Univ of Iowa can never confirm real proton = 840MeV not 938 so long as it has propaganda like Sam Wormley
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-22 16:29:14 UTC
Eddington pointed at the portrait of Sir Isaac Newton and stated...
3 posts by 3 authors

***@gmail.com
May 21 (23 hours ago)

"Eddington pointed at the portrait of Sir Isaac Newton and stated: “Forgive us Sir Isaac Newton, your universe has been overturned.” In that moment, everything we believed about our universe was wrong. Einstein became a science superstar overnight; beers and children were named after him."

How WWI Saved Einstein’s Theory of Relativity
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-23 14:16:46 UTC
Discussion
LIGO's Gravitational Waves: O1/O2 CATALOG
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 1 view updated 8:50 AM

Sam Wormley propaganda. Never understood Logic and Reasoning. Contradictions are stop barriers in science. Pauli Exclusion Principle prevents black holes from ever occurring, but try telling that to scientist wannabe's.

LIGO propaganda is explained by AP in the May edition of AP's magazine.

Sam should concentrate and focus on Global Warming not his propaganda bandwagon worthless spiel.

AP's periodic journal of fakeries in science: Magazine of science and math fakes foisted on general public Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Be the first to review this item

See all formats and editions
• Kindle
• $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$3.00 to buy

The world is tired of "peer reviewed science" masquerading as the truth of science, when it is often the case that peer reviewed is false and fake science, even anti-science, as entrenched pork barrel money machines that look more towards "money money money". Or the peer review of magazines and journals that also look more towards "money" as a promotion ladder for unscrupulous professors climbing a promotion ladder at the school they teach. Publish, publish, publish, but seldom truth truth truth.

April 2019 issue-- discusses black holes as pure science fiction fakeries for a world that has a Pauli Exclusion Principle PEP, is a world that cannot simultaneously have a black hole. Physicists just never learned any logic to know that science cannot hold a contradiction. All science laws breakdown the minute you accept contradictions. Either the world has PEP but no black holes, or, the world has both, still a contradiction. Cover picture is HD98800 which is two binary star pairs and looks better as a black hole than does the fake recent black hole photo.

May issue --discusses the unwillingness of scientists and mathematicians to accept true science such as the ellipse is never a conic even when given a High School proof the ellipse is not a conic. And psychology is discussed as to "hate-envy-motivation" of scientists that blocks their minds from accepting the truth of science.

June issue of 2019-- discusses why and what the fake "gravity waves" reports from LIGO; what those reports really mean and measure.

July issue-- as yet to be decided, for the world of fake science is a long list to chose from..

Editor in chief of this magazine journal, AP

File Size: 1755 KB
Print Length: 27 pages
Publication Date: April 28, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07R5Q2199
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-23 14:19:02 UTC
Discussion
LIGO's Gravitational Waves: O1/O2 CATALOG
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 1 view updated 8:50 AM

Sam Wormley propaganda. Never understood Logic and Reasoning. Contradictions are stop barriers in science. Pauli Exclusion Principle prevents black holes from ever occurring, but try telling that to scientist wannabe's.

LIGO propaganda is explained by AP in the June edition of AP's magazine.

Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-23 15:58:09 UTC
Pauli Exclusion Principle is overwhelmed by gravitational collapse of degenerate matter
2 posts by 2 authors
***@gmail.com
9:57 AM (53 minutes ago)
Pauli Exclusion Principle is overwhelmed by gravitational collapse of degenerate matter
AP writes: only degenerates in science cannot handle contradictions, and pander their crazy pet-peeves-- usually for money, or the fact they have no mind to be doing science. Idiots like Sam would be in math class and the teacher says 2+2 = 4, and then Sam says -- it can be overwhelmed and be 6 sometimes. No wonder University of Iowa is going to be in the weeds with real proton = 840MeV not 938, when you have idiocy of "contradictions do not matter"

Sam-- stick to global warming, you are not a physicist
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-23 16:54:30 UTC
By ***@gmail.com 3 posts 2 views updated 11:40 AM
Discussion
Measured Proton Mass is 938.2720813(58) MeV/c^2
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated

