6-Dr.Hau Harvard's "slowed light" tested for laser light turned off-- if the beam vanishes instantly-- even in the BEC medium and the escaping beam post BEC
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-04-27 06:43:51 UTC
I just performed an interesting experiment, since I have a prism set up on a table across from my lighting so that if I am bored with TV, I glance over and look at the colors of the rainbow in my prism.

Well, anyway, thinking of laser light in BEC, I have a IR thermometer and I spanned across that prism with the IR thermometer. Thinking that the temperature would fall off as it swept across the prism. No, it was higher in temperature as I spanned through the prism and dropped off by 1 degree on the exterior of the prism.

6-Dr.Hau Harvard's "slowed light" tested for laser light turned off-- if the beam vanishes instantly-- even in the BEC medium and the escaping beam post BEC

Now at the moment I do not think the Double Slit Experiment is involved in this Dr. Hau's shut off the laser light. But it is worth pursuing, that we have the emerging light once it has passed through the BEC, emerge and is made to perform a Double Slit upon emerging, and then, turn on and turn off the laser source light. What I am thinking here is that the Double Slit acts as a photocamera of sorts.

5.2-Dr.Hau Harvard's "slowed light" tested for laser light turned off-- if the beam vanishes instantly-- even in the BEC medium and the escaping beam post BEC

Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 13:55:23 -0700 (PDT)

From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>

To: Plutonium Atom Universe <plutonium-atom-***@googlegroups.com>

Subject: comparing punch-speed to d/t speed Re: more progress on the "speed

of light" and its two principles-- punch tab speed

comparing punch-speed to d/t speed Re: more progress on the "speed of light" and its two principles-- punch tab speed

So, now, let me see if I can prove that the speed of light waves or photons, comes in two types of speed

1) the punch-speed of a full ellipse

2) common ordinary speed of distance/time designated as d/t

Now a human, a car, a rocket, a atom has only a d/t speed. You cannot get these objects at the speed of light for they would have infinite rest mass.

But a punch-speed, like I spoke of earlier is where you have say a cosmic cardboard of all various sizes and shapes of ellipses, each ellipse being a light wave or photon. Some are the size of the Cosmos, many are the size of a atom such as helium or tin or uranium. And each is held in place by two tiny tabs where you punch the ellipse and it comes out of the cardboard. The speed of light wave is a punch-speed. Same speed to punch out any and all of these ellipses. Whether the cosmic size ellipse or the microscopic ellipse, all require a punch that is 3*10^8 meters/second punch, and out they come.

So, when Danish physicist Lene Hau at Harvard turns on a laser light to shot into a BEC what her team is doing is turning on punched-speed ellipses of light waves. Each ellipse is the speed of light 3*10^8 meters/second that means the photon is traveling around that ellipse regardless of size of the traveling. But, these ellipses in space also have a d/t speed. A speed for the individual ellipse itself. So as each ellipse is moving in Space and encounters a BEC, that speed d/t of that ellipse varies and is slowed down in the new medium of BEC.

As Dr. Hau turns off the laser light, all the ellipses immediately go off, even those inside the BEC medium. Correct me if wrong, on that.

Likewise, you or I turning on a lightbulb. The light waves come out as ellipses and travel in space until they enter a different medium. Say the glass of water nearby the light bulb. As I turn the light off, all the light disappears into darkness, no matter how far away the light has travelled when "on". The instant I turn the bulb off, all the light is off.

What explains that instantaneous off and on? Even the light inside the glass of water which has been slowed down, turns off just as all the light from that bulb turns off.

What explains that? The explanation is that there are two speeds in the world-- the punch-speed and the d/t speed.

The punch-speed is an entire ellipse which is punched by electricity, and the ellipse is a magnetic monopole. The d/t speed is our common ordinary speed we are all familar with.

So as we turn the light off, all the light, even the slowed light inside the BEC is off at that very same instant of time. What explains that is the ellipses all disappear the moment the light is turned off. Regardless of the d/t speed.

AP

Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 15:31:47 -0700 (PDT)

From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>

To: Plutonium Atom Universe <plutonium-atom-***@googlegroups.com>

Subject: Light has to be closed circuit//comparing punch-speed to d/t speed

Re: more progress on the "speed of light" and its two principles-- punch

tab speed

Light has to be closed circuit//comparing punch-speed to d/t speed Re: more progress on the "speed of light" and its two principles-- punch tab speed

You see, there is something gravely missing in Old Physics on Light Waves, sorely missing and troubling. Light is EM and all of EM has to be circuit to exist. Photons and light-wave cannot be open ended- but rather a closed loop. That means all light waves are ellipses and the moment a bulb is turned off is the moment all the light from that bulb is off, no matter how far away (quantum entanglement) or how close to the bulb yet moving slowly in BEC.

