'Exodus' Reveals Human Realities of Climate Change
kensi
2018-09-11 08:27:06 UTC
The Weather Company's newest editorial series takes on how the climate
has forced people to relocate from communities around the world:

http://fortune.com/2018/08/22/weather-company-exodus-climate-change/
in here." ~Checkmate
benj
2018-09-11 18:01:51 UTC
Post by kensi
The Weather Company's newest editorial series takes on how the climate
http://fortune.com/2018/08/22/weather-company-exodus-climate-change/
"While the Weather Company addresses climate change as scientific fact,
it’s aware that not all readers will acknowledge the truth."

Weather is not climate! THAT is an irrefutable scientific fact.

When you have a massive expanding world population one effect is that
people are more and more forced to choose dangerous places to live. On
sea coasts regularly battered by storms, on the sides of active
volcanoes, places were ground water pumping is causing land to sink en
so forth. To attribute all this to some mythical and unmeasured "climate
change (less than 1 degree since 1880) is fraudulent and antiscience.
That kind of crap needs to be called out for the bullshit it is.

Look Their name is Weather Company! But their choice of calling weather
climate is pure fantasy on their part. They even say so themselves!

Kensi you are your pals are all thieves liars and crooks. The world does
not need your kind.
Sergio
2018-09-11 18:22:42 UTC
Post by benj
Post by kensi
[...]
the article is about the year 2050!

wait, if the average world temp has increased 0.1 C from 1880 to 2018,
138 years, then by 2050, 32 more years, the world will increase another
32/138 * 0.1 = 0.02 degrees C !!

it is by far worser than they thought !!

(each day here, when the temp goes up or down by 0.02 C we all say, Holy
Sh*t !!
Extra credit !!! => , how many time did we say holy sh*t in the last 24
hours, if the temp was 70F at night and 95 F high in afternoon ? (hint:
use google for F to C conversion) )

Extra Extra Credit !!!! how often did we say holy sh*t ? on average ?
Sergio
2018-09-14 00:37:33 UTC
Post by Sergio
Post by benj
Post by kensi
[...]
Answers;

EC = > 21.11 C to 35 C and back => *694 times Holy Shit is said*

EEC => assume 24 hours, average of *28.9 Holy Shits per hour* or 1
every 2 min .

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-13 22:37:15 UTC
Post by kensi