Does any Object Spin 100% True
Add Reply
reber G=emc^2
2019-09-09 21:31:40 UTC
My spin is in theory gives the answer as no and gave me my 'wobble theory',and that gave me my 'space wave theory' My "photons that create heat theory" all fit in .bert
Mitch Raemsch
2019-09-09 21:57:25 UTC
Sameness of rotation is in fast spin in small space...
Slow spin in larger spaces... God creates.

Mitchell Raemsch
reber G=emc^2
2019-09-09 22:03:50 UTC
That is why radio waves can be 2 miles long,and gamma photons tiny bert
Mitch Raemsch
2019-09-09 22:08:53 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Mitch Raemsch
Sameness of rotation is in fast spin in small space...
Slow spin in larger spaces... God creates.
Mitchell Raemsch
That is why radio waves can be 2 miles long,and gamma photons tiny bert
What is the small wave limit? Then what is the large?
Photons are not real. They cannot wave unless they
are the third wave... and that is a No...
God creates.

Mitchell Raemsch
Sylvia Else
2019-09-11 08:41:19 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
My spin is in theory gives the answer as no and gave me my 'wobble theory',and that gave me my 'space wave theory' My "photons that create heat theory" all fit in .bert
What does "spin true" mean?

Sylvia.
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Does any Object Spin 100% True ?
My "spin is in" theory gives the answer as "no".
What does "spin true" mean ?
All we really know is that he's a pool shark ( 8 ball )
and that this theory of his is worth 28 Nobel prizes.

Einstein thought of his Nobel Prize as little more than
a way to pay off his ex-wife, so she didn't hang around.
reber G=emc^2
84 years of thinking "What all is" Let it be a wave or particle I must know its source.bert
Sergio
2019-09-11 13:59:32 UTC
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by reber G=emc^2
My spin is in theory gives the answer as no and gave me my 'wobble
theory',and that gave me my 'space wave theory' My "photons that
create heat theory" all fit in .bert
What does "spin true" mean?
Sylvia.
no wobble of axis,
no precession(?)

Berts "wobble Theory" is way up there, and his "Heavy Air" theory is
spot on.
benj
You forgot "spin is in" theory. Nobel level stuff! That is a given.
Mitch Raemsch
2019-09-12 18:00:17 UTC
Post by benj
Post by Sergio
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by reber G=emc^2
My spin is in theory gives the answer as no and gave me my 'wobble
theory',and that gave me my 'space wave theory' My "photons that
create heat theory" all fit in .bert
What does "spin true" mean?
Sylvia.
no wobble of axis,
no precession(?)
Berts "wobble Theory" is way up there, and his "Heavy Air" theory is
spot on.
You forgot "spin is in" theory. Nobel level stuff! That is a given.
Roy masters dreams... that is a given...
God creates gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch
reber G=emc^2
2019-09-11 17:02:17 UTC
No wobble Axis right through. A gyro proves my wobble theory.My mother knew what a gyro present could do for me.I just pulled its string for you.bert
Sylvia Else
Well, that's explanatory, not.
reber G=emc^2
2019-09-12 17:05:53 UTC
When we can see no wobble the gyro is spinning very fast.When it slows down(almost to stop) its wobble is a big wobble.This is how photons go from gamma (fast spin) to radio (slow spinnning) Thus I am waiting for my Nobel.My knowing and showing how particle spin creates it wave,and how waves of different lengths are created by the speed of their spin.I will do a post on how particles get their energy of spin soon . My mind is still filling in the blanks so that it is reality of common sense.bert
hanson
2019-09-16 02:44:50 UTC
SwineBert "reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> the Hatemonger wrote:
Nixon,Bush,Trump The 3 bad presidents Annenberg,Kissenger,Scott, the 3 bad
guys behind the them. GOPers only want to steal big $$$$.This is 100%
proven.GOP under Annenberg control the press.The banks.Scott stole 1.7
billion from medicare when I lived in Florida it made the news for a
day.Today it would never be in print.The Godfather would see to it. What I
am posting here I would be dead meat if it was in NYT.Bradlee of Washington
post said this."If Nixon was alive today he would be made a hero". He would
say that Watergate was where commies did their unAmerican actions. Today
honest people can not run for office. TOday Mafia can not be taken to
justice.Today the word Mafia can not be in print or said on TV. Name me a
man that FBI went after that was part of Mafia. No more Godfather movies.No
more congress hearings. So Sad So True" Bert.. which
is what SwineBert Glazier, the deranged Jew-pig, said but he left
out that none of the people SwineBert badmouthed above, ended
up like SwineBert did, who is a homeless bum & a vagrant that
lives alone in a cockroach- & ant-infested Van with a special bucket
that SwineBert shits into AND talks to the voices of this *Treb*.
*Treb* is short for _*The reeking excrement bucket*_ with which
"I have profound discussions with Treb. It's a kicker. O ya". Bert.
"I-park-and-bark-and-fart-in-the-dark." Bert . "It'sa kicker". Bert.
"I'm of low-wit-and-a-stupid-shit". Bert "O ya. It's a given", since
the "reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> Dossier it says:
"Well I predict this qwith my "Heavy Air Therory' which is 16 years
old like all <http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions>
made by <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>
where <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> is very
different, since SwineBert wants to shit into other posters
mouth and say "open wide"... & have them murdered, so
that O'shitBert can piss onto their graves, which proves that
the Hate-monger Bert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his
mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):
(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-Shitter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ***@gmail.com,
& Saul Levy <***@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <***@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" ***@gmail.com:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser."
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng
(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat shit and your shitty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert
(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert
(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest <***@att.net> "your nose is
in a shit bucket all the time. Eat shit and you fit" -- Bert
"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert
______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________
_____ "Why-WAS-I-not-loved-by-all?". Bert. ________

_______"Now I am all alone in my van". Bert _________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
________ I've-never-been-so-depressed. Bert _________

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",
Mitch Raemsch
2019-09-16 18:08:15 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
My spin is in theory gives the answer as no and gave me my 'wobble theory',and that gave me my 'space wave theory' My "photons that create heat theory" all fit in .bert
You are the spinner Roy.
But it is not the truth...
God creates.

Mitchell Raemsch