Trump indicted for impeachment due to withholding defense fund aid to Ukraine, but should he be indicted as a traitor for allowing Russia to build supersonic nuclear planes quid pro quo //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH with fading democracy
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 03:59:37 UTC
Let me please inform future readers what happened in 2019. Our failure president Trump was caught gaming the USA Constitution by withholding the aid of Ukraine who is fighting Russia over its land. And so Trump withheld needed money for fighting the Russians, just so that Ukraine would look into Joe Biden and his son since Biden is running for president. So Trump committed corruption and bribery, not to mention the scores of diplomats he walked all over and fired.

And a whistleblower called out Trump's corruption and now Trump is facing impeachment in the Congress.

But, now I would like for a whistleblower to come forward, of the Russian to English translators when Trump met with Putin in the past 4 years. I would like any of those translators to come forth and be a whistleblower to tell us if ever was the case that they translated "supersonic" in private discussion between Trump and Putin.

For the only realistic need for the word "supersonic" in such a discussion, would be for Trump to ignore all the research and development of supersonic airplanes in Russia so that Russia can build nuclear tipped supersonic airplanes. A quid pro quo for Trump would be Putin's help in the next election, the 2020 election.

So, did Trump and Putin use the word "supersonic" in any of their meetings?

If you think withholding aid to our ally Ukraine was a traitor act. Think of the idea that Trump would let Russia build supersonic nuclear tipped airplanes, for help in a upcoming election.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 05:18:24 UTC
Quoting Google hits—

Web results
Putin confirms Tsirkon, Russian hypersonic cruise missile - CNBC.com
putin hypersonic missiles from www.cnbc.com
Feb 20, 2019 · Russia has confirmed it is building a new hypersonic missile that can be launched from ships or submarines and travel at almost 2 ...
ImageThe New York Times › europe
Putin Warns That Russia Is Developing 'Invincible' Hypersonic Missiles - The New ...
putin hypersonic missiles from www.nytimes.com
Feb 6, 2019 · MOSCOW — Alarmed by the Trump administration's scrapping of a Cold War- era arms control treaty, President Vladimir V. Putin of ...
ImageThe National Interest
Russia Says It Can Shoot Down Hypersonic Missiles
putin hypersonic missiles from nationalinterest.org
May 22, 2019 · Russia's new S-500 air defense missile system can shoot down hypersonic missiles, according to Russian media.
ImageBusiness Insider › putin-offered...
Putin says he gave Trump the chance to buy Russian hypersonic missiles - Business Insider
putin hypersonic missiles from amp.businessinsider.com
Sep 5, 2019 · Putin said he gave Trump the opportunity to buy new Russian weapons, including hypersonic missiles, supposedly to stop an arms ...
ImageNewsweek
Russia's Putin Offered Trump Hypersonic Weapons: 'I Told Donald, We Can Sell You ...
Video for putin hypersonic missiles
0:32
Sep 5, 2019 · Russian President Vladimir Putin said he offered to sell United States President Donald Trump hypersonic weapons during their last ...
ImagePopular Mechanics › weapons
Russia's Navy Will Be the First To Use Hypersonic Weapons - Popular Mechanics
Sep 23, 2019 · Sutton believes Russia is sufficiently advanced in hypersonic missile technology that it will be the first to field operational hypersonic ...
ImageRealClearDefense
Russia's Hypersonic Missile Threat to the US National Command Authority
putin hypersonic missiles from www.realcleardefense.com
Sep 11, 2019 · These constitute the new capabilities that are generally referred to as “hypersonic missiles." Russia has achieved an enormous advantage in ...
Russian Navy To Deploy New Zircon Hypersonic Missile To Pacific - Forbes
5 days ago · Other countries have experimented with hypersonic missiles but Russia is closer to fielding them. Zircon's first flight test was in 2012, ...
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 05:37:58 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
[...]
The above is all a diversion, a diversion from the idea of supersonic airplanes tipped with a nuclear warhead.

A supersonic plane piloted by a suicide pilot tipped with a nuclear bomb aboard.

Why has Trump thwarted and denied and held back the USA research into supersonic nuclear weapons?

Was it the quid pro quo of Trump to Russia-- you helped me win the election 2016, now I help you get ahead of the USA in nuclear weapons. Trump holds America back from developing supersonic nuclear.

It is almost certain that the word "supersonic" or "hypersonic" was talked about between Putin and Trump in their meetings. Almost certain that the translators translated hypersonic.

Almost everyone in politics was thinking the quid pro quo of Russia helping Trump win, was a ease of economic sanctions. But I beg to differ, that the real prize on the table was "let Russia advance in nuclear weapons over that of the USA".

So that in another 4 years of Trump in office, the USA is horrified and scared to death of Russia with its supersonic nuclear arsenal.

Many, many people, not just I alone have observed in these 4 years how Trump has cottoned to the Russian empire, and that Trump was a Russian "agent".

But how was Trump favoring Russia? That was a mystery, for the economic sanctions were still in place.

Now we see the payback by Trump. Trump is letting Russia excel and exceed over the US in nuclear weaponry.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 06:27:15 UTC
Hits in Google search:

Web results
Russia fears leak of hypersonic missile secrets to West - BBC News - BBC.com
Jul 20, 2018 · Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) has raided a space research facility after a suspected leak of hypersonic missile secrets to ...
Russia 'test-fires hypersonic Kinzhal missile' - BBC News
President Putin has described the Kinzhal as an ideal weapon, and it has been test-fired ahead of elections.
ImageBBC.com › world-europe-49325787
Russia tests 'vengeance' cruise missile - BBC News
Aug 12, 2019 · The nuclear-tipped Burevestnik missile will also have a nuclear propellant.
PEOPLE ALSO ASK
Does the UK have hypersonic missiles?
Britain is now looking at what it can do to quickly develop hypersonic weapons in the Mach 5 class, according to Rochelle. ... The British do have a track record in high-speed weapons, for example through MBDA's Meteor missile, which can fly at around Mach 4, and other military lab work.Jul 18, 2019
https://www.defensenews.com › briti...
British military scrambles to speed up work on hypersonic engines ...
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 06:46:15 UTC
Number 1: North American X-15 This aircraft has the current world record for the fastest manned aircraft. Its maximum speed was Mach 6.70 (about 7,200 km/h) which it attained on the 3rd of October 1967 thanks to its pilot William J. “Pete” Knight.
The 10 Fastest Aircraft in the World | MiGFlug.com Blog
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 06:56:05 UTC
7816 km is distance from Moscow to Washington DC

So the fastest manned pilot almost did that in 1 hour.

The Concorde supersonic took 3.5 hours in comfort.

Missiles launched from subs would take 8 hours.

Remarkable that within a human lifetime the sub-missile defense system would be surpassed by airplane nuclear-tipped.
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 07:34:39 UTC
The distance from North Korea to Tokyo is 1190km. The speed of a Concorde passenger jet is 2180km/hr. So roughly 1/2 hour to strike.

If the North Koreans were buying a supersonic jet like the Lockheed SR from China and were training a pilot to fly this supersonic plane at Mach 6. Then NK could strike Tokyo in just 5 minutes. Time it takes for one to brush his/her teeth.

Are there any North Koreans learning how to fly these Mach airplanes?

How many Mach airplanes did China and Russia build in 2019?

Can the pilots fly these Mach planes at just above tree level?

Distance from Moscow to London is a surprise to me, for I would have thought it smaller than Tokyo to North Korea.

Moscow to London is 2500 km. So a nuclear tipped supersonic airplane going near Mach 6 would strike London in 7,000km/hour in about 15 minutes time. About the time it takes me to feed my cats.
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 08:24:39 UTC
Quoting from MDAA

Lockheed Martin is developing a hypersonic vehicle called the Falcon Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2 (HTV-2), which is a maneuverable rocket-launched aircraft that glides through the Earth’s atmosphere at speeds up to Mach 20 (13,000 mph).[xi] Equipped with numerous sensors to collect data while the vehicle is in hypersonic flight, the HTV-2 is representative of a U.S. initiative to research and develop technologies that make long-duration hypersonic flight a reality. The United States plans to use the HTV-2 and AHW for “Prompt Global Strike,” which would allow the U.S. to launch a conventional hypersonic strike against targets anywhere on the planet in less than one hour.
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 11:50:49 UTC
Quoting Wikipedia—

An ICBM can strike a target within a 10,000 km range in about 30 to 35 minutes. With terminal speeds of over 5,000 m/s, ballistic missiles are much harder to intercept than cruise missiles, due to the much shorter time available.
Ballistic missile - Wikipedia
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 12:04:24 UTC
I should have started yesterday with ICBMs not supersonic airplanes. That is why i deleted almost all of yesterday’s post. I was confusing airplanes time with missile time.

For the TIME WINDOW is 30 minutes

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 20:16:32 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
I should have started yesterday with ICBMs not supersonic airplanes. That is why i deleted almost all of yesterday’s post. I was confusing airplanes time with missile time.
For the TIME WINDOW is 30 minutes
I have no idea as to my blunder of 9 November starting with a premiss that we have a 8 hour Window for nuclear war, when in truth it is a mere 30 minutes. It was a 8 hour Window, perhaps in World War 2 with airplane bombing travel.

