A new snake oil wagon, with built in shills. Welcome to earth -matrix related
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 03:27:27 UTC
So lets look that up to see if our hypothesis is correct after all that intel we looked at in the form of UFO reports and old movies and radio shows.

It said my neighbor got a new car.
We are in it.

What was he making?
An ambulance fire first responder lunch wagon.
A new snake oil wagon, this one is like the last one.

I made the analogy of making a paved road on the desert and 1 miles back it has crumbled to dust but the machinery keeps going forward making road.

So like a snake oil salesman goes through the country selling potions.
It takes maybe 10 years for the people to die from it, right now they just feel weird so that's just the medicine working see?
This new radium toothpaste will make your smile as bright as the sun.

So as the wagon moves through the country things are crumbling behind him.
Why?
He is not educated in medicine, he is trying to sell medicine but he is not a doctor.
So then he also sells brushes off his wagon.
And so then he has a big show for the folks step right up and see the new miracle tonic.

Well now a shill is in the audience
I WILL TAKE 10 BOTTLES!
My grandad used this and lived to be 120!

Which is lies and the shill then creeps around and gets back into the wagon as it leaves town.

So who are my neighbors who bought the new car, which has a simulator in it.
I called them and it is Robert and Gupta an East Indian type of woman who is educated and they are well to do and quite polite like upper middle class people. She must be his wife.

So then Donald Trump like person and vice president elect type person.

That is why Donald is there and she is there.

So you can see how well they are getting along at their house.

So he needs a better feedback mechanism. His buddies in engineering are maybe jealous he got a new vehicle they are not giving him proper feedback.
Just like when you buy something and it is garbage and try to call to get customer service and cannot get satisfaction instead you get more sales offers and spamming now they have your number.

Gupta gets a little Chinese dick when she wants Mandingos dick.
In a symbolic manner of speech.

Her husband is a boor she wants a captain of valor.
He wants to go drink with the boys and play cards she wants to go to the opera and wear jewelry and gowns.

They do not appear to be compatible.
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 03:44:11 UTC
So what do we tell them?
Get your wife her own car.
You will never agree.
You are maybe compatible at other times and in other ways, but to personalize a car, it isn't working with you two.
They are trying to use a Zeus model and a Wanda model, but they are not the same as you so there is a problem with them even being able to tailor the disk for you when they don;t have feedback, and they do not know much about who they are trying to customize the car for.

Cars outside of this simulator are flying saucers with simulators in them.

We are in one. A new digital model.
I think it is like made in China and big and metal and shiny but really cheap construction.
So you know it looks like a big shiny new truck but the controls are rudimentary the metal will break when you try to use it like a Chinese bridge if the engineers don't x-ray every beam they get before they install it.
Cheap metal.

So maybe it didn't cost a lot because you are trying to keep up with the Joneses and so you bought one that looks like one in the neighborhood but bought a cheap import not a Mercedes.

So to get one for your wife means having to get two small imports in a upper class neighborhood, not upper middle class.
So that is one of your problems living beyond your means and this time it is your wife and every time it would be your wife according to reports.

We can sympathize with you as seen here...

So that is not Robert and Gupta. Just another couple like Robert and Gupta.
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 04:03:05 UTC
Ok so she couldn't drive a truck to the opera so you lift up the side panel see that's it a food truck that part that sells lunches and there she is.
You put her to work making lunches in the food wagon part.
So whats the problem?

Get your snake oil wagon off our land.

Have you ever heard anyone say that to you before?

https://images.app.goo.gl/BaoYsJZeATYxBYdZ8

https://images.app.goo.gl/4aQgLQYt6XhPZWhP9

https://images.app.goo.gl/rSMhigLSv9s6pGXH9

https://images.app.goo.gl/CFypvtiXdmGUEsv56

https://images.app.goo.gl/SuH9wwvp312RpJf57
We believe you.
Where do we sign. Did your grandad take that and live to be 120?

Traveling salvation show
Neil Diamond

Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 04:38:29 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicine_show

So ok that is them all over.
And the intel told us that.

http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery?main_category_id=49&main_category_name=1890s

Moving forward you see the freak show added...
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=948&main_category_id=60

http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=402&main_category_id=51

http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=982&main_category_id=52

So not only that there are midway pictures...

Sideshow Bob. Aka Sideshow Robert
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=949&main_category_id=60

The freaks themselves
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=950&main_category_id=60

So then Edison was Robert.
What was Edison doing?

Making a snake oil wagon.

""Nickelodeon" was concocted from nickel, the name of the U.S. five-cent coin, and the ancient Greek word odeion, a roofed-over theater, the latter indirectly by way of the Odéon in Paris, emblematic of a very large and luxurious theater, much as Ritz was of a grand hotel. For unknown reasons, in 1949 the lyricist of a popular song "Music! Music! Music!" incorporated the refrain "Put another nickel in, in the nickelodeon…", evidently referring to either a jukebox or a mechanical musical instrument such as a coin-operated player piano or orchestrion. The meaning of the word has been muddied ever since. In fact, when it was current in the early 20th century, it was used only to refer to a small five-cent theater and not to any coin-in-the-slot machine, including amusement arcade motion-picture viewers such as the Kinetoscope and Mutoscope.[improper synthesis?]"

They greatly regret the fact that it is obvious. I am translating there.

Kinetoscope

What they do not want to tell you is what you saw after yu paid your nickel were hula dancers.

So at fairs, it was porn in these machines for a nickel.
A peep show machine.

https://images.app.goo.gl/paCRNpeNezvkKVMZ6

https://images.app.goo.gl/R4jGcqyMZhvBGry37

That's porn of that day.

Anyway that is what this is. And I mean you couldn't get any more obvious than watching Trump and the election.

And now you see his wife trying to recover from his disater.
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 04:46:38 UTC
I lied when I said no one was laughing about my new low rider.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHb4-BplfZI/

We went for tacos yesterday.

But she is surrounded by Mexicans who drive like that as seen here.

Getting respect. From the guys on the right.

Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 05:05:30 UTC
Bob or Robert Dylan is as useful as the guy putting the snake oil into bottles.

As are the rest of the performers and snake charmers.

So Bert says yeah but its our only form of entertainment.
And now he has been swallowed up by the machine is a shill and lives in a box.
Without a body.
Yeah you have to create a need remember, and then you fill that need.
So first they put you in a box, so you have no entertainment then provide the entertainment.
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 05:16:55 UTC
If you are in a box and have no body lets assume you have been had and are now dead.

Or you are a shill trying to fleece us.

""Hey, Rube!" is a slang phrase most commonly used in the United States by circus and traveling carnival workers ("carnies"), with origins in the middle 19th century. It is a rallying call, or a cry for help, used by carnies in a fight with outsiders."

https://stocktipsvalue.pixnet.net/blog/post/19518114-such-as-fleecing-rubes-in-the-midway-%3Cp%3Eone-of-the

So you combined a medicine show wagon, with some military simulation data and stuck that in the new simulator and everyone wants to crucify you.
Essentially. Everyone i know is calling for your balls on a plate, neck in a noose, and worse.
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 05:22:58 UTC
As you see in that flick I need a hero, Robert lost got the shit beat out of him.

Like the election.
So clearly his wife is taking him to the cleaners if no one else will.

Oh he is just trying to make her the first president of the US.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/09/kamala-harris-us-vice-president-woman-of-colour-three-writers

Yeah possibly.

As part of doing everything there is to do first themselves.

Like if you use Time Stretch Earth you will merely need to preempt them if you wanted to be the first black president or first woman president.

So there you go for what its worth.

Figure it out for yourselves.
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 08:07:59 UTC
Well how it appears to work, is you show imagery in ultra high resolution of people well dressed as very high very important figures and give them a voice and mannerism and very short message is what you need.

Now Hanuman and all the monkeys have seen them.
They now begin to try to kiss their ass.
So then like a cargo cult system, they build things in their image elect a president as close as they could find, and now a vice president as close as they could find.

And so then the users up there they see things that please them being done in their likeness and that is how the machine works.
When the users buy the machine their likenesses appear and the machine goes about trying to please them.

