IT IS NOTR THAT SPACE IS EXPANDING it is something diffferent !!
Add Reply
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 08:43:10 UTC
space is nothing -and can not ''do' anything !!

the ''secret'' is again in mass !!
iow
gravitation between masses is only inside some range of distance
now
beyond that range :
--ATRACTION IS REPLACED BY REPULSION !!!!

(that is as well taking in account the 'dark matter that is between masses
=======================
how about that ??
TIA
Y.Porat
==========================
Odd Bodkin
2018-04-08 12:09:30 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
space is nothing -and can not ''do' anything !!
What genie revealed this to you?
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 12:57:01 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
space is nothing -and can not ''do' anything !!
What genie revealed this to you?
=======================
odd
thank you for your question :

I imagine that what I asserted above
was moving something in you intuitive curiosity
knowing me as not a complete idiot..
and someone that has a creative mind for physics
so
see the y circlon mechanism again
if you remember my scheme about it
you could see that
the curved force lines there
act only for a limited distance
because they are curved with curvature directed to their ''mother mass'
if so the rang of their activity

--IS LIMITED IN DISTANCE FROM 'MOTHER MASS '

if do
while distance from 'mother mass becomes bigger
then there is no more attraction force !!
now
'foreign ''masses -(say dark matter)
are intervening in bringing in their activity
that is disturbing/ and not compatible/ to the activity
(''harmony needed ( of original
attraction force of that was the
original attraction forces

I hope I explained something that was/came to my mind
--
in short
it *starts *with the systematic y circlon mechanism
==========================
Odd Bodkin
2018-04-08 13:56:54 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
None of this answers my question. I asked you about how you know the nature
of space and you answered about circlons and the role of mass. Please
answer my question about space and how you know.
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 17:34:56 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
=========================
I will ask you for a simple PHYSICS!!!!! answer
WAHT ARE THE **PHYSICAL** **DIMENSIONS** OF SPACE ...
BTW a minor question :
why do you top post ?!!
==========================

TIA
Y.Porat
===================================
Post by Odd Bodkin
=======================
Odd Bodkin
2018-04-08 20:36:33 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
[L]^3

Now, I repeat my question to you: what genie has told you that space is
nothing and has no physical properties?
Post by p***@gmail.com
why do you top post ?!!
I don’t top post. I post right after the comment I want to respond to
Post by p***@gmail.com
==========================
TIA
Y.Porat
===================================
Post by Odd Bodkin
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 23:59:39 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
why do you top post ?!!
I don’t top post. I post right after the comment I want to respond to
Post by p***@gmail.com
==========================
TIA
Y.Porat
===================================
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
the ''secret'' is again in mass !!
iow
gravitation between masses is only inside some range of distance
now
==========================
you say that the dimension of space
is L^3

now a few questions about it :
1
that is all that you can say ** IS ** about
space ? and its dimensions
2
how you 'we - measure L^3 ?

how do you can measure it
if that that is all there ??
3
how can L^3
make FORCES AND MOMENTUM ??
====================
TIA
Y.Porat
=============================
Odd Bodkin
2018-04-09 02:09:10 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
======================> >>> odd
=======================> >>
None of this answers my question. I asked you about how you know the nature
of space and you answered about circlons and the role of mass. Please
answer my question about space and how you know.
========================> > I will ask you for a simple PHYSICS!!!!! answer
==============================================> > WAHT ARE THE **PHYSICAL**
**DIMENSIONS** OF SPACE ...
[L]^3
Now, I repeat my question to you: what genie has told you that space is
nothing and has no physical properties?
why do you top post ?!!
I dont top post. I post right after the comment I want to respond to
=========================> >
TIA
Y.Porat
===================================
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
the ''secret'' is again in mass !!
iow
gravitation between masses is only inside some range of distance
now
=========================you say that the dimension of space
is L^3
1
that is all that you can say ** IS ** about
space ? and its dimensions
2
how you 'we - measure L^3 ?
No, there is more you can say about space. You only asked about its
dimensions. Not every property of a physical thing is derived from its
dimensions.

Energy and torque have identical dimensions and ye5 they are very
different. So more to it than dimensions.
how do you can measure it
if that that is all there ??
3
how can L^3
make FORCES AND MOMENTUM ??
===================TIA
Y.Porat
============================
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 04:56:46 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
the ''secret'' is again in mass !!
iow
gravitation between masses is only inside some range of distance
now
=========================you say that the dimension of space
is L^3
1
that is all that you can say ** IS ** about
space ? and its dimensions
2
how you 'we - measure L^3 ?
No, there is more you can say about space. You only asked about its
dimensions. Not every property of a physical thing is derived from its
dimensions.
=====================
Mr Smarty !!!

I WAS ASKING ABOUT EMPTY SPACE !!
AGAIN
ABOUT EMPTY (EMPTY!!!!!!!! ) SPACE
NET (NET !!!) SPACE
can I be clearer than that with my questions t !!!

and what can**** empty space **** do*** !!!!!!!
it deems that you still don't 'for read' my mind
ie
to what I am getting to ....
===
TIA
Y.Porat
===========================
============================
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 10:13:13 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Energy and torque have identical dimensions and ye5 they are very
different. So more to it than dimensions.
how do you can measure it
if that that is all there ??
3
how can L^3
make FORCES AND MOMENTUM ??
===================TIA
Y.Porat
============================
so ??
Bodkin
what is in your mind??
did you understand what I have to say
considering my above assertions ??)
or may be you need some more explanations ??
===
TIA
Y.Porat
========================
Odd Bodkin
2018-04-09 11:13:14 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Energy and torque have identical dimensions and ye5 they are very
different. So more to it than dimensions.
how do you can measure it
if that that is all there ??
3
how can L^3
make FORCES AND MOMENTUM ??
===================TIA
Y.Porat
============================
so ??
Bodkin
what is in your mind??
did you understand what I have to say
considering my above assertions ??)
or may be you need some more explanations ??
How about you answer my direct and simple question?
Post by Odd Bodkin
===
TIA
Y.Porat
========================
Odd Bodkin
2018-04-09 11:13:12 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
the ''secret'' is again in mass !!
iow
gravitation between masses is only inside some range of distance
now
=========================you say that the dimension of space
is L^3
1
that is all that you can say ** IS ** about
space ? and its dimensions
2
how you 'we - measure L^3 ?
No, there is more you can say about space. You only asked about its
dimensions. Not every property of a physical thing is derived from its
dimensions.
=====================
Mr Smarty !!!
I WAS ASKING ABOUT EMPTY SPACE !!
Yes. Empt6 space has properties, other than just dimensions.

So I ask you again.
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 12:26:18 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
(:-)
ok lets hear about the PHYSICAL properties of
**EMPY!!!!! SPACE'!!!!
OTHER THAN DIMENSIONS
TIA
Y.Porat