Dr. N. Bonev, Dr. E. Dzakov, Dr. Datsev,Technical Univ of Sofia, Dr. Yanka Nikolova// Is the reason you have not confirmed the true proton is 840MeV, true electron=muon= 105MeV and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, because time spent on Valev?
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-03-09 20:14:43 UTC
Dr. N. Bonev, Dr. E. Dzakov, Dr. Datsev,Technical Univ of Sofia, Dr. Yanka Nikolova// Is the reason you have not confirmed the true proton is 840MeV, true electron=muon= 105MeV and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, because time spent on Valev?
Richard Feynman: "The twin paradox. To continue our discussion

Paradigm Shift: Variable Speed of Light, Invariable Wavelength (2)
By Pentcho Valev 6 posts 25 views updated 1:44 AM

AP writes: grade for Valev in physics and math F, grade for Feynman (even with mistakes) is A.

Subject: Feynman Teaches Einstein's Hoax
From: Pentcho Valev <***@yahoo.com>

Pentcho Valev suggests ///////// physicists////////////// too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow for Chemistry covalent bonding. And this causes the proton and muon of Atoms to do Faraday Law and produce monopoles, and the power of the Sun and stars is not fusion, no, but is monopole emission by its hydrogen and helium atoms.

..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I'm Pentcho Valev who hates Jew physics and who thinks that every day taking a shit in the toilet is what the Internet sci.math and sci.physics is a daily shit of my hatred. I am too stupid to ever think or realize the real proton is 840MeV and real electron is 105MeV and the little particle of .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole. No, I am Valev, too stupid to understand that and why I post daily hatred.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

And, even though you-- professors of physics/math, want to remain silent and stupid in Real Electron = muon, starpower is only 10% fusion, 90% Faraday Law of its atoms.

And, even though you-- professors of physics/math, want to remain silent and stupid in Real Electron = muon, and true real Calculus with a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, your students deserve better.

Yes, there, what did they say-- the power of Sun and stars is not really fusion but is the Faraday Law inside of atoms creating monopoles and turning Space into energy that fuels the Sun and stars. My rough estimate is that fusion only supplies 10% or less of Sun and stars.

But of course, I could not have discovered the true starpower when under the idiotic idea that the electron was a mere .5MeV when it truly is105 MeV.

What answer did they give?

Too stupid to learn proton is _not_ 938MeV electron .5MeV when they really are 840MeV, 105MeV in order to have chemistry bonding

Too stupid to learn proton is _not_ 938MeV electron .5MeV when they really are 840MeV, 105MeV in order to have chemistry bonding.

The world no longer needs physics professors who cannot understand Angular Momentum and that the Chemical bond cannot exist with proton = 938MeV, electron= .5MeV. The true proton is 840MeV, true electron= muon = 105MeV and the little particle of .5MeV that JJ Thomson discovered is actually Dirac's magnetic monopole.

Technical Univ of Sofia
Math dept
Dr. Jordanka Paneva, Dr. Georgi Venkov, Dr. Yanka Nikolova, Dr.Daniela Marinova, Dr. Anna Rozeva, Dr. Cvetana Nedeva, Dr. Mosko Aladjem.

Physics dept
Dr. P. Bahmetiev, Dr. A. Hristov, Dr. N. Pentchev, Dr. Karamihailova, Dr. N. Stoyanov, Dr. K. Popov, Dr. N. Bonev, Dr. E. Dzakov, Dr. Datsev, Dr. Hristov, Dr. G. Nadzakov, Dr. E. Nadzakov, Dr. M. Borissov,Dr. Ivan Zh. Stefanov.

/\-------/\
\::O:::O::/
(::_ ^ _::)
\_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Bulgaria?
And, even though you-- professors of physics, want to remain stupid in not knowing what is really the electron in atoms has to be the muon at 105MeV and proton at 840MeV with Dirac's magnetic monopole being .5MeV, your students deserve better.

And, even though you-- professors of physics/math, want to remain silent and stupid in Real Electron = muon, and true real Calculus with a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, your students deserve better.

Yes, there, what did they say-- the power of Sun and stars is not really fusion but is the Faraday Law inside of atoms creating monopoles and turning Space into energy that fuels the Sun and stars. My rough estimate is that fusion only supplies 10% or less of Sun and stars.

But of course, I could not have discovered the true starpower when under the idiotic idea that the electron was a mere .5MeV when it truly is 105 MeV.

What answer did they give?