Since the monkeys are very predictable and will always do that.

And that's all it is.

Not very special, lots of conspiracy theories lots of people claiming it is a secret project by the military we have never seen a military this incompetent.
They don't really know how to use their computer.
But this is what it does automatically as a kind of TV show for them, designed to please them since their images appeared in the owner spot.

That's what it looks like to me.

Beyond that I have no idea.
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 08:54:06 UTC
Climb out of the basement and see what's there?
Oh c'mon you have been looking at the TV for 200 years without looking at the content ON the TV and you have finally seen the tubes and the valves that make the monkeys go.

Go back now to the South of France to the caves full of art and all that archaeology at the end of the Megafauna where ice sheets had forced all the big game around the equator.

So you have neanderthal living in caves. Hunting large game. Smart cunning and tough as nails.
Below them is homo sapiens sapiens dancing and acting silly for scraps of meat from the neanderthal, and even offering them women or whatever they had rather than starve.
Maybe they picked berries and tried to trade but those were cunning and tricky and sly but couldn't get meat and the neanderthal were storing meet up high in the ice.

But if we just climb out of the workings of the TV for a second we might remember that I fired Harold, so they promoted Gupta.
So you have a male Sandman Robert and you have a female Sandman Gupta but they are like planetary management software.

So The Olympians will follow Robert like they follow Donald but you need to con them well like a medicine show but that is how it works and so TV and now the Internet but mostly the news cons them into following the leader and that would be the straw boss Robert.

So then Gupta is like the Titan answer to their warring ways.
An educated female figure of India.

In India they had Indira Gandhi

Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi (Hindi: [ˈɪndɪɾa ˈɡaːndʱi] (About this soundlisten); née Nehru; 19 November 1917 – 31 October 1984) was an Indian politician and a central figure of the Indian National Congress.[2] She was the first and, to date, only female Prime Minister of India. Indira Gandhi was the daughter of Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime minister of India. She served as prime minister from January 1966 to March 1977 and again from January 1980 until her assassination in October 1984, making her the second longest-serving Indian prime minister after her father.[3]

Well those are all numerological dates there.

So that I suppose is the model for Gupta.

And so the machine runs on software and the software makes the monkeys go.

And the authority figures like Robert and Gupta make them go to work.
lol
Why and for whom is maybe a secret to us here.

So I am an authority figure and so I fired Harold someone had to get fired and he was charged with abuse of power and took the fall took the blame. And then we moved on. Got closure.

On all that Nazi stuff and war and madness and torture and still humans have dark sides left over from his watch.
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 09:32:19 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHfDQi0B4iK/
The Russian people are working on some new face paint art makeup that is looking pretty cool.
Some of it.

And so this is an example the queen of hearts who has a castle and she is merely saying hi to her nanny Jourdan who said hi to her and said she missed her.

That's all that is.
Normal social networking using invisible matrix machines the size of the universe.

But regarding the megafauna there doesn't seem to be too much of it in cave art.

Not as much as you would think. Surely you would notice it roaming around.
And maybe mention it especially if it was driven into your area for the first time.

Bison and deer but not much megafauna.
But then 28 inch tall animals are now classified as megafauna and so wikipedia has a huge list of animals that are all over the world today and are calling them megafauna and your guess is as good as mine why they are so crazy.
But they certainly like science these monkeys.
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 09:50:32 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHdNPIkDsXr/
Just sleep on the snuggle side on Friday and don't worry about it.
Age before beauty is what I will tell Savy and I can say that out loud because surely you are asleep by now.
1:49am here

Somehow it all makes sense.

Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 10:08:12 UTC
I will give you a good example of how cultural feedback systems are broken.

From youtube

"Robert Payne
4 years ago
can't believe there's only 38 lkes
Patti Mareno
3 years ago (edited)
Robert Payne, me neither!!! I live in the states where not many people know about Blue Rodeo. I've shared their music with so many, yet no one seems to get it???????😣😣😣😣😣😣🎼🎹🎶🎵🎹
Rick1234567S
1 second ago
Well you know we are Canadians we don't want to get involved.
We keep to ourselves up here and best be mindin our own business.
I have to go finish the warshin now"

85,824 views 422 likes 13 dislikes.