Light is a wave but a wave in a circuit of closed ellipse.

AP

Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 19:43:40 -0700 (PDT)

From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>

To: Plutonium Atom Universe <plutonium-atom-***@googlegroups.com>

Subject: name for punch-speed is angular speed and normal speed is linear

speed Re: Light has to be closed circuit//comparing punch-speed to d/t

speed

name for punch-speed is angular speed and normal speed is linear speed Re: Light has to be closed circuit//comparing punch-speed to d/t speed

On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 5:31:47 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

You see, there is something gravely missing in Old Physics on Light Waves, sorely missing and troubling. Light is EM and all of EM has to be circuit to exist. Photons and light-wave cannot be open ended- but rather a closed loop. That means all light waves are ellipses and the moment a bulb is turned off is the moment all the light from that bulb is off, no matter how far away (quantum entanglement) or how close to the bulb yet moving slowly in BEC.

Light is a wave but a wave in a circuit of closed ellipse.

And, in a very real sense, we can say that Quantum Entanglement of the Bell Inequality is the same thing as the practical fact that as you have a light on-- the waves travel the entire universe at the speed of light, but very moment you turn the light off-- those waves cease to exist also, no matter how far from the source or whether in a slowed medium, BEC.

Now I learned a valuable lesson with "charge", that when you pin a silly name to a concept, it holds back that science, hinders and cripples the science. Charge is really wire, and should have been named "wire".

So, I have two distinct speeds, the regular normal speed of distance/time and then the punch-speed of ellipses of no matter what size, they are punched out of Space, each and every one of them at the speed of light 3*10^8 meters/second. Now, I cannot call it punch-speed, for I need a name that fits in with other physics.

In momentum we have two types, the linear and the angular. So, in speeds we should have two distinct types. The normal regular type of d/t, but also the rather unfamilar punch-speed and it is related to angular momentum. This angular momentum speed is the perimeter of a ellipse and no matter the size of the ellipse perimeter, these angular speeds are all the same, for all of them are formed in 3*10^8 meter/second.

The linear speed is variable, but reach the speed of light nor exceed it. The angular speed is a constant, and cannot exceed that speed. All material matter has these two speeds, but the rest mass of objects forbids them from reaching the speed of light.

There is experimental proof of what I say above is true. I need it validated though, for I am not sure of the Hau experiments into slowed-light, that if you turn off the laser light, the slowed light disappears along with the unslowed light the moment the bulb is off. I am presuming this is the case. And if the case, then the fact that the moment any bulb is turned off, is the very instant that all the light that came from that bulb vanishes also. (This adds new meaning to Olber's paradox, of why is the night sky black when it has all those photons traveling. It is black because of Quantum Entanglement, that the moment a light source goes out, all the photons from that source disappear also. So there never was a chance that the Cosmos is so full of photons that it is no longer light.

AP

Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 22:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>

To: Plutonium Atom Universe <plutonium-atom-***@googlegroups.com>

Subject: Proof that light waves have two speeds, a linear speed of

distance/time and a angular speed of 3*10^8meters/second

Proof that light waves have two speeds, a linear speed of distance/time and a angular speed of 3*10^8meters/second

The proof is simple, take any laser light beam, the strongest you can build and shine it. The instant you turn it off, is the instant the entire column of angular speed light waves turn off also.

We can even see it in the laboratory where Dr. Hau at Harvard conducts "slowed down light experiments, running a laser light through BEC". The instant Dr. Hau turns off the light source, the entire column of light waves turns off also, even inside the BEC.

As for outer space, our best laser gets attenuated fast. But we can imagine a laser shone to Space where it is traveling to a far far away galaxy, and we turn the laser off. Even though light travels at 3^10^8 meters/second. That entire column of light from that laser disappears the very moment it is turned off, even though it is light years distance away, every photon or light wave is connected back to the source-- the laser flashlight, and the instant it is turned off, the entire beam disappears. This is quantum entanglement or the Bell Inequality. But my point is that light has two distinct speeds. One speed is linear and is what slows light in a BEC. But the other speed of light, is angular and it matters not on distance at all, but only on a fact of a closed circuit. A closed circuit that is induced by electricity and the speed of light is a line-of-force in Faraday's magnetic lines of force, a ellipse. This angular speed corresponds to angular momentum. Just as the variable linear speed corresponds to linear momentum.

This angular speed provides the puzzling "constant speed" and a "maximum speed". In order for 3*10^8 meters/second be both a constant and a maximum speed, the speed has to be angular. Remember-- linear momentum is not conserved. Angular Momentum is conserved. In order to conserve angular momentum, you need a angular speed that is both constant and a maximum.

