Shape of the carbon nucleus, sculpted with glass beads
Alan Folmsbee
2018-04-06 00:52:38 UTC
The element 6 has 12 neutrons and protons. This
model has 2 protons in the core. That is like the
two s electrons for chemistry
that are common in light elements.

http://pyramidalcube.blogspot.com/p/carbon_41.html

The static nucleus theory shows a reasonable
path for research.
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-06 05:43:03 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
The element 6 has 12 neutrons and protons. This
model has 2 protons in the core. That is like the
two s electrons for chemistry
that are common in light elements.
http://pyramidalcube.blogspot.com/p/carbon_41.html
The static nucleus theory shows a reasonable
path for research.
========================
too abstract
1

Atoms and nuclei are not spheres !!
2
the Carbon is composed of 3 Alpha particles !!
connected linearly !!
that knowledge was the 'spark '' that led to my unprecedented model ! of the nucleus
not only one element
but 92 Elements all along the periodic table
====
TIA
Y.Porat
=======================

each alpha of a sort of tetrahedral !!
3
even protons and neutrons are not spheres
even they are something longish
sub composed of smaller entities
connected linearly !!
==
Y.Porat
===========================
Alan Folmsbee
2018-04-06 19:30:23 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Alan Folmsbee
[...]
Hello Y. P. , yes the alpha is important so I added Figure 6.
That shows how 3 helium nuclei could fit in the
pyramidal cube version of a sphere stacking simplicity.

The proton has a radius of about 0.84 fm and
experiments use this radius for a spheroid, not an ellipsoid
or linear quark models. The inside of the neutron is not needed
for magnets and chemical processes.
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 06:45:05 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
[...]