6Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-16 18:23:34 UTC
6Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS

The FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with volta dancing by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS PRESSURE

__
.-' `-. ,dP""Yb,
.' `. ,d" "b,
/ \ d' _ `Y,
_ ; ; 8 8 `b
__ ,'" "`. | | `b,_,aP P
__ ,' `. / \ ; ; """" d'
.' `. / | | | \ / ,P"
_ | | | / \ / `. .' a,.__,aP"
( _ ) `.__.' `.__.' `.___ .' `-._____.-' `"""''
\\\
(0 0)
_ooO_(_)_Ooo____
volta dancing, you put your right foot out, .. ..

Eric Francis Dartmouth Murders (St.Martin's Press) writes page 99 "Geology Department might be close enough for someone (Archimedes Plutonium) they thought wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place."

Melania Trump has an easy time defending her dignity from gutter press, in one month with millions.

Annie Oakley struggled with the gutter press

Archimedes Plutonium like Annie Oakley has to battle the evil, but alas, time away from doing science.

_ _/|
\'o.0'
=(___)=

Poem-- seeking the poet George Witte to publish

STUPIDITY of Inflamming Innocence Abroad

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid is Francis & Witte
I mean rock-hard stupid.
Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid, Witte & Francis

Surface of Venus under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide
And sulfuric acid vapor dehydrated for 300 million years, rock-hard stupid.
Stupid, so stupid, that it goes way beyond the stupid we know
Into a whole different sensorium of stupid.

Witte & Francis are trans-stupid stupid.
Meta-stupid.
Stupid so collapsed upon itself
That it is within its
own Fusion Barrier Principle radius stupid.
Lightning bolt stupid.

Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no intellect can escape.
Maxwell Dirac Equations stupid.
Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations Stupid.
Francis & Witte emits more stupid/second than our entire galaxy otherwise
emits stupid/year.
Quasar stupid.

Nothing else in the universe can be this stupid.
Witte & Francis is an oozingly putrescent primordial fragment
From the original Antimatter of Stupid
A pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else
As to be beyond the laws of physics that define maximally
Extrapolated hyperbolic geometrical
Dimensional background radiation stupid
As we can imagine it.

Witte & Francis
is Planck stupid
A quantum foam of stupid
A vacuum decay of stupid
A grand unified theory of stupid

(UncleAl/AP)

\\\
(0 0)
_ooO_(_)_Ooo____
volta dancing, you put your right foot out, .. ..

o-:^>___?
`~~c--^c'
Come on tootsie, time to do science, not these money grubbing gutter press
Michael Moroney
2017-11-16 21:52:23 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
6Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George
FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
The FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with volta dancing by
George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS PRESSURE
In case anyone is wondering what Arky is babbling about this time, the
book _The Dartmouth Murders_ by Eric Francis (ISBN 0312982313) is about
the gruesome murders of two Dartmouth College professors in 2001.

The book has an entire chapter (out of about 28) on our very own
Archimedes Plutonium. For a while, the police had no suspects and were
investigating the slimmest leads. One of those dead-end leads was to
see if there was any involvement by Mr. Plutonium. Of course there
wasn't. He was well known and rather popular on the Dartmouth campus.

You see, Dartmouth College gave all their students, faculty and staff
internet access back when doing so was rather novel. Arky worked as
a potwasher for Dartmouth College, so he got access, too, and quickly
used it to post his "theories" to the net, just as he is doing now.
That's how he became one of the earliest sci.physics cranks.

According to the book, after several years, Dartmouth fired him for
embarrassing the university online with his prolific posting, about
a year before the murders. According to the book, he made vague
threats against the university. Also some odd coincidences, including
Archie posting something about the case online where he wondered if
there were two murder weapons (there were; something the police hadn't
revealed yet) With no suspects, that was enough for the police.

Apparently Archie has a problem with a line from that chapter:
"investigators began to wonder if the Geology Department might be close
enough for someone they thought wasn't bolted down too tight in the
first place."
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-10 21:39:57 UTC
Moroney
Post by Michael Moroney
Repeatedly i have asked him over 23 years to go away, leave me alone
And for 23 years, you have been too stoopid to understand "this is a
discussion group". This is not Broadcast Radio Station KOOK. Remember
your 3 choices....
Post by Michael Moroney
Insane people never listen
Yes, you haven't listened to "This is a discussion group!" for 24 years
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-14 07:20:13 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
"investigators began to wonder if the Geology Department might be close
enough for someone they thought wasn't bolted down too tight in the
first place."
Rensselaer_Polytech's_John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

AP writes: you mean Rensselaer is bad in geology in addition to physics???
Post by Michael Moroney
Autistic
Autistic
Autistic
Autistic
Physics minnow
AP writes: Unpacking Moroney, suggests the reason Harvard-MIT is too dumb to see that 9 x 105MeV = 945MeV and the proton is clocked in at 938MeV with only a less than 1% sigma error, implies the real proton is 840MeV with a muon = real electron attached. Since none at MIT-Harvard could ever understand AP's proof ellipse is never a conic section (for that is the oval,not the ellipse) but rather the ellipse is a cylinder section; stands to reason they are far far too stupid at Harvard-MIT to see real proton is 840MeV.
Post by Michael Moroney
What, your slow motion autism meltdown
I always knew you were dumb and stoopid, but I never thought you would be
dumb and stoopid enough to threaten violence.
Physics Minnow
Autistic
why does not Baez, totally worthless in science, just change his name to abu Re: 1kicking out stalkers-- Jan Burse, Dan Christensen, John Baez //
Post by Michael Moroney
blow it out your ass ... oh,
what was that smell, in the first place
***@gmail.com

