DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT
Add Reply
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2018-04-07 21:13:33 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 20:40:33 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; "vallor
<***@cultnix.org>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
On 2018-04-06 7:22 PM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood 🐶 Whistle Holder
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 19:18:17 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "%
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
. no one
no. ...and additionally, i didn't even consider it even though you had
brought it up. <now listening to "one hand clapping" instead of now
listening to skrewdrivers>
one hand clapping is fk all , the real thing is what's it clapping about
Zen, very Zen. Next up: If a tree falls in a forest...
A tree falling in the forest is fk all , the real thing is the psycho
running around with the chainsaw
but... was it an ASSAULT chainsaw?
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Just Wondering
If it was black and scary looking, then yes.
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2018-04-07 22:24:40 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 15:40:55 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "Just Wondering
<***@hotmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
Zen, very Zen. Next up: If a tree falls in a forest...
A tree falling in the forest is fk all , the real thing is the psycho
running around with the chainsaw
but... was it an ASSAULT chainsaw?
If it was black and scary looking, then yes.
On 4/7/2018 3:13 PM, 🐶 Whistler wrote
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA