8Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-22 06:29:48 UTC
8Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS

The FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with volta dancing by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS PRESSURE

__
.-' `-. ,dP""Yb,
.' `. ,d" "b,
/ \ d' _ `Y,
_ ; ; 8 8 `b
__ ,'" "`. | | `b,_,aP P
__ ,' `. / \ ; ; """" d'
.' `. / | | | \ / ,P"
_ | | | / \ / `. .' a,.__,aP"
( _ ) `.__.' `.__.' `.___ .' `-._____.-' `"""''
\\\
(0 0)
_ooO_(_)_Ooo____
volta dancing, you put your right foot out, .. ..

Eric Francis Dartmouth Murders (St.Martin's Press) writes page 99 "Geology Department might be close enough for someone (Archimedes Plutonium) they thought wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place."

Melania Trump has an easy time defending her dignity from gutter press, in one month with millions.

Annie Oakley struggled with the gutter press

Archimedes Plutonium like Annie Oakley has to battle the evil, but alas, time away from doing science.

_ _/|
\'o.0'
=(___)=

Poem-- seeking the poet George Witte to publish

STUPIDITY of Inflamming Innocence Abroad

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid is Francis & Witte
I mean rock-hard stupid.
Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid, Witte & Francis

Surface of Venus under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide
And sulfuric acid vapor dehydrated for 300 million years, rock-hard stupid.
Stupid, so stupid, that it goes way beyond the stupid we know
Into a whole different sensorium of stupid.

Witte & Francis are trans-stupid stupid.
Meta-stupid.
Stupid so collapsed upon itself
That it is within its
own Fusion Barrier Principle radius stupid.
Lightning bolt stupid.

Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no intellect can escape.
Maxwell Dirac Equations stupid.
Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations Stupid.
Francis & Witte emits more stupid/second than our entire galaxy otherwise
emits stupid/year.
Quasar stupid.

Nothing else in the universe can be this stupid.
Witte & Francis is an oozingly putrescent primordial fragment
From the original Antimatter of Stupid
A pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else
As to be beyond the laws of physics that define maximally-
extrapolated hyperbolic geometrical-
dimensional background radiation stupid.
As we can imagine it.

Witte & Francis
is Planck stupid
A quantum foam of stupid
A vacuum decay of stupid
A grand unified theory of stupid

(UncleAl/AP)

\\\
(0 0)
_ooO_(_)_Ooo____
volta dancing, you put your right foot out, .. ..

o-:^>___?
`~~c--^c'
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-26 06:58:19 UTC
Michael Moroney wrote:
Feb 25 (1 hour ago)
A wild pitch!
AP writes: George are you going to publish the daffy liar Moroney-- below? Now he insanely thinks sci.physics is a baseball game.
\\\
(0 0)
_ooO_(_)_Ooo____
volta dancing, you put your right foot out, .. ..
o-:^>___?
`~~c--^c'
Liar Moroney, can't even do a percentage correctly and says he is an engineer and weighed the electron in High School
Nope. I really did those experiments in high school. Maybe the high school
you went to wasn't much more than a glorified babysitting service, but I
went to a very good high school.  We did many hands-on physics and
chemistry experiments, some of which I remember fondly.
Sorry, no lie. I don't remember the exact value I got, but it was pretty
close to the ~9.1E-31 kg.  And I got an "A" for the two experiments.
We report here a simple Compton scattering experiment which may be carried
out in graduate and undergraduate laboratories to determine the rest mass
energy of the electron. In the present experiment, we have ...
Compton scattering is another way to measure the electron's mass,
but it's not the one we did.
To measure the electron's charge, we did the Millikan Oil Drop Experiment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_drop_experiment
You measure the charge on several different droplets and look for a value
where all the measured values seem to be multiples of. This is the
quantized charge of an electron.
The apparatus is rather simple. A light box with a microscope eyepiece,
electrode plates for generating an electric field (oops, Archie doesn't
believe in an electric field, so he's well on the way of failing the
experiment!) and a bulb to spray a fine oil into it which forms tiny
droplets, some of which receive a small static charge. Varying the
nonexistent electric field caused the droplets to move, or remain steady
against gravity.
The charge-to-mass apparatus is also simple. It's basically a modified
oscilloscope CRT and associated electronics, a dime a dozen at the time.
You apply a voltage to the oscilloscope deflection plates, which generates
an electric field (oops! Archie will fail this experiment, too!) which
deflects the electron beam.
Another real cool one was actually measuring the decay of an isotope with
a very short half-life.  The physics teacher had this 5 gallon jug of a
thorium compound solution, which he said will last him many years. It also
contained all the daughter elements in thorium's decay chain. He poured
some out, added some other chemical and then poured the result through
filter papers, which got handed out. We monitored the counts with geiger
counters. Supposedly, one element, a thorium decay daughter, was retained
on the filter paper, while the thorium and everything else passed through.
We had to monitor and write down the geiger counter counts every minute or
so, and graph it, and determine the half-life. The substance had a
half-life of about 10 minutes, easily observable through one class period.
That was fun!
They don't dare do that experiment these days. I have to wonder if/when
the state hazmat crew showed up at my old high school with all the workers
in moon suits, evacuating the school, and using a remote controlled robot
to take the jug to a lead-lined trailer to take it to a nuclear waste dump
with a police escort... :-)
The physics teacher did say the radioactivity was minimal and was no risk.
No risk by 1970s standards, anyway...
George, what is the title going to be? How about-- INSANE AND IN BOSTON
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-07 02:00:13 UTC
***@gmail.com writes:
4:47 AM (15 hours ago)
You should check the fokker-planck equation of your modem.
Dan Christensen writes:
8:37 AM (11 hours ago)
Could it have something to do your recent attempts here to enlist Russian agents to harass Western >academics and sabotage our education system??? Maybe you should just turn yourself in. (Joking!)
Dan