4/5/17

stalkers out kciking cans

yup, complex field is tres c00l
Post by Michael Moroney
Only if you failed Calculus would you think that
nanadittos ... when you ever have any result
from ye olde mathe, I'm sure that it will be new -- to you

AP writes: instead of spamming newsgroups, why not do something worthwhile-- Confirm real electron is 105MeV, real proton is 840MeV and that little particle JJ Thomson discovered in 1897 turns out to be not the atom electron but rather the Dirac magnetic monopole.

AP writes: Is the reason Physicists have not yet confirmed real proton is 840MeV not 938, because its scientists behave much like stalker kibo Parry Moroney-- cesspool mind of hatred with daily hate sheets on people rather than spend their daily activity on uncovering the true proton is 840MeV stuck with the real electron as muon doing a Faraday Law dance inside the atom making electricity and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole.

       o-:^>___?
       `~~c--^c'
Navy dog says: remember the time the failed engineer kibo Parry Moroney said 938 is short of 945 by 12%. How could any engineer pass school not knowing percentages?

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

 > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
 > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

Post by Michael Moroney
 Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

AP-Faraday Law replacing Nebular Dust Cloud theory (Physics series for High School Book 3) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Be the first to review this item

See all formats and editions
• Kindle
• $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$3.00 to buy

How our Sun and planets that make-up the Solar System, came to be is not the Nebular Dust Cloud theory. Nebular Dust Cloud is a fake theory that posits the remnants of long past supernova explosions creating dust and uniformly spread, and that this dust cloud condensed into forming our Solar System is a silly theory proffered by silly mind's of science. For one, it makes no sense that our Universe has many many supernova explosions and dust clouds spread uniformly in vast regions of the universe to account for all solar systems. Supernova are rare and cannot explain the abundance and uniformity of solar systems. When science has no theory to explain something-- they grab the first silly theory that comes along, no matter how bad it is, for science abhors a vacuum of explanation. What this book offers is a alternative theory of how the Solar System formed that makes logical sense given the observations. I believe the true theory of how the Solar System formed starts around 1977 with Dirac's book "Directions in Physics" with his "new radioactivities". Then that "new radioactivities" is picked up by AP in his Plutonium Atom Totality theory as seed-dots of the electron dot cloud, by 1990. And during the 1990's AP used a mechanism of radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization (rsnm), explaining that particles of energy like neutrons or photons are shot from the Atom Totality Nucleus to increase the mass of astronomy bodies and let them grow larger. But not much else occurred on this theory until 2017. Then by 2017, this new-radioactivities and seed dots and rsnm is further elaborated upon by the real electron of atoms is the muon at 105MeV and the real proton is 840 MeV, and the little particle that J.J. Thomson discovered in 1897 was in fact, Dirac's magnetic monopole at .5MeV. What that discovery lead to in 2018 is the realization that subatomic particles are doing a job, a task, doing work inside of atoms, doing a function inside of atoms, where the proton is a Faraday coil and a muon is a Faraday bar magnet doing the Faraday law in producing-- electricity, magnetic monopoles. As the atoms produce monopoles, the atom itself grows, and increases in size and mass to grow into a new atomic numbered atom, where hydrogen grows into helium, helium grows into lithium, etc etc. So by 2018, we see how atoms grow into newer atoms and thus, the creation and formation and growing of our Solar System is simply the atoms growing inside themselves, from taking the Space they occupy and converting Space via AP-Faraday Law into creating new and more energy, mass, matter, becoming a newer higher atomic element. So we do not need a Nebular Dust Cloud, nor do we need a Big Bang theory.

There is no need for Nebular Dust Clouds. All that is needed is the AP-Faraday Law that converts Space into magnetic monopoles that grows the atom to become a larger heavier atom. And magnetic monopoles are the seed-dot from which an entire planet can be grown, with the start of a new hydrogen atom and that growing into helium, and more monopoles growing into hydrogen, more growing into helium, and helium growing into lithium and on and on.

Cover Picture: Nasa pictures of some of the planets of our Solar System from my computer.

