A change in state of that which has mass is energy.
mpc755
2011-04-04 23:59:40 UTC
Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.

Aether and matter are different states of the same material.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles
of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations
of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is a state of aether.

Matter is condensations of aether.

DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?' A.
EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish; however, the mass of the matter
which no longer exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still
exists, as aether.

Matter evaporates into aether.

As matter converts to aether it expands in three dimensional space.
The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring aether and
matter is energy.

Mass is conserved. Energy is conserved.

There is no space, nor any part of space, devoid of mass.

A change in state of that which has mass is energy.
Kevin
An interesting question might be if tension has either mass or volume.
mpc755
2011-04-05 17:46:44 UTC
Post by Kevin
Post by mpc755
[...]
'Tension' is energy. Energy does not have mass or volume. Aether and
matter have mass and volume. It is easier to conceptualize once you
understand all of three dimensional space contains mass.

So, if you pull on something you are changing the state of the mass.
The change in state of the mass is tension. The change in state of the
mass is energy.

Mass physically occupies three dimensional space and has volume.
Energy does not physically occupy space nor have volume.

Think of it as cause and effect.
The cause is a change in state of that which has mass.
The effect is energy.
mpc755
2011-04-05 18:03:32 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by Kevin
Post by mpc755
[...]
Let me try an analogy. You wave goodbye to someone. Your hand has mass
and volume. 'Waving' is an act. 'Waving' does not have mass or volume.
'Waving' is energy.
mpc755
2011-04-06 03:06:17 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by Kevin
Post by mpc755
[...]
and volume. Your hand changes state as it moves back and forth waving.
'Waving' is an act. 'Waving' does not have mass or volume. 'Waving' is
energy. Your hand changing state as it moves back and forth is energy.
Y.Porat
2011-04-06 07:30:27 UTC
Post by mpc755
[...]
------------------------
so why do you joker dont say
who is the orrininal of your disguised ideas ??

it is me not you who proved through
E=hf
and
P=hf/c
that ENERGY HAS MASS - THE ONLY MASS
IE
THE TWO ABOVE FORMULA
HAS NOTHING TODO WITH SR!!

and me who conned the new golden rules of physics:
NO MASS THE ONLY MASS-
NO REAL PHYSICS !!

do you deny that that all the above is mine??
i claimed before you that
Energy is conserved as
Mass is conserved exactly as in macrocosm!
and still a difference between me and you
i claime that
THERE IS COMPLETE VACUUM
and even exp-lained something that anidiot crook like you
cant understand or overlook that explanation
that has there beed no com-plete
vacuum

NO MOVEMENT WHATSOEVER --COULD BE DONE !!
in a few mounts
you will come with a 'new discovery of yours that
'there must be complete vacuum
or else - nomobvement could be done ''
sighned -- mpc755 ' (:-)
it is and was me not you that argued that
mass has volume no matter how small it is
nop volume no real physics !!
my model showes that matter has
a 3 D structure
in which each sub particle has its definite 3D location
electrons for instance are not orbiting the
nuc. bot vibrating from it as a chaine of orbitals etc
or else it is a fantastic porridge
not a particle !!

you say Aether
but it is just hand waving
because you didnt define a shit
about its physical properties
ie mass
way of movement etc etc
how movement if
all Vacuum is stuffed with your Aether ??
canyour Aether be stuffed into another Aether ? etc etc
(now dont bring me again your prepared
copy past
parroting mumbligs that say nothing

hey croocky
do you consider me already dead ??

you willhave to wait a bit more
till then
how about honesty in sharing credits ??

dont you realize that
anything in this ng
is RECORDED !! ??(including dates ??)

ATB
Y.Porat
-----------------
mpc755
2011-04-06 10:47:29 UTC
Post by Y.Porat
Post by mpc755
[...]
The aether is, or behaves similar to, a frictionless superfluid with
properties of a solid. There does not have to be any space without
mass in order for there to be movement. There just needs to be a
change in the state of the aether. Even without 'empty' space the
aether does not have to be a solid. It needs to have properties of a
solid.

'Superfluid Is Shown To Have Property Of A Solid'
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/07/990730072958.htm

"Northwestern University physicists have for the first time shown that
superfluid helium-3 -- the lighter isotope of helium, which is a
liquid that has lost all internal friction, allowing it to flow
without resistance and ooze through tiny spaces that normal liquids
cannot penetrate -- actually behaves like a solid in its ability to
conduct sound waves."

'"Faraday's finding was the first indication that light and magnetism
were related," says William Halperin, professor of physics and
astronomy at Northwestern. "I wouldn't say that our discovery is of
that magnitude, but it is significant as the first observation of a
previously unknown mode of wave propagation in a liquid -- one that is
of the type you would expect to see in a solid."'

I was first to realize a change in state of that which has mass is
energy.

I was one of the first to realize aether has mass.

I was the first to realize aether physically occupies space and is
physically displaced by matter and this is what causes gravity and the
observed behaviors in a double slit experiment.
mpc755
2011-04-06 12:39:50 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by Y.Porat
Post by mpc755
[...]
Fill a container with superfluid helium-3. Place a bowling ball in the
container. Close the container as tight as possible. Rock the
container back and forth. Does the bowling ball move, or not? The
bowling ball moves. This is analogous to how aether interacts with
matter.
Y.Porat
2011-04-06 14:31:36 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by Y.Porat
Post by mpc755
[...]
--------------------
idiot moron parrot

a gas and even an Atom
and even the nuc
HAS A LOT OF EMPTY SPACE IN IT !!

BYE
Y.Porat
--------------------
mpc755
2011-04-06 14:36:13 UTC
Post by Y.Porat
Post by mpc755
Post by mpc755
Post by Y.Porat
Post by mpc755
[...]
The density of the superfluid helium-3 does not change significantly
as the bowling ball moves within it. The density of the aether does
not change significantly as matter moves within it.

Y.Porat
2011-04-06 14:29:15 UTC
Post by mpc755
Post by Y.Porat
[...]