Very crude dot picture of 5f6, 94TH
ELECTRON=muon DOT CLOUD of 231Pu

::\ ::|:: /::
::\::|::/::
_ _
(:Y:)
- -
::/::|::\::
::/ ::|:: \::
One of those dots is the Milky Way galaxy. And each dot represents another galaxy.
. \ . . | . /.
. . \. . .|. . /. .
..\....|.../...
::\:::|::/::
--------------- -------------
--------------- (Y) -------------
--------------- --------------
::/:::|::\::
../....|...\...
. . /. . .|. . \. .
. / . . | . \ .

http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-03-27 17:55:42 UTC
Discussion
Impending Paradigm Shift in Fundamental Physics (3)
By Pentcho Valev 3 posts 6 views updated 12:48 PM

Discussion
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Dr. N. Bonev, Dr. E. Dzakov, Dr. Datsev,Technical Univ of Sofia, Dr. Yanka Nikolova// Is the reason you have not confirmed the true proton is 840MeV, true electron=muon= 105MeV and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, because time spent on Valev?
Richard Feynman: "The twin paradox. To continue our discussion

Paradigm Shift: Variable Speed of Light, Invariable Wavelength (2)
By Pentcho Valev 6 posts 25 views updated 1:44 AM
AP writes: grade for Valev in physics and math F, grade for Feynman (even with mistakes) is A.
Pentcho Valev suggests ///////// physicists////////////// too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow for Chemistry covalent bonding. And this causes the proton and muon of Atoms to do Faraday Law and produce monopoles, and the power of the Sun and stars is not fusion, no, but is monopole emission by its hydrogen and helium atoms.
..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I'm Pentcho Valev who hates Jew physics and who thinks that every day taking a shit in the toilet is what the Internet sci.math and sci.physics is a daily shit of my hatred. I am too stupid to ever think or realize the real proton is 840MeV and real electron is 105MeV and the little particle of .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole. No, I am Valev, too stupid to understand that and why I post daily hatred.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-24 00:48:41 UTC
About the nut job Valev

Discussion
The Einstein-Feynman Hoax (1)
By Pentcho Valev 1 post 0 views updated 7:25 PM

AP writes: Feynman in physics A, Valev an F
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Dr. N. Bonev, Dr. E. Dzakov, Dr. Datsev,Technical Univ of Sofia, Dr. Yanka Nikolova// Is the reason you have not confirmed the true proton is 840MeV, true electron=muon= 105MeV and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, because time spent on Valev?
Richard Feynman: "The twin paradox. To continue our discussion

Paradigm Shift: Variable Speed of Light, Invariable Wavelength (2)
By Pentcho Valev 6 posts 25 views updated 1:44 AM
AP writes: grade for Valev in physics and math F, grade for Feynman (even with mistakes) is A.
Pentcho Valev suggests ///////// physicists////////////// too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow for Chemistry covalent bonding. And this causes the proton and muon of Atoms to do Faraday Law and produce monopoles, and the power of the Sun and stars is not fusion, no, but is monopole emission by its hydrogen and helium atoms.
..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I'm Pentcho Valev who hates Jew physics and who thinks that every day taking a shit in the toilet is what the Internet sci.math and sci.physics is a daily shit of my hatred. I am too stupid to ever think or realize the real proton is 840MeV and real electron is 105MeV and the little particle of .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole. No, I am Valev, too stupid to understand that and why I post daily hatred.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-04 17:28:41 UTC
Discussion
Einstein and Feynman Teach Constant Speed of Light
By Pentcho Valev 2 posts 4 views updated 8:29 AM, 4 June 2019

Ya, ganz genau, AP writes: grade for Valev in physics and math F, grade for Feynman (even with mistakes) is A.
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Dr. N. Bonev, Dr. E. Dzakov, Dr. Datsev,Technical Univ of Sofia, Dr. Yanka Nikolova// Is the reason you have not confirmed the true proton is 840MeV, true electron=muon= 105MeV and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, because time spent on Valev?
Richard Feynman: "The twin paradox. To continue our discussion

Paradigm Shift: Variable Speed of Light, Invariable Wavelength (2)
By Pentcho Valev 6 posts 25 views updated 1:44 AM
AP writes: grade for Valev in physics and math F, grade for Feynman (even with mistakes) is A.
Pentcho Valev suggests ///////// physicists////////////// too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow for Chemistry covalent bonding. And this causes the proton and muon of Atoms to do Faraday Law and produce monopoles, and the power of the Sun and stars is not fusion, no, but is monopole emission by its hydrogen and helium atoms.
..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I'm Pentcho Valev who hates Jew physics and who thinks that every day taking a shit in the toilet is what the Internet sci.math and sci.physics is a daily shit of my hatred. I am too stupid to ever think or realize the real proton is 840MeV and real electron is 105MeV and the little particle of .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole. No, I am Valev, too stupid to understand that and why I post daily hatred.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-08 12:35:07 UTC
Discussion
Einstein's Most Idiotic Hoax
By Pentcho Valev 1 post 0 views updated 7:12 AM