AP writes: good that people honor and respect science, even if they are not good in physics. But when you get people who "binge in science yet know almost nothing about science" is where you run into problems. So that Sam thinks Physics is what is in print and voiced, and is an "unchanging static enterprise", even if totally wrong. So that Sam, if born 200 years ago would be saying that fossils are not past life but mimics and that the continents never move, all because that is what the science of that time said it was. And there would be Sam, breathing that junk down upon all students, that fossils are not past life, but mimics and that the Continents were forever static. Just as Sam believes in LIGO, in black holes, in Pauli Exclusion is overwhelmed, believes fusion is almost at breakeven, believes the proton is forever 938.

Sam is what gives science a bad name.
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-24 02:14:49 UTC
Discussion
Consider a black hole with a mass of 4 x 10^20 Kg (3)
By ***@gmail.com 3 posts 4 views updated 8:49 PM

AP writes: at this rate Univ of Iowa will never confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, when still with cave-man physics of black hole phony baloney. Can Sam do the ju-ju totem tap dance?
Michael Moroney
2019-05-24 06:03:25 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Discussion
Consider a black hole with a mass of 4 x 10^20 Kg (3)
It's bad enough that AutisticPlutonium thinks he's the only one allowed to spam
here, he's always spamming his complaints about spammers.

But now he's complaining about when someone posts physics to a physics group?
Hey Al, how dumb and stoopid is that???

So how dumb and stupid is the stalker Archimedes Plutonium?

Uncle Al said it best!

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean rock-hard
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface of Venus
under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid vapor
dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that
it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different sensorium of
stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid so
collapsed upon itself that it is within its own Schwarzschild radius.
Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no intellect
can escape. Singularity stupid. Archie-Poo emits more stupid/second than
our entire galaxy otherwise emits stupid/year. Quasar stupid. Nothing
else in the universe can be this stupid. Archie-Poo is an oozingly
putrescent primordial fragment from the original Big Bang of Stupid, a
pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
the laws of physics that define maximally extrapolated hypergeometric
n-dimensional backgroundless stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo is
Planck stupid, a quantum foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid, a grand
unified theory of stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
apotheosis of stupidity. Archie-poo is stooopid."
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
AP writes: at this rate Univ of Iowa will never confirm real proton is 840M
Archie-Poo, just because you are dumb and stoopid enough to believe that garbage
doesn't mean anyone else is, particularly the uninvolved people at Univ of Iowa.

x-no-archive: yes
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-27 18:05:32 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Autistic
AP writes: Sam Wormley is not autistic, and you kibo Parry Moroney are a worthless creep needing booting out of any science newsgroup as a complete failure-- creep failure

For Sam Wormley only slows down and holds back what is true science with his constant propaganda holding up fake Old Physics-- creep science

Holding back Univ of Iowa in confirming real proton is 840MeV not 938

Discussion
Gravity is a curvature of space-time. (3)
By ***@gmail.com 3 posts 0 views updated 12:59 PM

Discussion
Pauli Exclusion Principle is overwhelmed by gravitational collapse of degenerate matter (14)
By ***@gmail.com 25 posts 34 views updated 12:43 PM
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-28 15:46:27 UTC
Sam Wormley cannot even understand an ellipse is never a conic, when shown the AP proof. A proof that a Iowa High School student can easily do and prove in the Iowa classroom.

So, do you think that the mind of Sam Wormley is useful in science? Absolutely not, for what he is doing is entrenching fakery and misleading our young generation. And holding Iowa universities back from ultimately proving the real proton is 840 MeV not 938.

Wormley is a mind that never wants to fix errors, but keep errors going forever.

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Be the first to review this item

See all formats and editions
• Kindle
• $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$5.00 to buy

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math where they had a ill-defined infinity; they had the fakery of Limit concept; and they had the fakery of a continuum.

