Why Does the Sun's suface Have Such a Grainy Feature?
Add Reply
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-05 02:38:33 UTC
It looks like lumpy oatmeal. Bert
hanson
2018-04-05 02:54:42 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"When I shit into that bucket that I keep in my old van"
"It looks like lumpy oatmeal" Bert.
"I am alone in my van and I am very depressed. . Bert
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.
hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
Libor Striz
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
It looks like lumpy oatmeal. Bert
Because there are strong convective up and down streams, like in
boiling soup, with the ending upstream tops being hotter and
much more shining, so colder rest looks like dark to
them.
--
Libor Striz aka Poutnik ( a pilgrim/wanderer/wayfarer)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Sergio
2018-04-06 13:54:32 UTC
those are partially burned lumps of coal
Double-A
2018-04-06 21:17:54 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
It looks like lumpy oatmeal. Bert
You're making me hungry. I keep thinking about the man who knows breakfast best!

Double-A