AP revised Linnaeus Classification of Biology-- using concept-- First life was a physics capacitor
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-29 19:05:17 UTC
Alright, I wish I had a new science theory every month for the rest of my life. But that is far too wishful, and what is more-- impractical, because a science theory has to be extensively mulled over for years to be any good. And, impractical, because if you ever have a truthful science theory-- it demands so much of your time that, you just could not be dilly dallying with other theories.

Well, week or two ago, I had problems with my cats-- deworming them. For one left a pile of roundworms at my doorstep. And, the telltale sign an animal has worms-- no luster, no shine on coat. So, I went through a stage of deworming my 12 wild cats, placing dewormer in their food, one for roundworms one for tapeworms. I wish there was just one application for all worms. Anyway, now my wildcats are starting to show shine and luster in their fur coats. And, with this latest experience I am beginning to revise my idea that the Calci virus had killed so many of my wild cats in the past, revise to notion to the idea that calcivirus in Conjunction with worms killed my cats.

But, perhaps the greatest idea coming from my wildcats is the idea that WORMS form the first Kingdom of Life. Linnaeus started his classification with Plants and Animals and Minerals. Not many scientists like to broadcast that Linnaeus had three kingdoms, one of them Minerals with classes of Petrae, Minerae, Fossilia, Vitamentra.

What I am doing is looking at the first life on Earth or any planet as being a Capacitor of Physics, and what geometry structure does a Capacitor have? --- A tube with rolled up sheets of a conductor separated by a dielectric (nonconductor). And asking myself-- what in biology is most fitting of that description? And the answer immediately comes to being-- Worms.

Now I have a reverence for all forms of life, but that does not stop me from having "disgust" over some of those forms-- mosquitoes, flies, ticks, and worms-- parasitic worms. I often return earthworms to the soil that find their way into my garage floor. But parasitic worms are one of the most disgusting creatures I know of.

So I think the accurate Classification of Life is that of Worms, Microbes, Plants, Animals. Some would say worms are animals, but I would argue that worms came first and some evolved into animals, some evolved into plants.

Now what about microbes? Well, some worms are so small they are microbes. But those microbes like virus, bacteria etc, I would give them their own KIngdom, and thus have Worms, Microbes, Plants, Animals. This takes on a Physics type of classification where Proton, Muon creates a Magnetic Monopoles that forms Neutrons.

And, ultimately, Physics mirror images Biology and the reverse. So if Physics has 5 essential different objects, proton, muon, monopole, neutron, neutrino, then, biology has to have at least 5 different Kingdoms-- worms, microbes, plants, animals, and Linnaeus resuscitated minerals. The minerals would be what the neutrinos are for physics-- subatomic wires.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-29 23:33:43 UTC
So, I am utterly confident first life was a Capacitor of physics. Utterly confident that that is true. So, what is the basic fact of being a Capacitor? And that is, not eating, not motion, not photosynthesis, but rather geometry. That you have a shape of a layer of conductor, 2 conductors, separated by a layer of a nonconductor (dielectric). And, what organism in all of biology is closest to the geometry of a capacitor? The answer for me is -- Worms.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-31 01:15:42 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
So, I am utterly confident first life was a Capacitor of physics. Utterly confident that that is true. So, what is the basic fact of being a Capacitor? And that is, not eating, not motion, not photosynthesis, but rather geometry. That you have a shape of a layer of conductor, 2 conductors, separated by a layer of a nonconductor (dielectric). And, what organism in all of biology is closest to the geometry of a capacitor? The answer for me is -- Worms.
AP
Alright, let us try this out for size, or better yet-- quality.

Atoms give birth to new atoms via the proton and muon doing a Faraday Law dance so that the thrusting bar magnet of the muon through the 8 coils of the proton yielding a magnetic monopole current, and with the help of neutrino-wires, send the newly created monopole into a neutron-sack or enclosure-- a capacitor, for the role of the neutron is store monopoles. Now when the neutron gets to about 945MeV, it is ready to give birth to a new proton with muon thruster. Making a newly created Hydrogen Atom or, making the existing atom a higher atomic number, like nitrogen going to become oxygen. That is birth and creation for atoms. But life is not far different. In life, for humans, we know the egg gets fertilized by sperm and starts a process of feeding and growing by subdividing. And at a certain level of growth of the baby, it is delivered.

