Drawing a line between quantum and classical world
Sam Wormley
2015-07-21 23:54:35 UTC
Drawing a line between quantum and classical world
http://phys.org/news/2015-07-line-quantum-classical-world.html
Quantum theory is one of the great achievements of 20th century
science, yet physicists have struggled to find a clear boundary
between our everyday world and what Albert Einstein called the
"spooky" features of the quantum world, including cats that could be
both alive and dead, and photons that can communicate with each other
across space instantaneously.
For the past 60 years, the best guide to that boundary has been a
theorem called Bell's Inequality, but now a new paper shows that
Bell's Inequality is not the guidepost it was believed to be, which
means that as the world of quantum computing brings quantum
strangeness closer to our daily lives, we understand the frontiers of
that world less well than scientists have thought.
In the new paper, published in the July 20 edition of Optica,
University of Rochester researchers show that a classical beam of
light that would be expected to obey Bell's Inequality can fail this
test in the lab, if the beam is properly prepared to have a
particular feature: entanglement.
--
sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated
to the discussion of physics, news from the physics
community, and physics-related social issues.
l***@gmail.com
Decent paper :)
reber g=emc^2
Sam I have posted 23 years ago on the two realms of the universe.I have posted quantum realm created the BB The tiny created the large.Reality is my thinking does not need a huge big bang.It could evolve just from the creation of hydrogen atom.Gravity + Time + Hydrogen evolved all that is. Its my thinking in another direction. Trebert
Sam Wormley
2015-07-22 19:06:02 UTC
Post by reber g=emc^2
Sam I have posted 23 years ago on the two realms of the universe.I have posted quantum realm created the BB The tiny created the large.Reality is my thinking does not need a huge big bang.It could evolve just from the creation of hydrogen atom.Gravity + Time + Hydrogen evolved all that is. Its my thinking in another direction. Trebert
Steven Wienberg's book, "The First Three Minutes" details how
hydrogen atoms came about. Helium too.
hanson
2015-07-23 00:29:35 UTC
Sam I, Swine Glazier, have posted 23 years nothing but
"Shit & Glazierola" which becomes clear as soon as
<***@gmail.com> :B::ert Glazier, the Swine,
Hate monger, Jewish Jailbird, Faceshitter & Graveyard
vandal, Racist and Bigot "reber g=emc^2" has introduced
himself as/with
:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works,.."
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible(torra) Jew I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 letters from two Popes. Bert
:B:: "I gave G=EMC^2 (wrong & stolen) to the world"
:B:: ***** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert *****
:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them. "....
:B:: cuz "I was mixing sulfur,carbon & iron together
:B:: to make gun powder" ... which happened after....
(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015:
when <***@gmail.com>, the Jewish Swine wrote:
Harlow HVAC, Saul Levy & Benj, I'll be sitting on your face
to take a shit & say: "Open wide". ... after.
(2)
On 06Dec2014, you, Hebe Herbie, said to
"benj" <***@gmail.com>: Reality is you always post under
me for you are an ass kisser. For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... after
(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have agood laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.
(above template to be used to snip Bert's Glazierola and
to administer loving "Recall Therapy" for Swine Glazier
until Glazier acknowledges that Glazier is a Swine. )
.......to which
Moderator General "HVAC" <***@gmail.com>
Harlow Campbell succinctly added & wrote:
"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"Bert you are an idiot."
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike.
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"
"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker .... and "Bert
you are senile, dazed & confused. Fucked in the head.
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot".