Why There is So Much Bad Science
James McGinn
2017-03-30 17:09:32 UTC
Fewer Than One Percent Of Scientific Journal Papers Follow Scientific Method
http://principia-scientific.org/fewer-one-percent-scientific-journal-papers-follow-scientific-method/
Double-A
2017-03-30 19:42:19 UTC
Post by James McGinn
Fewer Than One Percent Of Scientific Journal Papers Follow Scientific Method
http://principia-scientific.org/fewer-one-percent-scientific-journal-papers-follow-scientific-method/
Science today is not about the scientific method. It is about winning grants by wild speculations!

Double-A
hanson
2017-03-30 19:47:30 UTC
Double-A" AA, <double-***@hush.com>, alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, since there is a scatological homoerotic
attraction factor involved between Bert & Abner, ever since Glazier
promissed to bequeath Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner,
then complained about the asylum that Abner is incarcerated in,
& just came back to advocate Jewish Supremacy in/with his...
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
James McGinn
Did you ever consider that school children may be viewing this?
hanson
2017-03-30 20:09:53 UTC
Post by James McGinn
Post by hanson
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, since there is a scatological homoerotic
attraction factor involved between Bert & Abner, ever since Glazier
promissed to bequeath Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner,
then complained about the asylum that Abner is incarcerated in,
& just came back to advocate Jewish Supremacy in/with his...
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
Did you ever consider that school children may be viewing this?
hanson wrote:
Listen, you old steamer. We had a pretty good cyber understanding.
"You stay away from me and I will not bag on you" Keep it that way,
and before you say anything else find out from either one of these 2
fecal kikes, why they wanna murder me of have me murdered, so
that the criminal Grave Yard Vandal Glazier can piss on my Grave.
Double-A
2017-03-30 20:30:39 UTC
Post by hanson
Post by James McGinn
Post by hanson
[...]
I have no desire to see you murdered, hanson. You are too much entertainment!

Double-A
hanson
2017-03-30 20:47:47 UTC
Post by Double-A
Post by hanson
Post by James McGinn
Post by hanson
[...]
hanson wrote:
Client Abner, like his co-derelicts, habitually lies in both accounts.
<http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Ravencrag>
<http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Hanson>
given what Abner earlier posted, when Abner had a lucid moment
in his DT & Abner's up-welling of hatred onto hanson manifested.
The Starmaker
2017-03-31 19:43:14 UTC
bad science doesn't exist

only bad scientist
doing bad science exist
Paco
2017-03-31 22:29:37 UTC
That article struck me as limited in scope. I would think in areas of technological advance and critical infrastructure, where accurate research is profitable and poor research looses market share, we would find stricter adherence.
Serg io
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
James McGinn
2017-04-01 00:52:54 UTC
Undoubtedly, and it's going to vary greatly from one discipline and subcategory of discipline. And there can be categorical distinctions within subdisciplines. For example, in Meteorology there is storm theory, which is complete science fiction, and there are synoptics techniques for storm prediction which are perfectly valid.
benj
2017-04-01 01:28:45 UTC
Post by James McGinn
Post by Paco
That article struck me as limited in scope. I would think in areas
of technological advance and critical infrastructure, where
accurate research is profitable and poor research looses market
share, we would find stricter adherence.
Undoubtedly, and it's going to vary greatly from one discipline and
subcategory of discipline. And there can be categorical distinctions
within subdisciplines. For example, in Meteorology there is storm
theory, which is complete science fiction, and there are synoptics
techniques for storm prediction which are perfectly valid.
All of Meteorology is bad science just like cosmology. No wait. It's not
bad science because it isn't even science. It's fantasy. Well maybe good
fantasy?
James McGinn
2017-04-01 01:48:36 UTC
Post by benj
Post by James McGinn
Post by Paco
That article struck me as limited in scope. I would think in areas
of technological advance and critical infrastructure, where
accurate research is profitable and poor research looses market
share, we would find stricter adherence.
Undoubtedly, and it's going to vary greatly from one discipline and
subcategory of discipline. And there can be categorical distinctions
within subdisciplines. For example, in Meteorology there is storm
theory, which is complete science fiction, and there are synoptics
techniques for storm prediction which are perfectly valid.
All of Meteorology is bad science just like cosmology. No wait. It's not
bad science because it isn't even science. It's fantasy. Well maybe good
fantasy?
Well synoptics, which is just a combination of statistics and mapping, does a pretty good job of predicting storms. I suppose they try to play it up so that it seems more technical than it is. Knowing the prevailing winds, just about anybody could look at a satellite map and predict when a storm will arrive.

