Will climate change kill everyone — or just lots and lots of people?
kensi
2019-06-14 03:24:39 UTC
The debate over whether climate change will end life on Earth, explained:

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/6/13/18660548/climate-change-human-civilization-existential-risk
in here." ~Checkmate
%
2019-06-14 03:45:16 UTC
will it matter after they're dead
Checkmate
2019-06-14 05:46:00 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by %
Post by kensi
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/6/13/18660548/climate-change-human-civilization-existential-risk
will it matter after they're dead
Not to them... they'll just go back to being the same way they were before
they were conceived... a bunch of assorted atoms, mixed and scattered in
other things.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
2019-06-14 04:41:03 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
About that planet you discovered...
Checkmate
2019-06-14 05:44:20 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qdv41n$aeg$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/6/13/18660548/climate-change-human-civilization-existential-risk
It'll just kill the stupid hysterical ones.
BTW... any idea what caused the "Mini Ice Age"? Did we do that too?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Just Wondering
2019-06-14 08:12:42 UTC
Post by Checkmate
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/6/13/18660548/climate-change-human-civilization-existential-risk
It'll just kill the stupid hysterical ones.
BTW... any idea what caused the "Mini Ice Age"? Did we do that too?
Altoids and Fresca.