You are not too old to contribute a verse
Add Reply
s***@gmail.com
2019-05-24 13:52:20 UTC
You are not too old to contribute a verse

What will your verse be?

Make a contribution to science education. Physics education. Educating yourself. The resources are all around you, in libraries, on cell phones... it is just a matter of having the curiosity to learn.
benj
2019-05-24 14:11:25 UTC
http://youtu.be/Ep2_0WHogRQ
Make a contribution to science education. Physics education. Educating yourself. The resources are all around you, in libraries, on cell phones... it is just a matter of having the curiosity to learn.
Your verse will be criminal propaganda designed to steal money from the
productive and distribute it to the non-productive. To sell ineffective
bullshit like windmills as solutions to problems where the very dreamed
of solutions will destroy the civilization that contains all the verses.

Sam, you are still an asshat.
j***@specsol.spam.sux.com
2019-05-24 15:37:48 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
You are not too old to contribute a verse
What will your verse be?
http://youtu.be/Ep2_0WHogRQ
An iPad commercial, ass hat?

Here's a verse for you:

Roses are red
violets are blue
Wormley's a spammer
and an ass hat too
Jim Pennino
Double-A
2019-05-24 21:09:23 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
You are not too old to contribute a verse
What will your verse be?
http://youtu.be/Ep2_0WHogRQ
Make a contribution to science education. Physics education. Educating yourself. The resources are all around you, in libraries, on cell phones... it is just a matter of having the curiosity to learn.
The more I learned, the more I realized how little anybody knows!

Double-A
s***@gmail.com
2019-05-24 21:32:30 UTC
Keep learning, my friend.
benj
2019-05-24 22:04:30 UTC
Listen to the Asshat. You need to keep learning for both YOU and him.
Sergeio
2019-05-25 03:01:09 UTC
Post by benj
Post by Double-A
The more I learned, the more I realized how little anybody knows!
Double-A
   Keep learning, my friend.
Listen to the Asshat. You need to keep learning for both YOU and him.
*Dems are unlearning*, AOC wants to stop all airplanes, and make
everyone ride trains.

so instead of 4 hrs from NYC to LA, it will be 48 hrs.

and 100 times the pollution.

California spends 77 billion for 119 miles of high speed rail ?

so for USA we can replace all airline paths, of say 1,000,000 will cost
$$$ 647,058,000,000,000 and like california, it would not get done.

so a guy traveling to Europe would have to take a USA train to an
airport in Canada first.

*Dems are obsessed with self importance*
p***@gmail.com
2019-05-25 11:20:35 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
You are not too old to contribute a verse
What will your verse be?
http://youtu.be/Ep2_0WHogRQ
Make a contribution to science education. Physics education. Educating yourself. The resources are all around you, in libraries, on cell phones... it is just a matter of having the curiosity to learn.
my advice is
not to rake any paradigm as is
there might be surprises !

Y.P