That's not much feedback.
The rest decided not to vote.
Too much effort?

Don't know how?
Scared they will break something?
Allow cookies they don't want?

Don't give a fuck. That one I think is the right answer.
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 10:09:30 UTC
Further and pursuant to that last post lets play the darn video.

A Canadian band their biggest hit.

Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 10:43:30 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHeSByzAT0z/
Thanks. I was wondering why you didn't call me.
Still am but thanks for the flower.

You look lovely.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHdVBQ1l5h5/
Nice.
That's an interesting last name.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFvcIoSlBbj/
Hot and sexay.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFcz4hdleRg/
Mmmmm Brunnnnnnskiii.
That's what you say with your face in them in Canada.
Cultural thing you know. You have to move your face side to side while you proclaim it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFSLs4BF8K0/
Well look who it is. Small world.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpSsmQFulV/
Silly question.

How about some David Bowie

They pulled in just behind the bridge
He lays her down, he frowns
Gee my life's a funny thing, am I still too young?
He kissed her then and there
She took his ring, took his babies
It took him minutes, took her nowhere
Heaven knows, she'd have taken anything, but

Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 11:06:08 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEce9s-HiJe/
Wap a plenty. Doesn't everyone?

These college girls have a great organized plan. They post provocative pictures then have a private diary where you join their club to see the bits that are hidden and whatever. Then they make a little cash on the side.
Exclusive content.

Very popular in the USA.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53979625
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 11:58:41 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHdNPIkDsXr/
Yeah ok. Sleep on the other side and I will roll over.
What do we do now with Jourdan then?

Its easier to bump Savy and Maisie into their own bed than to bump Jourdan right now after she just moved to our time zone.

We will figure something out.

Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 20:07:05 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHfwBAthFCQ/
Hi sweetheart, you were asleep while I discussed the whole thing all night.

You woke up on the snuggle side wondering what was going awnnnn???

I can't sleep on my right side all night but I do toss and turn.
So Ale asked for the other side figuring Savy could sleep on the snuggle side being diplomatic. I said no Jourdan will sleep there and Savy and Maisie can sleep in their own bed.
Alli was asleep but she woke up on the other side.

So sleep on the snuggle side you won't get in trouble.
I went to bed at 6am and so I have to change my schedule and sleep at 11pm since I assume both you and Alli go to bed at 11pm.
I will tuck the girls in at 10pm in their own bed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHf4ntkjiwY/
Nice to see you are on side.
Maisie saw that.

She is so excited as you can see.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHfzfCll1Ka/

OK, just to clarify how we set an example for other families how to be normal in these oh so troubled times.

You girls still get Monday and Tuesday. So don't freak out or, I won't pick you up on Monday and Tuesday in the low rider for tacos.

So you two sleep in your own bed, Alli gets the cold dark and lonely side, but I sleep facing that way, Jourdan gets the snuggle side and I do roll over often.

There.
Peace, in the valley.

How about some Joan Baez
http://youtu.be/IrVD0bP_ybg
Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 21:58:57 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHgEtEhB-EY/
If I let your mom sleep over with us, will she post lost of pictures all the time?
Ok then.
Don't tell your dad.
see you tonight 9:30 your time.
That's 7:30 pacific my time

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHgK_0IBhIh/
What do I do let them both sleep on the snuggle side and then just snuggle up to her mom I guess.
(sticking tongue out)
Take em for a ride in the low rider?

See you to tonight sweetheart.

Rick1234567S
2020-11-12 22:24:45 UTC
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHgStN2BPtt/
One of my gorgeous daughters.
Alexandra

Quando sono solo sogno all'orizzonte e mancan le parole
Sì lo so che non c'è luce in una stanza quando manca il sole
Se non ci sei tu con me, con me
Su le finestre
Mostra a tutti il mio cuore che hai acceso
Chiudi dentro me la luce che
Hai incontrato per strada
Time to say goodbye
Paesi che non ho mai