All of that is proven by just one simple observation experiment-- run a laser through BEC, and slow light down to a crawl, and let some of the light escape. Now, turn off the laser. Watch. Does the entire column of light also disappear as the laser light is turned off? Yes, it does, unless Dr. Hau has seen otherwise.

AP

I do not know what Dr. Hau and her team believe in, whether you turn off the laser and not all the beam vanishes at the same time, or whether as I believe, the entire beam vanishes the instant the laser is turned off.

Of course, I have some supporting data-- called Quantum Mechanics Entanglement of the Bell Inequality. And the reason all the light vanishes the instant the laser is turned off, is because light waves are closed loops with the source as one of the links in this ellipse closed loop. So the instant the laser is turned off, causes all the light from that laser is turned off, even the light waves inside the BEC portion.

So, Dr. Hau, please take the challenge. Find out if the entire slowed light is instantly turned off as the laser is turned off. Perhaps you can set up some camera to record the turn-off.

AP

Click here to Reply

me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
Apr 23

Quoting some of Dr Hau’s work:

Soon after, we succeeded in stopping a light pulse completely in an atomic cloud cooled to a temperature just above the transition temperature for BEC. At the time when the light pulse is slowed, compressed, and contained within the atomic sample, we turn off the control laser field abruptly and then turn it back on at a later time. When the control laser is turned back on, the light pulse is regenerated: we can stop and controllably regenerate the light pulse. During the storage time, thermal motion and associated smearing of the optical information imprinted in the atoms are minimized with the use of ultracold atoms.

—- end quote—-

AP writes: trying to get a sense of whether turning the laser off, turned the light inside the BEC off simultaneously.

AP

me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
Apr 23

apparently the light in BEC vanishes also as the laser is turned off Re: Dr.Hau Harvard's "slowed light" challenge

I do not know what to make of that statement. I was not at the Harvard lab when Dr. Hau conducted that test. But I would hazard to guess that when she turned off the laser, it also made the light in the BEC vanish instantly, as the column of laser light vanished everywhere the instant the laser was turned off. This is Quantum Entanglement of Bell Inequality at its finest and best demonstration. Forget about distant stars tested for Entanglement-- for here we have it close at hand.

I am guessing that when Dr. Hau turned off the laser, it went out throughout its column path. Not only in the BEC, but any light that emerged post BEC. If true, then, what this proves to me, is that light has two speeds. It has the normal speed of distance/time which can be variable up to 3*10^8 meters/second. And, also, light has a angular speed of a closed loop ellipse. This ellipse path includes the light source itself. Imagine a electric extension cord is a closed loop. Every light wave is composed of a d/t speed and a ellipse speed. So when I shoot a laser light through BEC and wait for 10 years as that light goes through the BEC and travels into space for 10 years, then, after 10 years I turn off the light. All that light for 10 years of travelling, all of it, the BEC light and the 10 years into Space, all of it is vanished, the instant I turn off the laser light. Why? Because all light is a closed loop ellipse.

Now, mathematicians love to play games of "what is that number" given two conditions. For example, mathematicians love the test of

1) A starting number is larger than 0
2) What is the final number in which you successively take the square root of a starting number.

Another example

1) A integer between 0 and 60
2) What integer forms a number base system such as binary or ternary etc, whose base is actually the prime numbers of the unique prime factorization theorem coinciding with being "10".

So, naturally, a mathematician would be apt to consider this test:

1) A speed which is a constant speed, never higher or lower than 3*10^8 meters/second
2) A speed that is maximum, for no speed can ever be larger than 3*10^8 meters/second

And to solve that-- the only way is to say that light has two simultaneous speeds-- it has a variable distance/time up to 3*10^8 for witness "slow light in BEC" and, light has a angular speed of 3*10^8 that is in the form of a closed loop ellipse. Only in that manner can you solve both 1 and 2.

You see, that is a problem, especially designed for a mathematician who is constantly engaged in such play.

AP

me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
Apr 24

Re: apparently the light in BEC vanishes also as the laser is turned off Re: Dr.Hau Harvard's "slowed light" challenge

Newsgroups: sci.physics

Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 22:24:46 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: mysteries start to unveil Re: Dr.Hau Harvard's "slowed light" tested

for laser light turned off//making common-sense of the speed of light-- where

it has two speeds-- a linear and a angular

From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>

mysteries start to unveil Re: Dr.Hau Harvard's "slowed light" tested for laser light turned off//making common-sense of the speed of light-- where it has two speeds-- a linear and a angular

Actually it was not all that long ago, on NOVA, perhaps 2 months? 1 month ago? about Quantum Entanglement. Where if memory serves me two Austrian physicists were in the Southern Hemisphere doing measurements on stars far away. In the end, they found "entanglement".