***@gmail.com writes:
5:45 PM (2 hours ago)
Maybe Google was experimenting with its new Bristlecone.
And choose as a test site APs house, since cone sections
are no ellipses there. This is good for quantum computing.
AP writes: are these typical trash, with trash minds that gets an education spot in our colleges today-- when they should be picking plastic out of our dumps so they don't pollute the oceans
[...]
From the original Antimatter of Stupid
`~~c--^c'
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-09 04:29:26 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
[...]
From the original Antimatter of Stupid
A pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else
As to be beyond the laws of physics that define maximally-
extrapolated hyperbolic geometrical-
dimensional background radiation stupid.
As we can imagine it.
Witte & Francis
is Planck stupid
A quantum foam of stupid
A vacuum decay of stupid
A grand unified theory of stupid
(UncleAl/AP)
\\\
(0 0)
_ooO_(_)_Ooo____
volta dancing, you put your right foot out, .. ..
o-:^>___?
`~~c--^c'
Hey, Eric, Eric Francis, you have a knack for science fiction, for if you ever do a novel, try including the McGinn nutjob in your literature (your so called news reporting)

Pay Attention Alan (1)
By James McGinn 17 posts 52 views updated Mar 5

+ 4 others

Potholer Response: Global Warming is a Myth (1)
By James McGinn 2 posts 14 views updated Mar 5

This topic has been hidden because it was flagged for abuse.

It's Not What You Know That Will Hurt You . . . (4)
By James McGinn 6 posts 32 views updated Mar 5

Vapor pressure and partial pressure of multiple gases are two different subjects (1)
By James McGinn 7 posts 42 views updated Mar 5

Don't Blame Me For Your Own Failure to Follow the Scientific Method
By James McGinn 56 posts 164 views updated Mar 5
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-18 21:54:28 UTC
[...]
From the original Antimatter of Stupid
A pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else
As to be beyond the laws of physics that define maximally-
extrapolated hyperbolic geometrical-
dimensional background radiation stupid.
As we can imagine it.
Witte & Francis
is Planck stupid
A quantum foam of stupid
A vacuum decay of stupid
A grand unified theory of stupid
(UncleAl/AP)
\\\
(0 0)
_ooO_(_)_Ooo____
volta dancing, you put your right foot out, .. ..
o-:^>___?
`~~c--^c'
     A few birds shy of a flock.
Eric Francis
    Act your age, not your shoe size.
George Witte
     A brain the size of a BB inside a boxcar.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-07 20:16:42 UTC
[...]
From the original Antimatter of Stupid
A pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else
As to be beyond the laws of physics that define maximally-
extrapolated hyperbolic geometrical-
dimensional background radiation stupid.
As we can imagine it.
Witte & Francis
is Planck stupid
A quantum foam of stupid
A vacuum decay of stupid
A grand unified theory of stupid
(UncleAl/AP)
\\\
(0 0)
_ooO_(_)_Ooo____
volta dancing, you put your right foot out, .. ..
o-:^>___?
`~~c--^c'
     A modest little person, with much to be modest about.
Eric Francis
How dumb and insane are stalkers Jan Burse, Jan Bielawski, Mike Moroney, in trigonometry? So dumb they accept trigonometry definition of sine as opposite/hypotenuse, yet never realizing that such a definition forces the angle 180 degrees to be 2 not 3.14… and the angle 90 degrees be 1.

George Witte
     A Pithecanthropus brain in a Cro-Magnon body.
Eric Francis
     A photographic memory, but the lens cover is glued on.
George Witte
     A prime candidate for natural de-selection.