Google Groups and spammers.
Add Reply
Ovské Bezvýjimeènì
2018-04-07 20:19:24 UTC
David A. Smith
Hello David, my name is Alan the retired engineer. The experiments which
I hope your team would consider are described in this posting to
sci.physics.relativity. I assume you are an astronomer or explorer of
that vacuum. With a humble plea, here is an
Hi Alan, nice to meet you. You guys, retired engineers, putted man on
moon, those days. I am working on an arduino right now.
Alan Folmsbee
2018-04-07 21:02:32 UTC
Post by Ovské Bezvýjimeènì
David A. Smith
Hello David, my name is Alan the retired engineer. The experiments which
I hope your team would consider are described in this posting to
sci.physics.relativity. I assume you are an astronomer or explorer of
that vacuum. With a humble plea, here is an
Hi Alan, nice to meet you. You guys, retired engineers, putted man on
moon, those days. I am working on an arduino right now.
Hi Ov, The future of science is being written in time for you:

https://impuremath.wordpress.com/

Al
Ovské Bezvýjimeènì
2018-04-07 22:24:13 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Post by Ovské Bezvýjimeènì
David A. Smith
Hello David, my name is Alan the retired engineer. The experiments
which I hope your team would consider are described in this posting
to sci.physics.relativity. I assume you are an astronomer or explorer
of that vacuum. With a humble plea, here is an
Hi Alan, nice to meet you. You guys, retired engineers, putted man on
moon, those days. I am working on an arduino right now.
https://impuremath.wordpress.com/
Thanks, my dear retired engineer friend. Me too I love moon landings. You
cant drive an output by inputs in the future. Also doing recursive loops
in PID controllers, the y_n[] is based on x_n-1[], which is in the past.
Basics arduino, the most relativists areund here know nothing about.