Length: 43 pages
Word Wise: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

File Size: 1593 KB
Print Length: 43 pages
Publication Date: March 22, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07NNXZ9Z8
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Unification of the 4 Forces of Physics as All being Electromagnetism (Physics series for High School Book 4) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Be the first to review this item

See all formats and editions
• Kindle
• $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$3.00 to buy

Ever since I discovered the universe was one big atom in 1990 and that this atom was a plutonium atom, I vowed to solve what the unification of the 4 forces of physics was. Those 4 forces in 1990 were 1) Strong Nuclear force, 2) Weak Nuclear force, 3) Electricity/Magnetism force 4) Gravity. In physics, much of the 1900s was spent on finding a unification of those four forces. Most of the famous physicists of the 1900s was dabbling in this desire to unify those 4 forces. Trouble was, hardly anyone trying to unify the four forces of physics had a logical mind to be ever able to do that task. And, sadly, when the history books of physics are written on the topic of unification of the 4 forces of physics, it is not a achievement but rather a whisking away by a broom that sweeps away dust and dirt. There never was 4 forces of physics, all the forces of physics were just electricity and magnetism. If all the forces of physics is electricity and magnetism means there are no 3 other forces to have to unify. And the year was 2017 with AP's 8th edition of Atom Totality Universe that the slow reality was beginning to unfold. And the reasoning is utterly simple and easy. Since the proton is the coil of Faraday's Law and the electron muon is the bar magnet in Faraday's Law, there is no Strong Nuclear Force (see my book AP model of atoms). In addition, with the Faraday Law going on, there is no Weak Nuclear Force for the radioactivity of atoms is mostly the ejection of magnetic monopoles due to Faraday Law. Gravity as 10^-40 weaker than Electromagnetism and with the identical same formula as Coulomb law of EM, means there never was a gravity force apart from electricity and magnetism. Some in Old Physics complain that EM has both attract and repel. But they were wrong on that account also. For there are two concepts-- actual repel and then there is a concept of "denial of same space occupancy". Magnetism and Electricity have no repel force at all. They have a denial of same space occupancy which fools many in science and physics. So what happened in the history of Physics, with their quest to unify the 4 forces, ended in a whimper, where it was seen that the interior of atoms has a Faraday Law of EM going on, which immediately dismisses a Strong Nuclear force and a Weak Nuclear force. And gravity is just a minimal EM attraction force.

So Old Physics had a quest to unify 4 forces, but it turns out, there never was 4 different separate forces.

Cover Picture: My photograph of page 2-10 from The Feynman Lectures on Physics 1963, in which my first understanding that there were 4 forces of physics and how they compared to one another. I do not recall when I saw this, perhaps when 20 years old-- 1970 or thereabouts at the University of Cincinnati. I do remember taking a class in physics where all it was, was watching a film series of Feynman lecturing. I do not recall how many films that was, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. This film series on Feynman occurred at Utah State University circa 1978.

Length: 25 pages
Word Wise: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Page Flip: Enabled
Matchbook Price: $0.99 What's this?

File Size: 1406 KB
Print Length: 25 pages
Publication Date: April 14, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07QMLMJDN
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Charge does not exist in Science, what does exist is WIRE in electromagnetism//(Physics series for High School Book 5) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Be the first to review this item

See all formats and editions
• Kindle
• $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$5.00 to buy

Just recently, a few days ago, I decided to do these small books with a potent message, to make a series of them as Ebooks sold by Amazon's Kindle. What they all have in common for education purposes, is a huge true teaching of a true concept in physics (or chemistry) alongside a fake concept. These series books are brief, and are written in the most simple of language as possible for the High School student. And, each of these books in this 7 part series contains a huge error of Old Physics or Old Chemistry. This book in particular stands out of its error that we teach students so much fake science and at such a young age. That it cripples their minds in science thereafter for the rest of their lives in science. In a recent book of this series I spoke of a new modern means of ridding science of fakery theories by contrasting them and thus allowing for about a 5 years of teaching the fake along with the true theory of science to eventually expurge the fake science so the textbooks written no longer have the fake science. But in doing this book I realized that is not going to work well enough for the science fakery of "charge". And that science education needs a far far better way of handling and dealing with fake science that is heavily entrenched such as "charge". And I think the answer is already here, and lies in the set-up of Kindle Amazon. For I can edit any one of these books, overnight. Plus, the bonus, I save trees from being turned into books. I am a tree lover by nature-- my favorite is rock-elm. So the modern day publishing needs to be quick and fast and edit-able immediately, and without the old publishing with their biased-and-stealing-gatekeepers. Kindle Amazon is the way forward for science publication in all its publication needs, especially the education of science, for we can correct mistakes -- overnight in science. All science textbooks of the future will be a Kindle type of E-book, which the teacher can edit overnight, if need be.

The new modern society means of communicating true science needs to be a fast system, not a dragged out 5 years or 50 years to have meaningful changes. So in science of doing science books, textbooks, and even journal publication, is better done in a Kindle Amazon model, because it has rapid editing, where we can teach the true science and dismiss the fake old science, as fast as overnight. We no longer have to wait 5 years or in the case of Wegener, waiting 50 years. All the old ways of publishing science are fossil antique ways, for they are time consuming and entrench fakery science. Just like the very recent hullabaloo commotion over a Dr. Bouman report of a black hole photograph, which is fake physics for no black-hole ever existed nor will ever exist since black hole theory contradicts Maxwell equations. Maxwell Equations can never give you a black hole. So, rather than science putting up with con-artist fakery of physics, the internet removes the fake black hole photo by reminding Dr. Bouman, Dr. Greene that Maxwell theory cannot have black holes and why they did not first see if they could produce a well known astronomical object like the set of twin stars of HD98800 or a globular cluster, whether their photo technique reproduces known objects, first, rather than the foisting and fetching of publicity fame over a fake theory of physics.

