The Mosquito Gap: Climate Change and Infectious Diseases
kensi
2018-03-31 10:48:12 UTC
As climate change improves environmental conditions for mosquitoes, it
increases the risks of the diseases they carry. According to Climate
Central, in dozens of cities across the Midwest, Northeast, and along
the Atlantic Coast, mosquito seasons have grown by at least 20 days over
the past 35 years:

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/03/30/the-mosquito-gap-climate-change-and-infectious-diseases/

in here." ~Checkmate
max headroom
2018-03-31 14:10:03 UTC
In news:p9np1d$10it$***@gioia.aioe.org,
kensi <***@gmail.nospam.invalid> typed:

> As climate change improves environmental conditions for mosquitoes, it
> increases the risks of the diseases they carry. According to Climate
> Central, in dozens of cities across the Midwest, Northeast, and along
> the Atlantic Coast, mosquito seasons have grown by at least 20 days
> over the past 35 years:

<yawn> So what?

We can still buy DDT in Mexico. Kicks as on mosquitos.
Sergio
2018-03-31 15:01:51 UTC
On 3/31/2018 5:48 AM, kensi wrote:
> As climate change improves environmental conditions for mosquitoes, it
> increases the risks of the diseases they carry. According to Climate
> Central, in dozens of cities across the Midwest, Northeast, and along
> the Atlantic Coast, mosquito seasons have grown by at least 20 days over
> the past 35 years:

that huge temperture rise also causes increasing more synapse misfiring
in brains of Democratic Leftist on both coasts. They should stick their
heads in a microwave and
reber G=emc^2
2018-03-31 16:45:19 UTC

Kee p in mind Earthis #1 a microbe planet.We win battles but in the end micromes will win the final war.They gave us life,and keep us alive.This is a given. Bert
hanson
2018-04-01 00:06:08 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Go Figure"."This is a given: Keep in mind, in the end ..."
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2018-03-31 16:48:08 UTC
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 10:01:51 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "Sergio
<***@invalid.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<p9o7u7$1p3l$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

>On 3/31/2018 5:48 AM, kensi wrote:
>>As climate change improves environmental conditions for mosquitoes, it
>>increases the risks of the diseases they carry. According to Climate
>>Central, in dozens of cities across the Midwest, Northeast, and along
>>the Atlantic Coast, mosquito seasons have grown by at least 20 days
>>over the past 35 years:
>
>that huge temperture rise also causes increasing more synapse misfiring
>in brains of Democratic Leftist on both coasts. They should stick their
>heads in a microwave and

*BOOP-BOO-BEEEP*

* please deposit 25 cents for remainder of disjointed rant *

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
benj
2018-03-31 17:58:25 UTC
On 3/31/2018 11:01 AM, Sergio wrote:
> On 3/31/2018 5:48 AM, kensi wrote:
>> As climate change improves environmental conditions for mosquitoes, it
>> increases the risks of the diseases they carry. According to Climate
>> Central, in dozens of cities across the Midwest, Northeast, and along
>> the Atlantic Coast, mosquito seasons have grown by at least 20 days over
>> the past 35 years:
>

> that huge temperture rise also causes increasing more synapse misfiring
> in brains of Democratic Leftist on both coasts. They should stick their
> heads in a microwave and

Hey SErgio, if you want them to try it point out if they put a package
of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn in there with their heads they can get
a "treatment" and eat popcorn without moving their heads.
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2018-03-31 18:01:29 UTC
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 13:58:25 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "benj
<***@nobody.net>" determined that the following was of great
<6%PvC.23364$***@fx20.iad>:

>On 3/31/2018 11:01 AM, Sergio wrote:
>>On 3/31/2018 5:48 AM, kensi wrote:
>>>As climate change improves environmental conditions for mosquitoes, it
>>>increases the risks of the diseases they carry. According to Climate
>>>Central, in dozens of cities across the Midwest, Northeast, and along
>>>the Atlantic Coast, mosquito seasons have grown by at least 20 days
>>>over the past 35 years:
>>that huge temperture rise also causes increasing more synapse misfiring
>>in brains of Democratic Leftist on both coasts. They should stick their
>>heads in a microwave and
>Hey SErgio, if you want them to try it point out if they put a package
>of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn in there with their heads they can get
>a "treatment" and eat popcorn without moving their heads.

sergio seems to have been demonstrating the technique in real time while documenting it here for us.

