Regeneration of Our Lands: A Producer’s Perspective | Gabe Brown | TEDxGrandForks
Add Reply
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-14 00:19:23 UTC
Regeneration of Our Lands: A Producer’s Perspective | Gabe Brown | TEDxGrandForks

"The United States is in crisis. The health of our soil resource has declined to such a point that it is not only negatively affecting farm and ranch profitability, but it is also having a devastating impact on everything from our water quality to our communities and even to our health. North Dakota rancher Gabe Brown walks us through a common sense solution to this crisis.

"Gabe Brown is one of the pioneers of the current soil health movement that focuses on regenerating our resources. Gabe, along with his wife, Shelly, and son, Paul, own and operate a diversified 5,000-acre farm and ranch near Bismarck, ND. Their operation focuses on farming and ranching in nature’s image.

"The Browns holistically integrate their grazing and no-till cropping systems, which include a wide variety of cash crops, multi-species cover crops along with all natural grass finished beef and lamb. They also raise pastured laying hens, broilers and swine. This diversity and integration has regenerated the natural resources on the ranch without the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides and fungicides."
Sergio
2019-06-14 02:07:30 UTC
http://youtu.be/QfTZ0rnowcc
[...]
no worries, when Gabe dies, the US Gov will acquire 45% of his land due
to the Estate Tax. The family will then have 2,750 acres, not 5,000.
When Shelly dies, the US Gov will get 45% via Estate Tax leaving 1,512
for the kids.

Unless Gabe sets up a "Foundation", like Hillary, Polosie, Schumer, and
Obama this financial structure hides money from the government.