please vote for AP, Iowa Caucuses //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, 2nd ed, 2019
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-11 20:42:13 UTC
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 13:31:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: please vote for AP, Iowa Caucuses //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, 2nd
ed, 2019
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>

please vote for AP, Iowa Caucuses //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, 2nd ed, 2019

Alright, sorry dear voters: I was temporarily absent for some time there, having to straighten out some Spring time work. You know how Spring time is a lovely time of year in that our "insides" are exploding in joy and happiness that we experience a new round of life in plants, trees, song birds returning, and life just waking up from another winter.

And my campaign is not one of those where I am "in your face", or "kissing babies" or "pressing the flesh" or the endless "handshaking".

No, I am asking for your write in vote, since I cannot be president because I was borne in Germany 1950. And, funny, funny how I can be a USA citizen-naturalized, but not your president. So this is a sad Logical loophole in the US Constitution, that you can die for USA in war as a naturalized citizen but not be its president. But let me not quibble and gripe over trifles. For if elected, my goal is to put the USA onto a proper track of the future that has the USA out in front, has the USA what some would say "numero uno" number one. The USA was number one when I was borne 1950, but since 1950 it has been a steady decline to the point where USA is number two , because if you combine China with Russia a China+ Russia, then the USA is doomed. For as sure as my name is Archimedes Plutonium, the world is moving towards a "situation" that the USA is pitted against Russia+China. If Russia + China launch their missiles on USA, then what Khrushchev said circa 1950 -- "We will bury you" can easily come true.

As I post to the Iowa caucuses election of 2020, I am running against President Trump, for he is pulling America away from America's allies of Europe. Trump wants to separate USA from Europe so that Russia and China will bury the USA.

On the first day in office, I will call up EU and ask to join the EU as Earth's first Supernation. Once we join EU+USA+ UK+Canada+Australia+ New Zealand+ Japan (hopefully) + India (hopefully) all joined as one supernation. Then we can dominate other countries, can dominate and suppress China and Russia.

Trump is somehow linked with Russia to do just the opposite of what the USA needs to do. Trump divides the world so that Russia and China will become #1 by 2050.

My opponent, Trump is correct about trade wars with China. I give him full credit. And he is correct about a wall between Mexico. If elected as your president I go much further than Trump on trade and wall.

Because a supernation of EU + USA and others will require no imports, none at all NO IMPORTS with our enemies. We can sell our enemies merchandize but no imports from them. We want the Supernation countries to grow strong and mighty while the enemies like China become pastoral or peasant economies once again.

In this world of nuclear arsenals and human population out of control, we need a supernation of Good Guys to control and rule over the Bad Guy nations. And we do that with never imports from them. (Nixon was crazy in letting China rise to power.)

So, as your president, my aim is that any time in the future-- our beloved USA will be #1 as part of a supernation. So that your Iowa corn and bean farmland is not a radioactive wastesite and that America was not overrun by Russia and China.

Please Vote for AP, for on day one in office, I will call up the EU and start to make the EU as EU + USA and dissolve Washington DC, for the EU government is superior to our "do nothing or do the wrong thing" government. The EU government can and does react to crisis, while our government spends 90% of its time campaigning and raising money. The EU takes 5 days to ban plastics to stop killing fish with plastic-- the USA does nothing, and probably does nothing on plastics for 500 years.

So, please, Iowa Caucus voters, write in Archimedes Plutonium as your next president-- so the future of USA is the best possible and that we all can enjoy 500 more Springtimes where our inner bodies feel like exploding in "joy and happiness". And that our fish in oceans are alive and our bees are pollinating our fruit trees. Vote for AP, vote for joy and Springtime happiness.

Arrivederci
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-12 19:05:49 UTC
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 11:41:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>
To: Plutonium Atom Universe <plutonium-atom-***@googlegroups.com>
Subject: my platform as president Re: please vote for AP, Iowa Caucuses
//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, 2nd ed, 2019

my platform as president Re: please vote for AP, Iowa Caucuses //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, 2nd ed, 2019

Alright, my platform is very simple, dear voters:

1) day one in office call up EU and ask to join, and form the nucleus of a Supernation with EU+US, and have others join also, thus, this Good Guy supernation is going to make sure we have the best chance of survival against the increasing Bad Guy countries.

This idea of a supernation comes directly out of biology observations, that size matters whether you live or become prey victim. The elephant lives because of size (unfortunately man has upset that balance).