R.I.P. Sergio's brain.

Wally W.
2018-03-31 17:37:36 UTC

Do you have a link to a study about wannabe-infectious doomsayers?
benj
2018-03-31 18:00:25 UTC
On 3/31/2018 1:37 PM, Wally W. wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 06:48:12 -0400, kensi wrote:
>
>> As climate change improves environmental conditions for mosquitoes, it
>> increases the risks of the diseases they carry. According to Climate
>> Central, in dozens of cities across the Midwest, Northeast, and along
>> the Atlantic Coast, mosquito seasons have grown by at least 20 days over
>> the past 35 years:
>>
>> https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/03/30/the-mosquito-gap-climate-change-and-infectious-diseases/
>
> Do you have a link to a study about wannabe-infectious doomsayers?

DENIER!

Let the Libs kill children in peace!
benj
2018-03-31 17:55:45 UTC
On 3/31/2018 6:48 AM, kensi wrote:
> As climate change improves environmental conditions for mosquitoes, it
> increases the risks of the diseases they carry. According to Climate
> Central, in dozens of cities across the Midwest, Northeast, and along
> the Atlantic Coast, mosquito seasons have grown by at least 20 days over
> the past 35 years:
>
> https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/03/30/the-mosquito-gap-climate-change-and-infectious-diseases/

Lies. Weather is not changing except for normal variability. Nothing but
propaganda. And why don't you mention all the millions of Africans
killed by you liberals in your quest to save the world by banning
anything you don't understand. I am of course talking about the way you
libs murdered African children by banning DDT which was the only way to
deal with malaria mosquitoes. Of course the ban was eventually reversed
when people discovered what murderers you were but since these were
shithole countries few gave a damn and you murdering libs didn't want
any attention drawn to your stupidity so you don't mention it either.

"Kensi" admit you are a killer of children!
Trevor Wilson
2018-03-31 21:49:30 UTC
On 1/04/2018 3:55 AM, benj wrote:
> On 3/31/2018 6:48 AM, kensi wrote:
>> As climate change improves environmental conditions for mosquitoes, it
>> increases the risks of the diseases they carry. According to Climate
>> Central, in dozens of cities across the Midwest, Northeast, and along
>> the Atlantic Coast, mosquito seasons have grown by at least 20 days
>> over the past 35 years:
>>
>> https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/03/30/the-mosquito-gap-climate-change-and-infectious-diseases/
>

> Lies. Weather is not changing except for normal variability.

**Well, the climate IS changing. The science (something you have no
concept, nor understanding of). The planet has been in a warming trend
for the past 150 years.

Nothing but
> propaganda. And why don't you mention all the millions of Africans
> killed by you liberals in your quest to save the world by banning
> anything you don't understand. I am of course talking about the way you
> libs murdered African children by banning DDT which was the only way to
> deal with malaria mosquitoes. Of course the ban was eventually reversed
> when people discovered what murderers you were but since these were
> shithole countries few gave a damn and you murdering libs didn't want
> any attention drawn to your stupidity so you don't mention it either.

