Paired electron and proton
Alan Folmsbee
2019-06-14 20:55:00 UTC
Proposed idea: There is an equal number of protons and
electrons in the universe

Derived idea: The dark matter effect is equal in magnitude to the
dark energy effect

Each proton is paired with one electron
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-14 21:54:26 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Proposed idea: There is an equal number of protons and
electrons in the universe
Derived idea: The dark matter effect is equal in magnitude to the
dark energy effect
Each proton is paired with one electron
The Universe appears to be charge neutral from the first minute onward.

Dark matter and dark energy have no connection (different phenomena)

Neutral hydrogen and other neutral atoms have attracted an equal number of electrons to balance the charge of the protons.
Mitch Raemsch
2019-06-15 01:01:38 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Proposed idea: There is an equal number of protons and
electrons in the universe
Derived idea: The dark matter effect is equal in magnitude to the
dark energy effect
Each proton is paired with one electron
The Universe appears to be charge neutral from the first minute onward.
Dark matter and dark energy have no connection (different phenomena)
Neutral hydrogen and other neutral atoms have attracted an equal number of electrons to balance the charge of the protons.
Collapse the atom at a Neutron star formation and its protons
combine with its electrons and the two sided particles transform
into one. These three are the only particles belonging in the atom.
God is creating gravity... Neutrinos fly off...

Mitchell Raemsch
john
2019-06-15 16:38:22 UTC
Sam
“Dark matter and dark energy have no connection (different phenomena)

Please explain each and show your work
john
2019-06-15 17:34:35 UTC
Creation of the standing wave -1/2 spin black hole also results in the creation around it of an equal number of +1/2 spin smaller-gauge black holes (protons) which instantaneously generates an equal number of even smaller -1/2 spin black holes (electron clouds) ...etc
Odd Bodkin
2019-06-15 17:47:21 UTC
Post by john
Sam
“Dark matter and dark energy have no connection (different phenomena)

Please explain each and show your work
Because heaven forbid you should exert any effort to even learn what the
terms mean.
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
john
2019-06-15 19:33:33 UTC
Odd
“earn what the
terms”
That was the question.
What exactly do you believe those to be? And why?
Odd Bodkin
2019-06-15 20:41:28 UTC
Post by john
Odd
“earn what the
terms”
That was the question.
What exactly do you believe those to be? And why?
Again, let me ask you a simple question.
Why do you say that dark matter and dark energy are nonsense when you don’t
even know what the terms mean? And then when it’s clear that you don’t know
what the terms mean, why do you ask for an explanation HERE rather than
getting off your ass and looking them up in a book?

Do you need a book suggestion?
john
2019-06-16 00:06:44 UTC
Odd
“Why do you say that dark matter and dark energy are nonsense when you don’t
even know what the terms mean?”
Ur an idiot.
Do you know what that term means?
Mitch Raemsch
2019-06-16 02:23:05 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Proposed idea: There is an equal number of protons and
electrons in the universe
Derived idea: The dark matter effect is equal in magnitude to the
dark energy effect
Dark energy would dissipate expanding the universe slower.
That is not what we see. The hypersphere expanding is
why the universe expands.
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Each proton is paired with one electron
That could be the initial condition.
Look at a Neutron Big Bang...
it would decay into outer proton electrons
forming the first Hydrogen atoms.
God is creating gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch
Edward Prochak
2019-06-16 06:25:33 UTC
On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 4:55:04 PM UTC-4, Alan Folmsbee wrote:
[]
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Derived idea: The dark matter effect is equal in magnitude to the
dark energy effect
Dark Matter seems to be an effect on a Galactic scale,
Holding galaxies and clusters together.

Dark energy seems to be an effect on a cosmic scale,
driving the universe apart.

So definitely not equal in magnitude.
Ed
Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Edward Prochak
Dark Matter seems to be an effect on a Galactic scale,
Holding galaxies and clusters together.
Dark energy seems to be an effect on a cosmic scale,
driving the universe apart.
So definitely not equal in magnitude.
The Milky Way was our "Known Universe", 100 years ago.

Our inability to properly/precisely measure dark energy
doesn't shed much light on reality.

In physics, entropy is how evenly heat/matter are distributed.
Our hot/dense sun evaporates into the cold/sparse vacuum,
losing 4.3 million tons each second.

Our Universe is going from infinitely hot/dense to infinitely cold/sparse.
"God" (nature) programmed us to ride this wave
( i.e. to sustainablely consume residual exergy ), same as the sun.

12.5 billion years ago, quasar J2157-3602 had
the luminosity of 695 trillion suns ( 2.66×10^41 Watts ).

695 trillion suns.

Lambda, the cosmological "constant", is growing.

Compared to the concordance model ( Lambda-CDM ), the Big Rip
now seems more likely, given recent evidence from "the quasar era"
that shows that the (growing) Hubble "Constant" was then LESS (72.5)
than one at the ( cosmologically older ) "Type Ia supernova era" (73.24),
and MORE than the one at the CMBR (67.66), near the start of the Big Bang.