This small book is a attempt to steer High School students away from the fakery of "charge" in science-- especially physics and chemistry. It is one of the most pernicious and evil mistakes of science today. For it is hard to remove from the mind once a person has been brainwashed with "charge". Even though charge is nonexistent, a fantasy and delusion concept is charge. What is real and true in science is "Wire". And what replaces "charge" is "wire". And, wire comes in two types-- electricity flowing clockwise or electricity flowing counterclockwise.

Length: 26 pages
Word Wise: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Page Flip: Enabled
Matchbook Price: $1.99 What's this?

File Size: 1397 KB
Print Length: 26 pages
Publication Date: April 15, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07QSS4HZC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Doppler redshift (blueshift) has nothing to do with motion of source and cannot tell you distance// (Physics series for High School Book 6) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Be the first to review this item

See all formats and editions
• Kindle
• $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$4.00 to buy

What the Doppler redshift & blueshift really are-- heat and magnetism shifts of 8 Rings of the proton in hydrogen

---Quoting Bronowski's The Ascent of Man, page 336---
That was Bohr's marvellous idea.The inside of an atom is invisible, but there is a window in it, a stained-glass window: the spectrum of the atom. Each element has its own spectrum, which is not continuous like that which Newton got from white light, but has a number of bright lines which characterize that element. For example, hydrogen has three rather vivid lines in its visible spectrum: a red line, a blue-green line, and a blue line. Bohr explained them each as a release of energy when the single electron in the hydrogen atom jumps from one of the outer orbits to one of the inner orbits.
... These emissions from many billions of atoms simultaneously are what we see as a characteristic hydrogen line.
--- end quoting Bronowski's 1973 book ---

Here again, the trouble with that physics as discussed by Bronowski is the interior of atoms is a Faraday Law going on, not the simplistic foolish idea of particles having no job, no task, no function.

The entire reason we even have spectral lines is because of the Proton particle is a coil of rings where the proton has 8 rings

))))))))

The electron muon is the bar magnet in Faraday Law inside a hydrogen atom and is another ring that thrusts through those 8 rings of the Proton shown above.

It is each of these 8 rings of the proton that Hydrogen atom has various spectral lines.

And what causes a shift in the spectral lines, a shift of either red shift or blue shift, is when the atoms of hydrogen in a star is heated, that the heat causes a shift in spectral lines.

And heat or magnetism can cause a shift in spectral lines.

In Old Physics, with their Bohr simpleton and wrong model, they had to explain redshift and blue shift, and what they did was violate the Special Relativity theory that the light wave is never affected by the motion of the source it comes from. So they wrongly said-- the motion of a star, whether coming at the observer is blue shifted and if the motion of the star is going away from the observer-- is redshifted.

What the AP model says is far different. The atoms in a star have the Faraday Law going on, and those protons in those atoms are each 8 rings of a Faraday Coil, each ring can give a spectral line. And when that coil of Rings, 8 in hydrogen of its single proton, when those 8 rings are heated or magnetically influenced, those 8 rings can either be redshifted or blueshifted.

Cover Picture: Auroras found on Jupiter which are blueshifted. This is the key to both redshift and blueshift, for these shifts in light wavelengths is not caused by "motion of source" but caused by the thermodynamics and magnetic field the light spectra waves are produced. Some shifting occurs as the light waves travel in Space and bent by refraction-diffraction of light.

Length: 15 pages
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Page Flip: Enabled

File Size: 2179 KB
Print Length: 15 pages
Publication Date: April 17, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07QTFYXZL
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Be the first to review this item

See all formats and editions
• Kindle
• $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$5.00 to buy

First comes Logic-- think straight and clear which many logic and math professors are deaf dumb and blind to, and simply refuse to recognize and fix their errors.

The single biggest error of Old Logic of Boole and Jevons was their "AND" and "OR" connectors. They got them mixed up and turned around. For their logic ends up being that of 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = 1, when even the local village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 (addition) with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 (subtraction). And secondly, their error of the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.

Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.

Length: 65 pages
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Page Flip: Enabled

File Size: 764 KB
Print Length: 65 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PMB69F5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Correcting Reductio Ad Absurdum Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Be the first to review this item

See all formats and editions
• Kindle
• $0.00

Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles
$9.99 to buy

These are the TRUE Truth Tables of the 4 connectors of Logic

Equal+Not
T = T  =  T
T = ~F = T
F = ~T = T
F = F   = T

If--> then
T --> T  = T
T --> F  = F
F --> T  = U  (unknown or uncertain)
F --> F  = U  (unknown or uncertain)

And
T  &  T = T
T  &  F = T
F  &  T = T
F  &  F = F

Or
T  or  T  = F
T  or  F  = T
F  or  T  = T
F  or  F  = F

Those can be analyzed as being Equal+Not is multiplication, If-->then is division, And is addition and Or is subtraction in mathematics. Now I need to emphasis this error of Old Logic, the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

Now in Old Logic they had for Reductio Ad Absurdum as displayed by this schematic:

|    | ~p
|    |---
|    | .
|    | .
|    | q
|    | .
|    | .
|    | ~q

Which is fine except for the error of not indicating the end conclusion of "p" is only a probability of being true, not guaranteed as true. And this is the huge huge error that mathematicians have fallen victim of. For the Reductio Ad Absurdum is not a proof method for mathematics, it is probability of being true or false. Math works on guaranteed truth, not probability. This textbook is written to fix that error.