AP writes: Feynmann in physics A, Valev an F
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Dr. N. Bonev, Dr. E. Dzakov, Dr. Datsev,Technical Univ of Sofia, Dr. Yanka Nikolova// Is the reason you have not confirmed the true proton is 840MeV, true electron=muon= 105MeV and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, because time spent on Valev?
Richard Feynman: "The twin paradox. To continue our discussion

Paradigm Shift: Variable Speed of Light, Invariable Wavelength (2)
By Pentcho Valev 6 posts 25 views updated 1:44 AM
AP writes: grade for Valev in physics and math F, grade for Feynman (even with mistakes) is A.
Pentcho Valev suggests ///////// physicists////////////// too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow for Chemistry covalent bonding. And this causes the proton and muon of Atoms to do Faraday Law and produce monopoles, and the power of the Sun and stars is not fusion, no, but is monopole emission by its hydrogen and helium atoms.
..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I'm Pentcho Valev who hates Jew physics and who thinks that every day taking a shit in the toilet is what the Internet sci.math and sci.physics is a daily shit of my hatred. I am too stupid to ever think or realize the real proton is 840MeV and real electron is 105MeV and the little particle of .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole. No, I am Valev, too stupid to understand that and why I post daily hatred.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-22 18:22:48 UTC
Einstein, Feynman and Hawking Brainwash the World
2 posts by 1 author
Pentcho Valev
5:27 AM (7 hours ago) 22June2019

AP writes: Feynman in physics A, Valev an F
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Dr. N. Bonev, Dr. E. Dzakov, Dr. Datsev,Technical Univ of Sofia, Dr. Yanka Nikolova// Is the reason you have not confirmed the true proton is 840MeV, true electron=muon= 105MeV and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, because time spent on Valev?
Richard Feynman: "The twin paradox. To continue our discussion

Paradigm Shift: Variable Speed of Light, Invariable Wavelength (2)
By Pentcho Valev 6 posts 25 views updated 1:44 AM
AP writes: grade for Valev in physics and math F, grade for Feynman (even with mistakes) is A.
Pentcho Valev suggests ///////// physicists////////////// too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow for Chemistry covalent bonding. And this causes the proton and muon of Atoms to do Faraday Law and produce monopoles, and the power of the Sun and stars is not fusion, no, but is monopole emission by its hydrogen and helium atoms.
..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I'm Pentcho Valev who hates Jew physics and who thinks that every day taking a shit in the toilet is what the Internet sci.math and sci.physics is a daily shit of my hatred. I am too stupid to ever think or realize the real proton is 840MeV and real electron is 105MeV and the little particle of .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole. No, I am Valev, too stupid to understand that and why I post daily hatred.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-23 21:31:41 UTC
About

Discussion
Einstein, Feynman and Hawking Brainwash the World
By Pentcho Valev 5 posts 7 views updated 4:29 PM

AP writes: Feynman in physics an A+, and Valev in physics or any science F- grade
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Dr. N. Bonev, Dr. E. Dzakov, Dr. Datsev,Technical Univ of Sofia, Dr. Yanka Nikolova// Is the reason you have not confirmed the true proton is 840MeV, true electron=muon= 105MeV and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, because time spent on Valev?
Richard Feynman: "The twin paradox. To continue our discussion

Paradigm Shift: Variable Speed of Light, Invariable Wavelength (2)
By Pentcho Valev 6 posts 25 views updated 1:44 AM
AP writes: grade for Valev in physics and math F, grade for Feynman (even with mistakes) is A.
Pentcho Valev suggests ///////// physicists////////////// too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow for Chemistry covalent bonding. And this causes the proton and muon of Atoms to do Faraday Law and produce monopoles, and the power of the Sun and stars is not fusion, no, but is monopole emission by its hydrogen and helium atoms.
..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I'm Pentcho Valev who hates Jew physics and who thinks that every day taking a shit in the toilet is what the Internet sci.math and sci.physics is a daily shit of my hatred. I am too stupid to ever think or realize the real proton is 840MeV and real electron is 105MeV and the little particle of .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole. No, I am Valev, too stupid to understand that and why I post daily hatred.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '