Dark Energy fits better Than Dark Matter
reber G=emc^2
2018-03-29 20:01:48 UTC
Matter can not hide.Energy can.Energy going into making increase in speed of spin and change of motion creates weight.Faster the speed the greater the weight.Once going at 99.999999999 of c 70,000 % of the object goes to weight and not speed.Reality is it can never reach c if its an electron.Only photons go at c.Never faster.Nor do they ever go slower.This has been my Nobel thinking for 70 years.When I was 20 and could remember and hear.At 90 I forgot all my good sci.thinking.To bad 70 years ago no computors. Bert
reber G=emc^2
2018-03-29 21:25:13 UTC

E=MC2 Ho humm.G=EMC^2 Ho Humm.It all fits if you get the picture.Bert
hanson
2018-03-29 21:54:51 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"E=MC2 Ho humm.G=EMC^2 Ho Humm.It all fits if you get
the picture that my stolen G=EMC^2 is short for & means
"Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism". "O ya"

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
reber G=emc^2
2018-03-30 16:49:15 UTC

Yes I was asked to give my thoughts again at Fullerton State College on gravity,electrons,and photons Bert
hanson
2018-03-30 19:27:07 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Yes I was asked to give my thoughts again" about & why ....
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert

reber G=emc^2
2018-03-30 16:51:00 UTC

hanson
2018-03-30 19:31:25 UTC

___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit"
as my stolen G=EMC^2 is short for and clearly says"

Double-A
2018-03-30 22:28:57 UTC
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 2:25:17 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 1:01:52 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> > Matter can not hide.Energy can.Energy going into making increase in speed of spin and change of motion creates weight.Faster the speed the greater the weight.Once going at 99.999999999 of c 70,000 % of the object goes to weight and not speed.Reality is it can never reach c if its an electron.Only photons go at c.Never faster.Nor do they ever go slower.This has been my Nobel thinking for 70 years.When I was 20 and could remember and hear.At 90 I forgot all my good sci.thinking.To bad 70 years ago no computors. Bert
>
> E=MC2 Ho humm.G=EMC^2 Ho Humm.It all fits if you get the picture.Bert

Do you suppose that if Ed = dark energy, and Md = dark matter, that then

Ed = Md C^2 ?

Double-A
Libor 'Poutnik' Stříž
2018-03-31 09:51:18 UTC
Dne 31/03/2018 v 00:28 Double-A napsal(a):
> On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 2:25:17 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
>> On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 1:01:52 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
>>> Matter can not hide.Energy can.Energy going into making increase in speed of spin and change of motion creates weight.Faster the speed the greater the weight.Once going at 99.999999999 of c 70,000 % of the object goes to weight and not speed.Reality is it can never reach c if its an electron.Only photons go at c.Never faster.Nor do they ever go slower.This has been my Nobel thinking for 70 years.When I was 20 and could remember and hear.At 90 I forgot all my good sci.thinking.To bad 70 years ago no computors. Bert
>>
>> E=MC2 Ho humm.G=EMC^2 Ho Humm.It all fits if you get the picture.Bert
>

> Do you suppose that if Ed = dark energy, and Md = dark matter, that then
>
> Ed = Md C^2 ?

The fact 2 terms share the same adjective
does not means they are related by an equation.

--
Poutnik ( The Pilgrim, Der Wanderer )

A wise man guards words he says,
as they say about him more,
than he says about the subject.
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-06 00:01:20 UTC

What if the universe has more rocks the size of a comet than grains of sand in our solar system and moving at 99.99999 of c?Lots of weight there and that means great force of gravity.(94% more than all else.It fits I get another nod by the Nobel people.O Ya Bert
hanson
2018-04-06 04:42:33 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"I get another nod by the No-belch people.O Ya Bert", but
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

hanson
2018-03-29 21:29:54 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> can not
hide that at 90 I forgot all my good sci.thinking, which
I never had to begin with. Too bad 70 years ago already
"I was lobotomized with a "cleaver" at the age of 10. Bert

Libor Striz
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Matter can not hide.

Even a person can hide itself.

The hidden in matter context means
it hides itself against usual observation based on electromagnetic
interaction.

If observation is based on gravity, weak or string interaction, it
is not hidden. Like neutrinos, the only 3+3 known reprezentants
of dark matter.

--
Libor Striz aka Poutnik ( a pilgrim/wanderer/wayfarer)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Will Bos
2018-03-30 10:51:09 UTC
Libor Striz wrote:
> "reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Matter can not hide.
>
> Even a person can hide itself.

Another german, still here not enrolling a proper education in a civilized
country?

> If observation is based on gravity, weak or string interaction, it
> is not hidden. Like neutrinos, the only 3+3 known reprezentants of dark
> matter.

see, you already contradicted yourself three times.