Shape of the carbon nucleus, sculpted with glass beads
Alan Folmsbee
2018-04-06 00:52:38 UTC
The element 6 has 12 neutrons and protons. This
model has 2 protons in the core. That is like the
two s electrons for chemistry
that are common in light elements.

http://pyramidalcube.blogspot.com/p/carbon_41.html

The static nucleus theory shows a reasonable
path for research.
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-06 05:43:03 UTC
On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 3:52:43 AM UTC+3, Alan Folmsbee wrote:
> The element 6 has 12 neutrons and protons. This
> model has 2 protons in the core. That is like the
> two s electrons for chemistry
> that are common in light elements.
>
> http://pyramidalcube.blogspot.com/p/carbon_41.html
>
> The static nucleus theory shows a reasonable
> path for research.
========================
too abstract
1

Atoms and nuclei are not spheres !!
2
the Carbon is composed of 3 Alpha particles !!
connected linearly !!
that knowledge was the 'spark '' that led to my unprecedented model ! of the nucleus
not only one element
but 92 Elements all along the periodic table
====
TIA
Y.Porat
=======================

each alpha of a sort of tetrahedral !!
3
even protons and neutrons are not spheres
even they are something longish
sub composed of smaller entities
connected linearly !!
==
Y.Porat
===========================
Alan Folmsbee
2018-04-06 19:30:23 UTC
On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 7:43:09 PM UTC-10, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 3:52:43 AM UTC+3, Alan Folmsbee wrote:
> > The element 6 has 12 neutrons and protons. This
> > model has 2 protons in the core. That is like the
> > two s electrons for chemistry
> > that are common in light elements.
> >
> > http://pyramidalcube.blogspot.com/p/carbon_41.html
> >
> > The static nucleus theory shows a reasonable
> > path for research.
> ========================
> too abstract
> 1
>
> Atoms and nuclei are not spheres !!
> 2
> the Carbon is composed of 3 Alpha particles !!
> connected linearly !!
> that knowledge was the 'spark '' that led to my unprecedented model ! of the nucleus
> not only one element
> but 92 Elements all along the periodic table
> ====
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> =======================
>
> each alpha of a sort of tetrahedral !!
> 3
> even protons and neutrons are not spheres
> even they are something longish
> sub composed of smaller entities
> connected linearly !!
> ==
> Y.Porat
> ===========================

Hello Y. P. , yes the alpha is important so I added Figure 6.
That shows how 3 helium nuclei could fit in the
pyramidal cube version of a sphere stacking simplicity.

The proton has a radius of about 0.84 fm and
experiments use this radius for a spheroid, not an ellipsoid
or linear quark models. The inside of the neutron is not needed
for magnets and chemical processes.
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 06:45:05 UTC
On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 10:30:28 PM UTC+3, Alan Folmsbee wrote:
> On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 7:43:09 PM UTC-10, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 3:52:43 AM UTC+3, Alan Folmsbee wrote:
> > > The element 6 has 12 neutrons and protons. This
> > > model has 2 protons in the core. That is like the
> > > two s electrons for chemistry
> > > that are common in light elements.
> > >
> > > http://pyramidalcube.blogspot.com/p/carbon_41.html
> > >
> > > The static nucleus theory shows a reasonable
> > > path for research.
> > ========================
> > too abstract
> > 1
> >
> > Atoms and nuclei are not spheres !!
> > 2
> > the Carbon is composed of 3 Alpha particles !!
> > connected linearly !!
> > that knowledge was the 'spark '' that led to my unprecedented model ! of the nucleus
> > not only one element
> > but 92 Elements all along the periodic table
> > ====
> > TIA
> > Y.Porat
> > =======================
> >
> > each alpha of a sort of tetrahedral !!
> > 3
> > even protons and neutrons are not spheres
> > even they are something longish
> > sub composed of smaller entities
> > connected linearly !!
> > ==
> > Y.Porat
> > ===========================
>
> Hello Y. P. , yes the alpha is important so I added Figure 6.
> That shows how 3 helium nuclei could fit in the
> pyramidal cube version of a sphere stacking simplicity.
>
> The proton has a radius of about 0.84 fm and
> experiments use this radius for a spheroid, not an ellipsoid
> or linear quark models. The inside of the neutron is not needed
> for magnets and chemical processes.

ok !!
nice
Y.P