But their understanding of storms is literally based on non-existent principles.
Serg io
2017-04-01 02:59:50 UTC
Post by benj
Post by James McGinn
Post by Paco
That article struck me as limited in scope. I would think in areas
of technological advance and critical infrastructure, where
accurate research is profitable and poor research looses market
share, we would find stricter adherence.
Undoubtedly, and it's going to vary greatly from one discipline and
subcategory of discipline. And there can be categorical distinctions
within subdisciplines. For example, in Meteorology there is storm
theory, which is complete science fiction, and there are synoptics
techniques for storm prediction which are perfectly valid.
All of Meteorology is bad science just like cosmology. No wait. It's not
bad science because it isn't even science. It's fantasy. Well maybe good
fantasy?
not true, there are lots of Weather people on TV that provide a good
look at the weather;

all are experts in weather, meteorolgy, and know more than McGinn ever
will about water vapor...

[warning for the older fellas w HBP and also this is office safe but not
office politically correct]

James McGinn
2017-04-01 03:50:59 UTC
Sergio is like a child.
hanson
2017-04-01 05:01:17 UTC
Post by benj
Post by James McGinn
Post by Paco
[...]
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a4/47/38/a44738f24f3ab6a6ae05db2b882fea89.jpg
http://s1.dmcdn.net/MA7JQ/1280x720-ipk.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Jd2VTm1e5CA/0.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r3wPQ4bKHck/maxresdefault.jpg
http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/jackieguerrido1.jpg
https://images.follownews.com/1645/1645171/video-emerges-of-last-weeks-italian-weather-girl-presenting-the-weather-in-less-than-suitable-clothing_1.jpg
https://images.thewest.com.au/publication/B88326868Z/image/B88326868Z.1_20161212132005_000+G0FPV562.4-1.jpg
hanson wrote:
Well, these "experts in weather" are only reporters. The real gig is
here with with these activists, where you can see Benj in full
fantasy mode in-row-two-on-top-of-the-fat-one, off which Benj
just doesn't or can't get off
<https://www.google.com/search?q=Green+Peace+naked&biw=1003&bih=485&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa>

James McGinn
2017-04-01 17:59:24 UTC
Post by Serg io
not true, there are lots of Weather people on TV that provide a good
look at the weather;
all are experts in weather, meteorolgy, and know more than McGinn ever
will about water vapor...
They are journalist. Not scientist.

Likewise, Sergio is a troll. Not a scientist.
James McGinn
James McGinn
Unfortunately that is true. Now scientific truth is decided by the lowest common denominator of the voting public. Climate science is just the worst of the worst.
benj
2017-03-30 20:26:43 UTC
Post by Double-A
Post by James McGinn
Fewer Than One Percent Of Scientific Journal Papers Follow Scientific Method
http://principia-scientific.org/fewer-one-percent-scientific-journal-papers-follow-scientific-method/
Science today is not about the scientific method. It is about winning grants by wild speculations!
Double-A
The "norms" of the scientific method are no longer followed because
government funding of science both directly and indirectly through
corporations has led to a transformation of science from service of
civilization to service of those in power. In other words a shift from
the scientific method to pure politics. Jokers like HVAC, Odd and others
are representatives of the move from science to politics. Science is
about truth. Politics is about...well I don't have to explain that one,
do I?
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
2017-03-30 22:44:12 UTC
Post by James McGinn
Fewer Than One Percent Of Scientific Journal Papers Follow Scientific Method
http://principia-scientific.org/fewer-one-percent-scientific-journal-papers-follow-scientific-method/
Tardnado Guy, did you finally win your battle with Fakey?

Did you run him off in ignominy, or what?
Edward Prochak
2017-03-31 04:32:59 UTC
Post by James McGinn
Fewer Than One Percent Of Scientific Journal Papers Follow Scientific Method
http://principia-scientific.org/fewer-one-percent-scientific-journal-papers-follow-scientific-method/
end of the article reads:
"Armstrong concluded his talk by arguing that scientific evidence should be required for all climate regulations.

Read more at www.breitbart.com"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And FYI Armstrong is Wharton
Professor of Marketing

yes Wharton people are very smart, but do I want to trust
an article on scientific research written by a Professor
of Marketing?

Keep Fishing JM.
Slowly you may become another Pencho.
(that actually would be better than you are now.)

Good luck.
ed
James McGinn
2017-03-31 05:22:27 UTC
Believers always find an excuse to keep believing
reber G=emc^2
2017-10-02 18:56:52 UTC
Bad science like "LIGO" is created by GOP Mafia stealing tax payer money.Reality is they are giving children lung cancer to make millions burning cheap coal.Think Progress Energy.Think Severn Trent Water not fit to drink.Think Severn Trent Avatar that pays to have children shot in the back walking in a white area oo Fl. Trebert
hanson
2017-10-02 19:06:31 UTC
Glazier, since you do NOT want to accept the offer in
<http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve> always
remember, before your post, what these folks said to you:
== "James McGinn" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Glazier, you are one stupid SOB"
== "Harlow Campbell""HVAC" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
== "benj" Benjamin Franklin Jacoby <***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Glazier's posts show when Bert was lobotomized"
== Bert's ex-tutor Sam Wormley <***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."
== "Jim Pennino" < ***@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote:
"Bert, your Coke use explains your posts. Go kill yourself."
== Virdy "Mahipal" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Glazier, you are an idiot. You are babbling desperately.
Is it sympathy or pity you're grasping for?"
... all of which can be seen from the moment on when

<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig> who is
is "reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com>
aka Tre:B::ert Glazier who introduces himself with & as....
:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex
:B:: & an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works."
::B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "I'm a non-bible (torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew
:B:: that got 2 form-letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "God and religion is hocus pocus". Trebert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I left my dentures in Boston when I fled to CA
:B:: to evade my creditors & my daughter Sheri who
:B:: wanted to put me into a plush Jewish retirement
:B:: resort". "I embarrass my Ggrandkids. Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I am living in my old Van that I parked illegally
:B:: on Wal-Mart's property for over a year." Bert
:B:: "I shit into a bucket in my van and then throw
:B:: the bag full of crap into Walmart's Dumpsters"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I have a Social worker to make sure that I eat
:B:: my Lithium & 21 other pills. I paint Grey Cloud."
:B:: "I called the Mental Health Hotline (800) 723-8641 &
:B:: spooked a lady with fearing to get shot in my head".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "Mayor Tait told me to get lost when I demanded
:B:: a contract to clean the city's HVAC ducts. Bert
:B:: "I'm like my half-baked bagel... back to the oven"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I sell imaginary boats and defective patio decks"
:B:: "I re-franchize my M&M (Maggots & Manure)".
:B:: "I am a loser & so ugly I will not vote for myself"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I stole & gave G=EMC^2 to the world", which
:B:: says: "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
:B:: "With G=EMC^2 I made all good posters leave s.p."
:B:: All my 17 theories are well accepted by me. Bert
B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I got kicked out of school in the 4th grade. Bert.
:B:: "I am self-taught. I'm very *cleaver* out of the box."
:B:: "I have lived for too long & I always lied" Trebert.
:B:: "I compulsively lie when I speak the truth". Trebert
:B:: "I feel very safe when Iie. I will lie till I die". Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "My cockroach taught me a lot. My grammar stinks".
:B:: "Bees are my copters and Flies are my fighters.
:B:: They all die as old soldiers and just fade away."
:B:: <***@gmail.com> anagrams to
:B:: ____ "reber A. Hitler, z0g@ gmail.com"____ ,
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "After sex with a Cuban cigar I drink bud" .Trebert
:B:: "While I was in custody of Osceola Sheriff Bob
:B:: Hansel, for thieving, his deputies beat me up.
:B:: I bought a 357 magnum for death threats by Hansel.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them"....
:B:: "I mixed sulfer, carb & iron to make gun powder"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker>
:B:: is a GOPer who engineers my pending demise
:B:: and she has a gruesome end in store for me.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
PS2:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
Marxist Anarchists & far Left Jewish Supremacists seen
in his <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
which are US Jews who are traitors that have whored
down this nation. How they did it is seen below in set
[1] and why so, is described & detailed by the eminent
Jewish Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his
epic <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
Bert demands to be daily reminded of his bragging to
to be the ___ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim_____
who is praising & pimping himself, phony & deviously
with <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent>
being very different, (see how in the link) .... while Bert
behave like a dog that barks into the night at a distant
noise he knows nothing about & makes....
[1] <http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions>
& being <http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>,
who is <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>
doing this <Loading Image...>,
as he waits for <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker>
but refuses <http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve> &
then <http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries> as seen
in his <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
whith <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> by
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig> who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure"
reber G=emc^2
2017-10-03 23:00:08 UTC
LIGO proves bad ideas can give the con men Nobels as long as%500,000,000 is shared.TreBert
hanson
2017-10-03 23:28:12 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
"LIGO" which is short for __Loudmouth Idiot Glazier Opines __
& proves bad ideas can give the con men like Glazier
Nobelches as long as & no matter how furiously & how
many times Glazier posts, it will NOT cover up the fact
that <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig>
is praising & pimping itself, & is deviously hiding
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> [1]
that is very different, (see how in the link [1] ) .... & in
<http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017>
shows Glazier's sole life-time achievements that state:
*** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
*** an IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works."
*** "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die". Trebert
*** "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
*** ___** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **___.
benj
2017-10-04 00:16:44 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by James McGinn
Fewer Than One Percent Of Scientific Journal Papers Follow Scientific Method
http://principia-scientific.org/fewer-one-percent-scientific-journal-papers-follow-scientific-method/
Bad science like "LIGO" is created by GOP Mafia stealing tax payer money.Reality is they are giving children lung cancer to make millions burning cheap coal.Think Progress Energy.Think Severn Trent Water not fit to drink.Think Severn Trent Avatar that pays to have children shot in the back walking in a white area oo Fl. Trebert
LIGO proves bad ideas can give the con men Nobels as long as%500,000,000 is shared.TreBert
We've all heard before that Severn Trent water is not fit for you to pay
for. In fact nothing you can mooch is fit for you to pay for. Ligo is
all 100% Dimocrat commie fraud. All the likes of Bert do is steal from
the rich and then give PART of it away so they can pretend they are not
thieves.
reber G=emc^2
I'm not Robin Hood.I paid all my bills and taxes since I was 14.I'm still in business(M&M) I always had great credit,and now my VISA card is unlimited.I have never been broke.I never ever borrowed $$$$$$ USA has changed for the worse since 1963.I fought to keep America free.This upset GOPer Mafia. I lost and proof is Nixon,Annenberg,Kissenger,Bush,and now Trump.Bert
hanson
2018-04-21 21:36:39 UTC
Swine-"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com>wrote:
"OK I'm lying. That is reality and it's a given" Trebert
"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die", Bert
"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit."
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.
hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO>
PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
<http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> [J]
who knows how everything works, which is 1st &
foremost Bert's habit to shit into peoples' mouths, &
to see them being murdered so that Glazier can be
a criminal graveyard vandal & piss onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]

