to determine which isotope emission is forming the cloud chamber alcohol track that is used to justify the existence of a proton. In the Fermilab particle accelerator, the proton beam is propagating through a 6 km beam pipe but the propagation of positive charged protons would require a cathode in front the the protons yet the protons are propagating through the beam pipe without a cathode in front the the proton beam. Proton beam therapy is used to justify the existence of a proton beam but protons that have a mass 1,000 times greater than an electron would destroy human skin, bone and tissue in the path of the proton beam. It is more likely that mass-less gamma rays are producing the effect of proton beam therapy. The subatomic particles that have masses four orders of magnitude less then the hydrogen molecules are interacting with over 20 hydrogen molecules in the formation of the liquid hydrogen bubbles is not physically possible. The images of the bubble tracks were created using arbitrary bubbles formed by the compression of the liquid hydrogen. The continuous curved lines of the spiral paths of the Fermilab bubble tracks were drawn using a white felt pen, and, the bubbles that are formed on the glass window of the bubble chamber are randomly distributed. The images of the bubble tracks presented in particle physics to justify the existence of subatomic particles are similar to the astronomical images such as the Milky Way galaxy that were fabricated. The alcohol tracks formed by Wilson's cloud chamber are used to justify the Fermilab bubble tracks but a radioactive isotope within the glass enclosure of the cloud chamber is forming the alcohol tracks.
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-11 21:11:51 UTC

Prove that it is incorrect.
Odd Bodkin
2019-05-11 22:34:19 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Back to spouting chains of incorrect statements, I see. What do you gain by
trying to spread so many incorrect claims in one post? Really, what do you
hope to accomplish?
Prove that it is incorrect.
All that you’re doing is generating noise and attention for yourself. No
regard for truth.
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
whodat
2019-05-13 20:01:17 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
All that you’re doing is generating noise and attention for yourself.
Speaking for myself, and I am unanimous in that, I bow to the self-
acknowledged expert on generating noise and drawing attention to
yourself.

After which I fart in your general direction. Better than you deserve.

Eristic dialectic hmmmmmm. I guess it isn't too late to start ignoring
you now that you've made it clear there's no having a rational
discussion with you. Such discussions as you bring here find a much
better home in alt.stupid. I urge you to remove yourself from here to
there.

I make no comment whatever about the discussion that was underlying your
latest ad hominem attacks.
Odd Bodkin
2019-05-13 20:33:32 UTC
Post by whodat
Post by Odd Bodkin
All that you’re doing is generating noise and attention for yourself.
Speaking for myself, and I am unanimous in that, I bow to the self-
acknowledged expert on generating noise and drawing attention to
yourself.
After which I fart in your general direction. Better than you deserve.
Eristic dialectic hmmmmmm. I guess it isn't too late to start ignoring
you now that you've made it clear there's no having a rational
discussion with you. Such discussions as you bring here find a much
better home in alt.stupid. I urge you to remove yourself from here to
there.
I make no comment whatever about the discussion that was underlying your
latest ad hominem attacks.
Paraphrasing: “I dismiss you, and I refuse to stoop to your level by
insisting on having the last word. Nyah.”

whodat
2019-05-13 22:28:24 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by whodat
Post by Odd Bodkin
All that you’re doing is generating noise and attention for yourself.
Speaking for myself, and I am unanimous in that, I bow to the self-
acknowledged expert on generating noise and drawing attention to
yourself.
After which I fart in your general direction. Better than you deserve.
Eristic dialectic hmmmmmm. I guess it isn't too late to start ignoring
you now that you've made it clear there's no having a rational
discussion with you. Such discussions as you bring here find a much
better home in alt.stupid. I urge you to remove yourself from here to
there.
I make no comment whatever about the discussion that was underlying your
latest ad hominem attacks.
Paraphrasing: “I dismiss you, and I refuse to stoop to your level by
insisting on having the last word. Nyah.”
http://youtu.be/nyiJlempRro
I found your picture....

