Rock #1 #2 Stars That is Universes
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-04 19:30:01 UTC
Even are with the sun having 95% of the solar systems mass rocks out weigh stars many times over.Free rocks between the stars tell it all.Reality is rocks are the dark matter imperial thinkers are looking for.Oort was almost right with his cloud of rock comets.Now I'm telling this cloud is universal only denser.Bert
hanson
2018-04-04 20:12:14 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." &

Bert is now desperately begging for Attention & Sympathy for
<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments> & said:

"Right wing GOP Mafia has good reason to put
<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-in-Mental-Institution>

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
Double-A
2018-04-05 22:26:03 UTC
On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 12:30:06 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Even are with the sun having 95% of the solar systems mass rocks out weigh stars many times over.Free rocks between the stars tell it all.Reality is rocks are the dark matter imperial thinkers are looking for.Oort was almost right with his cloud of rock comets.Now I'm telling this cloud is universal only denser.Bert

Sounds like the universe may be in for a rocky end!

Double-A
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-07 02:03:21 UTC

Universes rock.They are tuned.(vibrate in unisome) Have the same number of electrons.Evolve alike from beginning to their end.Also they are born in pairs seperated with a time lapse so they never ever touch.One is + one is - Ours is the negative universe.Bert
hanson
2018-04-07 05:21:57 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Ours is the negative universe.Bert... because:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert