the proton, muon, neutron are Faraday Law, is the monopole, photon, neutrino the Ampere Law??
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-11 19:14:15 UTC
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 12:08:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>
To: Plutonium Atom Universe <plutonium-atom-***@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Progress made on resolving all these photon like particles Re:
the .5MeV photon and the 0 MeV photon Re: 0 type photon and .5MeV type
photon

Re: Progress made on resolving all these photon like particles Re: the .5MeV photon and the 0 MeV photon Re: 0 type photon and .5MeV type photon

Alright let me try this scheme of things to solve the monopole-photon-neutrino problem. In science, it is best you stay with old laws rather than invent some whole new structure.

The Faraday Law completely explains the proton, muon, neutron. The troublemakers are the monopole, photon, neutrino.

The old law of physics is the Ampere law.

Physics hates it when you cease on one of 4 laws and totally ignore the other 3 laws (in Maxwell theory, but in AP-Maxwell we have six laws)

It is important because the 6 Equations to compose all of EM theory, look to be these six, all starting with New Ohm's law V= i*B*L and then differentiating New Ohm's law in all its permutations possible.

1) Magnetic primal unit law Magnetic Field  B = kg /A*s^2
2) V = i*B*L       New Ohm's law, law of electricity
3) V' = (i*B*L)'          Ampere-Maxwell law
4) (V/i*L)'  = B'        Faraday law
5) (V/(B*L))' = i'      the new law of spin
6) (V/(i*B))' = L'      the new law of Coulomb force with EM gravity force

Notice in AP-Maxwell that the Ampere law is a integral type law of straight across multiplication. Notice the Faraday law is a derivative type law of a form of dy/dx.

This leads me to believe that the Monopole-Photon-Neutrino Problem is a integral type problem.

Where we have the electric current represented by magnetic monopoles-- those .5MeV particles, which come to think about it-- are everywhere, in and around atoms and even in empty space. Thus, a vague picture begins to emerge. Think of the below rectangle as a integral of Ampere Law

_e___d_
|      |      |
|f     |g    |
|      |      |c
|      |      |
|___|___|
   a     b

And think of the center line g as the flow of magnetic monopoles of .5MeV each

Think of bcd as a neutrino and think of efa as a photon

The entire rectangle is a integral of Ampere Law, and the monopole electricity creates the magnetism that is neutrino + photon.

Now of course, the above is a ellipse not a rectangle, but it is easier to explain with rectangle.

I think this is going to do it. For I just noticed that there are 6 laws of EM that cover all of EM and hence-- there must be 6 elementary particles that covers all of EM.

AP

Very crude dot picture of 5f6 magnetosphere of 231Pu Atom Totality

A torus shape doing the Faraday Law inside of each and every atom.
                 __
       .-'               `-.
   .'     ::\ ::|:: /:: `.
 /       ::\::|::/::       \      inside the atom is rings of Faraday Law coil and bar magnet
;..........  _ _ ............ ;
|.......... ( ).............|
;             - -             ;
 \         ::/::|::\::        /    neutrons form a atom-skin cover over the torus rings
   `.     ::/ ::|:: \::     .'
      `-   _____   .-'

One of those dots in the magnetosphere is the Milky Way galaxy. And
each dot represents another galaxy. The O is the Cosmic nucleus and
certainly not as dense as what Old Physics thought, and perhaps it is a void altogether
because in New Physics the interior of atoms has the Faraday law going on.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-12 11:24:41 UTC
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 21:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>
To: Plutonium Atom Universe <plutonium-atom-***@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Magnetic monopole as a transverse wave of two components— photon & neutrino

Magnetic monopole as a transverse wave of two components— photon & neutrino

On second thought, the magnetic monopole is a transverse wave with two perpendicular components— one is the photon and the other is the neutrino. In Old Physics we were so used to light being a transverse wave with E and B components. Here we have the magnetic monopole with 2 components.

