Lightning’s striking structure
s***@gmail.com
2019-04-22 18:44:50 UTC
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01178-7

Lightning’s striking structure

A huge radio telescope is giving scientists an unprecedented view of the 3D structure of lightning, revealing intriguing needle-like tendrils up to 100 metres long.

This struck me as something to share <smiling>
Cruz Laconte
impossible
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-23 01:53:44 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01178-7
Lightning’s striking structure
A huge radio telescope is giving scientists an unprecedented view of the 3D structure of lightning, revealing intriguing needle-like tendrils up to 100 metres long.
This struck me as something to share <smiling>
Why would a bolt of instant light create rolling thunder in the future...?
why would an light instant wait to become a interval of duration of thunder?
And why would there be light first?

Mitchell Raemsch
reber G=emc^2
2019-04-23 17:13:37 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01178-7
Lightning’s striking structure
A huge radio telescope is giving scientists an unprecedented view of the 3D structure of lightning, revealing intriguing needle-like tendrils up to 100 metres long.
This struck me as something to share <smiling>
Why would a bolt of instant light create rolling thunder in the future...?
why would an light instant wait to become a interval of duration of thunder?
And why would there be light first?
Mitchell Raemsch
Mitch you ask questions you know.Why? Every 10 year old can out smart you.OK make that 8 Bert