Cover Picture: I like my covers to be like as if a blackboard in school to connect with students. This is a picture of the above Reductio Ad Absurdum, as a student or teacher would write in their notes or blackboard.

Read less

Length: 82 pages
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Page Flip: Enabled
Matchbook Price: $2.99 What's this?

File Size: 1175 KB
Print Length: 82 pages
Publication Date: March 23, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07Q18GQ7S
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-17 03:50:25 UTC
reber G=emc^2
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

4:43 PM (5 hours ago)
Double-A
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

8:00 PM (1 hour ago)
hanson
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.
hanson
2017-11-17 05:26:44 UTC
Lewdi,
you have rattled and re-awakened the bots with your
foul & Lewdi moth and your constant Usenet Abuse .
Last call for you... Read <oukvck$8ta$***@dont-email.me>
from Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:17 PM, posted by
"A noiseless patient Spider bot". Take heed, Lewdi
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-16 22:22:45 UTC
Post by hanson
Lewdi,
you have rattled and re-awakened the bots with your
foul & Lewdi moth and your constant Usenet Abuse .
from Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:17 PM, posted by
"A noiseless patient Spider bot". Take heed, Lewdi
all the divinity was mine she was juts a whore like there were many that crossed in my way who fucks with god has to pay the price (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 4:16 PM

Emmanuel Macron says the world is losing the fight against climate change (12)
By kensi 12 posts 2 views updated 4:05 PM
+ 6 others

venham ca a coimbra que eu nao vos faço mal nenhum so vos corto as tripas a dentada e a facada e como-as depois de come-las o meu cao e as cagar eu como-as todas so isso (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 4:01 PM

SHE NEVER CAME TO ME BY HERSELF SHE ALWAYS LET HER COWARD DOGS AFTER MME TO BEAT ME UP FOR ME TO GO TO HER WOOOOOOOOOOOO POOOF THATS AS COWARD AS A PERSON CA BE LOSER SANDRA YOU ARE A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2)
By ***@__.__ 2 posts 0 views updated 3:56 PM

AMERICANOS=COBARDES=MACACOS=SIMMIOS COBARDES E MACACOS VENHAM CA QUE EU TENHO UMA SOPA PRONTA PRA VOCES COMEREM (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 3:55 PM

Space great Vacuum Earth's Gravity (1)
By reber G=emc^2 1 post 0 views updated 3:22 PM

in 1999 for as long as she was the queen and the americans were selling me i was innocent and blameless i had an alibi someone to blame for for me to do my researchs they were fucking me i was fucking them inside my head im a saint like i said i didnt lie for as long as they were selling me and she was the queen i could do all the shit in the world and get away with it i had a loser matrix and i wanted a winner matrix legit (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 3:17 PM

i re-explain the issue: in 1999 i just used her as a shield for my scientifc experiment she was my alibi
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 2:59 PM

This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-17 19:28:47 UTC
     Has signs on both ears saying "Space for Rent."

     Has the attention span of an overripe grapefruit.

How dumb in math are the oafs James McGinn, Hanson, Benj, Mike Moroney, Jan Bielawski, Jan Burse, Zelos Malum, John Gabriel, Dan Christensen, Konyberg, Franz? So dumb that they all can divide 1000 by 3 and get 333+(1/3) but then so very stupid when asked to divide 1.000 by 3 they all get .333….. and never realizing that they have a carryover of 1/3 so the correct answer is .333..33(+1/3). The world is full of stupid people in science.

     Has the mental agility of a soap dish.

     Hasn't got all his china in the cupboard.
Michael Moroney
2017-11-17 21:12:21 UTC
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com> fails:

<snip>

How dumb in math is the oaf Archimedes Plutonium?

So dumb, that he can't understand logic that someone too stupid to come out
of the rain understood.

So dumb, that even though someone too stupid to come out of the rain can be
a success at math, poor Mr. Plutonium remains a math failure.

So really, how dumb and stupid is Archimedes Plutonium?

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean rock-hard
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface of Venus
under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid vapor
dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that
it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different sensorium of
stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid so
collapsed upon itself that it is within its own Schwarzschild radius.
Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no intellect
can escape. Singularity stupid. Archie-Poo emits more stupid/second than
our entire galaxy otherwise emits stupid/year. Quasar stupid. Nothing
else in the universe can be this stupid. Archie-Poo is an oozingly
putrescent primordial fragment from the original Big Bang of Stupid, a
pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
the laws of physics that define maximally extrapolated hypergeometric
n-dimensional backgroundless stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo is
Planck stupid, a quantum foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid, a grand
unified theory of stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
apotheosis of stupidity. Archie-poo is stooopid."