AP

Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 04:04:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>
To: Plutonium Atom Universe <plutonium-atom-***@googlegroups.com>

Ampere law as parallel plate capacitor Re: Magnetic monopole as a transverse wave of two components— photon & neutrino

Alright, real good progress, excellent in fact, although it feels like centimeters forward when it is kilometers we desire.

Below is where I left off with last night. I have the three big particles nailed solid-- proton, muon, neutron and those three are doing the Faraday Law for the interior of an atom is seeking to give birth to more magnetic monopoles and storing those monopoles in what we call neutrons. That means if we are careful in physics experiments, we should be able to discover neutrons in various masses, anywhere from 1MeV up to and including 945MeV. For the purpose of each and every atom is to grow bigger, and that is done by the muon bar magnet thrusting through the proton coil in Faraday Law and giving birth to electricity (magnetic monopoles, of about .5MeV or less) And the neutrons is where these monopoles are storaged until grown big enough to increase the atomic number of the atom by 1 more.

So, that leaves me with explaining how the newly created, and borne monopole is moved to the neutron capacitor. And in explaining how these freshly borne monopoles are moved from the proton coil to a neutron for storage, I use the Ampere Law. So I move from Faraday Law in creating the magnetic monopole, move to the Ampere Law which is the mechanism to transport the monopole to the neutron and storage the newly minted monopole, unless the atom emits the monopole as radiation.

So here I have the Ampere Law, and the important feature of the Ampere law is capacitance and the electric current with magnetic field around the current.

So I have 3 particles to fit into a Ampere's Law-- the magnetic monopole, the photon and the neutrino.

Now the mental picture that best describes Ampere's Law is two parallel plate metal that is a capacitor. And perhaps this is why the magnetic monopole has a .5MeV for it serves as forming the plates of the neutron capacitor.

Keep in mind the proton is 840 MeV as a coil of Faraday law and the neutron as capacitor as it grows larger from 1 MeV up to 945MeV, that amassing increase in MeV are coils. So, as the neutron grows from parallel plates forming coils, it is the monopole, photon, neutrino involved in this forming of a parallel plates transformed into coil.

Electricity is the magnetic monopole, the mass of the capacitor, and the photon and neutrino are the magnetic structure transporting the monopole and shaping the monopole into parallel plates and then coil.

So I am thinking the Ampere Law is going to reveal the job and task and function of the monopole, photon and neutrino and make the complete picture of the interior of atoms as a growing machine. Converting space into monopoles, and growing the atomic number of each and every atom.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-12 21:37:21 UTC
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 10:20:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>
To: Plutonium Atom Universe <plutonium-atom-***@googlegroups.com>
Subject: review Re: Ampere law as parallel plate capacitor

review Re: Ampere law as parallel plate capacitor

First let me again check on this. Sort of reminds me back to when I was 20 years old and constantly having to manually tune my VW in the 1970s. And nowadays, electronics does all that far better in my Toyota.

Anyway, we in physics duality or complementarity, both mean essentially the same thing-- to exist comes in pairs of two different things.

To exist we need electricity together with magnetism, you can never separate them out, they have to always be together.

Faraday Law is electricity because it is magnetism that creates the electricity.

Ampere Law is magnetism for it is electricity that creates the magnetism.

A electric generator is magnetism in action for it creates electricity.

A battery or electrochemical cell or capacitor, are these three all the same? They all three yield electricity when set-up properly. Completing the circuit for battery and electrochemical cell.

Seems as though the thrusting-permanent-bar-magnet is the only difference between battery, electrochemical cell and capacitor. That appears to be the role of the electrolyte when liquid is provide thrusting bar magnet. But in a dry cell battery not much motion is allowed.

The electrodes of battery and electrochemical cell is viewed as parallel plates of a capacitor.

Can we say the battery, electrochemical cell, and capacitor are all three forms of Ampere Law as a storage of magnetic monopoles. Whereas a electric generator is a Faraday Law where monopoles are moved out.