Now, can we make parallels, between life creation, and between new atom creation? Well in Atoms we need proton, muon for Faraday Law. We need then a electric wire as neutrino that is connected to the neutron sack. And the proton and muon create a magnetic monopole-- a charged photon.

Now, why would Life need 5 Kingdoms-- Plants, Animals, Microbes, Worm, Mineral

Well, because Physics needs 5 separate and different and independent items-- Proton, Muon, Monopole, Neutron, Neutrino.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-09 00:07:20 UTC
Alright, today is sunday and watching NATURE over again on butterflies. It is on at this very moment as i write.

Why watch it again? Because the genetic coding of Metamorphosis has to be one of the most exquisite changes in science.

Is it a change of one capacitor replaced by a new capacitor.

Perhaps we can directly link the Maxwell Equations with biology genetics.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-09 03:17:21 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Alright, today is sunday and watching NATURE over again on butterflies. It is on at this very moment as i write.
Why watch it again? Because the genetic coding of Metamorphosis has to be one of the most exquisite changes in science.
Is it a change of one capacitor replaced by a new capacitor.
Perhaps we can directly link the Maxwell Equations with biology genetics.
Yes, I watched this program tonight, for a second look at it this week. The idea that crossed my mind first time around was, since life is a capacitor of physics, how hard and difficult is it to alter the shape of a capacitor to make a new totally different capacitor. From a caterpillar shape to a chrysalis to a butterfly, several shape changes, all within the scope of changing a capacitor into various new shapes of capacitor.

Program said the butterfly evolved from moth, with a issue of bats. So have to see what shape changes a moth goes through.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-17 16:51:27 UTC
[...]
Alright, this theory will be ongoing for the foreseeable future, since it packs so much good information. The ideas are-- first life is a capacitor. And the shape of a capacitor is a worm like shape.

Now, suppose you have carbon graphite mineral in a pencil like shape in geology-- purely just nonliving carbon, but, its shape allows it to form a capacitor of that carbon pencil. If we were to come upon such a mineral we would of course say it is mineral and not alive. But then over say 100 million years laying out there in the planet Earth surface with being charged and recharged during 100 million years, that carbon graphite pencil in a mineral ore has motion when charged and can wiggle along being charged by electricity such as lightning grounded to surface or by contact to nearby electrical Earth currents from its magnetic north and south poles.

What I am getting at, is the geometry shape and form of a capacitor resembles at best, the geometry and shape and form of Worms.

Now bacteria as capacitors may have been Earth's first life form, for many of the bacteria are rod shaped, just like a worm.

Now, can anyone think of a plant or animal species that is free of worms? Implying that every living species evolved with its set of worms that infestate that species, so they co-evolved-- meaning-- worms were here before that plant or animal species was here.

Now, can rod like bacteria evolve into a worm creature? If so, then that is likely what the first Animal and Plant species came from. So the chain of evolution looks like this -- all based on Capacitors.

Microscopic minerals--> bacteria capacitors --> worm capacitors --> worms as first plant and as first animals

The shape of worms comes closest to the shape of Capacitors of physics.

Recently on NATURE, PBS was shown a program on butterfly metamorphosis of worm stages into winged butterfly. The first evolution of "flying" was insects, not just because of weight, but also because of turning a worm geometry into wings. And recently a repeat of Moose suffering declines in population some of which is worm parasites from deer.

This spur in theory also comes from my having to treat my cats by deworming them. If your pet cat has no glossy shine in its fur, well, likely it has worms, even indoor cats get worms from fleas.

So, in the Linnaeus Classification system of life, we need a worm kingdom from which the plant and animal kingdom came from. We need more presence of worm creatures in that classification.

AP