But, here is a far far cleaner experiment on Entanglement with actual stunning experimental numbers and data. For we set up a BEC and a distance into the BEC and a distance away for the recovering light to impact upon some wall. We have all the distances known. Now we shoot the laser light into the BEC, and watch as it is slowed down and later as it comes out of the medium and heads for the end wall where it is recorded. We have intricate on and off switches of the laser and we have cameras and recording instruments.

So what we want to observe is when we turn the laser off, is the entire light beam go out, even the slowed light inside the BEC and the emerging light up against the end wall.

Quantum Entanglement suggests the instant the laser is turned off-- that very instant-- the entire laser light column vanishes, even the slowed light inside BEC.

If true, well, it is the best experiment to date of Entanglement, but even more important, it proves that light has two distinct speeds-- a linear momentum speed which can vary from 0 to 3*10^8 meters/sec such as the slowed light is of this form distance/time, but a second speed which is a angular speed and is in the shaped of a closed ellipse with the light source as one point in that ellipse. This angular speed comes as a constant of 3*10^8m/s and there is no speed greater than this. All light waves have two speeds the moment they are borne. But the moment the laser is shut off, all the light from that laser, past or present when it was on, all of that light vanishes the instant the laser is turned off. So if the laser had been on for 10 years and some of that light zoomed out of the solar system, the moment the laser is turned off-- every one of those light waves vanishes. They vanish because every one of those light waves, no matter how far away from the source, is a closed loop ellipse, and the shut off makes all those closed loops vanish.

This is why light seemed so mysterious and paradoxical and never made any common-sense. But once you realize light is two separate distinct speeds, the mystery starts to unveil.

AP

me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
Apr 24 (19 hours ago)

Newsgroups: sci.math

Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 12:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: slow light helps us prove that light itself is closed loop ellipses

Re: Quantum Entanglement is easy to measure with BEC slow light

From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>

slow light helps us prove that light itself is closed loop ellipses Re: Quantum Entanglement is easy to measure with BEC slow light

what slow light helps us to learn, is that photons are all closed loop ellipses with two speeds-- a linear and a angular speed

Now this is the beauty of using Slowed Light to measure whether every light-wave is a closed loop ellipse, no matter how far away that light-wave has gone, whether the distance inside a laboratory building or whether that light wave has traveled 10 years journey in space, for the instant that the original light source laser is turned off, all the light waves that the laser created-- is turned off or vanishes. Stunning stunning idea, and if the experiment proves me correct, means that all photons are closed loops ellipses.

Why use Slowed Light? Because it is extremely extremely difficult to measure if all the light vanishes the instant the laser light is turned off, and so the SLOWED LIGHT inside the BEC, once the laser is turned off, it too vanishes.

Is that what Harvard's Dr. Hau has seen in her lab work on Slowed Light? Has she seen that the light inside of BEC is also vanished once the laser is switched off, yet it should not vanish because she slowed that light down.

You see, we could never measure the "vanishing of light" until now with slow light.

AP

me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
2:28 AM (8 hours ago)

Newsgroups: sci.math

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 00:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: try it out-- all the light vanishes Re: slow light helps us prove

From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>

try it out-- all the light vanishes Re: slow light helps us prove that light itself is closed loop ellipses Re: Quantum Entanglement is easy to measure with BEC slow light
You see, we could never measure the "vanishing of light" until now with slow light.
I do not think anyone has made any "use" of Dr. Hau's slowed light, until now. For it has been just a curiosity at Harvard, not of any use, until now.

What use I am making is the Logic of it all-- to peer inside of atoms and understand what a "light wave = photon" is all about.

And what "slow light" immediately tells us-- is that light has two different distinct speeds. It has a linear speed which can vary up between 0 and 3*10^8 meters/second but cannot go higher. And it has another speed (two speeds at the same time) called a angular speed.

Like taking a spinning top and throwing it. The spinning top has a linear speed in air, and it has a speed of it spinning around.

So in Dr. Hau's slow-light, she is measuring and observing only the linear speed of light, not at all looking at the angular speed of light.

For the angular speed is a closed loop ellipse, and all light waves are closed loop ellipses. Some are tiny, and fit inside an atom, others can stretch the entire distance of the cosmos. And all these closed ellipses, whether tiny or cosmic size have one and only one speed-- 3*10^8 meters/second.

Now, most readers of this, would say -- Mr. Plutonium, how can you be sure of this?

