How Much Gold for the Earth
Add Reply
reber G=emc^2
2019-09-10 21:55:48 UTC
Aliens want to know.bert
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-10 22:09:33 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Aliens want to know.bert
About 1,555,210 kilograms on the surface... probable a lot more further down.
reber G=emc^2
2019-09-10 22:30:44 UTC
Aliens want to buy the Earth rather than kill for it.They are using me as their spokesman. Gold to them is just heavy and of no use to them. Also they come with great knowledge. They are not man like.They know their structure will scare us that we will use every way to blow them apart.They traveled 1500 LYs and in peace. bert
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-10 23:01:53 UTC
I'll bet they are smart and look like giant microbes. I'll betcha
reber G=emc^2
Good safe bet.Reality is all life in the universe came out of microbes.bert
Sergio
2019-09-11 03:21:31 UTC
you have great insight on those guys
benj
2019-09-11 02:17:45 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Aliens want to know.bert
I want to know too, Bert. How much do we have to pay them to give that
shithole Kalifornia you live in the Sodom and Gomorrah treatment?
We'd all like to see you as a pillar of salt. (Actual translation is
"pillar of vapor")
Sergio
2019-09-11 03:24:51 UTC
Post by benj
Post by reber G=emc^2
Aliens want to know.bert
I want to know too, Bert. How much do we have to pay them to give that
shithole Kalifornia you live in the Sodom and Gomorrah treatment?
We'd all like to see you as a pillar of salt. (Actual translation is
"pillar of vapor")
Kalifornia is getting better, they have passed a new tax on tax
collectors, and a new 10% tax on all taxes. They are not repairing the
roads anymore because they will be car free by 2023, everybody gets a
new bicycle.
%
is it a norco
reber G=emc^2
benji you know vapor since you are full of steaming shit.Close your mouth and give us all a breathing spell.bert
benj
2019-09-12 00:28:48 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by benj
Post by reber G=emc^2
Aliens want to know.bert
I want to know too, Bert. How much do we have to pay them to give that
shithole Kalifornia you live in the Sodom and Gomorrah treatment?
We'd all like to see you as a pillar of salt. (Actual translation is
"pillar of vapor")
benji you know vapor since you are full of steaming shit.Close your mouth and give us all a breathing spell.bert
Swinebert, are you threatening me with face-shitting again?

I'm going to tell Hansen and THEN you will be sorry!