The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus basically says the integral is inverse to the derivative and the derivative is inverse to the integral. By inverse is meant that you can go to one given the other and vice versa, such as add is the inverse of subtract, so if we had 10 + 4 = 14 then the inverse is subtract 4 and we have 14-4 = 10 back to 10 where we started from. And the geometry proof involves a rectangle and a right triangle hinged atop a trapezoid. You hinge it one direction you have dy*dx for area of a rectangle for integral area. You hinge it the other direction you have the dy/dx for slope or derivative from the trapezoid formed.

Sad that Old Math was so full of ill-defined concepts and fake concepts that never was a geometry proof of FTC ever possible in Old Math.

Length: 29 pages
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Page Flip: Enabled

File Size: 1224 KB
Print Length: 29 pages
Publication Date: March 14, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PQTNHMY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #293,690 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#18 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#70 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
#471 in Calculus (Books)

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Be the first to review this item

See all formats and editions
• Kindle
• $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$3.00 to buy

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

File Size: 1620 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled

Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-28 15:50:39 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sam Wormley cannot even understand an ellipse is never a conic, when shown the AP proof. A proof that a Iowa High School student can easily do and prove in the Iowa classroom.
So, do you think that the mind of Sam Wormley is useful in science? Absolutely not, for what he is doing is entrenching fakery and misleading our young generation. And holding Iowa universities back from ultimately proving the real proton is 840 MeV not 938.
Wormley is a mind that never wants to fix errors, but keep errors going forever.
Here is Wormley's most recent propaganda to keep error filled science:

Discussion
Book Recomendation: On the Shoulders of Giants (1)
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated 10:41 AM

Discussion
Pauli Exclusion Principle is overwhelmed by gravitational collapse of degenerate matter (27)
By ***@gmail.com 38 posts 45 views updated 10:38 AM
+ 6 others

Discussion
Tycho & Kepler: The Unlikely Partnership That Forever Changed Our Understanding of the Heavens (1)
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated 10:38 AM

Discussion

Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-28 16:02:10 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sam Wormley cannot even understand an ellipse is never a conic, when shown the AP proof. A proof that a Iowa High School student can easily do and prove in the Iowa classroom.
So, do you think that the mind of Sam Wormley is useful in science? Absolutely not, for what he is doing is entrenching fakery and misleading our young generation. And holding Iowa universities back from ultimately proving the real proton is 840 MeV not 938.
Wormley is a mind that never wants to fix errors, but keep errors going forever.
Sorry I seemed to have forgotten to include Sam's recent obnoxious ploy to keep all of Old Science and Old Math no matter how wrong and screwy it is. I just seem to have a distaste of people in science who can never understand that some parts of science are error filled and need to be tossed. And these type of people are just as bad for science as say those who hate science and vociferously shout out against science. So those who entrench error filled science are just as bad as those who actively despise science.

Sam was never a scientist in the first place and can never understand that what is published as science is often just propaganda and not real science.

Book Recomendation: On the Shoulders of Giants (1)
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated 10:41 AM

Discussion
Pauli Exclusion Principle is overwhelmed by gravitational collapse of degenerate matter (27)
By ***@gmail.com 38 posts 45 views updated 10:38 AM
+ 6 others

Discussion
Tycho & Kepler: The Unlikely Partnership That Forever Changed Our Understanding of the Heavens (1)
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated 10:38 AM

Discussion
The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated 10:27 AM

Discussion
Geometric Proof of FTC [slight redaction]
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 1 view updated 10:23 AM

Sam could not even do a Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and does not understand that Cauchy had a Analytic proof that was full of error, not geometric, but then try explaining that to Sam who is feeble in physics, and even more feeble in math.

Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-30 02:36:24 UTC
Discussion
Confirmations of Einstein's Relativity
By ***@gmail.com 2 posts 3 views updated 9:12 PM

In fact, the only thing keeping General Relativity from completely being thrown on the dump heap is silly goofy people like Sam. Their brown-nosing Einstein and his failed physics.

What put humans on the Moon and navigate the solar system is old Newtonian mechanics.

In fact, the recent Mars landings and the Jupiter satellite of Juno , none of them had any General Relativity b.s.