(Uncle Al)
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-19 20:44:20 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
<snip>
How dumb in math is the oaf
Neo Nazi Archie, the Dishwashing Handel Hallelujah singer
1 post by 1 author

hanson
10:52 AM (3 hours ago)

Snip crap from Neo Nazi <***@gmail.com>
hanson
2017-11-19 21:24:34 UTC
Arch-Bozo <***@gmail.com> <snip crap>
since <http://tinyurl.com/Neo-Nazi-AP-Poehl-s-DEMAND>
are seen in that link
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-22 09:59:06 UTC
Post by hanson
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Neo Nazi Archie, the Dishwashing Handel Hallelujah singer
since <http://tinyurl.com/Neo-Nazi-AP-Poehl-s-DEMAND>
are seen in that link
Is Hanson a professor at UCLB doing a psychology experiment-- testing pissing people off
Post by hanson
ROTFLMAO.... Lewdi, you sorry & sad Hatemonger;
you are really as stupid as rect-AL Schwartz, the Uncle
used to say, given the following
____________2 hrs ago _______________
Lewdi, what's eating you now?...
Lewdi, you can't be that stupid for not having gotten
"... there is the additional benefit of you, Lewdi to bask
in a feeling of righteous victory that you have kicked
hanson out of sci.physics" --- Go read and do what it
says and the bots will stop working.
_____________3 hrs ago _____________
" This message has been hidden because APe reported it for
abuse" on <http://tinyurl.com/Neo-Nazi-AP-Poehl-s-DEMAND>
which shows why APe, the anti-Semitic Arch-Bozo attempts
to destroy the successful Juden-Physik & replace it with his
own useless AP "Ass Plotiums".
ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA...
Is this R. Hanson, professor emeritus Psychology Univ Calif. Long Beach

Doing a decades long experiment of "pissing people off" demonizing them, as a psychology experiment?
<***@gmail.com> which
anagrams to <***@gmail.com>
is hate mongering, sans physics or math, but wants
<http://tinyurl.com/Neo-Nazi-AP-Poehl-s-DEMAND>
which Lewdi got, while the FoulFartMouth APe pimped
himself as being AP, the Dishwashing Halleluiah singer
<https://apple.news/A5cJQpR9mQRGeUt308m9AwA>
<http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/what-if-consciousness-not-what-drives-human-mind-1648440>
which shows why Lewdi does what he does.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-23 04:56:10 UTC
hanson
12:20 PM (10 hours ago)

Re: Is Hanson a professor at UCLB doing a psychology experiment-- testing pissing people off

hanson
2017-11-23 05:56:50 UTC
<***@gmail.com> which
anagrams to <***@gmail.com>
hangs onto the "hanson bots" ever since APe's
life has "gone WRONG, terribly wrong", said Lewdi
Poehl who "spends day & night to see if AP can resolve
this nettlesome problem" which APe obvioulsy is
unable to do .....
... AHAHAHA.. .. AHAHAHA.....
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-04 08:08:45 UTC
Post by hanson
hangs onto the "hanson bots" ever since APe's
life has "gone WRONG, terribly wrong", said Lewdi
Poehl who "spends day & night to see if AP can resolve
this nettlesome problem" which APe obvioulsy is
unable to do .....
... AHAHAHA.. .. AHAHAHA.....
***@gmail.com
12:25 AM (1 hour ago)

=====================
Moroney
you still didn t understand that
Archi Uranium plutonium rectum
is
a PSYCHOPATH !!!!!!
Y.P
=======================
p***@gmail.com
2017-11-23 05:46:11 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
[...]
===========================
in short
Archimedes rectum
is a criminal against mankind !!
Y.Porat
===============================
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-02 07:38:52 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Moroney
<snip>
Groups
Google+
Gmail
Web
more
↰ sci.math
Re: Google engineers-- please enshrine the code of conduct-- All Humans deserve the respect-- please go away-- please leave me alone
Nov 30Dan Christensen
On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 4:48:22 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Women Google Engineers, please help engineer a delete key,
This message has been deleted
Nov 30Jan
They are not any "STALKERS", they are simply people who for one reason or another decided to post a follow-up to your post. -- Jan
Nov 30Jan
They are not "STALKERS", they are simply people who posted responses to your posts. -- Jan
Nov 30me
Newsgroups: sci.physics Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:03:08 -0800 (PST) Subject: Re: Women Google Engineers, please help engineer a delete key,
Nov 30Dan Christensen
What if the poster is illegally trying to enlist Russian agents in an attempt to spam math departments at all Western universities in an effort to intimidate them. Does Google really support such spamming efforts?
Post by p***@gmail.com
Dan
Snipped
===============================
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-14 18:55:28 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Moroney
[...]
Nothing is sexier than a clever, well developed mind.
By Jeff-Relf.Me 1 post 0 views updated 12:48 PM

in 99 i let my race down and i put the ,,,, on top and her on top and i put america on top and me down expklanation
By ***@_._ 1 post 1 view updated 12:44 PM

This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. +1 more

Financial markets and institutions, 7/e frederic s. Mishkin stanley eakins instructor manual and test bank (3)
By ***@hotmail.com 9 posts 651 views updated 10:39 AM
+ 7 others

i just loved her in 1999 cause the americans said so for me to love her that wasnt even love was me wanting to fuck her cause the americans having had defeated me ->the americans are monsters apes Mor locks and guano apes (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 4:44 AM

i never liked her in 1999, i just had to fly above her cause she had fucked me in 1993 i admit i tried to conquer her from below but never from above and from above i never loved her (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 1 view updated 3:03 AM

sandra is keeping an eye on me from above she is keeping an eye on her ibnvestment she made in 1993 when she fucked me with andere (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 2:32 AM

i made a mistake i didnt merge relativity restrict with general like ii said previously i miscalculated (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 2:30 AM
Michael Moroney
2017-11-26 21:41:25 UTC
He writes blank checks on a closed account.
He's really into himself. His head is up his arse.
He's so dense, light bends around him.
His phone doesn't quite reach his desk.
How dumb in math is the oaf Archimedes Plutonium?