And the answer I give, is, I am not sure, because I have not stepped inside of Harvard's Dr. Hau's laboratory to turn the laser light off, and the instant it is turned off, that the light that is inside the BEC medium immediately vanishes as well as all the other light from that laser.

But I instinctively know that if Dr. Hau were to slow light down to a crawl, and have some light come out of the BEC, now, turn the laser light off, turn it off, and, all the light from that laser instantly vanishes, not just the light outside the BEC medium, but even the slowed down light inside the BEC medium vanishes the instant the laser is turned off.

Dr. Hau, when you read this, please do the experiment and tell the world about it. I am pretty sure all the light vanishes the instant you turn the laser off.

Try it.

If True, well, light has two speeds, and the reason all the light of the laser vanishes is because it is a closed loop that includes the laser and when you interrupt the laser you destroy all the light ellipses that came from that laser. Try it.

AP

Very crude dot picture of 5f6 magnetosphere of 231Pu Atom Totality

A torus shape doing the Faraday Law inside of each and every atom.
__
.-' `-.
.' ::\ ::|:: /:: `.
/ ::\::|::/:: \ inside the atom is rings of Faraday Law coil and bar magnet
;.......... _ _ ............ ;
|.......... ( ).............|
; - - ;
\ ::/::|::\:: / neutrons form a atom-skin cover over the torus rings
`. ::/ ::|:: \:: .'
`- _____ .-'

One of those dots in the magnetosphere is the Milky Way galaxy. And
each dot represents another galaxy. The O is the Cosmic nucleus and
certainly not as dense as what Old Physics thought, and perhaps it is a void altogether
because in New Physics the interior of atoms has the Faraday law going on.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-11 02:16:00 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
I just performed an interesting experiment, since I have a prism set up on a table across from my lighting so that if I am bored with TV, I glance over and look at the colors of the rainbow in my prism.
Well, anyway, thinking of laser light in BEC, I have a IR thermometer and I spanned across that prism with the IR thermometer. Thinking that the temperature would fall off as it swept across the prism. No, it was higher in temperature as I spanned through the prism and dropped off by 1 degree on the exterior of the prism.
Alright repeated this experiment and find something perplexing to say the least.

I ran the experiment in a more controlled manner. First I ran it on a prism and found that the temperature inside the prism was higher at 19.3 C and nearby was 19.1 C. Then a hour or so later I ran it on a gallon of water in clear plastic bottle and was 17.9 C whereas nearby was 18.4.

So the prism is warmer than surrounding nearby and water bottle with water is cooler than surrounding nearby.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-12 03:49:25 UTC
Rik Chandler is Dr. Hau’s slow light is that also a one star, and what does it take to get your vaunted two stars??

↰ sci.math
Rik Chandler says modern day science is absolute trash// what is Science and Sentiment in the USA??
May 10me
Rik Chandler
1.0 out of 5 starsAbsolute trash
May 4, 2019
Verified Purchase
This is an incomprehensible piece of garbage written by an anonymous person using an absurd pseudonym.

Was the Saber-Toothed-Tiger, Smilodon, Paleontologists most laughable mistake? Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Be the first to review this item
Archimedes Plutonium
2019-05-12 18:02:50 UTC
knuckleheads do know comprehension from incomprehension Re: Dr. Bouman's fake black hole-- where binary stars HD98800 are evidence against-- and why clown Brian Greene is sidekick
Ever heard of The event horizon?
KON
Discussion
Rik Chandler says "incomprehensible"// but I find Harvard's Dr.Hau "slow light", and turning the laser off, as very comprehensible
By me 1 post 4 views updated 7:04 AM

Discussion
1-Rik Chandler, it is 4 stars in HD98800, and Dr. Bauman never learned what Pauli Exclusion Principle was Re: 1-Dr. Bouman's fake black hole-- where binary stars HD98800 are evidence against-- and why clown Brian Greene is sidekick
By me 1 post 3 views updated 6:51 AM

Discussion
Re: Dr. Bouman's fake black hole-- where binary stars HD98800 are evidence against-- and why clown Brian Greene is sidekick
By konyberg 7 posts 54 views updated 6:44 AM

AP writes: Looks like Konyberg lacks the comprehension that Rik Chandler lacks. No I do not want to turn the light off of a black-hole since none exists because of Pauli Exclusion Principle. But I do want Dr. Hau at Harvard to turn off the laser light and check for quantum entanglement-- because the instant the laser is off, is the instant the slow light in BEC goes off also.

So, get on the same page Konyberg-- turn the light off in slow light, and Black holes cannot exist due to Pauli Exclusion Principle.