When it comes to Sam Wormley in science, just ask yourself, is he going to tell you an ellipse is a conic section, a cut at a slant into the cone-- yes, for Sam does not have a mind of reasoning, only memorization and he is going to tell you a ellipse is always a conic even if a High School student proves to him it is the oval that is the slant cut. Sam is just a piss poor science teacher for he knows not up from down in science.

As for the gravity waves, phony baloney, since Pauli Exclusion Principle forbids a black hole from ever forming is the topic of June's edition of my magazine. Where I explain away what those LIGO reports are.

Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-04 06:43:23 UTC
Discussion
Pauli Exclusion Principle is overwhelmed by gravitational collapse of degenerate matter (39)
By ***@gmail.com 50 posts 63 views updated Jun 3

AP writes: thank goodness for the sake of Univ of Iowa, an excellent school, which I have visited many times along with Iowa State Univ..

Thank goodness Sam W. has no say in the science taught at both schools for someone to say "gravity overwhelms Pauli Exclusion Principle is out in far far left field, so far as to be utter fringe science
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-04 17:40:45 UTC
Discussion
Thermal analog black hole agrees with Hawking radiation theory (3)
By ***@gmail.com 3 posts 0 views updated 11:56 AM

Discussion
Pauli Exclusion Principle is overwhelmed by gravitational collapse of degenerate matter (43)
By ***@gmail.com 54 posts 65 views updated 11:48 AM

AP writes: only cartoon science seems to flow out of Sam W. In days gone by, Sam would be arguing yellow bile versus black bile to cure the ill
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-05 01:03:16 UTC
Discussion
Pauli Exclusion Principle is overwhelmed by gravitational collapse of degenerate matter (49)
By ***@gmail.com 60 posts 67 views updated 7:59 PM
+ 9 others

Discussion
Thermal analog black hole agrees with Hawking radiation theory (4)
By ***@gmail.com 4 posts 2 views updated 7:17 PM

AP writes: PEP being overwhelmed, this is not science but anti-science, no wonder true proton is 840 MeV can not be confirmed
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-08 00:44:52 UTC
Discussion
New Large Hadron Collider data reveal that exotic quark quintets, discovered in 2016, are composites of quark-antiquark mesons and three-quark baryons.
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated 7:23 PM

AP writes: Sam is so silly in science, he can't even read a proof that ellipse is never a conic. And neither can the batch of low class physicists of Hadron Collider. What is even worse is that these low class physicists still use Boole logic of 10 OR 4 = 14 with 10 AND 4 = 6. When even the drunk village idiot could navigate through 10 AND 4 = 14. And to think these punks of science shovel b.s. of quarks and black holes.

Say Sam Wormley, what color of toe-nails does the fire breathing dragon wear, as per Large Hadron Collider?

Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-09 17:37:53 UTC
Discussion
A Brief History of Quarks (9)
By ***@gmail.com 9 posts 7 views updated 5:27 AM

AP writes: may as well write books

A Brief History of Witches in Physics

A Brief History of Loch Ness Monster in Physics

A Brief History of Ghosts and Hobgoblins in Physics

No wonder Univ Iowa has not yet confirmed real proton is 840MeV not 938, having to navigate through all that trash nonsense of Old Physics-- big bang, black holes, quarks, Standard Model, none of which was physics but more like pornographic graffiti with physics losers making money from selling that trash
Michael Moroney
2019-06-10 14:22:38 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
AP writes: may as well write books
A Brief History of Witches in Physics
A Brief History of Loch Ness Monster in Physics
A Brief History of Ghosts and Hobgoblins in Physics
I think these new books of yours will be more likely to be considered more
truthful than your existing books! Maybe they will even get two star reviews!
Twice as good as your current record!!
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-15 17:38:28 UTC
Discussion
Minkowski diagram (1)
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 1 view updated 12:22 AM

Discussion
Einstein: His Life and Universe (1)
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated 12:10 AM

Discussion
Time Dilation - Note that the vertical axis is ct, not t (1)

AP writes: there is Sam at it again-- science propaganda, but not science, and holding back of confirming Real Proton = 840 MeV