https://tinyurl.com/y6f3omnc
sergIo
2019-05-16 03:14:30 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
All that you’re doing is generating noise and attention for yourself.
<snip crap>

nothing.
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-12 21:36:22 UTC
Everything is the truth to the best of my knowledge.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cloud+chamber&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS848US848&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjmsfOc-ZbiAhVKrFQKHQMKDLEQ_AUIDygC&biw=1920&bih=937#imgrc=jEP_AKolhx5feM:

https://www.google.com/search?q=wilson+cloud+chamber&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS848US848&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgg72s-ZbiAhUTL3wKHYClAzMQ_AUIECgD&biw=1920&bih=937#imgrc=rMZ2pq6azCq50M:
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-12 22:16:55 UTC
The bubble are randomly disturbed.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS848US848&biw=1920&bih=937&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=45rYXNmFI5Dm-gS83pe4Bw&q=bubble+chamber&oq=bubble+chamber&gs_l=img.3..0i67j0j0i67j0l3j0i67j0l3.15254.20302..20413...0.0..1.75.1611.26......2....1..gws-wiz-img.....0..35i39.DMjPj_ULbZA#imgrc=-1e_5m1NGdsxJM:
Odd Bodkin
2019-05-12 22:51:50 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
The bubble are randomly disturbed.
You’re joking?
The lines and curves you see are strings of closely spaced bubbles.
p***@gmail.com
2019-05-14 05:48:59 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by c***@gmail.com
The bubble are randomly disturbed.
You’re joking?
The lines and curves you see are strings of closely spaced bubbles.
============================
see
'the y circlon mechanism '
===========

YP
======
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-13 17:10:57 UTC
Those white line were drawn using a white felt pen.
Odd Bodkin
2019-05-13 17:23:09 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Those white line were drawn using a white felt pen.
No sir, that is a lie.

I worked a summer job developing and scanning the film. I assure you those
lines are not drawn. They show up when you develop the film straight from
the camera.

Do not fabricate conspiratorial things in order to discredit something.
That is lying propaganda and it is a repulsive behavior.
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-13 17:31:42 UTC
You worked at the Fermilab in 1967? Which world series did you hit that HR?
Odd Bodkin
2019-05-13 19:30:20 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
You worked at the Fermilab in 1967? Which world series did you hit that HR?
No, I worked at a university physics department where the physicists
traveled to Fermilab and brought back undeveloped camera film, and it was
developed and scanned at the university. It was a summer job, more fun than
working at a burger joint.

And it wasn’t in the 60s. Why do you think that bubble chamber experiments
only ran in 1967?
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
sergIo
2019-05-16 03:14:25 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by c***@gmail.com
You worked at the Fermilab in 1967? Which world series did you hit that HR?
No, I worked at a university physics department where the physicists
traveled to Fermilab and brought back undeveloped camera film, and it was
developed and scanned at the university. It was a summer job, more fun than
working at a burger joint.
And it wasn’t in the 60s. Why do you think that bubble chamber experiments
only ran in 1967?
I have an excellent book on bubble chamber experiments and results, it
is french, "Cosmic Rays" by LePrince-Ringuet 1950

amazing the number of different particles they found
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-15 19:20:43 UTC
How can a single proton propagating through the cloud chamber interact with over 2,000 alcohol molecules that have a mass 50 times larger than a proton?
%
2019-05-15 19:30:20 UTC
yes that's how
Odd Bodkin
2019-05-15 19:38:49 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
How can a single proton propagating through the cloud chamber interact
with over 2,000 alcohol molecules that have a mass 50 times larger than a proton?
First of all, the proton doesn’t interact with the entire atom. It only
interacts with the valence electrons in the molecule. The mass of the
electron is 2000 times lighter than the traveling proton.

Secondly, relative mass has very little to do with how many interactions
can happen. What matters is the ENERGY of the proton compared with the
ionization energy of the electrons. The ionization energy of electrons in
an alcohol molecules is on the order 10 eV. Thus a proton with a kinetic
energy of 50 MeV has enough energy to ionize five million electrons.
sergIo
2019-05-16 02:54:12 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
How can a single proton propagating through the cloud chamber interact with over 2,000 alcohol molecules that have a mass 50 times larger than a proton?
easy, what velocity does the single proton have when it enters the
cloud chamber ?

google cloud chamber
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-15 19:58:03 UTC
The proton would have to interact with the entire molecule to form a bubble.
Odd Bodkin
2019-05-15 20:08:01 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
The proton would have to interact with the entire molecule to form a bubble.
No, it does not. All it takes is a single electron ionization to produce an
ion rather than a neutral atom. Then on depressurization, the ion is a
suitable nucleation point for bubble creation.

See what you did? Your statement, “The proton would have to interact with
the entire molecule to form a bubble,” is a fabrication. You just made it
up. It came from nowhere except your own head.

Don’t make things up in an effort to discredit science. It just makes you
look crazy and uneducated and willing to lie for the sake of a propaganda
campaign.

Apologize for this behavior, please, and work to stop it.
Michael Moroney
2019-05-15 21:06:31 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
The proton would have to interact with the entire molecule to form a bubble.
No it does not. It just has to generate an ion. To do that it just has to knock
out an electron.

