If you need to lose all of your money, and your sanity...
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
If you need to lose all of your money, and your sanity,
just get near a woman ( or a thieving junkie ).

I spent nothing on health care, last 30 years;
before then, my wife spent plenty.
Melzzzzz
2018-09-11 17:52:20 UTC
Post by J***@.
If you need to lose all of your money, and your sanity,
just get near a woman ( or a thieving junkie ).
I spent nothing on health care, last 30 years;
before then, my wife spent plenty.
I love women. Couldn't live without them ;)
Chris Ahlstrom
2018-09-11 19:46:45 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by J***@.
If you need to lose all of your money, and your sanity,
just get near a woman ( or a thieving junkie ).
I spent nothing on health care, last 30 years;
before then, my wife spent plenty.
I love women. Couldn't live without them ;)
As Flounder said on "Animal House"... "Women! Can't live with 'em!
Can't live without 'em!" :-D
--
Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
-- J.R.R. Tolkien
SilverSlimer
2018-09-11 19:03:28 UTC
Post by J***@.
If you need to lose all of your money, and your sanity,
just get near a woman ( or a thieving junkie ).
Finish your thought. Generally, if & THEN.
Post by J***@.
I spent nothing on health care, last 30 years;
before then, my wife spent plenty.
The world is still shocked that a woman once committed to spending
significant amounts of time with you, Jeff.
--
SilverSlimer
FSF Contributor / EFF Member / Free speech advocate
Absolute centrist, proud Catholic
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
If you'd like to lose all of your money, and your sanity...
just get near a woman ( or a thieving junkie ).
Finish your thought. Generally, if & THEN.
Not always.
Where I live, Seattle, the English (above) is correct.
Nadegda
2018-09-11 19:24:41 UTC
Post by J***@.
If you need to lose all of your money, and your sanity,
just get near a woman ( or a thieving junkie ).
Who's surprised that the little creep Relf is a misogynist?

Not me!
Post by J***@.
I spent nothing on health care, last 30 years;
before then, my wife spent plenty.
Tee hee, relf's pretending he used to have a wife. Even he doesn't think
it a believable lie to claim he still has one though!
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Nadegda
If you'd like to lose all of your money, and your sanity...
just get near a woman ( or a thieving junkie ).
Who's surprised that the little creep Relf is a misogynist?
Not me!
OK, let me put it this way:

I can't help women and thieving junkies;
their HealthCare costs are too high.

I spent nothing on HealthCare, last 30 years;
before then, my (ex)wife spent plenty.
SilverSlimer
2018-09-11 21:41:04 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
If you need to lose all of your money, and your sanity,
just get near a woman ( or a thieving junkie ).
Who's surprised that the little creep Relf is a misogynist?
Not me!
Ummm... not only do I believe that Jeff is not a ladies man, I believe
that he's _not_ a misogynist. What he says about women is not entirely
incorrect from my experience. The majority of them are not wholesome,
moral individuals with conservative spending habits. The EXCEPTION is
decent, loving and wholesome.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
I spent nothing on health care, last 30 years;
before then, my wife spent plenty.
Tee hee, relf's pretending he used to have a wife. Even he doesn't think
it a believable lie to claim he still has one though!
Relf probably had a good career and a lot of money at some point in his
life. That, alone, would have been a reason for women to take note of
him. Once the money dried up, the woman left and it's not a story that
most men should be unfamiliar with in dealing with the "fairer" sex.

It is _very_ wrong to believe that all women are friendly, supportive and
family-oriented individuals. In reality, today's women _rarely_ have all
three of those values and if you find one, you should latch on as quickly
as possible. Today's women are mostly very rotten people.

It's not their fault though: feminism, a leftist media and a movie
industry which glorifies divorce and the single life have done much to
destroy their values.
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by SilverSlimer
Once the money dried up, the woman left
My ex divorced me to marry her lover, as good Mormons do;
money was never an issue.

She told she was dumping me because I was too atheist for her;
I think she simply wanted more kids, and I didn't.

I wasn't feeding her pride well enough.
%
the grass is always greener
SilverSlimer
2018-09-12 00:38:17 UTC
Post by SilverSlimer
Once the money dried up, the woman left
My ex divorced me to marry her lover, as good Mormons do; money was
never an issue.
She told she was dumping me because I was too atheist for her;
I think she simply wanted more kids, and I didn't.
I wasn't feeding her pride well enough.
Mormons... bunch of sickos. About as Christian as a squirrel.
Nadegda
2018-09-12 06:43:31 UTC
Post by SilverSlimer
Post by SilverSlimer
Once the money dried up, the woman left
My ex divorced me to marry her lover, as good Mormons do; money was
never an issue.
She told she was dumping me because I was too atheist for her;
I think she simply wanted more kids, and I didn't.
I wasn't feeding her pride well enough.
Mormons... bunch of sickos. About as Christian as a squirrel.
And now comes religious bigotry!

Tell me, Slimeball, is there any variety of bigotry you *don't* exhibit?
Maybe homophobia or transphobia? Something else?

benj
2018-09-12 02:51:06 UTC
Post by J***@.
Post by SilverSlimer
Once the money dried up, the woman left
My ex divorced me to marry her lover, as good Mormons do;
money was never an issue.
She told she was dumping me because I was too atheist for her;
I think she simply wanted more kids, and I didn't.
I wasn't feeding her pride well enough.
She dumped you Rolf because anyone can see you are a major loser. Live
with it.
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by benj
She dumped you Rolf because anyone can see you are
a major loser. Live with it.
If I were playing by _ your rules, maybe so,
but I'm not -- you're nothing to me.
Nadegda
2018-09-12 06:42:08 UTC
Post by SilverSlimer
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
If you need to lose all of your money, and your sanity,
just get near a woman ( or a thieving junkie ).
Who's surprised that the little creep Relf is a misogynist?
Not me!
Ummm... not only do I believe that Jeff is not a ladies man, I believe
that he's _not_ a misogynist. What he says about women is not entirely
incorrect from my experience. The majority of them are not wholesome,
moral individuals with conservative spending habits. The EXCEPTION is
decent, loving and wholesome.
... says another misogynist, one who has won a number of kook awards for
bigotry at that.
Post by SilverSlimer
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
I spent nothing on health care, last 30 years;
before then, my wife spent plenty.
Tee hee, relf's pretending he used to have a wife. Even he doesn't
think it a believable lie to claim he still has one though!
Relf probably had a good career and a lot of money at some point in his
life.
Eee hee hee! You would make a good comedian if you'd just drop the racist
and sexist parts of your routine.
Post by SilverSlimer
It is _very_ wrong to believe that all women are friendly, supportive
and family-oriented individuals. In reality, today's women _rarely_ have
all three of those values and if you find one, you should latch on as
quickly as possible. Today's women are mostly very rotten people.
Not barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen = "very rotten", in the slimy
misogynist's view.
Post by SilverSlimer
It's not their fault though: feminism, a leftist media and a movie
in<SMACKAKOOK!>
OK, that's enough misogyny out of you for one day.

Snit
2018-09-12 13:53:35 UTC
Post by SilverSlimer
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
If you need to lose all of your money, and your sanity,
just get near a woman ( or a thieving junkie ).
Who's surprised that the little creep Relf is a misogynist?
Not me!
Ummm... not only do I believe that Jeff is not a ladies man, I believe
that he's _not_ a misogynist. What he says about women is not entirely
incorrect from my experience. The majority of them are not wholesome,
moral individuals with conservative spending habits. The EXCEPTION is
decent, loving and wholesome.
Wow... and you wonder why you are deemed a misogynist. Good grief.
Post by SilverSlimer
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
I spent nothing on health care, last 30 years;
before then, my wife spent plenty.
Tee hee, relf's pretending he used to have a wife. Even he doesn't think
it a believable lie to claim he still has one though!
Relf probably had a good career and a lot of money at some point in his
life. That, alone, would have been a reason for women to take note of
him. Once the money dried up, the woman left and it's not a story that
most men should be unfamiliar with in dealing with the "fairer" sex.
It is _very_ wrong to believe that all women are friendly, supportive and
family-oriented individuals. In reality, today's women _rarely_ have all
three of those values and if you find one, you should latch on as quickly
as possible. Today's women are mostly very rotten people.
How about this: women are people. Period.
Post by SilverSlimer
It's not their fault though: feminism, a leftist media and a movie
industry which glorifies divorce and the single life have done much to
destroy their values.
You saying this as you show you have no values is ironic.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
part of my priories have been to make her happy now with what she enjoys,
which is travel. That has meant working a bit longer than I'd
originally planned in order to have the resources, but its a
fair trade as I enjoy it too, as I get to make waterfall photos
Huntzinger.COM/photo/2018/Iceland/7Y8A5218-Deittifoss-r1.jpg
For better or worse:

Women's "need" for EverMoreExpensive things has no limit.

I'm glad it has worked out well for you and yours, Hugh.
you need $2M in the bank.
Yeah, probably, and what percentage of the population will get
there? 5%? 10%? Everyone else gets to live in fear and
uncertainty. What a country.
I'd put it at 5%, tops.
I'm very happy with my life, and my income is _ extremely low.

Like thieving junkies, women "need" more than they can afford;
if they weren't in your life, the "fear and uncertainty" would go away.
benj
2018-09-11 22:08:32 UTC
Post by J***@.
part of my priories have been to make her happy now with what she enjoys,
which is travel. That has meant working a bit longer than I'd
originally planned in order to have the resources, but its a
fair trade as I enjoy it too, as I get to make waterfall photos
Huntzinger.COM/photo/2018/Iceland/7Y8A5218-Deittifoss-r1.jpg
Women's "need" for EverMoreExpensive things has no limit.
I'm glad it has worked out well for you and yours, Hugh.
you need $2M in the bank.
Yeah, probably, and what percentage of the population will get
there? 5%? 10%? Everyone else gets to live in fear and
uncertainty. What a country.
I'd put it at 5%, tops.
I'm very happy with my life, and my income is _ extremely low.
Like thieving junkies, women "need" more than they can afford;
if they weren't in your life, the "fear and uncertainty" would go away.
Methinks Rolf was scared by a "feminist" back when he was a hot teen on
the make and has been in mom's basement with his computer ever since.
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by benj
Methinks Rolf was scared by a "feminist" back when he was a hot teen on
the make and has been in mom's basement with his computer ever since.
My mom is a thousand times worse than any woman I've ever met;
no way in hell would I live with her.

I manage a 32 unit rooming house and I program for ABA.COM .
benj
2018-09-12 02:53:52 UTC
Post by J***@.
Post by benj
Methinks Rolf was scared by a "feminist" back when he was a hot teen on
the make and has been in mom's basement with his computer ever since.
My mom is a thousand times worse than any woman I've ever met;
no way in hell would I live with her.
I manage a 32 unit rooming house and I program for ABA.COM .
Moms are often bad news. A woman (redhead) I once went with used to say
that the brain comes right out with the placenta. Once I figured out
that my mom was pretty much to be ignored it changed my life for the
better forever.