And we see this in the electric eel, is that it is building up magnetism, that will eventually be discharged as electricity.

So, now, a individual atom interior, has a muon as thrusting bar magnet, has a proton as Faraday coil and produces monopoles of electricity and are storaged in neutrons. That means the neutrons are parallel plate capacitors and so electricity that flows into the neutron is the magnetic monopoles and they must reside in separated parallel plates which the photon is one plate and the neutrino is the other plate.

The neutron is being built from 1 MeV to its final tally of 945MeV when it becomes a proton+ muon.

So the photon and neutrino are the plates and the monopoles reside on these plates.

Tough tough tough, more later,,,,,

AP

Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 12:45:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>
To: Plutonium Atom Universe <plutonium-atom-***@googlegroups.com>
Subject: ampere law Re: the .5MeV photon and the 0 MeV photon Re: 0 type
photon and .5MeV type photon

ampere law Re: the .5MeV photon and the 0 MeV photon Re: 0 type photon and .5MeV type photon

This is really grating on my nerves. So let me start with the three particles of monopole, photon, neutrino. And make that into Faraday Law. Which would be the bar magnet? Which the coil?

So you have a wire with electricity flowing (monopoles flowing) and surrounding the wire is a magnetic field created. In that magnetic field is either the photons or the neutrinos or both.

Let us say the magnetic field is composed of both the photon and neutrino.

When you have a free neutron outside of an atom, it emits a monopole and antineutrino and becomes a hydrogen atom. Is everyone certain it does not emit a photon along with the antineutrino??? Or, is that antineutrino a composite of a photon plus neutrino?

Vexing, very vexing.

Let me try the other way around. Proton coil, muon bar magnet, create a monopole, but the monopole has to go somewhere-- the growing neutron.

Let me try that with monopole, photon, neutrino.

Tough tough tough,,,,,

AP

Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 14:31:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>
To: Plutonium Atom Universe <plutonium-atom-***@googlegroups.com>
Subject: solution for monopole, photon, neutrino-- let Algebra talk Re: the
.5MeV photon and the 0 MeV photon Re: 0 type photon and .5MeV type photon

solution for monopole, photon, neutrino-- let Algebra talk Re: the .5MeV photon and the 0 MeV photon Re: 0 type photon and .5MeV type photon

Alright, it is hard to keep a good man down. All my life I have first reverted to geometry to answer a problem, seldom do I look at algebra for a solution. Here I run into the difficult problem of the three particles of monopole, photon, neutrino, as a Ampere law.

All I needed to do was look at the AP-Maxwell equations!

--- quoting my 8th edition Atom Totality text---
It is important because the 6 Equations to compose all of EM theory, look to be these six, all starting with New Ohm's law V= i*B*L and then differentiating New Ohm's law in all its permutations possible.

1) Magnetic primal unit law Magnetic Field  B = kg /A*s^2
2) V = i*B*L       New Ohm's law, law of electricity
3) V' = (i*B*L)'          Ampere-Maxwell law
4) (V/i*L)'  = B'        Faraday law
5) (V/(B*L))' = i'      the new law of spin
6) (V/(i*B))' = L'      the new law of Coulomb force with EM gravity force

Four are differential equations. Ampere's law looks to be (3), and Faraday's law looks to be (4). The law of electricity and magnetism looks to be all wrapped up into (2) since B and V contain magnetic field and electric-field (voltage), and "i" is electric charge.

Now where do I get Coulomb law as not kAA/d^2 but rather as (kAA+jBB)/d^2 ? Where do I get that? Well, when you differentiate (f/g)' you get  (f/g)' = (f'g - fg')/g^2. So you get a two term numerator. So, it appears that Coulomb law is embedded in (6) and is not a fixed static inverse square law but is a variable law ranging in strength from R to 1/R to 1/R^2 (we know that is a logarithmic function). And, the new AP-Maxwell Equations have a EM gravity and have a spin term.
--- end quoting my 8th edition Atom Totality text ---

The Ampere law of V' = (i*B*L)'  is a integral, and would place the monopole as being i and the photon as either B or L, and the neutrino either B or L. It is a rectangular equation and would have the monopole as a area while the B and L would be perpendicular telling us how many sheets of area there are.