But the world we live in now is a mere 30 MINUTE WINDOW for nuclear war with missile launches.

Maybe I made the mistake because I am a optimist and was wishing for a 8 hour window. Because quite frankly 30 minutes is a mere "knock at the door of hell".

And, does it matter if physics can bring that time down to 15 minutes or 5 minutes?

Does it matter if a piloted vehicle such as airplane can do it in 30 minutes or a unpiloted missile does it in 30 minutes?

When we have the world blown up in nuclear war in 30 minutes, perhaps we should turn away from physics for more efficiency of destruction, and look towards biology of how to prevent that war.

What pops to mind is the science of biology, that nature has animals getting bigger so that they can live and survive with so many predators around. Watching NATURE TV on Okavango River, I see a lion pride steer clear of hippos out of water, as too big. I see the lion pride steer clear of elephants. But then when a herd of water buffalo comes through, the two dominant males of the pride, one jumps on back of buffalo while the other grabs the throat.

So what I am saying here in terms of biology, is that Russia and China and US and Europe, and India and Pakistan, and all these little players of Iran, North Korea. That in terms of biology, none is "so large" as to having a "do not mess with me, size". But that the US is alike a water buffalo, where Russia can spring on the back of the USA, and China sink its teach into the throat of the USA, and bring it down.

That is the theme of this Series of Science Council Rules the World, -- our leaders need be Scientists to recognize that the USA and EU need to join up and become a supernation as the most likely best means of avoiding that nuclear war which is just 30 minutes in the making.

And our president Donald Trump is heading in the opposite direction of what USA needs to go.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 20:42:54 UTC
And it is rather amazing and helpful, that in the past 50 years with Russia and USA geared for a nuclear missile exchange, perhaps China after the Korean War geared for an exchange, that there has not been a Accident.

Sure we had the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960s with a cool headed Kennedy surrounded by advisors how to step away. But imagine a modern day Cuban Missile Crisis with Donald Trump making the decisions. Would he not even listen to anyone and fire everyone in the room, just the opposite of Kennedy.

Imagine if India and Pakistan exchanged nuclear missiles in 30 Minutes time, what would Trump be doing?

Or suppose that Iran sends a suicide pilot of a supersonic jet tipped with a nuclear warhead. Or North Korea with a supersonic jet tipped with a nuclear warhead.

Far cheaper to train a pilot to fly a nuclear tipped supersonic jet than to spend decades testing out missiles.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 20:54:22 UTC
I think science can explain or predict why humanity would have numerous accidents with nuclear power energy such as Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, Fukushima, yet no nuclear war ignition accident in the past 60 or more years.

I suspect that science of human behavior would explain the accidents of nuclear power energy and the absence of accidents of nuclear missile launches (at least none that we have heard about in public). I suspect the answer to this is that nuclear energy is a daily ongoing endeavor and because it is ongoing active, leaves a lot of room for error.

Whereas the nuclear missiles ready to be launched is a inactive program. Only active when signaled by leaders to launch.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-10 21:14:01 UTC
What is the strange news in 2019 about Russia and hypersonic or supersonic tipped nuclear missiles or airplanes?? //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH as best guarantee of no nuclear war
[...]

How fast could Russia send a plane to USA//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH best guarantee of no nuclear war

Number 1: North American X-15 This aircraft has the current world record for the fastest manned aircraft. Its maximum speed was Mach 6.70 (about 7,200 km/h) which it attained on the 3rd of October 1967 thanks to its pilot William J. “Pete” Knight.

How many Mach airplanes did China and Russia build in 2019?//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH with EU + US joining as a supernation

I ask this question because it is obvious there is no tourist or commercial travel interest in supersonic jets.
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-11-11 01:55:15 UTC
Actually I do not see any purpose or reason for Putin's Russia to research and develop faster missiles. The engineering of the ICBM has been virtually "perfected" in the past 50 years and that 30 minutes to reach any point on Earth is such a short Time Window that who cares about making 30 minutes any less.

If Putin's Russia is examining the cruise missiles to make them faster is a different story, but then, why bother with cruise missiles when you have ICBM. Why waste the time, energy and resources on cruise missiles.

But, if Putin's Russia is examining on whether supersonic airplane tipped with a nuclear warhead and flown by an actual pilot ( a sort of repeat of 9-11-2001 only nuclear). Then that is a different story.

I suspect something like that would be of no interest to Russia or China or USA, but to small countries like Iran and North Korea. Where instead of spending decades to develop a missile. You have a airplane at supersonic speed be the missile.

So, is that what Putin's Russia is exploring? Of making a piloted supersonic jet be the missile itself?

This would be a new nightmare in the world, to have to police countries with supersonic jets.

AP