Bubbles need nucleation sites to form. Ions make nucleation sites. The details are
well known to chemists who deal with liquid/gas interactions. The hydrogen liquid
in the bubble chamber is momentarily superheated.

BTW a Wilson cloud chamber is a high school science fair project in difficulty. It
is essentially a bubble chamber in reverse (particles cause droplets to condense
from a vapor, not the other way around). All you need is some dry ice, isopropyl
alcohol, a light/heat source and something radioactive (cosmic ray muons will also
work) and not much else. Watch vapor trails form from alpha and beta particles
right before your eyes!
Odd Bodkin
2019-05-15 21:23:14 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Watch vapor trails form from alpha and beta particles
right before your eyes!
One of the saddest behaviors I see here is the crank who complains, “I
don’t understand how this device or technology works. Therefore it is being
hidden from me. Therefore it cannot possibly work the way it’s claimed to
work. Therefore it must either not work at all and it’s all a conspiracy to
defraud, or it works by some other means and they’re lying about it. And
the only way I’ll be convinced otherwise is if someone explains to me how
this works.” It’s more of the same “You owe this to me to educate me!”
whining.

Note that none of these people would stoop to buy a book or learn a skill.
Too much work.
sergIo
2019-05-16 02:52:42 UTC
no.
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-15 20:39:59 UTC
Why would an ion produce a bubble? Are you making this stuff up? A gas bubble is thousands of time larger than an alcohol molecule and the proton would interact with the nearest proton.
Odd Bodkin
2019-05-15 20:51:41 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Why would an ion produce a bubble? Are you making this stuff up? A gas
bubble is thousands of time larger than an alcohol molecule and the
proton would interact with the nearest proton.
Learn first why a reduction in pressure in a liquid causes bubbles to form,
and where this happens. Hint: nucleation site. Note this happens in a glass
of Sprite and has nothing to do with high energy protons.

Also, it is NOT TRUE that protons interact with the nearest proton in
preference to interacting with the nearest electron. The opposite is true.
You are fabricating nonsense.

And you are making things up where you know nothing about it. That’s an
insane approach.

Learn FIRST. Talk second.
sergIo
2019-05-16 02:57:11 UTC
google bubble chamber and read up.
a***@humboldt.edu
2019-05-15 22:25:49 UTC
How do the subatomic particles propagate through the steel enclosure of the bubble chamber? Also, in the Wilson cloud chamber a radioactive isotope in placed within the cloud chamber, ha ah.
Odd Bodkin
2019-05-15 22:50:29 UTC
Post by a***@humboldt.edu
How do the subatomic particles propagate through the steel enclosure of
the bubble chamber? Also, in the Wilson cloud chamber a radioactive
isotope in placed within the cloud chamber, ha ah.
Answered many times. The energy deposited by an individual high energy
particle is small, about 2Mev/(g/cm^2). This is not enough energy to create
a hole in steel.

Your body is routinely rained upon by cosmic ray shower particles that
leave this amount of energy as they pass through, and your body is not
perforated by holes. The rate of these particles is about 2 every square
centimeter every second.

Do not confuse this with a low energy high intensity beam like an arc
welder, where the flux is about 60 MILLION TRILLION particles per square
centimeter per second. That’s a high enough flux that you will get heating
and thus a hole. Completely different situation.
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
sergIo
2019-05-16 03:01:05 UTC
Post by a***@humboldt.edu
How do the subatomic particles propagate through the steel enclosure of the bubble chamber? Also, in the Wilson cloud chamber a radioactive isotope in placed within the cloud chamber, ha ah.
hint : subatomic is really really very very small.

steel is porous to subatomic particles

wilson cloud chambers experiments typically use steel and/or lead to
filter out particles for the next chamber to characterize the partical

google cloud chamber
a***@humboldt.edu
2019-05-15 23:02:57 UTC
How can subatomic particles propagate through steel and also produce bubbles?
sergIo
2019-05-16 03:02:16 UTC
steel is porous to subatomic partials,
a***@humboldt.edu
2019-05-15 23:05:26 UTC
How do you know that cosmic rays are just back ground radiation?
sergIo
2019-05-16 03:04:12 UTC
what does "cosmic" mean ? hint: Cosmos
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-17 18:34:39 UTC
Cosmic rays are gamma rays from the sun. The bubble chamber photograph are fake.
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-17 18:40:54 UTC
How can you justify that subatomic particle can propagate through steel then form bubble tracks. It's like saying Mike Tyson is a boxer and is also the principle dancer for the Royal Ballet. How can subatomic particles ionize over 2,000 H2 molecules. What is this a new induction ionization effect?
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-22 22:55:15 UTC
Taylor swift is hot