The holocaust -50 reasons why it is bullshit
F.Art.Ingatu
2003-07-04 22:09:05 UTC
Here we go again!. Round about the early 19-fifties 2 million jews
were said to have perished during the war.
Then it crept up to 3 million, then five million, and later six
million.
I said in my last post on this subject that the propagandists must
have
decided they cannot push their luck any higher than that, and still
hold
the attention of a dubious Public.
Now up pops timmy with a new total.
That new total is now 12 million.
Thats the total of people murdered by the Nazis, not just Jews. After
all
the Nazis found all sorts of other people to murder. You in fact
mentioned
Gypsies, gays, and the chronically ill in your post.
What physical evidence do you have to support any of it?
Why do you keep asking that question? When presented with references to
physical evidence, such as the study by Polish researchers for which
links
have been posted multiple times of late, you ignore them.
Because it is not physical evidence.
So a study that details the excavation of large amounts of human remains is
not an example of physical evidence? In other words, as I noted recently,
you will only accept something as "physical evidence" if it can be somehow
magically made to appear in your own home.
It is no different from alien
abduction stories.
So some guy saying, "I got probed by an alien" is the equivalent of a peer
reviewed article detailing the methodology used to search for human remains
at various sites of Nazi camps in Poland, and the results of said research.
Sure, right, tell us another one. By your bizarre reasoning every scientific
study is invalid because you have not been directly presented with the
physical results of said studies.
You are to enamored with your fantasies to realize that.
Show the gas chambers. Be the first. Start a tradition.
Of course you are a gullible fool who does believe in biblical Israel
so you are a very stupid person.
And your examples of me believing in "biblical Israel," whatever that
actually means in your weird little mindset, are?
tim gueguen 101867
Is that your ex-RAF number?
If so, you joined in 1939/1940.
Sorry! I made a mistake with that number. I now observe it is a 6
figure number. Mine was a seven figure number. Therefore you joined in
peace time some time between WW1 and WW2.
Or perhaps you were flying stringbags in the Royal Flying Corps, or
perhaps enemy artillery-spotting sitting in a basket floating under a
big balloon in the early days of WW1 before stringbags were invented.
In that case you should by now be six feet under.
Doug.1143675. RAF 1940.
Mr. Doug,

this fanatical Jew's number, "tim gueguen 101867", represents either his
Birthday to be on Oct. 18th, 1967, which makes him way too young to be
any kind of reliable source and which explains why he talks only shit
and hear-say, or

if he was arguing back in the WWII days like he quarrels today then
it is not surprising that his behavior earned him his KZ# 101867.

if the latter is the case then his low (early) tattoo number and
his obvious survival of the holocaust calls into question the
12 million dead that gueguen is advocating in a recent post of his.

Hence it is indicative that this "gueguen" is nothing more than
F. Art Ingatu
Nick Kersdown
2003-07-05 10:31:20 UTC
Post by F.Art.Ingatu
this fanatical Jew's number, "tim gueguen 101867",
I'm not Jewish. Gueguen is a Breton name. Not that I imagine you know what
a Breton is.
Post by F.Art.Ingatu
represents either his
Birthday to be on Oct. 18th, 1967, which makes him way too young to be
any kind of reliable source and which explains why he talks only shit
and hear-say, or
Alas, another idiot who denies the failed attempt to achieve the ultimate
goal of what one assumes is one of his idols, Herr Hitler.
tim gueguen 101867
If that is your birthday, it makes you 35 - hardly 'too young to be any kind
of reliable source' is it?
--
Nick Kersdown
http://www.bettybowers.com/index.html
http://www.tom-watson.co.uk/teens.html
tim gueguen
2003-07-05 21:15:48 UTC
Post by F.Art.Ingatu
represents either his
Birthday to be on Oct. 18th, 1967, which makes him way too young to be
any kind of reliable source and which explains why he talks only shit
and hear-say, or
Alas, another idiot who denies the failed attempt to achieve the ultimate
goal of what one assumes is one of his idols, Herr Hitler.
tim gueguen 101867
If that is your birthday, it makes you 35 - hardly 'too young to be any kind
of reliable source' is it?
Nah, what he means is that I was too young to be there personally. Of
course neither was he presumably, or else he wouldn't be writing that
nonsense

tim gueguen 1018967.
hi
2019-05-12 19:30:49 UTC
We need to all take the AP World History Exam and write about why the Holocaust was false in the essay question. Then college board will realize they shouldn't be teaching kids this drivel.
Arindam Banerjee
2019-05-13 02:47:42 UTC
Huh? Einstein was a bungler who managed to escape the Holocaust. Like other top German Jews who made the atom bomb which has the potential to destroy humanity. They are all greatly belov, though.
Mitch Raemsch
2019-05-13 03:38:32 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by hi
We need to all take the AP World History Exam and write about why the Holocaust was false in the essay question. Then college board will realize they shouldn't be teaching kids this drivel.
Huh? Einstein was a bungler who managed to escape the Holocaust. Like other top German Jews who made the atom bomb which has the potential to destroy humanity. They are all greatly belov, though.
The other scientists were immoral. They did not belong with Albert Einstein.
Don't blame Einstein for something he repented for. Even though it was
the greatest thing to happen to Japan.

God is creating gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch
Arindam Banerjee
2019-05-13 06:04:00 UTC
Post by Mitch Raemsch
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by hi
We need to all take the AP World History Exam and write about why the Holocaust was false in the essay question. Then college board will realize they shouldn't be teaching kids this drivel.
Huh? Einstein was a bungler who managed to escape the Holocaust. Like other top German Jews who made the atom bomb which has the potential to destroy humanity. They are all greatly belov, though.
The other scientists were immoral. They did not belong with Albert Einstein.
Don't blame Einstein for something he repented for. Even though it was
the greatest thing to happen to Japan.
God is creating gravity.
Mitchell Raemsch
Jolly well Einstein should be blamed. He wrote to the POTUS about the atom bomb development, starting it all, the nuclear age which can kill billions. Most evil person in history, potentially unless they throw out all nukes. Another matter that his crappy physics had nothing to do with the bomb which like all explosions and energy matter interaction works on my formula e=0.5mvN(N-k)v.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
sergIo
2019-05-13 13:52:08 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by Mitch Raemsch
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by hi
[...]
Einstein was fighting the Nazi's, he did not want the Nazis to take over
the world.
Arindam Banerjee
There are always good reasons to do evil.
sergIo
but with AOC there are stupid reasons to do evil.
Billy Carter
2019-05-13 14:10:57 UTC
Worng newsgruop, you retarded lunatic.
sergIo