James McGinn
2017-10-04 03:04:26 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by James McGinn
Fewer Than One Percent Of Scientific Journal Papers Follow Scientific Method
http://principia-scientific.org/fewer-one-percent-scientific-journal-papers-follow-scientific-method/
Bad science like "LIGO" is created by GOP Mafia stealing tax payer money.Reality is they are giving children lung cancer to make millions burning cheap coal.Think Progress Energy.Think Severn Trent Water not fit to drink.Think Severn Trent Avatar that pays to have children shot in the back walking in a white area oo Fl. Trebert
LIGO proves bad ideas can give the con men Nobels as long as%500,000,000 is shared.TreBert
I agree. David de Hillyer is saying the same thing--that LIGO is worthless et.c

See David's YouTube channel named Dissendent Science
p***@gmail.com
2017-10-04 03:35:51 UTC
Post by James McGinn
I agree. David de Hillyer is saying the same thing--that LIGO is worthless et.c
See David's YouTube channel named Dissendent Science
You complete bozo, you can't even spell this jerk's name correctly, nor can you spell his YouTube channel correctly...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT87-DzFFbPkAIk2PRZuz2A

... so how can anyone take you seriously?

'David de Hilster' is one your fellow cranks, no wonder you think he is great! "Birds of a feather..." and all of that.

http://americanloons.blogspot.com/2013/10/766-david-de-hilster.html

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_de_Hilster
James McGinn
loser.
James McGinn
loser.
James McGinn
2018-04-08 18:01:48 UTC
James McGinn
2018-04-20 20:47:20 UTC
Post by James McGinn
Fewer Than One Percent Of Scientific Journal Papers Follow Scientific Method
http://principia-scientific.org/fewer-one-percent-scientific-journal-papers-follow-scientific-method/
Exactly two weeks ago I promised this link:
Incidental Symmetry: Solution to H2O Anomalies