" Is Dark Energy Getting Stronger ? ", by PBS Space Time, Mar 20, 2019:

Edward Prochak
2019-06-24 17:04:07 UTC
Post by Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
Post by Edward Prochak
Dark Matter seems to be an effect on a Galactic scale,
Holding galaxies and clusters together.
Dark energy seems to be an effect on a cosmic scale,
driving the universe apart.
So definitely not equal in magnitude.
The Milky Way was our "Known Universe", 100 years ago.
Our inability to properly/precisely measure dark energy
doesn't shed much light on reality.
Yes, the explanation has not yet been discovered, but knowing there exists
an unknown in our knowledge is the first step in shining that light.
Post by Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
In physics, entropy is how evenly heat/matter are distributed.
Our hot/dense sun evaporates into the cold/sparse vacuum,
losing 4.3 million tons each second.
Entropy is much more nuanced than that, but that is a nice layman's description.
Post by Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
Our Universe is going from infinitely hot/dense to infinitely cold/sparse.
"God" (nature) programmed us to ride this wave
( i.e. to sustainablely consume residual exergy ), same as the sun.
Ah, so you accept the universe as an emulation hypothesis?
Post by Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
12.5 billion years ago, quasar J2157-3602 had
the luminosity of 695 trillion suns ( 2.66×10^41 Watts ).
695 trillion suns.
Lambda, the cosmological "constant", is growing.
evidence?
Post by Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
Compared to the concordance model ( Lambda-CDM ), the Big Rip
now seems more likely, given recent evidence from "the quasar era"
that shows that the (growing) Hubble "Constant" was then LESS (72.5)
than one at the ( cosmologically older ) "Type Ia supernova era" (73.24),
and MORE than the one at the CMBR (67.66), near the start of the Big Bang.
http://youtu.be/tAtVgHvt05M
Thanks I think I already watched that video.
ed
Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Edward Prochak
Post by Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
Our Universe is going from infinitely hot/dense to infinitely cold/sparse.
"God" (nature) programmed us to ride this wave
( i.e. to sustainablely consume residual exergy ), same as the sun.
Ah, so you accept the universe as an emulation hypothesis?
Nature is absolutely everything, from the tiniest to the largest,
seen or unseen; not human, evolution is not a person.
The (growing) Hubble "Constant", especially recent quasar discoveries.
s***@gmail.com
The majority of baryonic matter in the universe is in the form of neutral hydrogen (one proton with one electron.
reber G=emc^2
Its all part of the universe's balancing act.Bert
hanson
2019-06-21 23:18:45 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote that
SwineBert posting shit all day long is all part of SwineBert's
balancing act, which consists of SwineBert's Plagiary and
freeloading.
hanson wrote:
SwineBert, now do something for Science, for the 1st
time, in your sorry Life in which you portrayed yourself
as a loser, ugly & stupid, having an IQ-of-1-point-22.
So, SwineBert ask your Dr. to sign you up for the
Forensic Science program [1], as it will bring you all
of <https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME>
Chose wisely. Be clever but not the Stupid pig, that you are.
reber G=emc^2
If you had only one word for the universe the word I find is Hydrogen.Made of electron and proton and their magnetic fields.Bert
hanson
2019-06-23 03:36:36 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote
"Hawking proved its better to be able to think than move.Bert"
which SwineBert should do by asking his Dr. to sign him up
for < https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME>
But SwineBert is a Coward who elected SHAME over fame
and be true to himself, for Bert to be a Face-Shitter & operating
as <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>, O ya.
More so, SwineBert is very proud of being a prime cause for
Glazier being a promoter for rising Anti-Semitism. It's a given. Bet
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-22 01:23:16 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Proposed idea: There is an equal number of protons and
electrons in the universe
Derived idea: The dark matter effect is equal in magnitude to the
dark energy effect
Each proton is paired with one electron
============================
not right !!

in the Atom
the number of electrons around the nuc
is not the number of protons
copyright
======================
Y.P
=====================
Mitch Raemsch
2019-06-24 20:14:39 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Proposed idea: There is an equal number of protons and
electrons in the universe
NO... there is ionism… protons fundamental quantities define
the chart of element themselves. There are also neutron isotopes...
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Derived idea: The dark matter effect is equal in magnitude to the
dark energy effect
Each proton is paired with one electron
If they are electric and opposite they would attract
quick to combine into a Neutron. Are we seeing that?
God is creating gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch
reber G=emc^2
Mitch your telling us how neutrons are created WOW Nice try Bert
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-24 22:57:27 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Mitch your telling us how neutrons are created WOW Nice try Bert
Neutrons were created in the first second of the Big Bang.
Neutrons are created in the p-p-chain (stars)
Neutrons are created in stellar core collapse
Neutrons are created in cosmic ray showers