The Faraday law is a derivative (stands to reason since we have a thrusting bar magnet) and is (V/i*L)'  = B' where the B would be the electricity monopole produced, the proton coil would be V and the muon bar magnet would be i*L (not sure if the neutron is part of i*L).

Let Algebra explain the physics when geometry becomes too messy.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-12 23:49:16 UTC
Yes a resolution of sorts. For the monopole and photon and neutrino form a volume, rectangular or ellipsoid. The photon and neutrino are together in a sort of width x depth or major axis minor axis while the monopole is length of box or length of ellipsoid. What I need at this moment is for Harvard's Dr. Hau to set-up a slow-light and for her to get it as slow as possible. Now, have the light in the BEC and turn off the laser source-- if my theory is correct all the light from the laser will instantly vanish, even the slow light inside the BEC. This is an extension of Quantum Entanglement, and proves that photons are closed loops-- so that if something goes wrong at the source-- it goes wrong for all the photons from that source and all the photons from that source, no matter how far away are still connected to the source.

We commonly think that a light source emits photons and once out of the flashlight, that the photon is never again linked to the flashlight. No, that is not the true picture if I am correct, for the true picture is that all the photons from a flashlight are connected to the source and no matter how far away that photo has traveled, the very instant you switch off-- all those photons vanish.

If true-- we need Dr. Hau to verify, means light is a closed loop like area, a sheet or plate as in plates of a capacitor. It also proves that light has two types of distinct speeds-- a linear speed-- which is Dr. Hau's "slow light" and varies from 1 to 3*10^8 m/s and a angular speed which we commonly call the constant speed of light at 3*10^8 m/s.

So this is Ampere's law, a sort of volume of a rectangular box or a ellipsoid and has the mathematical form of A*B*C whilst the Faraday law is a derivative law and has the form of A/(BC) and that makes perfect sense in the idea that magnetism is Ampere is volume of magnetic field, whilst Faraday is producing electricity something flowing something with rate of change.
AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-13 04:46:03 UTC
Alright i am fully satisfied with this picture of the 6 particles that make up all of Physics. There are 6 EM laws that compose all of physics so ther needs be only 6 particles and all the rest of particles are composites of these 6.

They are these:

Proton— Faraday coil
Muon— the true electron of atoms and is a Faraday bar magnet
Neutron— a capacitor and skin of atoms

Magnetic Monopole— voltage of atoms and wire of atoms
Photon— magnetic plate of capacitors, cathode plate
Neutrino— magnetic plate of capacitors, anode plate

Proton and muon are strictly Faraday law and the neutron is classified with proton and muon because the produced monopole has to go somewhere.

I have enough now to start edition 9 of Atom Totality.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-13 05:11:30 UTC
Now recently i commented on the fact that mathematics really has no concept of Prime since the smallest number system is 10 Grid and it has no prime concept. I said if a prime concept exists it must show up somewhere in physics. It does not show up in the chemical elements. And it appears to not show in the elementary particles. For all the particles appear to be composites. All seem to be multiples of smaller particles. Even the magnetic monopole of .5MeV is a multiple of photons or neutrinos.

So physics is in concordance with math and vice versa.

AP
p***@gmail.com
2019-05-13 05:26:26 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Now recently i commented on the fact that mathematics really has no concept of Prime since the smallest number system is 10 Grid and it has no prime concept. I said if a prime concept exists it must show up somewhere in physics. It does not show up in the chemical elements. And it appears to not show in the elementary particles. For all the particles appear to be composites. All seem to be multiples of smaller particles. Even the magnetic monopole of .5MeV is a multiple of photons or neutrinos.
So physics is in concordance with math and vice versa.
AP
keep on talking to yourself
====
Y.P