"Cows" like Ms Nadegda.
Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Rapepublicans are now hostile not only to democracy,
but even to the rule of law itself.
We're dealing with medievalism here!
"Rapepublicans" ? Your Apocalypse-cult hysteria is out of bounds;
I have no desire to rape. Democrats steal wholesale,
giving back just enough to keep "cows" ( like you ) alive.

Now, ride off on your broom.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-05-13 16:23:37 UTC
Post by Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
Rapepublicans are now hostile not only to democracy,
but even to the rule of law itself.
We're dealing with medievalism here!
"Rapepublicans" ? Your Apocalypse-cult hysteria is out of bounds;
I have no desire to rape. Democrats steal wholesale,
giving back just enough to keep "cows" ( like you ) alive.
Now, ride off on your broom.
Nads fits better in the "swine" category.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda and kensi » the twain are easily ignored
feminist bigots and republic-hating, leftist liars.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-05-13 16:26:23 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2019 12:23:37 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Sir Gerg teh Yechh
Master ""Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <***@home.fake>" determined that
the following was of great importance and subsequently decided to freely
share it with us in <***@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 13 May 2019, Jeff-Relf.Me @.@ wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Ms Nadegda cackled:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Rapepublicans are now hostile not only to democracy, but even to the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ rule of law itself. We're dealing with medievalism here!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "Rapepublicans" ? Your Apocalypse-cult hysteria is out of bounds; I
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ have no desire to rape. Democrats steal wholesale, giving back just
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ enough to keep "cows" ( like you ) alive. Now, ride off on your broom.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nads fits better in the "swine" category.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

it would take one to know one, i suppose, pigman.
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
sergIo
2019-05-13 18:33:40 UTC
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Mon, 13 May 2019 12:23:37 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Sir Gerg teh Yechh
the following was of great importance and subsequently decided to freely
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Rapepublicans are now hostile not only to democracy, but even to the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ rule of law itself. We're dealing with medievalism here!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "Rapepublicans" ? Your Apocalypse-cult hysteria is out of bounds; I
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ have no desire to rape. Democrats steal wholesale, giving back just
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ enough to keep "cows" ( like you ) alive. Now, ride off on your broom.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nads fits better in the "swine" category.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
it would take one to know one, i suppose, pigman.
Nads farts like very large fat cow, and 'she' waddles like pig, a
hugeo-fattus-porkus-waddeler. I'm not name calling here at all.
'she' will admit it stright up, and kesni pupa is fat pupa witness.
Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
"Rapepublicans" ? Your Apocalypse-cult hysteria
is out of bounds; I have no desire to rape.
But you support those who do. Kavanaugh, for one.
Kavanaugh may have been a testosterone-poisoned frat boy,
but that doesn't negate the fact that
Ford was an estrogen-poisoned sorority girl-cum-hag.
AnonLinuxUser
2019-05-14 00:08:33 UTC
Post by Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
Post by Jeff-Relf.Me @.@
"Rapepublicans" ? Your Apocalypse-cult hysteria
is out of bounds; I have no desire to rape.
But you support those who do. Kavanaugh, for one.
Kavanaugh may have been a testosterone-poisoned frat boy,
but that doesn't negate the fact that
Ford was an estrogen-poisoned sorority girl-cum-hag.
I presume you are talking about Ballsy-Ford.