Uncle Al said it best!

Archimedes Plutonium

Come here Tootsie, finish my hamburger, it is organic meat
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-27 20:53:24 UTC
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-30 22:18:06 UTC
Dan Christensen
4:03 PM (4 minutes ago)
Women Google Engineers, please help engineer a delete key, to delete STALKERS and allow authors to develop a thread of science
But what if it is actually a thread of idiocy meant to mislead and confuse students by denying that ellipses are conic sections? Or to harass random math departments around world who teach that ellipses are indeed conic sections?

Dan

Jan
4:04 PM (4 minutes ago)
--
Jan
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-04 20:01:16 UTC
9:57 AMMichael Moroney
<snip stalking>
No matter how many times you repost this, these profs aren't going to care
about you, or me, or usenet.
I have asked you time and time again, for 24 years, go away, leave me
and my threads alone
You contradict yourself in a single sentence. On the one hand, you say
"Leave me alone!". On the other hand, by posting to a discussion group,
you are saying "Don't leave my threads alone!".

So what do you really want? To be left completely alone? Then don't post
to discussion groups. You want to post to discussion groups? Expect
people to comment on them.
Go away
I am not leaving a discussion group. It's not yours to tell me to leave.

The way I see it, you have a three way choice:

1) Continue to post to discussion groups sci.math and sci.physics, and
expect replies, some of which you may not like.

2) Post only to non-discussion groups, perhaps such as your very own
"Plutonium Atom Universe", or start a blog, where you either disable
comments entirely, or only allow ass-kissers to reply.

3) Don't post at all. I assume this is not an option for you since you
seem to have some form of graphomania.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-10 05:50:23 UTC
o-:^>___?
`~~c--^c'
Come on Tootsie, what do you want for Christmas? A bone with meat?

I want a new home for Polar Bears, in case their North Pole ice melts away.

Let us try the South Pole, with heavy monitoring.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-10 14:13:53 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
[...]
7:46 AM (14 minutes ago)

Re: Stalker Archimedes Plutonium, too stooopid to understand "Discussion"
your 3 choices....
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-16 19:58:43 UTC
9:34 ***@gmail.com
Newest peer reviewed article in nature shows,
AP brain farto can also fart through
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-19 05:44:51 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
[...]
sandras star shine song (6)
By ***@__.__ 6 posts 4 views updated 10:44 PM
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-06-02 03:47:00 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Math Failure
kibo Moroney says: Re: I am sure Murray can do a percentage correctly, never Archie Re: Murray Gell-Mann flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test > Physics Failure
Post by Michael Moroney
sci.physics ›
Re: I am sure Murray can do a percentage correctly, never Archie Re: Murray Gell-Mann flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Post by Michael Moroney
Physics Failure
have that ascii art picture of his
butthole!
AP writes: is there no limit in his 27 year long stalking by kibo Parry Moroney to demonize scientists working.

Here is where the stalker Moroney gang is trying to incite violence--

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 02:53:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_Racist_math_at_UC_Riverside=2C_Mark_Alber=2C_John=C2=A0B?=
=?UTF-8?Q?aez=2C_Mei=2DChu=C2=A0Chang=2C_Vyjayanthi=C2=A0Chari=2C_Kevin=C2=A0Costello=2C_Po=2D?=
=?UTF-8?Q?Ning=C2=A0Chen=2F=2F_Ellipse_is_never_a_conic_=28see_proof_below=29?=
From: ***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Moroney
They may pay best for the surgical operation itself, and you will be responsible for the whole lot else. It is usually sensible to find out in advance. The weight problems middle could be in a position to inform you what the pretreatment software will price, and they will be satisfied to touch the coverage enterprise in your behalf to discover if their claims can be allowed. What if there are headaches? If you insurance does not cowl the system, they may probable now not cover any treatment that is wished if headaches arise.
https://newsletterforhealth.com/keto-burn-xtreme-review/
On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 1:48:54 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.math:
Pull the plug on all these bad actors before someone physically gets hurt--Moroney, Christensen, Burse, Jan Bielawski, Eastside, qbwr, Zelos Malum,Earle Jones, Franz, Konyberg, perhaps Gilbert Strang as Port 563, perhaps John Baez and his many alias NothatGuy
Post by Michael Moroney
They may pay best for the surgical operation itself, and you will be responsible for the whole lot else. It is usually sensible to find out in advance. The weight problems middle could be in a position to inform you what the pretreatment software will price, and they will be satisfied to touch the coverage enterprise in your behalf to discover if their claims can be allowed. What if there are headaches? If you insurance does not cowl the system, they may probable now not cover any treatment that is wished if headaches arise.
https://newsletterforhealth.com/keto-burn-xtreme-review/
Pull the plug on all these bad actors before someone physically gets hurt--Moroney, Christensen, Burse, Jan Bielawski, Eastside, qbwr, Zelos Malum,Earle Jones, Franz, Konyberg, perhaps Gilbert Strang as Port 563, perhaps John Baez and his many alias NothatGuy
Post by Michael Moroney
Autistic
AP writes: not only does the gang of 12 stalkers piss and poop in every AP thread for the past 27 years, but constantly Threaten with Violence towards AP:

Gang of 12 as noted by Franz, one of the 12-- Moroney, Christensen, Burse, Jan Bielawski, Eastside, qbwr, Zelos Malum,Earle Jones, Franz, Konyberg, perhaps Gilbert Strang as Port 563, perhaps John Baez and his many alias NothatGuy, abu.ku etc

1) one of them in 2017 tore down AP's Wikipedia page
2) one of them forged AP's name to Math Stack Exchange with a slanderous entry
3) one of them constantly hints of violence on AP
4) one of them posted real estate near AP with the idea of sending someone out to commit violence
5) all of them constantly pisses and poops in a concerted effort in every AP thread, the same thing over and over, and worst of these is kibo Parry Moroney

I recommend to Google and Usenet-- pull the plug on all of the above bad actors before someone gets physically hurt.

AP
Michael Moroney
2019-06-03 05:11:36 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Pull the plug on all these bad actors before someone physically gets hurt--Moroney,
Christensen, Burse, Jan Bielawski, Eastside, qbwr, Zelos Malum,Earle Jones, Franz,
So now you are threatening physical violence against us, Plutonium?

x-no-archive: yes
Archimedes Plutonium
now.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-12 21:15:20 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 10Michael Moroney
yeah she is everything (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 1:50 PM

os americanos niguem os entende ora dizem eu sao judeus ora dizem que sao alemaes ninguem os entende outra palavra para dizer chupistas-->deviam ser enrabados todos para aprenderem a nao esquizofrenizarem ninguem->morrer na cruz como jesus cristo filhos da puta (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 1:35 PM

Ela e que me esquizofrenizou pa, eu nao tenho culpa nenhuma em 1998 eu estava vingado dela a culpa e dos americanos e da america que sao chupistas e pecadores inceitaveis sao dehumanos hipocritas e estupidos da cabeēa quando veem uma prostituta defendem-na logo por ser minoria pffft (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 1:33 PM

do i need to re-explain the issue? (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 12:59 PM

everyone loves her in ameicca cause she is a sinner she is a monster and a besta and she has eye of blue to teach every other races that they are the inferior to blue pfffff LOLOLOL i already seen that movie it has already been sold that movie-->do a movie about whores blue ones and kurt cobain blue and blue stupidity and trump and his prophecies that hasnt already been solkd in america (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 1 view updated 12:55 PM

the blue and white lust for bllue beauty and self vanity of the blues
By ***@__.__ 1 post 1 view updated 12:34 PM

i re explain
By ***@__.__ 1 post 2 views updated 12:21 PM
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-12-14 03:23:14 UTC
exaplanation to sandra (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 1 view updated 1:43 PM

I never liked Ana (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 1:16 PM

This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.

I think but im not sure i successfully combined the general relativity with resstrict relativity in only one formula->but theres no time gap beatween the 2 clocks like newton said but thers magnestism that einstein was lacking->how to sincrease lightspeed???heres the answer (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 11:43 AM

hollywood stars hated me cause they hate net neutrality they hate youtube stars and they hate net stars thats what it is what it was in 1999 (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 1 view updated 5:16 AM

I think i had the right to know why they sold me as a slave to the american entertainment fat cow selling machine frome hell they dont tell me pffft - i think i had the right to know why i was sold what i was accused of - they dont tell me cause they are animals and thieves in anmerica (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 1 view updated 5:09 AM

about limp bizkit band 1999 (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 1 view updated 3:57 AM

i re explain
hanson
2017-11-17 22:20:26 UTC
Snip crap from <***@gmail.com>
_ "Archie, the Dishwashing Handel Hallelujah singer"_

was urged not to carry on with his hate mongering, as
late as 16-Nov-2017, in <oukvck$8ta$***@dont-email.me>
but "Archimedley Plutosium" aka APe is explicitly
DEMANDING to see the following re-post, in which Lewdi
stars up-front & center; but never any math nor physics:
_________________________________ start cit.:
"Lewdi Poehl's Father shudders with regrets and guilt,
whenever Father Poehl looked at son Lewdi & wished he
had reamed the asshole of Lewdi's Mother instead of her
cunt, at that fateful day, ...a day of infamy which has
precipitated Lewdi's foul & bizarre behavior to this very day, ...
"AP" which is short for "Asshole-Pussy", is indicating that
APe's asshole acts as his pussy, which is instrumental
for the gay Neo-Nazi APe who presents himself in link
<https://www.youtube.com/v/FN7r0Rr1Qyc&autoplay=1 >
with the "Asshole-Pussy"'s pix at 1:24 - 1:30 & 2:12 & 2:14...
The Narcissist AP aka Archiemedly Plutosium brags to be
"AP, the Cranio-rectally inverted village idiot Lewdi Poehl"
who posts an ever growing __"Lewdi AP Enemy List"__
in <http://tinyurl.com/APe-Archie-Plutonium-s-crap>