2) day two, set the foreign policy of the Supernation-- we import goods only from member countries and we have no imports from bad guy countries-- in the long run that is how we transform them into becoming good-guy-countries. We can sell our goods to them, but we cannot import their goods-- like a permanent economic sanctions. So that Trump has tariffs on China and sanctions on Russia. Well, I would have permanent -- no imports from either.
The reason that we have at present a China that is vying neck to neck for the #1 economy is because the USA has been utterly foolish in geopolitics by letting them import into the USA ever since the idiot Nixon opened doors. Ever since 1950, it has been a downhill slide for the USA, and chiefly because we put presidents in office who have no idea of how to make USA keep its power. In a mere 30 years, China virtually surpassed the USA in economic strength, all because we elect foolish politicians and our government is second rate compared to Europes Science Council EU.

3) day three, North Korea and its continued vexing of the USA and others with missile launches. As the USA is part of a supernation EU+US, then I get on the phone on the 3rd day and tell everyone listening that we park a fleet off South Korea and the very instant we see a missile launch from NK, we cannot be certain it is a warhead heading to the US, and thus, we shot the missile out of the sky and also land a warhead on NK capital and blow it to smithereens. Most of us, most of us remember what led up to 9-11 of the New York buildings hit by terrorists. And remember that before 9-11, we had this idiotic policy that we cannot go into a bad guy country to capture or kill the terrorists, and so the day that 9-11 happened, removed those silly- self-handcuffs. We handcuffed ourselves, for if we had not handcuffed ourselves, we would have entered their hideaways and 9-11 would not happen. Same thing with NK, in that we handcuff ourselves until NK blows up Washington DC and LA and Seattle, and then we go into action.

No, no, no, just like 9-11, we cannot let NK do its thing. We preempt NK, by telling them-- we no longer can recognize your missile launches-- and we shot them down plus blow up your city.

4) day 4, about the walls and illegal immigration and mass migration. As a supernation of EU+US and others, we tell everyone, that if a country is hemorrhaging in a exit of its native population,that the supernation goes in immediately and changes the government of the mass migration country. If I had been president since 2010 and saw what was starting to happen in Syria or Yemen, I would have sent in troops to remove the government that causes mass migration. Here in the USA, I would send troops into Mexico, and other countries and change their governments until there are no more mass migrations up north into the USA. Plus, I would build a better wall. And when those southern countries straighten up they can join the Supernation and thus be a part of EU+US, the Paradise Supernation.

This is the gameplan of how the USA remains alive and not be a radioactive waste site because Russia and China, pushed the buttons.

Now, my opponent President Trump is dividing the US from her natural Allies as if Trump is some secret agent of Russia, doing what Russia wants the USA to do. Trump is leading the USA in the opposite direction of where the USA needs to go.

Supernation of EU+ US + others, economic imports only within supernation, no helping the bad guys. Changing any countries government that causes mass migration. Building walls between good guys and bad guys. Telling NK, you fire, we ask no questions and we fire also, and target the missile plus your big city. We cannot afford a Pearl Harbor of nuclear missiles.

AP
Mitch Raemsch
2019-05-13 01:11:25 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 11:41:12 -0700 (PDT)
[...]
AP?
You are a science nerd that wants to rule the world.
God is creating gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch
p***@gmail.com
2019-05-13 05:30:12 UTC
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 11:41:12 -0700 (PDT)
[...]
===============
why don't you say that he is a pain in the neck
psychopath !!
spamming the n g
==
Y.P
===========
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-13 03:30:26 UTC
So why is the AP plan the best plan for the USA. While my rival, Mr Trump is adrift, patchwork fixing here and there, no long term plan.

My plan is good for it is an orderly plan—

1) the world is divided into Good Guy countries and Bad guy countries. The Good Guy countries join together to hold power over Bad, making sure they never surpass (no imports from Bad).

2) as the Bad countries decline we force them to a point they want to join the Good Guy block. Then without dictators in Bad, we accept their entries.

3) Good guy countries stay powerful, and force bad to decline.

4) until the planet Earth is nothing but good guy countries.

You see, my plan has a mechanism a goal and is orderly.

I am sure Russia has its own plans and sure the US will not fair well. And sure that China has its plan, and frightening would be a coordinated Russia- China plan.

Or we could do as we did from 1950 and putter along and find ourselves where China catches up to US in just 30 years.

The best for the US is a Orderly plan which may take 100 years and cannot be straped to a government where every 4 years a new administration may scrap the plan. And that is why the US needs to join EU because it can execute a 100 year plan.

A no plan or come-what-may future is too risky.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-13 04:24:51 UTC
Now Mexico can join EU +US quite easily for then we do not have to build a wall but go down to Panama and have the wall there. But then the EU+USA have to send in the military police force into Mexico et al to transform them into a rule-by-law society the USA has— clean up the place.

And as soon as the US joins EU, and Mexico, their present government dissolves and if this occurred today then Trump would be the US police chief, not the president— likewise for Mexico all the way to Panama.

Now China or Russia could join — but they will not— if they get rid of their dictatorships.

An election in these countries once joined is an election for the job of Police Chief. If we had that now— would you think Trump would run for office as police chief— i think not.

The seat of govt would be the Brussels Science Council and in the US we dissolve all of Congress. No more of ghis mickey mouse 4 year elections the wastes time and money for dysfunctional government.

At the moment the world is completely adrift with no plan of the future. And with a mix of Good Guy countries and Bad Guy countries. That is not a pretty picture.

My election as your president has us join the EU and our plan is to tame and force all those bad actors to become— Good and join Paradise supernation.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-14 11:43:57 UTC
Now thanks to Robert Doerfler over in alt.ascii-art which I copied pasted the below; because it looks like me in Washington D.C. after being elected your president and where I called the EU to join together as one supernation. That leaves us with the question of what to do with the buildings in Washington since we dispelled Congress and left the President and White House as USA police chief.

I think we can convert the buildings and grounds as a National Park of History.

___,,,-'==============================================
,,,----"""" -----------------------------------------------------
'""----------------------------------------------------------------
', '\\"""l(_)|""l[_]|""l(_)|""l[_]|""l(_)|""l[_]|""l(_)|""l[_]|""
', \__|(_)|__|[_]|__|(_)|__|[_]|__|(_)|__|[_]|__|(_)|__|[_]|__
',-. .--------. .------. .--------. .------. .--------.
'!\/.-""""""-.\/.-""""-,\/,-""""""-,\/,-""""-,\/.-""""""-.\
!||! !||! :||: :||| |||| ||
. |!!| |!!: !!!| |!!| |!!| |!
|::| |::| |::! |\ |::| |::| |:
|!!! |!!! :!!' .,-:! |!!| |!!| |.
|/\`--------!/\:------',-'|!_,||--:/\:------!/\! |/
!' `--------' ` :.,-"|:,,|! ,/_------------- - - - - - -
: _,:!,,:,,:!,-'|! ,-!! ,/""_ ' '
. _: -" ||__!!_!|_,-!'"_,-`"__-_ -
.. _||--" ||,--':!__:!_|!,,-'--- -¯--- - - -
!\ ||--" ||.--'|: ,-/ _ __ _ _¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯ ¯ ¯
| \--"":|,--'|| ,:`-" ¯¯ ____
! |,-|| _:`-"" ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯,-" "-,¯
| |:--'¯- --------- ---- - /_,------,_\ --- - -
.t.--' "" ,-" "-,
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯," _,,--,,_ ", ¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯ ¯
! ,-" "-, !
--------------------- --- .' ," ", '. - ----------------- -- -
! ; ,-""" """-, ; !
: : -- : -- : :
------------------------ / ! / ! \ - --------------------- -
: \ '-- / :
! __ !
\ : : /
----------------------- / \ / \ -- --- ----------- ---- -
! "-,,,_____,,--" !
_,-'-' '-'-,_
__,,-" . "-,,
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-17 20:12:01 UTC
So now, my rival of President Trump has made a executive order to block foreign companies from building networks in the USA, especially the Chinese Huawei from building G5.

Good on you President Trump, good move.

However, I as president would have gone the extra kilometer, not stopped at a few centimeters.

For in the formation of Paradise supernation of EU + USA, we cannot import any goods or services from out enemies. It is a total import sanctions on our enemies until the day comes when those rogue countries, join the Paradise nation itself.

So where my rival, President Trump is antagonizing our European allies, I as your president forms a supernation of EU + USA, bringing us together as one big powerful country and not allowing any imports from China or Russia or the other rogue countries. We let them become stagnant countries until they join our country.

That is the finest formula for our futures, the finest in not having a nuclear war, the finest in cleaning up the planet, the finest in replacing fossil fuel with geothermal, the finest in saving animals and plant species and in controlling human overpopulation.

So fine is this Paradise Supernation, that we actually go into bad-guy countries that send their populations to immigrate, we go into Venezeula, into Syria, into Yemen, into North Korea and change their governments, until those countries no longer of a mass exit. We can do that because we are a Supernation.

But unless we do that-- the chances are that China and Russia will become a supernation and lord over the USA even perhaps make the USA a nuclear waste dump as Khrushchev once said-- "We will bury you".

Please vote for me, not Trump, because I have a plan of the future that goes for 100 years or more, while my rival has no plan beyond 4 years.

AP