**I suggest you educate yourself about DDT, before you sprout yet more
of your insane ignorance:

http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/ddtgen.pdf

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/is-ddt-still-being-used.html

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
<PRE Style='Font-Family: OCR A, monospace !important;'>

" Save the mosquitoes, not people ! " -- libs.
benj
2018-04-01 00:38:47 UTC

Mosquitoes are animals with the same rights as you do, Rolf! -- PETA
Sergio
2018-04-01 03:14:16 UTC
On 3/31/2018 7:38 PM, benj wrote:

>> " Save the mosquitoes, not people ! " -- libs.
>>

> Mosquitoes are animals with the same rights as you do, Rolf! -- PETA

"save the Mosquitoes" you tube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tA5uPxGYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7XSbHy_TqM

https://www.statnews.com/2016/03/30/mosquitoes-debate-save/

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-purpose-of-mosquitoes-and-flies-on-earth
%
2018-04-01 03:22:04 UTC

mosquitoes don't bite north american indians
benj
2018-04-01 16:06:00 UTC
On 3/31/2018 11:14 PM, Sergio wrote:

>>> " Save the mosquitoes, not people ! " -- libs.
>>>

>> Mosquitoes are animals with the same rights as you do, Rolf! -- PETA
>

> "save the Mosquitoes" you tube
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tA5uPxGYQ
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7XSbHy_TqM
>
> https://www.statnews.com/2016/03/30/mosquitoes-debate-save/
>
> https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-purpose-of-mosquitoes-and-flies-on-earth

More proof that Libs are born without brains. Just LOOK at all those
BRAVE children protesting the death of mosquitoes! If people killed
mosquitoes with guns rather than a can of RAID, the media would be all
over it!
benj
2018-04-01 00:37:18 UTC
On 3/31/2018 5:49 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 1/04/2018 3:55 AM, benj wrote:
>> On 3/31/2018 6:48 AM, kensi wrote:
>>> As climate change improves environmental conditions for mosquitoes,
>>> it increases the risks of the diseases they carry. According to
>>> Climate Central, in dozens of cities across the Midwest, Northeast,
>>> and along the Atlantic Coast, mosquito seasons have grown by at least
>>> 20 days over the past 35 years:
>>>
>>> https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/03/30/the-mosquito-gap-climate-change-and-infectious-diseases/
>>

>> Lies. Weather is not changing except for normal variability.
>
> **Well, the climate IS changing. The science (something you have no
> concept, nor understanding of). The planet has been in a warming trend
> for the past 150 years.

More like a warming trend for the past 19,000 years. Didn't you get the
memo about the mile of ice over my house melting?

Of course climate is changing. That it the ONE principle ALL science
agrees on. Only you idiot libs pretend you can stop change with some
huge tax. Utter nonsense. However, your scam is that while there is
actual slow post-glaciation change (seas rising 2mm a year), the lies
and fear-mongering of you and your pals are pretending changes are huge
and dramatic when actual science shows they are not. And furthermore you
all pretend that it's all caused by CO2. Another clear lie. So why don't
you still call it "anthropogenic global warming" anymore? The "Pause"
got your tongue? It seems you've lied and been proved wrong so much you
all just go for "change" so you can say you "won" no matter what
happens! Try a little honesty and integrity sometime instead?

The only comeback you can muster to defend your lies is to call anyone
who calls you out on them a "moron". Yeah, real 6th grade
science there Trevor.

>  Nothing but
>> propaganda. And why don't you mention all the millions of Africans
>> killed by you liberals in your quest to save the world by banning
>> anything you don't understand. I am of course talking about the way
>> you libs murdered African children by banning DDT which was the only
>> way to deal with malaria mosquitoes. Of course the ban was eventually
>> reversed when people discovered what murderers you were but since
>> these were shithole countries few gave a damn and you murdering libs
>> didn't want any attention drawn to your stupidity so you don't mention
>> it either.
>
> **I suggest you educate yourself about DDT, before you sprout yet more
> of your insane ignorance:

You are clearly the one with mental illness.

> http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/ddtgen.pdf
>
> https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/is-ddt-still-being-used.html

I take it you really could give a rat's ass about dead African Children.
In fact, I presume you are like most liberals who view dead children as
a great tool to further your agenda.

Is DDT still used? Is it used to save children?

Why yes it is! From your *own reference* which you either didn't read
(Figures in Oz) or as an Aussie you never learned how to read:

"Is DDT Still Being Used?"

"Although the pesticide was banned in many countries, some countries in
Africa, Asia, and South America needed the pesticide for mosquito
control in order to reduce the risk of malaria. In 2006, WHO supported
the indoor use of DDT in African countries where malaria remained a
major challenge. The organization stated that the benefits of the
pesticides to African countries outweighed the adverse effects it had on
the environment. India and North Korea have continued the use of the
pesticides for agricultural use despite the ban"

Tell us again how "insane" and "ignorant" I am, Trevor.

You, Trevor are nothing but a typical liberal liar and propagandist. You
play on fear mongering and fantasies selling fear, and panic to further
your left-wing agendas. You have your strategic writers (of which YOU
are one) spinning fantasies and trying to force public policy that ends
up with millions dead, and you think that's wonderful. You are scum. And
that goes for your "celebrated" lib "activist" Rachel Carlson and her
fantasy Eagle eggs as well. All of it as phoney as your global warming lies.

Please note that severe overuse of DDT pushed by big chemical companies
was the REAL problem which Libs did not address in a reasonable fashion.
Logic and reason are clearly something you libs don't do.

Here, dumbshit liar, read this:

"U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service biologists fed large doses of DDT to
captive bald eagles for 112 days and concluded that “DDT residues
encountered by eagles in the environment would not adversely affect
eagles or their eggs,” according to a 1966 report published in the
“Transcripts of 31st North America Wildlife Conference.”

"The USFWS examined every bald eagle found dead in the U.S. between
1961-1977 (266 birds) and reported no adverse effects caused by DDT or
its residues.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/07/06/bald-eagle-ddt-myth-still-flying-high.html

Why don't you grow a brain and then come back here. Oh wait, then you'll
no longer be a liberal. Hey, in that case we'll welcome you back! But
when you do come back, please leave your fantasy facts at the door.
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-05 23:45:48 UTC

Warmer moisture and microbes breed fast.Good reason this years flu shots are killers.Good reason why.Bert
hanson
2018-04-06 04:31:15 UTC
"Good reason why" "reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

____
Double-A
2018-04-08 23:08:03 UTC
On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 4:45:51 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 2:49:37 PM UTC-7, Trevor Wilson wrote:

> > > Lies. Weather is not changing except for normal variability.
> >
> > **Well, the climate IS changing. The science (something you have no
> > concept, nor understanding of). The planet has been in a warming trend
> > for the past 150 years.
> >

> > Nothing but
> > > propaganda. And why don't you mention all the millions of Africans
> > > killed by you liberals in your quest to save the world by banning
> > > anything you don't understand. I am of course talking about the way you
> > > libs murdered African children by banning DDT which was the only way to
> > > deal with malaria mosquitoes. Of course the ban was eventually reversed
> > > when people discovered what murderers you were but since these were
> > > shithole countries few gave a damn and you murdering libs didn't want
> > > any attention drawn to your stupidity so you don't mention it either.
> >
> > **I suggest you educate yourself about DDT, before you sprout yet more
> > of your insane ignorance:
> >
> > http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/ddtgen.pdf
> >
> > https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/is-ddt-still-being-used.html
> >

> > --
> > Trevor Wilson
> > www.rageaudio.com.au
>
> Warmer moisture and microbes breed fast.Good reason this years flu shots are killers.Good reason why.Bert

This year's flu shots are duds!

Double-A
kensi
2018-04-01 10:37:46 UTC
On 3/31/2018 1:55 PM, benj wrote:
> "Kensi" admit you are a killer of children!

What?!

You're insane.

in here." ~Checkmate
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2018-04-01 11:48:00 UTC
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 06:37:46 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "kensi
<***@gmail.nospam.invalid>" determined that the following was
in <p9qcpq$vtp$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

>On 3/31/2018 1:55 PM, benj wrote:
>>"Kensi" admit you are a killer of children!
>
>What?!
>
>You're insane.

benj seems quite insane. i would killfile him, were i you.

Dinsdale
2018-04-01 12:19:12 UTC
On 4/1/2018 7:48 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
Emeritus 🐶笛 wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 06:37:46 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "kensi
> <***@gmail.nospam.invalid>" determined that the following was
> of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
> in <p9qcpq$vtp$***@gioia.aioe.org>:
>
>> On 3/31/2018 1:55 PM, benj wrote:
>>> "Kensi" admit you are a killer of children!
>>
>> What?!
>>
>> You're insane.
>
> benj seems quite insane. i would killfile him, were i you.

Benjie are rather stupid. No brian. Can't be insane. Just dumnass.

Dinsdale
Skeeter
2018-04-01 12:40:02 UTC
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 08:19:12 -0400, Dinsdale <***@ayup.yup> wrote:

>On 4/1/2018 7:48 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
>Emeritus ?? wrote:
>> On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 06:37:46 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "kensi
>> <***@gmail.nospam.invalid>" determined that the following was
>> of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
>> in <p9qcpq$vtp$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

>>> What?!
>>>
>>> You're insane.
>>
>> benj seems quite insane. i would killfile him, were i you.
>
>Benjie are rather stupid. No brian. Can't be insane. Just dumnass.

So you're the Dinsdale we all heard about?

MAUKGA
Dinsdale
2018-04-02 02:14:57 UTC
On 4/1/2018 8:40 AM, Skeeter wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 08:19:12 -0400, Dinsdale <***@ayup.yup> wrote:
>> On 4/1/2018 7:48 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
>> Emeritus ?? wrote:
>>> On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 06:37:46 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "kensi
>>> <***@gmail.nospam.invalid>" determined that the following was
>>> of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us

>>> benj seems quite insane. i would killfile him, were i you.
>>
>> Benjie are rather stupid. No brian. Can't be insane. Just dumnass.
>
> So you're the Dinsdale we all heard about?

Ayup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7FD9PNpfpo

Dinsdale
Skeeter
2018-04-01 12:39:34 UTC
On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 06:48:00 -0500, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy
Whistle Holder Emeritus ?? <***@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 06:37:46 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "kensi
><***@gmail.nospam.invalid>" determined that the following was
>of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
>in <p9qcpq$vtp$***@gioia.aioe.org>:
>
>>On 3/31/2018 1:55 PM, benj wrote:
>>>"Kensi" admit you are a killer of children!
>>
>>What?!
>>
>>You're insane.
>
>benj seems quite insane. i would killfile him, were i you.

something you never learned to do?

MAUKGA
benj
2018-04-01 16:42:37 UTC
On 4/1/2018 6:37 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 3/31/2018 1:55 PM, benj wrote:
>> "Kensi" admit you are a killer of children!
>
> What?!
>
> You're insane.

Great comeback "kensi"!
That one ALWAYS wins the argument!
Dead children give your side such a political advantage don't you think?
Oh wait. You don't think.
kensi
2018-04-02 09:56:41 UTC
On 4/1/2018 12:42 PM, benj wrote:
> On 4/1/2018 6:37 AM, kensi wrote:
>> On 3/31/2018 1:55 PM, benj wrote:
>>> "Kensi" admit you are a killer of children!
>>
>> What?!
>>
>> You're insane.
>>
> Great comeback "kensi"!
> That one ALWAYS wins the argument!
> Dead children give your side such a political advantage don't you think?
> Oh wait. You don't think.

I don't kill children. Conservatives do. See also: opposing gun control;
cutting food stamps; attempting to repeal Obamacare; etc.

in here." ~Checkmate
Sergio
2018-04-02 14:32:21 UTC
On 4/2/2018 4:56 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 4/1/2018 12:42 PM, benj wrote:
>>>
>>> What?!
>>>
>>> You're insane.
>>>
>> Great comeback "kensi"!
>> That one ALWAYS wins the argument!
>> Dead children give your side such a political advantage don't you
>> think? Oh wait. You don't think.
>
> I don't kill children. Conservatives do. See also: opposing gun control;
> cutting food stamps; attempting to repeal Obamacare; etc.

Obamacare forced low income people into high priced plans; the insurance
companies fooled him,

http://money.cnn.com/infographic/economy/healthcare-premiums/